42 Reviews for Moore Memories Videography

Storytelling (2)
Add'l Hours (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Download (1)

Aaron is amazing to work with!!! He’s talented, professional, kind, and thoughtful!!! We couldn’t have asked for a better person to capture our special day. Originally we chose Aaron with Moore Memories because he was one of the few videographers who capture the entire day and gives you a full length video (2 hours :D). And on top of that he gave us a short snipet preview video on instagram the day after our wedding, as well as a highlight video a couple of weeks after our wedding to share on Facebook / send to family and friends!!! He even let us pick the song, which I thought was a sweet, personal touch. Aaron did an amazing job, we LOVE LOVE LOVE our highlight video!!! We cannot wait to receive the full video (which has been sent) - I know I will be binge watching it over and over again, and probably bawl my eyes out. It was very important to me, and sentimental, that we capture the full day. Most importantly the speeches!!! My father / parents and my Husbands Mother / parents wont be around forever, it was so important for us to have these moments captured to cherish forever. THANK YOU AARON!!!!!! We cannot thank you enough. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!! Also, he’s affordable. Foreverthibg he does and offers, his prices are amazing!!!! We also really wanted drone footage, and Aaron made sure to use drone footage which we appreciated.

Profile Picture Tia, 3/27/20, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Aaron was amazing! He and his assistant got everything we asked for in our video and more. They were very professional and easy to work with. Aaron and his team worked to get everything in without making us feel overwhelmed or hurried. I am so thankful for having them capture our beautiful day. I could not be more pleased with how our video turned out. Thank you Aaron for all your hard work and creativity. Hands down the best decision we made for our day!

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We really couldn't be happier with the work that Aaron put into our wedding, both before hand meeting up with us to discuss his thought process, but also his follow up afterwards to give us glimpses into our day and ask our opinion on what was important to us to have in our wedding montage. Fantastic work, very creative and artistic, very fun (he fit right in with our wedding party) and an all around great videographer. Book him fast, I'm very certain he is going to blow up and be unavailable 1 year + out for weddings. Already recommended him to three couples.

Profile Picture Mike, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Videography

Hiring Moore Memories as our videographer was one of the best decision we made!! Aaron and his assistant Kelly are incredibly talented, creative and professional. He was quick to respond to any request both before and after our wedding day. They have many different things to offer that will make your wedding video one of a kind and exactly the way you want it. We chose to have the drone and it brought the final and highlight video to a whole new level!! They were able to get some great shots of every aspect of the wedding such as getting ready, the ceremony, and the reception but still allowed our day to unfold naturally and authentically. They were very detail oriented and fun to be around. We would absolutely recommend Arron & his team!! You wont be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Brittnie, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

My husband and I are so happy that we hired Aaron Moore to film our wedding. Everything from our initial meeting, the planning process, the big day itself, and the finished product has made us very happy. We can't say enough about Aaron's commitment to quality, amazing service, and genuine thoughtfulness and attention to details. Aaron's drone shots of our church and lakefront reception venue are breathtaking, and really add a lot to our video. We love that he made us a 6 minute synopsis video as well as a 2 hr full day video that includes everything from getting ready at the salon, to the ceremony at the church, party bus to get photos around town, dinner, toasts, and dance at the reception. It is a work of art that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We have received many compliments from our family and friends about our video, and I was really impressed with how the sound quality was, as well as how Aaron handled the less than ideal lighting at our church. I am thrilled with the final product and SO GLAD we chose to have these memories captured forever. The day goes by so quickly and having the video to re-watch again and again and remember everyone's toasts and actually get to see ourselves at the altar and hear the emotion in our voices as we say our vows--- it's so worth it. Thank you Aaron, for exceeding our expectations and being so awesome with your talents!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Aaron was absolutely amazing! The first time we met I just knew Aaron was the guy that was going to capture our wedding. He presented highlight videos for weddings he had done during the same time of year our wedding was going to be so we could get a more realistic idea of how our video would look and let me borrow a full length DVD so I could get an idea of his work.
Not only was he extremely professional, but he was also laid back enough to join us in the party bus to film and have fun with us. He even went above and beyond and took the time to look through our website and brought a gift that represented how we met. We have received nothing but compliments and praise for the highlight video, and the full video was absolutely wonderful; it brought back all of the memories and emotions of that day. I would recommended Aaron over and over again. He truly did a phenomenal job!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Videography

I am very happy with the final product! He does a wonderful job and you won't be sorry with your ending result! I would recomend to any of my family and friends :)

Profile Picture Pamela, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Videography

Aaron and his assistant were outstanding and made sure to capture all the intimate details of our day with such precision, fluidness, and accuracy. They did so without any direction from us whatsoever which was one part of our wedding day we could just let go and let them do their thing.

His team did not miss a beat whatsoever. They recorded events that we missed ourselves so it was especially exciting to see those things. The drone footage of our site was immaculately clear and an added bonus we did not expect. The entire video along with the highlight reel were also super clear in terms of audio and picture.

My wife and I were so happy with the results! We give Moore Memories our highest recommendation for videography services. It was definitely a great value for the amount of money spent and it was a real pleasure working with Aaron and his assistant.

