155 Reviews for Moore Music

Liability Insurance (7)
Uplighting (4)
Disco Ball (1)
135 Moore Music Reviews

Moore music was the perfect choice for our wedding. Pam was great and made sure everything was perfect for our big day. Not only is this company super affordable but they are top notch. Moore music is a great value!

Profile Picture Becky, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

If you need an affordable dj pam is the best! If you need an affordable out of this world service dj, go no further and contact moore music! You will not be disappointed! She stepped up as a dj and our wedding planner and hit a home run!

Profile Picture Matt , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pam was the total package and then some. I met her at a bridal expo and thought what she had to offer had to be too good to be true. We met for our first consultation and she ended up being even greater than we ever expected. I could honestly go on for hours gushing over her. We were so impressed with her and so were our friends and family! She is not just a DJ, but also a great wedding coordinator and ear to bend when you’re just too stressed and can’t think anymore. She’s goes out of her way to make sure her clients are happy and we certainly were. Best wedding DJ ever!! :)

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Pam was great to work with - thought of every little detail and the day of our wedding we didn't have to worry about a thing at our reception. It was amazing!

Profile Picture Gretchen, 3/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

What a fantastic experience working with Pam and her team at Moore music! From our initial meeting we knew that Pam was definitely the person we wanted to work with to make our wedding day amazing. She asked questions we hadn’t even thought of to make our day personal and attended to every single detail that made our wedding special. Planning was a breeze and she made it fun which really helped ease our stress- we knew with the Moore music team everything would go according to plan- and it did! We also decided to have Emily officiate our wedding ceremony and she a beautiful job. She was super sweet and honestly couldn’t have asked for more from her or our dj Chris. They kept the dance floor going and fulfilled all of our song requests as well as those of our guests. What an amazing service! In my opinion you get even more than you pay for and work with people who are 110% committed to making your Wedding perfect. Call Pam! You won’t regret it.

Profile Picture Sara, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Officiant
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day, Microphones

Pam is very detail oriented and makes sure that your wedding day will sound exactly how you want! We couldn't have been happier with our experience with her. Chris and Bonn had the dance floor packed from the time it opened until the last song!! We also opted to have the uplighting done and Chris made the space look absolutely wonderful!! We would recommend Moore Music to anyone!

Profile Picture Vicki, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Let me start by saying that Pam is an organized and attentive powerhouse. She knows what she is doing and she uses that experience to give you exactly what you want. She's warm, friendly, and knows how to make your dreams come true. Pam did such a wonderful job at my wedding that the venue asked for her business cards, and so did the guests! At my ceremony, she worked as a coordinator to make sure that everyone was on time and where they needed to be. And at the reception, she was everywhere she needed to be to make sure my guests, myself, and my new husband were happy and having a ball. She had fun games, great music, and kept the event flowing smoothly so we were able to fit in everything we wanted. She went above an beyond to make sure that she had all of the details right and that they were executed perfectly. She even dressed in colors that coordinated with my wedding. Whether you're having a wedding or another event, you can't go wrong by choosing to have Moore Music DJ your event. Pam runs a great business and she will make sure you walk away happy. If I could give her 6 stars instead of 5, I would.

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When my husband and I started wedding planning, we had a small ceremony in mind. As the scope of what we envisioned expanded, I worked to plan every detail, while being budget friendly. I was adamant about not hiring a DJ, as it seemed like an extra expense. I'm SO glad that my Mom talked me into meeting with Pam of Moore Music.
When we met with Pam for our initial consultation, her office space was warm & inviting. Her hospitality was wonderful - she offered cookies and beverages, and we were seated in an area reminiscent of a cozy living room. We chatted about ourselves, and what we envisioned for our wedding. Then Pam shared about herself, her company, and what Moore Music could bring to our special day. After meeting with her, I was 1000% sure I wanted her to DJ our wedding.
Leading up to the big day, Pam was available 24/7 (literally) for questions, concerns, advice, etc...anything! About 1-2 months prior to our wedding, we had a full consult to craft our day of agenda – this covered from when the prelude started to the send off. Picking out ceremony & reception music seemed daunting, but Pam helped with terrific suggestions. She was also wonderfully prepared to help us smoothly run through rehearsal.
Finally…our BIG DAY arrived! I had complete faith the day would run smoothly with Pam at the helm! She helped coordinate everything – and she even fluffed my dress before I walked down the aisle. Pam and her accompanying DJ were wonderful – they played all of the right songs and kept our guests all involved in having fun…even if they weren’t dancers!
Pam was amazing to work with – out of the many DJs that work for Moore Music, I’m so happy that we had her DJ our wedding. She was extremely helpful whenever I asked her for advice or recommendations during the planning process – she feels like a true friend, rather than just a DJ. I also cherish our ceremony & reception music cds. Thank you Pam, for being a part of our wonderful wedding day!

Profile Picture Colleen, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Pam did an amazing job! Very sweet and attentive! Had us laughing

Profile Picture Tara, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Moore music was able to help me last second with my wedding. I would highly recommend their services to others for all and any events!

Profile Picture Paige, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pam meet with us for our first meeting and we knew right away she was the DJ for us! She is very organized, professional and most of all she knew her stuff! She also helped provide many additional key pieces of information that we had overlooked while planning! She was an expert resource, and most of all we and our guests had a fabulous time!! Thank you Moore Music for making our wedding wonderful!!
Amber and Rick

Profile Picture Amber, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Pam is very thorough in making sure everything is how you want it to be. She also makes your relationship personal which makes the whole expierence that much more. Everyone at the wedding loves her. I'm thankful to. Ow have a forever friend and someone I can recommend always in the Chester County area.

