Morgan Creek Golf Club Reviews

43 | Roseville, CA

43 Reviews for Morgan Creek Golf Club

Rebecca · Married on 05/19/2016

Everything was amazing! Ashely did an amazing job with our wedding and made everything go so smoothly. I never had an ounce of worry because I knew Ashely was behind it. I was never stressed that day because of her and she always checked in if I needed anything! Not just with the wedding, but making sure my husband and I had a drink and food when we are into the reception, refilled if needed during the reception and took care of little details that she did not have to do. She remembered everything we asked her and went above and beyond! It was a great day, thank you!!!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/14/2016

Morgan Creek is a beautiful venue, and Ashley and Jordan are there from start to finish to make sure everything goes smoothly. We were invited to a "tasting dinner" several months before our wedding and were able to sample all of the menu items. Our guests are still raving about the food, ambience, and the gorgeous view from the pavilion!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/22/2015

Morgan Creek is a beautiful, hidden gem of a venue. We stumbled upon it when searching for other golf courses, but found this one to be unique and breathtaking. The best part about it was the food! They already have a caterer on site, which is a nice feature; they did a private tasting for a few family members and me. Lots of choices on entrees, sides and salads. I would recommend the Portobello Mushroom Ravioli! As for the wedding coordinating, Jordan was very professional, responsive to emails and phone calls throughout the process. The reception hall has so much natural beauty with the white drapes from the ceilings, the chandeliers and the floor to ceiling wall of windows as the backdrop. Overall, Morgan Creek was the perfect venue :)

Sent on 09/07/2015

Morgan Creek was the perfect place for our wedding. The space is gorgeous on its own, so you don't need a lot of decorations. The coordinator could not have been Any nicer or more helpful. She made our day perfect!

Sent on 05/02/2015

We have great time at this place!! Professional staff and shunning outside environment. Our guests loved it.

Sent on 09/25/2013
  • Angelina

Angelina · Married on 06/02/2012

I love Morgan Creek Golf Course! Trinity is such a big help and a great coordinator! The food was amazing and the grounds are beautiful.

Sent on 06/03/2012

Gabrielle · Married on 10/22/2011

AMAZING!!! That's all I can say!!! Trinity is the BEST ever and I wish I could relive this day again just cause she is so organized and wonderful! Forget needing to hire a wedding planner cause Trinity will keep you in line and help you figure it all out!

Morgan Creek was a wonderful facility and I loved everything about it!

Sent on 11/02/2011

Vanessa · Married on 07/09/2011

My husband and I knew as soon as we drove up to the Pavilion, that this was our venue. It was EXACTLY what I had envisioned from the white Pavilion, to the Chiavari chairs, to the white gazebo and the drapery inside the Pavilion. It's such a stunning venue amongst a beautiful golf course. The coordinator, Trinity was a dream to work with. very accomadating and so sweet. I literally was worry-free leaving the decorating to her. I didn't have to worry about a thing. She was very organized and worked with out timeline to the T. I would HIGHLY recommend Morgan Creek Golf Club for a wedding or any other big event.

Sent on 07/26/2011
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 06/04/2011

Morgan Creek is a beautiful location! The ceremony location is under a great big canopy and it over looks a pond and golf course. The scenery alone is an amazing view with very little decorations required. The pavilion for the reception area is large and spacious. The wedding day coordinator, Trinity, made everything so easy when it came to planning. The staff was wonderful and took care of so many things that other sites did not; which was nice because family memebers did not have to do a whole lot and were able to enjoy the day. It was a great place to have our wedding!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Jasmin · Married on 05/20/2011

Morgan Creek was a beutiful location for our wedding venue. We first looked at the website and later scheduled a meeting with Trinity. As soon as we saw it in person we knew it was a perfect fit. Trinity was a pleasure to work with and the staff was great! We had a stress free wedding day and were so thankful to Morgan Creek staff for making our day so special

