Moore DJs Reviews

15 | Levittown, PA

15 Reviews for Moore DJs

15 Moore DJs Reviews

Alice · Married on 10/15/2017

George was amazing helping us with our wedding! He was so attentive and available throughout the whole process when it came to our musical selection. We would highly recommend-and have!

Kelly · Married on 06/17/2017

George was an amazing DJ! He was the perfect mixture of professionalism and fun! And the music was on point for the whole night! I highly recommend him for all your DJ needs!!!!

Katrina · Married on 05/28/2017

George went above and beyond to make every detail of our music perfect. He took endless texts and calls from me and his energy was awesome. His assistant Corey was equally awesome. I would recommend Moore DJs to any couple who want service beyond measure!!!!

dana · Married on 04/01/2017

George did an AMAZING job at our wedding. We had the best time and every person we talk to tells us how much fun they had. We were up dancing the whole time and George was so easy to work with during the planning process! He knew exactly what we wanted and he helped our vision come alive! I would highly recommend Moore DJs!!! I wish we could do the night all over!

Christine · Married on 03/18/2017

Was great to work with and was very helpful. Also dealt extremely well with changes and a crazy bride.

Crystal · Married on 10/01/2016

He was very easy to work with played exactly what we wanted and there was lots of dancing overall very happy ??

Lindsey · Married on 09/24/2016

Absolutely amazing!! George went above and beyond for our wedding!! I highly recommend him! Very professional. Everything went so smoothly and we all had a great time dancing! He kept everyone on the dance floor!!

I worked mostly with George in the planning process. He made it so easy and was attentive to details throughout. Very responsive to emails and met a couple of times to finalize. During the reception, George and Shauna were great, taking requests, playing songs that were discussed prior. I had friends tell me it was one of the best weddings they've been to and I'd like to say part of it was because of the music. Thanks guys!

The guy was awsome! He was quick on his feet and went above n beyond. Hire him if you want it to be great n hassle free. Winner

Melissa · Married on 04/16/2016

Fun, full of energy & professional at the same time! Plays a good mix of music for every age:)

Chrissy · Married on 10/10/2015

I have to say that music was one of the most important things to me when it came to planning my wedding. I can say that George listened to all of my ideas and he genuinely seemed excited about our selections. He followed all of our requests as a couple. George was a professional the entire time. If you want to hire DJs that love what they do and listen to you, Moore Djs is it! I have been to weddings where DJs try too hard and talk too much. When I go to a wedding I want to dance! I can honestly say my husband and I always say that we had the most people on the dance floor at our wedding then any other wedding we have gone to and I think MooreDJs had something to do with that!

Megan · Married on 09/20/2015

We had hired Moore DJ's for our wedding and they couldn't have done anything more to make us happier on our special day! They played every song we wanted and overall had such a great DJ service that I will never hire anyone other than them again!! They are family oriented and have such great talents! We'll be using them every year for our Halloween block parties and so many other events as well! I couldn't be "Moore" happier with them!! Thank you both for everything you did to make our special day even better than we ever had wished!
    I can't wait to use your services again!!! ?? Absolutely a thumbs up to all your great talented professionalism and so much more!!

Philip · Married on 05/31/2014

We were so happy with the DJ at our wedding... They were professional, and prepared, the music was perfect, our guests danced all night, and everyone had a great time!

Janine · Married on 12/04/2009

George DJed my wedding in Dec 2009.
    The price was right. He was professional, extremely personable and did everything we asked and then some. He was fun, energetic and engaging! The dance floor was packed the entire night. Everyone was raving about him after and during the wedding... The photographer even took his business card to recommend him to her clients! I highly recommend this team!

My wife Jennifer and I were extremely satisfied with the services of George and his assistant. The maître D at the venue also commented on how great he was with announcing the preliminaries, intros, etc and his selection in music was impeccable. Our family ranged in age from 93 down to tweens, and the dance floor was always packed with folks having a blast. One other important item, the DJ should never be the focus of the affair. George made himself known when needed, but did his professional job in keeping folks entertained with the dance music. Well done, and I highly recommend as well as my wife's family booking him on their events