Moore DJs Reviews

25 | Levittown, PA

25 Reviews for Moore DJs

Alexandria Moscatelli 路 Getting married on 11/14/2020

Birthday party

eorge was recommended to me by a family member who saw him previously at a wedding. We hired him for my sons birthday and it was a great decision. From the beginning he was very responsive and attentive. He followed up repeatedly in the weeks leading up to the party which was so helpful. The day of the party he showed up early and set everything up. He was very friendly and professional! The kids at the party LOVED that he had all the songs they requested (and so did my fianc茅 馃槀) 10/10 would recommend and use again!!! Thanks George!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Chrystal 路 Married on 08/22/2019

Best DJ I鈥檝e ever seen

I am so happy that we chose Moore DJ鈥檚 for our wedding. The experience I had was the best I could have asked for. He went above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. I鈥檝e been to a lot of weddings. This DJ was the best I鈥檝e seen.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Cortney 路 Married on 06/08/2019

George Got the Party Started! (and kept it going!)

Moore DJs is hands down the best DJ company! George and his team are an awesome group of people. They played exactly what we wanted and knew how to get everyone on the dance floor- and keep them there! Everyone was raving about the music and how awesome Moore DJs were!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • W

William McManus 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Highly Recommend

I HIGHLY recommend Moore DJs!!! I've been to a lot of weddings and by far, he is the best DJ I've seen. George did an awesome job emceeing and DJing our wedding. We chose him when we saw him at my cousin's wedding -- he had us laughing during the downtime and set the mood for most of the night. He received so many compliments that we wanted him for our wedding. He had people dancing all night and played a variety of music. He took the time to get to know us and met all our needs. We are extremely pleased with Moore DJs!
    -Bill

Sent on 11/20/2018

Andrew G 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing from start to finish.

Moore Djs exceeded our expectations!
    George did an awesome job, the music was great, our guest were dancing and the wedding flowed perfectly.
    They handled all of the music includingthe ceremony, the cocktail hour & the reception. It could not have been more perfect.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Erin O鈥橫alley 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Not Just a DJ but an Entertainer!

George doesn鈥檛 just play music he entertains!! Our friends and family are still raving about the music entertainment at our September 1 wedding in Old City Philadelphia. George brought our venue to life with his great music selections and energetic energy. George was extremely flexible and listened to every detail of our requests to ensure our wedding entertainment was exactly what we wanted it would be.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Catherine Hughes 路 Married on 08/11/2018

Couldn鈥檛 be happier!

We had Moore DJ鈥檚 at our backyard wedding in August and couldn鈥檛 be happier! They handled our music from the ceremony, to cocktail hour and through the reception. George and Cory kept all of our guests entertained and dancing, and we got so many compliments from our guests about how fun and engaged they were. George was so easy to work with and helpful throughout the planning process. He was very responsive to all of our calls and texts, and they were also very flexible and accommodating when plans changed throughout the week of...even up until the night before our wedding! So easy to work with, from start to finish. We鈥檇 highly recommend Moore DJ鈥檚 at your event, you won鈥檛 be disappointed!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Alice 路 Married on 10/15/2017

George was amazing helping us with our wedding! He was so attentive and available throughout the whole process when it came to our musical selection. We would highly recommend-and have!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Kelly 路 Married on 06/17/2017

George was an amazing DJ! He was the perfect mixture of professionalism and fun! And the music was on point for the whole night! I highly recommend him for all your DJ needs!!!!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Katrina 路 Married on 05/28/2017

George went above and beyond to make every detail of our music perfect. He took endless texts and calls from me and his energy was awesome. His assistant Corey was equally awesome. I would recommend Moore DJs to any couple who want service beyond measure!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

dana 路 Married on 04/01/2017

George did an AMAZING job at our wedding. We had the best time and every person we talk to tells us how much fun they had. We were up dancing the whole time and George was so easy to work with during the planning process! He knew exactly what we wanted and he helped our vision come alive! I would highly recommend Moore DJs!!! I wish we could do the night all over!

Sent on 04/16/2017

Christine 路 Married on 03/18/2017

Was great to work with and was very helpful. Also dealt extremely well with changes and a crazy bride.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Crystal 路 Married on 10/01/2016

He was very easy to work with played exactly what we wanted and there was lots of dancing overall very happy ??

