Moore Life Media Reviews

50 | Conroe, TX

50 Reviews for Moore Life Media

1 User photo

Amber · Married on 05/30/2015

Such a joy to work with. Very flexible. Good quality for a great price. We liked them so much we are going to them for family pictures. Some of our friends enjoyed them so much they used them for their wedding.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Alex · Married on 04/11/2015

Nicole and Garret Moore and their staff at Moore Life Media are amazing! They did my bridal photo shoot and wedding! They got my bridal photos back to me within the week and the photos are amazing!! On my wedding day they showed up at my house at 1 pm with two photographers and two videographers and were at my wedding until 10:30 or 11:00. I will definitely use them again.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Lauren · Married on 03/21/2015

Garrett and Nichole Moore are absolutely fabulous people. My pictures turned out beautiful and they were so reasonable. On your wedding day, the arrive super early so they can be there for everything and that is the way it should be. They genuinely want to capture every moment from your day! Great prices as well. So happy with my decision!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Moore life media is the way to go! Pictures turned out great! They are also very kind and patient people! Willing to do whatever you want to ensure your day is perfect. Their work is great. You will not be disappointed if you choose Moore life media for your wedding photography and videography!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Moore life media is my daughter and future son in law's photographer and videographer for their wedding day. Their engagement pictures turned out beautiful. They were so easy to work with and did whatever to make my daughter happy. I cannot wait until the wedding day! The pictures and video will be even better.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Great family team that captures great work. Photography is so important for weddings and Moore Life Media is the way to go. Great angles, moments, and edits to ensure the perfect pictures.

Lindsey · Married on 12/13/2014

The job they did was incredible and made my special day something I willnever forget!! Worth every penny a dead perfect!!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Kelcie · Married on 08/02/2014

Garrett just gave me my wedding video he made and it is PERFECT! He did such a great job; he was so professional at my wedding and so easy to work with... And he is such a nice guy. I would recommend him to anyone :)

Sent on 09/02/2014

Amber · event on: 07/19/2014

This guy was seriously awesome! He took pictures of my sweet baby girl for her first birthday. Garrett is professional and was able to give me edited pictures the very next day. Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Cody · event on: 07/18/2014

Moore Media was professional, listened to my requests for pictures, friendly, and hard working. We got our pictures back the next day and they looked fantastic! Will never want to use another photographer ever again if I can help it.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Kenny · Married on 06/29/2014

Awesome experience having Garrett as photographer for our wedding! the pictures are absolutely awesome! The wedding coordinator shared her enthusiasm for Garrett with me and my wife: he was very professional, energetic, easy to work with and timely with everything. He got all the pictures we wanted while being "hidden" when it was important. He was discrete enough that you would hardly know he was there. He loves what he does and it shows in his work!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Karyn · Married on 06/29/2014

Garrett exceeded all of my expectations for our wedding. He was very professional, respectful, and friendly. He is extremely talented and I highly recommend him to all. I couldn't be happier with my wedding pictures!!

Sent on 07/19/2014

I could not be more pleased with the pictures from our wedding. The quality and creativity are simply outstanding! We have been involved with many weddings during the past several years and these are by far the best pictures we have seen.

Thanks so much for doing such a wonderful job!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Blaine and Maria · Married on 05/04/2014

So much props to Moore Life Media and associates. They did a fantastic job with the pictures and videos of our wedding. We wouldn't want to remember it any other way. They will work with whatever hectic schedule you have. They will meet with you and plan however you want your occasion to be captured. Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding.

