53 Reviews for Moonlight & Lace Weddings and Events

Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Destination (1)

You can’t go wrong with Moonlight and Lace. Kayla is an amazing planner. She is extremely organized and helpful. My wedding day was absolutely perfect and she made sure I didn’t have to worry about a thing, which is exactly what I needed - stress free! She went above and beyond and I greatly appreciated her help. Couldn’t have done it without her! Would recommend highly to anyone!

Profile Picture Maci, 3/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was an out of town bride planning a wedding with a deployed fiance. Kayla and her team made the process so easy for me when life was already pretty stressful, she was always available via phone or email and worked around my availability when I was in town. The week of the wedding she took care of everything, and her relationships with the other vendors around town really helped to keep everyone on the same page and working together. My wedding turned out absolutely perfect and I know it is in large part to Kayla and her team! I would hire them again in a second if I had another party/wedding/event that I needed help with.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kayla Jackson with Moonlight & Lace Wedding and Events was a Godsend for my mother and I throughout the planning of my wedding. She is very professional and knowledgeable. Any questions or concerns I had, Kayla was there and provided answers. Kayla is so sweet and so much fun to work with!! I will always be grateful to Kayla for making our wedding so perfect.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

This wedding would not have gone without a hitch if Kayla was not involved.

Profile Picture Steve, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Travel, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Kayla and the Moonlight & Lace Weddings and Events staff made our dream wedding a reality. She made sure our engagement season all the way up to our wedding was a stress-free environment. Her guidance, responsiveness and genuine disposition made her the perfect planner for our wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Beyond thrilled with Kayla and the service she provided!!!

Profile Picture Gina, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We loved Kayla with Moonlight and Lace, she was so helpful with anything we needed! If we ever needed to meet she would not hesitate to schedule a time convenient for both of us! She had multiple recommendations for anything we needed, and she never ceased to lead us in the right direction when picking a vendor!

Profile Picture Jade, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kayla is AMAZING!!! I could not have had as great of a wedding as we had without her. From booking vendors, picking out our invitations, booking our dream honeymoon to making sure everything was just how I wanted it Moonlight and Lace was perfect! I did not have to worry about a thing, Kayla was on top of everything. AND she is so reasonably priced! DO NOT GET MARRIED WITHOUT HER :)

Profile Picture Heidi, 12/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kayla with Moonlight & Lace is top notch. You would be lucky to have her to help plan your special event or wedding. Loved how professional but personal she was. She was so pleasant to deal with and really knows her stuff. She never made us feel like we were bothering her and was always available to us. She was there for all of our meetings with the florist to make sure we covered everything and did not miss anything and also had great feed back to help us in making decisions. She also helped us with our invitations, napkins, programs and ordering our wooden entrance sign. She even helped my daughter with planning and booking her honeymoon. Kayla is a one stop shop, she can help you with every aspect of your event. She does it all! I just can't say enough about her. Thanks to Kayla, I was able to truly enjoy my daughter's wedding with no worries. I didn't have to deal with any of the vendors on the day of the wedding which allowed me to truly enjoy the day with my daughter.

Profile Picture Cindy, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Travel, Wedding Planning

Kayla Jackson with Moonlight and Lace was everything I needed from a wedding planner. Having our ceremony and reception at a venue that did not include much except for the space, I was very uncertain of how everything would come together between all of the vendors on the big day without me having to stress over it. Kayla took that burden on for me, and put my mind at ease in the months leading up to our wedding. On our wedding day, everything went so smoothly! Kayla was there every step of the way making sure that each vendor was doing their job, and guiding my me, my husband, our families, and our wedding party through the evening to ensure that we stayed on our timeline. This resulted in us having hours left to just enjoy the evening of celebration talking, dancing, drinking, and eating with our families and friends. It was everything we hoped for and more and we are so thankful to Moonlight and Lace for that!

Profile Picture Misty, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Where to start! We absolutely loved working with Kayla. She is very professional, knowledgable, and passionate about weddings. Many of my guests have said, "You were the calmest bride they have ever seen." I truly owe my "calmness" to Kayla. I did not have a worry in the world the weekend of our wedding! I'm the kind of person who likes control, but I was completely lost when it came to planning a wedding. Hiring Kayla was the best decision we made while planning our wedding "alone". Our wedding was absolutely perfect! If we had another event to plan, we would use her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/1/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination

Kayla was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is very professional and organized. I could not have imagined this whole process without her. I would 100% recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Kary, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kayla Jackson with Moonlight & Lace Weddings and Events is the ultimate wedding coordinator and thanks to her team, we had a stress free wedding week! What really separates her from any other wedding coordinator is her calm composure. Her positive attitude is contagious, and she effectively worked with all our vendors to make sure everything was perfect. If you're looking to have a flawless rehearsal, ceremony, and reception, I would highly recommend working with Moonlight and Lace!

Profile Picture Alissa, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Moonlight and Lace was available at any time for all of my insistent questions! I found myself apologizing at all times for my random frequent questions. After each of my apologizes Kayla constantly reminded me that is exactly what she was there for. Kayla emailed me multiple times answering questions that I didn't even know I had! I suggest that everyone get a wedding planner, but I highly recommend that you get Moonlight and Lace for your wedding!