Profile Picture Amber, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pam at Moore Music and her staff did a phenomenal job coordinating the music and schedule for our wedding. It was apparent that she has been in the business for a very long time. She even let my bridesmaids and I practice our group dance at her office. Pam is such a sweetheart and I would definitely hire her again for future events!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I'm near tears as I wrote this. Pam O'neill is AMAZING. Not only was our music and wedding reception straight out of a fairytale, but Pam was right by my side for months leading up to our wedding. She was so professional, and fun, I have had all of our guests messaging me commenting on how fantastic she is. Plus, she kept making sure I had something to eat throughout my big day, and as a type 1 diabetic that means so much to me. She has been nothing but helpful from day one. I wish I could give more than 5 stars!

Profile Picture Maggie, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would definitely recommend Pam to any and everyone. She is absolutely the best!!!

Profile Picture Maggie, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We first reached out to Moore Music because Pam Moore had been the DJ for another wedding in our family years prior to ours and was outstanding. Because of this, we decided to book her for our wedding and, as requested, Pam herself was the DJ for it along with one of her employees she brought along for assistance. She did not disappoint and went above and beyond to make the entire day go smoothly.

Quality of Service -
When you hire Pam, you not only pay for an outstanding DJ, you also pay for a wedding planner of equal quality. She absolutely surpasses the call of duty and it is easy to see that she enjoys her work. She treats each customer as a family member and cares for them as if she were helping to plan the wedding of one of her own children.

Responsiveness -
On several occasions, I came across a situation while planning our wedding that required Pam's immediate attention. She will tell you during your first consultation with her that she is available 24 hours a day; that is not just something she says for the sake of gaining a client. If she does not respond instantly (which she normally does), she usually calls back within an hour or two and is very helpful when she does respond.

Professionalism -
When you are planning a wedding, while considering the music you want played during your big day, you want a professional on your side. What you don't want is someone who is stiff and without character. Not only are the DJs at Moore Music professional, but they keep the wedding entertaining. Pam knows how to have fun and, more importantly, knows how to keep everyone in your wedding having fun.

Value -
Unfortunately, I don't quite remember what the final cost for Moore Music's services was, but I can say that I was impressed at how low they were as compared to those of their competitors. Pam will treat you fairly and will not charge you for more than you will receive. The services of Moore Music are certainly worth what you pay.

Profile Picture Sara, 12/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

Pam is so involved and deeply cares about your wedding. She put in 110% and made the wedding a blast.

Profile Picture Diana, 11/11/16, 12 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I got married 10.02.16 and we LOVED working with Pam! She always went out of her way to help us in any way that she can and kept in touch during the entire wedding planning process! She did a wonderful job at the wedding, from the ceremony to the dinner to the reception. We would highly recommend Moore Music to DJ your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pam is incredible! Great service and stellar pricing. In hiring Moore Music as a DJ, you get full service and basically a wedding planner, coordinator and a phenomenal DJ. Pam spends as much time as you need to make your day perfect. I cannot say enough to explain how great Moore Music is - professional, easy to work with and all around amazing!! Thank you, Pam!

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a wonderful experience with Mike as our DJ for our wedding! Mike kept the night flowing beautifully and had everyone on their feet dancing all night long! I couldn't have been more pleased also with the professionalism and extensive work prior to our big day by Pam Moore. Highly Recommended company!

Profile Picture Courtney , 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pam and her team did a great job on our wedding ceremony at our family farm in Womelsdorf, especially in the area of communication: sharing her experience and providing comforting advice, and available late hours. The value for money was good, even including coordinators/ushers in the price, which helped us a lot. She also has a good collection of music and willing to put effort in to finding rare items (we wanted some traditional Chinese and Japanese music). We felt very satisfied overall.

Profile Picture Andrew, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I were just married July 17, 2016. We are runners and had a running themed wedding and actually met Pam on Struble Trail. We instantly hit it off. We told her a few details of our wedding that we had decided before our first meeting which took place at our house. She wore grey and brought our two cats treats; details she remembered that other people would have forgotten and we were instantly impressed. We had no idea how much was involved in picking music and Pam provided a template as well as many useful websites and suggestions to help us out. She also helped organize our wedding day in every way and not just the music. Pam was on the dance floor teaching our guests the dances while her assistant, who was also wonderful, ran the music. She was a full package deal complete with two CDs for us and our parents to remember our perfect day. Pam is wonderful and we highly recommend her to help make your day perfect too!!!!

Profile Picture Lynn, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pam with Moore Music is out standing! She was not only outstanding with my guest requests but making sure they were all happy with their dinners and if they needed anything. Pam was making sure everyone was having fun and having a great time. Pam spent time with me over the phone from a far to make sure she have everything covered for every moment. I wish I had her for my daughters wedding. She honored the wedding wire discount. Pam got people doing the line dances that didn't think they could do them, and danced with them till they got it. GREAT JOB PAM!

Profile Picture Maryanne, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pam has a lot of energy that could possibly wake the dead! She's prompt, she's flexible, she assisted me at rehearsal and the day of my wedding. Pam is prepared for the littlest thing like how forgot to put Vaseline on my ring finger, and before he ceremony Pam came into the bridal suite to calm my nerves and rubbed gloss on my finger without me realizing as I was almost panicking! Pam's devices as a DJ was still talked about a week after my wedding. The songs and energy was fantastic! We also received personalized CDs from our ceremony and reception. When i listened to the CDs it almost made me cry bringing me back to my special day. It was a chaotic day, but the songs brought me back to happy moments!

Profile Picture User4573639, 2+ years ago, 1 Review