Sent on 01/18/2015

Heather · Married on 06/15/2013

I really can not express in words how Garrett was able to capture our day on video....His professionalism and talent are beyond the norm....He completely dedicated himself to producing a life event for us that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 04/06/2014

Kristin · Married on 05/04/2013

I was very glad to have Moore Life Media a part of my big day!
    I love that I have a video full of memories to look back on and remember such an important part of my life.
    I highly recommend to anyone wanting to capture their memories forever.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Natalie · Married on 11/03/2012

Moore Life Media is a great company to work with! Mr. Moore made me a wedding video and took the time to make sure everything was perfect before we showed it to guests and friends at my wedding. I asked him to come at the last minute and he worked on it anyway, which I thought was impossible to find with such a busy industry as photography. I give Moore Life Media a 5 out of 5! He captured all the right moments and I can watch it whenever I want to relive my special day. Thanks, Garrett!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

Garrett at Moore Life Media was great. The day of the wedding, they managed to get great shots but without being disruptive in the filming process. The edits were great and I loved every version of our video(s). We actually had a discrepancy with timing/some wonky DVDs after the fact and he gave us two more sets for free which also was stellar. V happy.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Emily · Married on 04/02/2016

We loved our experience with Garrett and Nichole! They were amazing and we love our video and photos!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

I didn't think I would be able to afford videography for my wedding, most vendors charge through the roof! But then I found Garrett, who was recommended to me by a friend. I couldn't believe how reasonable his prices were for the quality of work he provided! He was so kind and professional. He works with you to ensure that you are getting exactly what you want for your big day. I am so happy with my videography. I have so many compliments from anyone who watches it. I would highly recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Miki · Married on 03/28/2015

Wonderful work on the video. Brought me to tears. I would recommend you to anyone who might need your services.

Sent on 05/07/2015
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/18/2019

Above and Beyond

Garrett and Nicole did our engagement session, and the couple complimented each other perfectly. Within 10 minutes, my fiancé and I felt comfortable, and we were goofing off like we weren’t even being photographed. They went above and beyond in every aspect of the photoshoot: more pictures than we expected, more time than we expected, and just overall very professional and accommodating to whatever we wanted. The only negative thing I even possibly have to say is it took longer than I originally expected to get the photos back - but as soon as we did, it was worth the wait. The pictures are incredible, I want to frame them all. We are so excited to work with them for the rest of our photography needs. 10/10 would hire again!!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Dixie · Married on 12/03/2016

This duo was so attentive to the poses I requested and they took them all to the next level! I have recommended everyoneI could to MLM, and I will continue to do so. My photos came out beyond my expectations. Love love love them.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Michella · Married on 10/05/2013

4.2
      3.5

Garrett and Nichole did a great job on our wedding video. They worked with our budget and our plans for the wedding day. Love having footage of the amazing day!

Sent on 01/19/2015
  • Asena O.

Asena · Married on 06/04/2016

3.6
      2.0
      3.5

I hired Moore Life Media to do the photography and video for my wedding. My husband and I met Garrett in person, he was very friendly and showed us a few full galleries of weddings he'd photographed and I loved his work. I also watched a few wedding videos he'd done on YouTube which I liked a lot. He told me that he and his wife, Nichole, work as a team. I was very excited and confident in my decision to work with them. Well, on the day of my wedding I am at the venue, waiting for Garrett and Nichole's arrival. Nichole was there with a lady whom I'd never met, but Garrett was not there. Nichole introduced the lady as Katy, one of their assistants. Katy would be photographing my wedding because Garrett was sick, she said. I had no idea that Garrett was sick or that Katy would be coming in his place until that very moment. As we were in the moment, there was not much I could do or say, so I brushed it off as something minor and thought to myself that Katy must be very good like Garrett, otherwise he would not send her in his place. We began taking pictures, everything was going smoothly. My husband and I did the first look, which they photographed and got on video. We have a few really great pictures from our first look, but there's also quite a few that aren't good, due to angle (a lot of crooked photos throughout the entire wedding album), the posing, backgrounds, etc. I received a total of 347 pictures and after going through and looking at every single one, I liked about 170 of those. There's less than 40 that I would frame though. We don't even have a good picture of our first kiss because it is CROOKED. A few family pictures are also crooked. Now, Garrett did want to do everything he could to make it right and I will not deny that. However, there is only so much editing you can do and a lot of pictures can't be saved with editing. I just don't want this to happen to other brides.

Sent on 06/20/2016