Profile Picture Ericka, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kayla Jackson is an angel sent from Heaven!! I had no doubt from the moment I first met with her that she was going to make our wedding day absolutely perfect. She is so professional, detailed, extremely organized, flexible, thoughtful, and genuine! I knew that working full time and planning a wedding in less than 5 months was going to be a hard task, but Kayla was there every step of the way to make the process enjoyable and stress-free! She was even able to keep me calm when there was 100% chance of rain predicted two days prior to our outdoor wedding! Luckily the rain held off, but I am confident Kayla would have made everything just as beautiful had it not!

Kayla, you were such a blessing to us and I am so grateful that you were a part of our special day! I can't thank you enough!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thanks to Kayla, our daughter’s wedding was everything we had hoped for and more. During the planning
process, she was an incredible resource and her positive, personable style enabled us to enjoy and savor
that time. Because of her endless hours of work during the wedding weekend, the Wedding Ceremony and Reception went smoothly with no hitches. The Bride was happy, relaxed, and able to enjoy every moment! We are so grateful to you Kayla for being a part of our daughter’s beautiful and memorable wedding!
Linda, Mother of the Bride

Profile Picture Linda, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There is no way my wedding would have happened so perfectly if it hadn't been for Kayla. From the very beginning, Kayla calmed every worry I ever had. We purchased the most beautiful invitation suite from her and she was so patient with me through the whole process. Kayla is sweet, full of great ideas, and truly helped my vision come to light. I couldn't imagine my wedding without Moonlight and Lace. She is worth every penny! Love Kayla and Moonlight and Lace.

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kayla is so easy to work with and is very knowledgable. If she didn't have the answer she found the answer very quickly.

Profile Picture User6727092, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I've known Kayla for several years now, and when I got engaged I knew I wanted her to be my wedding planner because I know she is very organized and always has a positive attitude. She was so easy to work with throughout the process and was especially helpful because I am not originally from the area that I got married. If I had a question that she didn't know the answer to, she got back to me very quickly with an answer. She was also able to offer a lot of great advice in planning and etiquette. She also worked with my Moms last minute requests and didn't seem to panic one bit! I would strongly recommend her for any bride!

Profile Picture Amber, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I could write a book on how happy I was with my wedding and reception, but I will try to keep it short and will start by saying that if you want to truly enjoy your wedding and reception, you need Kayla at Moonlight & Lace.

I lived 20 hours away from where I was getting married. Needless to say, I was nervous about planning the wedding. However, Kayla was amazing and took care of everything. She was extremely organized and responsive. From the outset, she created a budget and timeline for me, which was extremely helpful. Kayla gave me options for vendors and once I chose a vendor (i.e., florist, caterer, DJ, etc.), she took care of the rest. All the vendors she recommended were fantastic! In addition, she dealt directly with our wedding and reception venues. She was instrumental in not just making my wedding day flawless, but making my whole wedding weekend perfect. Because of Kayla, my mother and I were able to enjoy the entire wedding day together, without thinking about setting up or making sure vendors were on time, etc. Kayla even made sure my new husband and I had plenty of champagne and cake waiting for us in our hotel suite once the festivities were over. To sum it up, Kayla was amazing and my mom and I could not have done it without her!

Profile Picture Abby, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

All I can say is WOW! Kayla Jackson with Moonlight and Lace did an outstanding job of making this Mother of the Bride stay unstressed. Kayla thought of things that I didn't, remembered things that I'd forgotten, and took care of things before I could even ask. And she did it all with a smile on her face and sincerity in her heart. Thanks Kayla, for helping make a dream come true!!

Profile Picture Jeanne, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As a cost cutting bride-to-be, I wondered "is it worth it to hire a wedding planner?" Let me just say, hiring Kayla Jackson was by far the BEST investment that I made during my entire wedding process! Kayla is extremely organized and attentive to even the smallest of details (things I would never have thought of on my own). She helped me create the most beautiful invitations, confirmed vendors, finalized timelines, coordinated rehearsal, and of course brought it all together the day of my wedding. Not only did she execute the wedding of my dreams, she went above and beyond our expectations! I could not have asked for a better wedding planner and I am forever grateful that I got to experience this amazing time in my life with Kayla. We couldn't have done it without her!

Profile Picture Sara, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kayla is the best of the best!! She goes above and beyond for all of her clients, and always made me feel like a top priority. I would recommend Moonlight and Lace to anyone getting married and planning a honeymoon. I feared the planning process the most, but thanks to Kayla it was so easy and fun! My wedding and honeymoon were an absolute dream, and I could not have done it without her!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

Kayla is God sent! She is professional, yet personable. She put together the most beautiful invitations, programs and save the dates for my fiancé and I! My only regret is not finding Kayla sooner so she could have coordinated the entire wedding!

Profile Picture Julie, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kayla deserves an award for helping me with my wedding....she was so attentive, calm, organized and seriously on top of EVERYTHING. I used her for as the day-of planner but she really did more than just that, always checking in on me and answering any question I had about anything, anytime. I used her other than someone in New Orleans because her prices were better and I heard so many good things about her. She is the best at her job and she worked non-stop at my wedding to where I did not have to worry about a thing. I thought she was fantastic and cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Charlotte , 10/17/15, 1 Review