Profile Picture Paul and Linda, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We absolutely LOVED working with Aaron and team from Moore Memories! They did a wonderful job interacting with our group to get everyone comfortable, which allowed for a lot of candid captured memories. Such a great way to remember our special day, especially because it goes by so quickly and you simply can't remember everything. The entire video was of superb quality! The audio quality is amazing, and so fun to listen to the audio captured from when we forgot it was being recorded. Aaron truly captured our highlights from the day, and I have enjoyed watching the video over and over again. I personally really like the touch of the drone footage. Everyone we have shown our finished highlights video to has been in awe of the quality! I HIGHLY recommend Moore Memories!!!!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We weren't sure whether or not we wanted to have a videographer for our wedding or not because of the extra cost, but we are so happy we decided to! Aaron was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the very first encounter, he was extremely professional and responsive to any questions that we had. He is easy going and helps take some of the stress out of wedding planning, which is always helpful. We absolutely love our wedding video! It is evident how much time and effort goes into the final product. We already have, and will continue to recommend Moore Memories to everyone we know who is getting married!

Profile Picture Jalynn, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

You guys rocked!! So so SO happy!! Thank you again!!!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Aaron did an absolutely AMAZING job at capturing every important detail of our wedding day!!! I couldn’t have asked for a better person to work with! He always went above and beyond, from the first time I contacted him about being available on our wedding day until now, several weeks after our wedding. Our highlight and full length videos turned out beautiful and it will be such a great memory to have for the rest of our lives. We are literally able to relive our wedding day through Aaron’s work. Aaron, I truly can’t thank you enough for your amazing talent!!! Lucas & Nicole

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Moore Memories was recommended to us through our photographer. We wanted our videographer and photographer to have a good working relationship so they would help one another to capture the best moments vs competing for the moments. Aaron worked amazingly with our photographer and all of our moments were captured in both film and photo. When I first contacted Aaron at Moore Memories he was very responsive. He was very flexible and gave me time to commit to which package we wanted. Ultimately we went with the gold package because it meant having more moments filmed throughout the day. On the big day Aaron was great! He was professional and we were very comfortable around him. After the big day he was very responsive and sent us a few moments he had captured of the big day the week after the wedding. The videos he put together for us were amazing! They encapsulated our day and have allowed us to relive one of the best days of our lives! I would highly recommend Moore Memories and Aaron Moore!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Flash Drive, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic

Aaron was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was professional, friendly, fun, and excellent at communicating with us through out the entire process. He listened to what our vision was and he delivered! We especially loved that he used a drone because those shots were awesome! We will definitely be recommending him to anyone that is looking for a videographer!

Profile Picture Michele, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Aaron we amazing from the get go! He was quick to answer questions and was supportive the entire time. He was professional but not too serious and did a great job making all of us feel comfortable. His video quality is stellar and he delivered the finished product in a timely manner. I'd suggest him to anyone!

Profile Picture Michele, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Videography

Aaron was great and the video even better. His communication was the most appreciated part of the package. He was one of the few hired people that I didnt have to worry about. His perfectionism put me at peace, which is what a bride needs on her day. Very grateful to have done business with him and would recommend his services with a rate of 5 stars.

Profile Picture Diana, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Not a single complaint. Everything about Moore Memories was exactly what my husband and I were looking for in a videographer: unbeatable work, creative, talented and all around fun guys!
We would recommend Moore Memories to anyone. They captured every element of our wedding with the utmost charm and realistic touch. We can't begin to thank Aaron and his team enough for giving us such a treasure and priceless memory of our wedding. It is truly something that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Cassie, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Aaron was extremely professional, kind, and wonderful to work with before & during our wedding day! He was very responsive & helpful leading up to our big day. On our wedding day, he was nothing but happy & excited for us! To be honest, we hardly noticed he was there - which is the best kind of videographer! He managed to capture our day perfectly. Our wedding video is beautiful. Andy & I highly recommend Moore Memories!!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Videography

Aaron was great! He is extremely quick to respond to you and wants to be sure you are completely satisfied with everything from the day you book to the day you receive the final video. We just received ours and watched it, he got everything needed to relive our big day! It was so much fun to watch. We had many compliments on the highlight video and even had a friend wanting to book him for her wedding :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were very impressed with Aaron. The quality of his work was exceptional. We loved the highlights video - very creative, poignant, and of professional quality. The footage from his drone was a special treat. He also sent a camera with us in the limo, which we had running the whole time we were in the limo; it was very fun to see this footage. Aaron was very easy to work with, very kind, respectful, and professional. Adding videography was a last minute decision for our wedding, and I am so glad we decided to do it. We will watch Aaron's videos for many many years to come.

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Aaron was fantastic, if I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture andrew, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We always received responses to questions very quickly and loved the overall product. Very easy to work with a high quality.

Profile Picture Matt, 10/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Having a video of our wedding was very important to me. Moore Memories gave us a video that we will cherish forever. Aaron was awesome to work with! Prices were affordable and very worth the investment! I would most definitely recommend Moore Memories to any couples looking for a videographer!!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It was such a pleasure working with Aaron!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews