80 Reviews for Moontree Letterpress

Custom Invitations (12)
Printing (8)
Design (6)
80 Moontree Letterpress Reviews

Working with Rebecca from Moontree Letterpress was a dream! I completely underestimated how much time (and money) went into invitations. Rebecca helped me navigate wording, design, and the entire process smoothly. She was super patient with me and her products truly speak for themselves. There is a timeless elegance to her design and I received rave reviews from my guests! My favorite came from a family friend of ours - “What do I love about your invitations? Absolutely everything!” If you’re thinking about letterpress, use Rebecca! You won’t regret it.

Profile Picture Jen, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Rebecca from Moontree Letterpress did a beautiful, elegant and tasteful job with the invitations and RSVP cards for our October 2017 wedding. The quality of her materials, botanical designs, and craftsmanship were impeccable; each invitation was truly a work of art. Rebecca even worked with us to develop a custom layout of her botanical elements, and we were absolutely thrilled with the outcome. We loved the design motif so much, it actually inspired a subtle theme woven throughout our wedding. It was such a pleasure working with Rebecca at Moontree, and we could not have made a better choice in hiring her to create our wedding invitations.

Profile Picture User7945755, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations

We couldn't be happier with our Moontree Letterpress wedding invitations. We went with the poppy motif and absolutely love it. The paper is high quality, the design is simple and elegant, and the font options feel both sophisticated and modern. Rebecca is the icing on the cake, so to speak-- warm, responsive, patient, and efficient. We've received a number of compliments on our invitations and owe them all to Rebbeca!

Profile Picture Kendall, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Design, Letterpress, Printing

We did our save the dates with Rebecca and they came out great! We have gotten many compliments. Rebecca was so easy to work with and extremely responsive and quick to turn around the product. I would highly recommend her work, it is simple yet elegant, and the designs are timeless.

Profile Picture User7222288, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Letterpress

Rebecca designed our invitations and insert cards, as well as a smaller invitation to the rehearsal dinner. Her work is beautiful, and she was absolutely a joy to work with - extremely flexible and accommodating, even when we were indecisive about what we wanted. She made some suggestions that made the cards much more attractive, and even worked with us to include Hebrew text. I'm very excited to send out the finished product, and would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a beautiful and classic invitation with just the right amount of character.

Profile Picture Amelia, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Rebecca was a pleasure to work with, and made the invitation process so seamless from start to finish. Her designs are elegant, unique, and beautifully simple. She was open to personalizing both the design and text, and was incredibly patient (and helpful!) while we bounced our many ideas off of her. It is quite clear that she is passionate about her art and working with people. Our guests just started receiving their invitations and the compliments have been pouring in! The quality of her designs and materials are fantastic, and I would highly recommend Moontree Letterpress!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I cannot express how happy I am with our wedding invitations and the entire process of having them created. Rebecca was always super responsive, provided great options based on our feedback and was always extremely professional. The first thing I did when we received them was put one in a frame -- by far one of my favorite elements of our wedding in July! Thank you, Rebecca! I am so grateful we found you on Etsy!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations

Working with Rebecca was a delight. She is responsive, professional and excels at what she does. Our invitations came out perfect.

Profile Picture Meredith, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Rebecca was amazing to work with! We love the way our invitations turned out and our guests thought they were beautiful, too. Rebecca was extremely responsive, kind, and had our invites printed and shipped much sooner than we had expected. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Rebecca provided my fiancé and I with wedding invitations, RSVP cards, envelopes, and escort cards. She created a design for us incorporating dogwood flowers, and mocked up six different designs, giving us a range of options. Each was absolutely lovely, and having a variety to chose from was really helpful. She was very responsive to email as we were discussing the designs, typography, color use, and wording for the invitations.
We chose Rebecca because of the elegant graphic design of her invitations and her incorporation of nature imagery. She was just as delightful to work with as the pieces she creates.

Profile Picture User7891306, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I can't say enough good things about Rebecca! She was so easy to work with, extremely responsive, and designed the most beautiful invitations. As soon as I sent them out I immediately got texts and phone calls about how much my guests liked them. On top of it, her prices are really reasonable! I would definitely recommend working with Rebecca and hope to work with her again in the future.

Profile Picture Elana, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Our invitations are beautiful. Rebecca is such a kind person who is generally interested in making sure your wedding invitations look their best! She worked with us to get the perfect design for our theme and was very responsive throughout the whole process. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Amma, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We love love love the invitations that Rebecca made for us! She was patient and thorough throughout the entire process. The final design was perfect and exactly what we wanted. We went with the 2 ply invitation paper as it had a bit more weight to it and felt richer.

Profile Picture NIKKI, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Rebecca made the process of choosing a style and look very enjoyable and easy! And the finished product is so lovely. If you're looking for a sophisticated yet personal wedding invitation, I would highly recommend using Rebecca's services!

Profile Picture Elisabeth, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Rebecca made beautiful invitations for us, we were thrilled with the outcome. She was patient and professional with our ideas, notes and revisions throughout the process and worked very quickly. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for awesome and environmentally friendly letterpress invites!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We reached out to Rebecca to help us print our custom letterpress invitation suite after seeing other glowing reviews; they all are definitely well deserved! From the beginning, she was incredibly responsive to all of our questions and guided us through the process with ease. My fiance and I were excited to design our own invitations, but her designs are unique and beautiful as well. We were also incredibly thankful for Rebecca's patience, as we had a few glitches in our design at the end. I received our suite yesterday (very quick turn around from when we initially send her our design!) and honestly cannot say enough to express the high quality of her work. I would recommend Rebecca and her design work to all looking for beautiful, quality letterpress.

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations

We are so happy we went with Moontree Letterpress for our wedding invitations! Rebecca was extremely flexible (despite our many edits and changes), responsive, and easy to work with. We absolutely LOVE how the invitations came out and got so many compliments on them. I highly recommend Moontree Letterpress.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Working with Rebecca was such a pleasure! She printed and sent our invitations without delay. The invitations were just beautiful. The paper quality and letterpress texture were as luscious and classic as the images on the website promised. I am very happy with the outcome and couldn't ask for a better product!

Profile Picture Shayna, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Letterpress, Printing

I recommend Moontree Letterpress without hesitation - our collaboration with Rebecca was a delightful experience. The wedding invitations and thank you notes that she created for my daughter and her fiance are simply exquisite. Rebecca was very responsive to their requests and promptly returned proofs for review - she made the entire process easy and stress-free. And, as a calligrapher, I can say that the envelope paper holds ink beautifully, making them a dream to address.

Profile Picture Mimi, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Rebecca at Moontree press is both delightful to work with and a talented designer. She made an intimidating process an absolute pleasure. We were attracted to her understated and elegant work but wanted to make some minor changes; with every request, Rebecca was very responsive and, even better, she immediately understood what we wanted. The final product was even more beautiful than we had dared to hope. Rebecca is very prompt, meticulous and thorough; she listens to her clients, and produces high quality, very beautiful work. The experience was a pleasure from beginning to end, as she worked as our partner to create beautiful invitations. We could not have asked for a better experience, a better designer, or a better end result. We cannot say enough good things about her or her work. Thank you!

Profile Picture User6908318, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations

We discovered Moontree Letterpress through Etsy. My partner and I are cyclists and agreed that the tandem bike design would be perfect for our wedding invitations. Rebecca is lovely and easy to work with! We appreciated her creative suggestions, her flexibility, and her quick responses to our questions (even over the Thanksgiving holiday!). She was patient and willing to incorporate all of our design requests throughout the entire process. We absolutely loved how the invitations turned out and have received rave reviews from many of our guests about the elegantly simple and whimsical design.

Profile Picture Darryl, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations

I have worked with many collateral designers for letterpress designs and Rebecca is top notch. She was very responsive and super flexible with my design changes throughout the process. Not only did she customize my sister's wedding invitations, she also was available to design all my collateral (escort board, dessert signage, menus) using the same template and fonts as the invitation suite. Rebecca used high quality paper and the press job was perfect. Thank you so much for executing our vision!

Profile Picture Lillian, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Design, Letterpress

Rarely have I had such a creative, collaborative and fun experience with a vendor. Rebecca from start to finish was there to answer any questions and offer suggestions. She answered e-mails very quickly and guided us through this process with great ease. She was very clear about her process. We had multiple designs to review and paper samples were sent to us. Rebecca's method of working is so fluid. I've never worked with a designer remotely. I was a little nervous about not meeting face-to-face. It couldn't have been easier. She was so concise every step of the way. And, then the final product arrived! Absolutely beautiful. Many people offered that the invitation is the most beautiful one they have ever received. It's a real tribute to Rebecca/Moontree Letterpress and her wonderful creativity.

Profile Picture eleanor, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The invitations set the tone for the wedding. They were unique and elegant. Rebecca was wonderful to work with! My son and daugter-in-law, as well as my husband and I received so many compliments from friends and family members!!! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Janet, 6/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We had a wonderful experience working with Rebecca at Moontree Letterpress for our wedding invitations. Though we never met in person, she was extremely easy to work with at all stages of the process from design through production. Rebecca provided helpful design tips, particularly in the proofing stage, and was flexible and collaborative. Most importantly for me, she was very responsive and a pleasure to work with - which was especially noticeable when juggling a number of vendors at once! We were so pleased with the final invitations and received so many compliments. I would strongly recommend Moontree Letterpress!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews