Moore Designs Reviews

Moore Designs 3
Moore Designs 4
Moore Designs 5

Susan · Married on 05/05/2018

Stacy, the owner of Moore Designs, was a pleasure to work with. She listened to what my daughter wanted for her wedding and went over and beyond to make sure she was happy. The entire process was enjoyable and the table centerpieces, head table decorations, patio table decorations and bridal party flowers all turned out amazing. We received multiple compliments from wedding guests. We highly recommend Stacy and Moore Designs!

Moore Designs 6
    Moore Designs 12
    Moore Designs 13
    Sent on 10/11/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/21/2017

I absolutely LOVED working with Stacy!!!! She is the absolute sweetest, she listens to every detail and follows through impeccably. She has great suggestions and always keeps budget in mind. My flowers are BEAUTIFUL, exactly what I wanted, and I have them in a box ready to go for my wedding (without having to worry about florists again!!!) It's so nice having one less thing to worry about. I would recommend her to everyone! The flowers look and feel real and I can't wait to see the compliments I receive on them!!
    UPDATE: Stacy's flowers made my wedding day perfect. Thank you so much Stacy

Moore Designs 14
    Moore Designs 15
    Moore Designs 16
    Moore Designs 17
    Sent on 02/08/2017

Stacey · Married on 05/17/2014

Stacy was amazing to work with! She really understood what I was trying to do, and of all the florists I met with she just made me feel so comfortable right from the beginning. She spent so much time with me making sure everything was just right, and she added a lot of personal touches to my flowers based on my requests. Her silk flowers are beautiful, multiple people at my wedding commented on how pretty they were and had no idea they were not real! The quality you get for the price is outstanding. I also cannot overstate the benefit of silk flowers - you have everything ready months before the wedding, no meeting with the florist the day of, no worrying about the flowers not staying fresh, and you get to keep it all afterwards! I cannot recommend Stacy highly enough!!

Sent on 05/24/2014

Shannon · Married on 05/10/2014

On time and very professional. The flowers were beautiful and she even through in some added decor for our tables as well. I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 07/31/2014
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 09/01/2013

Moore Designs was recommended to me by my wedding coordinator. I can assure you that Stacy, owner/founder of the company, exceeded all expectations I imagined for my ceremony and reception. In addition, she made suggestions with keeping my budget in mind....what else could I really ask for? Although, my husband and I had a good while to plan for our wedding, I spent most of the time in school and out of state. Planning from afar meant I had to rely quite often on my coordinator and all other vendors we were working with. Stacy did great job listening to the bride's vision and then adding a twist to take the vision to the next level. Her personality and professionalism is like no other as she goes out her way to please her clients. For our wedding and ceremony, we hand selected ribbon, vases, flowers, and so much more. She designed/painted a treasure chest (with a soft silk pillow for the rings inside), made our flower girl baskets, decorated our unity sand set, and decorated our favors. What's even more amazing is that many of the items used for the ceremony/reception are now apart of the decor in my new home. There are gorgeous arrangements of flowers all around my home to remind me everyday of that one special day when I said "I do forever!" If you are looking for a florist/decorator for ANY event, Moore Designs can and will do an outstanding job. I will definitely recommend her to anyone in the Raleigh/Durham and Clayton areas.

Sent on 08/09/2014

Cynthia · Married on 08/30/2014

Stacy was super helpful and so sweet. I absolutely loved working with her! She was willing to come out and meet me to show me examples of her work and the flowers themselves BEFORE I even hired her, which was really nice of her. I was a little iffy about getting silk flowers instead of real ones, at first, but that changed once I saw how beautiful they looked in person. She also listened to me and gave me EXACTLY what I wanted, and was very easy-going with me changing my mind a million times.

Stacy was easy to get in contact with and always responded quickly. Her prices are extremely affordable and even cheap compared with what some other florists were trying to charge me. I trusted her to decorate and position everything for my ceremony and reception without me being there to supervise, and my trust was rewarded -- she is very reliable and knows what she is doing! My ceremony decorations were perfect, and the reception decorations were even better! She takes critique very well; basically, when she showed me something that I didn't like and I told her so, she didn't complain one bit about changing it until it was perfect for me.

I am so glad I chose to use her instead of a florist who works with real flowers because not only were my flowers perfect-looking throughout the entire day (no wilting at all!), but I was able to afford them without stretching my budget AND keep them afterwards to use as decorations around the house or give as gifts to friends and family!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Kena · Married on 09/06/2014

3.5

Stacy at Moore's Designs custom-designed navy blue runners with white stripes for my tables at my reception. These striped runners could not be found via internet; therefore, Stacy and her mom sewed 14 runners to go with my décor. In addition, since we were very restricted at the chapel where my wedding was held, Stacy created a runner lined with green petals flowing alongside the edges to create the look of flower girls dropping petals. Also, hanging from the edges of the chairs, she created dark royal blue flower balls. Overall, I was very pleased with how Stacy incorporated my ideas into actual form resulting in my ideal wedding and reception.

Sent on 10/02/2014