More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor Reviews

More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 5
More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 6
More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 7

Cailin · Married on 10/05/2018

I found Shannon on Facebook before I was even engaged. Her weddings and events are so beautiful that I had to let her know! Once we got engaged I reached back out to her and let her know I needed her to make my wedding dreams come true. My envied wasn’t a typical wedding venue so the inside needed to be spruced up and the tent needed some decor. She blew me away with the programs and menus though! Every little detail was perfect. I keep looking at the pictures and each time I find a new little detail. I also found all my other vendors through shannon. I trusted her 10000% so I knew if she reccomended someone then they must be fabulous!

Sent on 10/13/2018
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 8
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 9
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 10
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 11
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 12

Christine · Married on 07/20/2018

Shannon is extremely talented - she is creative, friendly, responsive & super helpful at all things wedding! We hired her for our invitations & decorations & all our paper needs for the day of! She helped bring our wedding vision to life & let me tell you her patience & support was remarkable (I changed my vision every other day)! If your looking for someone to mold your vision or help create one, I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

I am the bride who wanted everything but had no patience or time or creative anything to do it... that is where Shannon stepped in and saved the day. Shannon was highly recommended to us by our photographer, Jesslancephoto, as someone that can tackle any project thrown at her... and let me tell you this is true. Shannon wants to make your day exactly how you envisioned it and takes the same care to put it together as she would if it were her own wedding. She answered every single one of my frantic emails when I couldn't decide which centerpieces to do and then when our favors fell through on the day they were due to arrive (2 days before the wedding) and offered to find them herself, contact anyone and everyone she knew that could help. She is amazing, simply amazing. Our guests have done nothing but talk about how beautiful and put together all of our decor was. She listened to my problems, came up with solutions, and created decor pieces for us right up until the morning of. She was there setting up as early as she could and came back to take down and took care of packing our car with our belongings (gifts, guest book, any decor the we owned) and making sure everything was secure. She offered advice time and time again, created many different paper items for us-- programs, thank you cards, seating chart, individual place cards, and went to multiple farms to gather hundreds of mini white pumpkins for us. She is a true perfectionist and has the ability to make your wedding dreams come true... and then some!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 20
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 21
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 22

Anna · Married on 10/14/2017

We got married October 14th 2017 on my parents farm. My wedding wouldn't have looked like a wedding with out Shannon. If you have a venue that is blank slate, instead of feeling overwhelmed - HIRE HER! She was the very first person I hired and I am so glad I did. My guests would not stop talking about how good everything looked. Every bride has a vision for their wedding day - with Shannon she can make your pinterest board a reality.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Anita · Married on 10/08/2017

Shannon was an absolute dream. There are so many moving parts while planning a wedding and Shannon helped navigate everything which was super helpful. Her arsenal of decor had everything I wanted and made the venue so beautiful. She captured my vision and am so grateful for that! Not to mention she is super responsive. Overall a great investment!

Sent on 10/28/2017
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 23
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 24

Caitlin · Married on 09/23/2017

Shannon is AMAZING! We originally thought we could plan and execute all the details of our wedding ourselves...and then we thought otherwise, and thank goodness we did! We were connected with Shannon through our photographer and we could not be more happy that we got in touch. From the very first email Shannon was just as fired up and excited about our wedding as we were and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Whether I was sending last night emails when I couldn't sleep or frantic texts while I was at the florist, Shannon ALWAYS responded and knew exactly what to do. Her vision for our wedding day was beyond anything we could have planned. She listened to what we had in mind and executed it perfectly. Our wedding day ran so smoothly and we could relax knowing Shannon was on site setting up all of our decorations and we arrived to the most beautifully styled venue. She helped with programs, chalkboard signs, 'hashtag' frames, free style floral arrangements, chair set-up, centerpiece set-up, and styled our whole welcome table! At the end of the night, we all took off and Shannon came back to pack up. I wish I could have another wedding just to work with Shannon again! We can't say enough about our experience working her and would recommend her work to anyone who wants to have the most beautiful and creative wedding. She'll make your Pinterest boards come to life! Your wedding BFF! :)

Sent on 10/01/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

Shannon really got my vision for my wedding design and made it all happen, from 100+ gifts bags and down to the smallest detail. She created the most amazing trail mix bar anyone had ever seen, and it was a huge hit. Shannon also was a great consultant and brought up awesome ideas I had never considered. Believe me, you don't think about all the myriad design details and flourishes that go into a wedding, but Shannon had it all covered stress-free. Can't recommend highly enough!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Sally · Married on 09/03/2017