Sent on 08/02/2011

Emiley · Married on 07/01/2017

Casandra, Jordan, and the rest of their team were amazing. They were so on top of everything before the big day. On the day of my wedding, Casandra worked her magic and alleviated all of my concerns and made sure everything ran smoothly. ,y day was perfect!
    For the space, it was beautiful, the event space was set up perfectly, the food was great, and they were a dream to work with alongside all of my other vendors.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/03/2015

Jordan at Morgan Creek is the event coordinator and she's awesome! Very quick to respond to emails and phone calls and super nice! One thing that I was not aware of though until less than 2 months from the wedding is that they don't provide any day-of event coordination. Luckily for us we had someone step in and do it for us but otherwise we would have been completely lost on the rehearsal and the day of events going smoothly. We were fortunate to get someone to do it for us from an outside service but definitely hire a day of coordinator for this venue as they do not do any of that! Otherwise this venue is amazing! Beautiful grounds and the food was delicious! We got so many compliments on everything!

Sent on 05/11/2015

We looked at this venue for our wedding. It was very pretty and had a great reception site, ceremony site and cocktail hour area. We really liked the venue but it just wasn't going to work with our day.

Sent on 03/10/2016

First of all, I absolutely loved my wedding. It was exactly what I envisioned. Jordan, the current event coordinator, made sure to make everything perfect and exactly the way I wanted. She also even helped with things that wasn't part of the venue deal. Again, if I could do it again, I would do it atMorgan Creek. The venue was gorgeous, the staff was wonderful, and the food was delicious. Every penny worth, I promise.

Sent on 07/05/2015

Lindsay · Married on 10/15/2010

Morgan Creek is a wonderful place to get married. We had a sunset wedding in October and it was picture perfect. The golf course view is stunning! The wedding coordinator, Trinity, is very nice and helpful however she is slow at returning phone calls or emails. The food was amazing and the bar service was great. Great venue for any type of party with great food!

Sent on 11/08/2010
  • Hans and Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/14/2017

We loved having our wedding here! And got many compliments on how beautiful the site was. We started out in contact with Jordan, then Cassandra helped during more of the planning process and the day of. They were both very helpful with all of the (million ha) emails I sent with over the planning process, answering questions, etc. They're both nice and helpful, Jordan seemed to have more experience and I clicked with her demeanor more, so I was initially disappointed that the baton had to pass, but they were both helpful. There was one miscommunication where invoices were being sent to us including a beer keg and we find out after the fact that beer kegs are no longer available at the time, so that was a little frustrating at the time. Also, they include champagne in the dressing room, which was great, but charge something like $35 for cheese and crackers, so that was a 'really?!...' moment for us, ha. They let us bring our own lunch food in though, so it worked out.
    The scenery is gorgeous and the venue is perfect. There's built in decor in the ceiling with the chandeliers/drapes, etc. And Chavari chairs were included! So I was excited about that. They also let us taste the food ahead of time (we paid but it was worth it) before booking, so I thought that was very accommodating.
    All in all, it was the perfect venue, with everything we wanted for the day/night. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2017

My Morgan Creek experience was great. I mostly worked with Ashley. She was very helpful, professional and flexible with all of our planning. The venue was beautiful.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Taylor · Married on 08/06/2016

My husband and I got married in August 2016 at Morgan Creek Golf Club. The outdoor ceremony was beautiful overlooking the water feature. And it was excellent to have an indoor (and air-conditioned) reception just steps away from the ceremony - it gets hot in the summer!! The reception area was super spacious allowing plenty of room for tables, chairs, and dancing while still feeling close and intimate (we all know it's no fun to have to shimmy your way through a cramped space filled with tables and guests). Another key point - parking is abundant and steps away from the venue! So there's no extra stress on family and friends finding last minute parking when the ceremony is about to start. And lastly, the wedding coordinators were fantastic. They were incredibly helpful in locking down final details and confirming with our other vendors (DJ, cake bakery, photographer, etc.). Ashley was responsive, articulate, and concise in the entire planning process. She was invaluable the day-of to ensure the timeline of the evening went smoothly between the DJ, caterer, etc.
    I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 09/28/2016