Sent on 10/24/2016

Lindsey 路 Married on 09/24/2016

Absolutely amazing!! George went above and beyond for our wedding!! I highly recommend him! Very professional. Everything went so smoothly and we all had a great time dancing! He kept everyone on the dance floor!!

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • User4945562 路 2+ years ago

I worked mostly with George in the planning process. He made it so easy and was attentive to details throughout. Very responsive to emails and met a couple of times to finalize. During the reception, George and Shauna were great, taking requests, playing songs that were discussed prior. I had friends tell me it was one of the best weddings they've been to and I'd like to say part of it was because of the music. Thanks guys!

Sent on 09/25/2016
  • User6705110 路 2+ years ago

The guy was awsome! He was quick on his feet and went above n beyond. Hire him if you want it to be great n hassle free. Winner

Sent on 05/13/2016

Melissa 路 Married on 04/16/2016

Fun, full of energy & professional at the same time! Plays a good mix of music for every age:)

Sent on 05/10/2016

Chrissy 路 Married on 10/10/2015

I have to say that music was one of the most important things to me when it came to planning my wedding. I can say that George listened to all of my ideas and he genuinely seemed excited about our selections. He followed all of our requests as a couple. George was a professional the entire time. If you want to hire DJs that love what they do and listen to you, Moore Djs is it! I have been to weddings where DJs try too hard and talk too much. When I go to a wedding I want to dance! I can honestly say my husband and I always say that we had the most people on the dance floor at our wedding then any other wedding we have gone to and I think MooreDJs had something to do with that!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Megan 路 Married on 09/20/2015

We had hired Moore DJ's for our wedding and they couldn't have done anything more to make us happier on our special day! They played every song we wanted and overall had such a great DJ service that I will never hire anyone other than them again!! They are family oriented and have such great talents! We'll be using them every year for our Halloween block parties and so many other events as well! I couldn't be "Moore" happier with them!! Thank you both for everything you did to make our special day even better than we ever had wished!
    I can't wait to use your services again!!! ?? Absolutely a thumbs up to all your great talented professionalism and so much more!!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Philip 路 Married on 05/31/2014

We were so happy with the DJ at our wedding... They were professional, and prepared, the music was perfect, our guests danced all night, and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Janine 路 Married on 12/04/2009

George DJed my wedding in Dec 2009.
    The price was right. He was professional, extremely personable and did everything we asked and then some. He was fun, energetic and engaging! The dance floor was packed the entire night. Everyone was raving about him after and during the wedding... The photographer even took his business card to recommend him to her clients! I highly recommend this team!

Sent on 05/11/2016
  • User6694949 路 2+ years ago

My wife Jennifer and I were extremely satisfied with the services of George and his assistant. The ma卯tre D at the venue also commented on how great he was with announcing the preliminaries, intros, etc and his selection in music was impeccable. Our family ranged in age from 93 down to tweens, and the dance floor was always packed with folks having a blast. One other important item, the DJ should never be the focus of the affair. George made himself known when needed, but did his professional job in keeping folks entertained with the dance music. Well done, and I highly recommend as well as my wife's family booking him on their events

Sent on 05/11/2016
  • Kate

Kate 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Moore DJ's did a great job for our wedding!

We hired George to do our wedding after meeting him at a wedding show. He was extremely easy to work with! We had a lot of toasts at our wedding, which is not typical, but he was on top of it the whole time. He made sure that we were in the right place at the right time when those speeches were given, and he made sure the whole crowd was listening to them, which we really appreciated.

George was so easy to work with, as we were planning our wedding from abroad. He met us when it was the most convenient to us, and even called to double check pronunciations of names in our (large) wedding party.

At the wedding, George got everyone up and dancing to end the night. It was great!! We could not recommend Moore DJs (and George, specifically) more!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Bridget D 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Suprise birthday party

George did an awesome job at my husbands surprise 40th birthday party. He was very professional and made sure the music was exactly what we wanted for the event. He made sure all of the guests got to hear what they requested as well as stick to the music that we had discussed before the party. He was very easy to communicate with and made the process easy. I would highly recommend Moore DJs for any occasion.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Tammy Romansky 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Mother of the Bride

George is extremely personable while still maintaining his professionalism. He made us feel comfortable right from our first meeting at the Bridal Expo at Peddler鈥檚 Village. The day of the wedding we had a last minute change of venue from an outside ceremony to an inside ceremony. George was right there helping us all figure it out. The dance floor was packed all night. So many of our friends and family told us how much they enjoyed the wedding and reception.

Sent on 07/27/2019