Shannon was able to transform the venue into something spectacular. I am still in disbelief that she was able to take all my dreams and make them a reality. Everything came together better than I even imagined! Shannon is very easy to work with and will walk you through the whole process. I had complete trust in her which made the day of a lot less stressful. Thank you so much Shannon, you're so talented!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/02/2017

Loved having Shannon help plan our wedding & decorations! She was very organized, thorough, & had great fun ideas! Highly recommend :-)

Sent on 10/09/2017

Rachael · Married on 08/27/2017

Where do I begin when it comes to Shannon. Absolutely amazing would be where I start. Being in the wedding industry myself I have seen it all, and my expectations are extremely high. When it came to planning my own wedding I already had in mind who I needed to make my day perfect, and Shannon was one of those people. From the very moment that I first spoke to her, her energy and love for what she does radiated through the phone. She made, as cliche as this sounds, all of my dreams for my perfect wedding come true. I needed an elegant rustic backyard wedding, and it was nothing shy of that. My father (Who wonderfully paid for the whole day, love you dad!) didn't understand in the beginning why I needed an event designer, as soon as he met Shannon he knew why. After the wedding he said More than a Moment was the best investment that he made when it came to the wedding. If you are in need of your wedding dreams and visions coming through, Shannon is the one to call! Shannon, from the bottom of my heart thank you so so much for making my wedding absolutely beautiful.

Love Always,

Rachael Anthony
    8.27.17

Sent on 09/28/2017

Savannah · Married on 08/26/2017

Shannon and her company More Than A Moment completed our wedding! Her vision is just what we wanted. We trusted her with our ideas and she created our wedding beautifully and more than expected. Shannon responded to emails quickly and contacted vendors on time. Shannon gave us advise when asked. I cant imagine our wedding without her work. I look forward to hiring Shannon for future events!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 25
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 26

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2017

Shannon was a HUGE asset to have not only for the prep ahead of time for planning for the wedding, but she put my mind at ease knowing that she would be there the day of to set everything up and take care of all the small details making the place look fantastic! My sister-in-law purchased her services for me as my wedding gift knowing that she specializes in rustic style weddings and knowing how helpful it is to have someone the day of your wedding setting things up as you want them, rather than running around yourself! Her willingness to listen and really capture the vision of the bride is on point! She is super easy to talk to, fun, and is beyond accommodating to set up times and places to meet. She stays in contact via e-mail and makes herself available for whatever you need with very prompt responses! Her craftiness and creativity is definitely a gift and even though we had some DIY projects, she helped out by creating our Table Numbers, our Escort Cards, and Décor for the welcome tables, Guest Book Sign in, Escort Card table, gift table, our "concessions" table, and even helped arrange the cupcakes. We had a rustic/chic theme, but a sub-theme of baseball, since my husband & I met playing softball & are huge red sox fans. For example our concessions table was instead of a candy table with things at a ball field, such as peanuts, cracker jacks, Swedish fish, double bubble, etc. Shannon didn't squash any of our ideas but rather just enhanced everything we did and wanted to do! And not ONCE was I ever worried for the day of the wedding because I've seen her work, she is beyond professional, but with a feel of your favorite friendly neighbor, and wants to help make your day as perfect as possible! She honestly made my life so much easier, and I couldn't have been more thrilled with how the final product came out! Trust me, Shannon is 100% worth the money spent for peace of mind and maximizing your style and impact on an event! She is awesome!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 27
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 28
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 29
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 30
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 31
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor 32

Erin · Married on 07/29/2017

I can't even begin to describe the amazing work that Shannon did for our wedding last weekend...It's so hard to put into words!!! Before I started working with her, I had no clue what I was doing when it came to decorating the ceremony and reception space for my wedding. She made the entire process easy, fun, and COMPLETELY stress free. She used all of her own props to decorate (including old books, picture frames, signs, antique tables, vases, window panes, candles & SO MUCH MORE), designed and printed menu cards that matched my invites, wrote out all of my signs & seating chart, set everything up and broke it down at the end of the night, and created so many more custom pieces that made my wedding incredibly unique. It was absolute perfection. Shannon's services were worth every single penny that we spent (and more)!!!!!! I can't thank her enough for making our dream wedding become a reality!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Laura · Married on 06/17/2017

Of all the vendors we booked for our wedding, More Than A Moment is absolutely the one we are most thankful that we booked!!! Shannon totally made our day one of a kind. She was incredibly creative and amazing to work with- she took my vision of the most important day of my life and made it a reality! There is not a single thing I would change, and I cannot recommend More Than A Moment enough - I would book Shannon again 1,000 times over!!!! We received so many compliments on our event design and how well everything flowed together- this is all due to Shannon's hard work and creative eye. More Than A Moment truly made our wedding day the most meaningful and memorable day of our lives!!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/29/2017

Shannon was absolutely amazing, she took ideas and made them come to life! I am a bride who had no idea what she was doing and she thought of everything, it couldn't have been more ideal!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Jessica · event on 02/26/2017

My initial e-mail from Shannon was warm and welcoming. I felt like I had already met her from our communications, before our first in-person meeting. I followed her work online and felt that she would be able to bring the style I was envisioning to life. I gave her the very basics (ex. I loved burlap but still wanted an elegant feel) and what aspects were important to me (ex. an old ladder that belonged to my Grandfather). I essentially let her do what she does best. I thought I would be a bit uncomfortable letting her take control but she made the process stress-free. I felt confident that she would do a great job. The final product exceeded my expectations. The unique pieces that she included....lace, fabrics, vintage suitcases + crates, frames, etc flowed perfectly with what I had envisioned. Throughout the entire process she was easy to talk to, dependable, flexible and inspiring. She also designed a baby shower I attended, completely different than the theme I had hired her for. Yet again I was blown away by her quality of work. I would highly recommend her to anyone, for any event. Thank you!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Barbara · Married on 07/30/2016

This vendor thought of everything, sourced items we wanted, and then tied everything together on the day of the wedding. She had an almost insurmountable obstacle with our venue, but she pulled it off effortlessly so that I, as mother of the bride, was able to spend the entire day with my daughter, having our hair and make-up done together, eating lunch with the bridesmaids and having the photographer at our house before leaving for the wedding. We received so many compliments on our design and decor. The common theme was, "there were so many details that made this wedding unique and special." That was all Shannon's doing!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Jeanine · Married on 07/30/2016

I can't being to thank Shannon enough for all she did in helping us plan and design our wedding! She went above and beyond in every capacity. Shannon and her team were exceptional on the day of the wedding -she completely set everything up and helped us with the timing of the day AND helped us deal with a few last minute curve balls, all with a calm demeanor and smile on her face. Shannon was also extremely professional in helping us throughout the planning and design process. She responds to emails very quickly and is happy to talk on the phone. She even helped us throughout some difficulty we were having with our venue property coordinator. And last but certainly not least, Shannon is extremely talented in the work she does with design. All of the details she put together were beautiful and unique and completely fit our vision. She has amazing ideas which fit with the vision you describe to her; our guests were so impressed with the details and decor she put together. If you are considering More Than A Moment I cannot recommend her enough, Shannon was indispensable to my wedding and I am so happy we worked with her!

Sent on 08/16/2016

joy · Married on 07/11/2016

Shannon was hands down the best vendor we had. From the moment we hired her, I felt very assured that our day was in the right hands. Shannon's extensive professional knowledge and caring personality make her very easy to work with. She genuinely listens to you, and thoroughly understands the vision you have for your big day. Her designs for our rustic wedding far surpassed anything I could've ever imagined. She went above and beyond helping me to find flowers at the last minute when the flowers I ordered did not arrive on time. My guests are still commenting on how beautiful everything looked!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Laura · Married on 05/29/2016

Shannon was an absolute dream to work with and made planning my wedding so much easier. The whole week prior to my wedding I was able to relax and not stress knowing I had Shannon on my side. It was amazing to see how she was able to make my vision come to life. She helped me organize my thoughts into a cohesive design and decorate the hall according to what I wanted. I have already recommended her to everyone I know getting married. If I could get married all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Chelsey · Married on 05/28/2016

I can't even being to thank Shannon enough. From the first meeting to the end of my Wedding she was amazing. I am not a crafty, DIY person but wanted my wedding to have a personal touch. With out Shannon that could have never happened. She brought my vision to life. She handmade all of the signage, escort cards, menus, table numbers, and programs. Every detail was perfect and did not go unnoticed. Needless to say, we were blown away when we walked into our reception venue.
    As you will hear from almost every bride-to-be, wedding planning can be stressful. Not when you have Shannon on your side. Knowing she was only a text, phone call, or email away to bounce ideas off of was invaluable. The morning of my wedding I was able to sit back and relax knowing she was in charge of the set up. After all is said and done, Shannon is not just my Wedding Stylist anymore, she is also my friend. Choosing More Than A Moment was the best decision I made when it came to planning my wedding <3

Sent on 06/01/2016

Katelyn · Married on 10/10/2015

Shannon decorated my wedding on 10/10/15. Before I hired her we had chatted a bunch and then I decided that I was going to try to do the decorations myself. I finally came to my senses about 2 months after this and Shannon was more than excited to be a intrigal part of our day! She helped me with decor ideas, planning how everything should be layed out, making the majority of the decorations and even put together my centerpieces out of dahlias I got from a local farmer...it's easy to say that Shannon was probably the BEST decision we made when it came to our wedding. She was reliable and always available to talk when I needed and when a few things went wrong the week of the wedding Shannon stepped in happily to help! If you are looking for a decorator for your wedding....look no further!! Beacause I trusted Shannon so much, I was able to relax the day of my wedding and be blown away when I saw how my venue looked! Shannon turned a historic barn in Suffield, CT into the venue of our dreams!

Thank you!!
    Katie and joe

Sent on 10/18/2015
  • jmaj09

Alyssa · Married on 10/04/2015

Shannon and her assistants are AMAZING! We received so many compliments on their professionalism, our decor, staging and decorating and I directed the credit all to Shannon! She is a true professional, visionary and someone when all has been said and done is someone I'd consider a friend <3

Our friends and family had the pleasure of seeing everything that happened 'day of,' however I also had the pleasure of having planning sessions, meetings over coffee and breakfast and the opportunity to talk about loose ends, visions for the day, the decor, etc.

Shannon's talents are limitless and I could have not asked for someone I trusted more whole-heartedly! Shannon and More Than A Moment take every worry for the wedding day set-up off your plate and make sure every detail is executed flawlessly! She can do invitations, flowers, favors, decorations and her chalkboard free-hand and fonts are amazing!

I would recommend her highly, without any hesitation and other than your new spouse it will be the best decision you made!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2015
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 09/12/2015

I cannot express how amazing Shannon is! I had a very specific vision that I wanted for my wedding, which I originally planning on executing my self...then I realized there is no way to do this! As soon as I met Shannon I knew I had to have her! I had wanted an elegant wedding decor with the smallest hint of rustic. My vision was long farm tables with long lace runners, overflowing with different candles and wildflowers. Elegant bud vases for escort cards, and wooden signs covered in my favorite love songs. I really wanted to make sure my wedding decor expressed my style and us as a couple. I spent months brain storming with Shannon, showing her pictures and discussing ideas. The day of our wedding was stressful, as most weddings are. I was anxious and feeling overwhelmed... and then the worst thing happened that no one ever wants for their wedding... IT RAINED! My stress was through the roof worrying about everything. When the ceremony was over and we got to the venue, everything changed. I walked into my venue and it looked like out of a fairytale! The barn was glowing with candles, the candlabras at the head table beautifully melting, the flowers perfectly arranged. I was in aw. It was at that moment I walked in that all my anxiety and stress left. I forgot it was raining, and I was just so unbelieveably happy. If it wasn't for Shannon my dream wedding wouldn't have come true. Everyone at the wedding could not stop raving about the decor. How absolutely beautiful it was and how much it reminded them of me. Exactly what I wanted my decor to express. I had guests saying, "omg this is straight out of pinterest!" (every brides dream) or "This is exactly how I want my wedding to look!' The venue I had my wedding at actually want to use my wedding photos and design as their example wedding to show new clients. I cannot recommend Shannon enough! She is so easy to work with and such a truly wonderful person! xox Kaitlin & Jimmy

Sent on 10/19/2015

Corie · Married on 07/04/2015

Shannon was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the whole planning process. She put my mind at ease, and was able to bring all of my ideas to life! Our guests are still commenting months later on how amazing the decor was. Shannon is very professional, and responds in a timely fashion. Her services made my day much less stressful and enjoyable. I highly recommend her services to anyone looking for event decor.

Sent on 11/09/2015