47 Reviews for Moonlight Iris Floral

Clean Up (4)
Venue Visit (4)
Preservation (2)
Single Flowers (2)

I wanted the flowers for my wedding to be simple, natural, and simultaneously attention grabbing and stunning. Maria was able to pull off that vision perfectly. Without even needing to see mock-ups, I trusted Maria to bring my vision to life and she did! I got so many compliments on the flowers and decor she pulled together which ranged from simple greenery table ties. to a beautiful garland over the mantle and flower arrangement on the cross that was our ceremony's backdrop! In all of our communication Maria was kind, encouraging, and professional! I'd recommend her to anyone wanting to create a beautiful, natural look for their wedding florals!

Profile Picture Erica, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Maria was amazing to work with! From the our very first meeting it felt like she understood my vision for flowers and was so knowledgeable about her craft! I do not know that much about flowers so I just showed her pictures of what I wanted and she was able to recreate it with her own twist and they turned out beautifully! She was also so responsive to emails and questions and made our wedding so beautiful while also staying within our budget!

Profile Picture Beth, 12/16/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

This review is long overdue, but Maria was so great to work with! We planned our Colorado wedding from Tennessee and, first of all, she listened to me ramble and panic about how everything was coming together! She offered many suggestions and cost-effective options which I really appreciated. She was also very responsive and flexible and all of the flowers looked gorgeous! I think a few of the minute details may have gotten lost in translation, but overall I would definitely recommend Moonlight Iris for your flower and decor needs! Thank you, Maria!!

Profile Picture Brittney, 12/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I am a wedding planner and have worked with Maria of Moonlight Iris twice now. She is one of the absolute best! Her work is flawless and beautifully designed and Maria is just a complete joy to be around. She takes amazing care of each client and really loves what she does. I can’t recommend Maria and Moonlight Iris enough!! -Jillian Jensen Events

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

They did an amazing job with our wedding flowers!! I’d highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Maria is awesome! She worked with us every step of the way and delivered a fantastic floral display on our big day!

Profile Picture Aaron, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Maria was an absolute gem. When my DIY floral expectations went awry because of my work schedule, I found pictures of her arrangements here and figured she'd be way above my budget. Fortunately she worked completely within in it! She had no minimum or maximum. She was always responsive and put up with me trying to plan with her internationally; I never knew how excited I was going to feel to see the flowers/reception designs and how much of a dream was created when all was said and done. I feel she really went above and beyond and didn't even mind when I realized only a couple days before the wedding that we needed to add a few more boutonnieres. You won't regret working with this sweet boss lady! Everything was so beautiful and all of our guests said it was breathtaking.

Profile Picture Molly, 8/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Maria was absolutely fantastic. She captured exactly what i was looking for. Would work with her again in a heart beat

Profile Picture Kathy, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Maria saw my vision the second I started explaining it to her. Flowers have never made me cry...that is until I saw my wedding bouquet. Beyond happy that she helped make our wedding as beautiful as it was.

Profile Picture amanda, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Maria was fantastic! We were doing a destination wedding (4 month engagement) and everything she did exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Blair, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I loved working with Maria! I HIGHLY recommend her. Her prices were totally reasonable and I got compliments on the flowers all night. On my wedding day she tweaked everything to make sure I was completely happy. I knew she was going to take care of me and felt total relief when she was around.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Maria was so great in helping me plan my wedding flowers. She was collaborative and offered great advice. She helped me look at different options and pick the very best for our special day.

Profile Picture Lesley, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had the best experience ever with Moonlight Iris Floral! She put together everything we envisioned perfectly and we wouldn't of changed a thing. We would recommend her to any person for future weddings! She truly helped to make our dream come true!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Maria was so great to work with! We met with a few florists for our wedding, and Maria was the only one who knew our vision right away. She's flexible and professional, and our flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Maria and her team were a perfect choice for my wedding. As planning went on we found we had to change the venue for the ceremony and she made the transition seamlessly. I would definitely recommend Moonlight Iris Flowers for any event that you want to make more beautiful with flowers. She also has several containers, vases and lanterns that you can use for the event.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you're looking to check flowers off that long wedding to do list, look no further than Moonlight iris florist. There was no buyers remorse and the moment I hired Maria, I had a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Maria made me feel at ease knowing everything would be taken care of and everything would show up on time and exactly how I wanted it. The work she does is outstanding! She will work with you and figure out exactly what you want so you can incorporate that personal touch. Maria goes through the entire planning process with you and even mentioned things I never thought of. She was extremely flexible as I added last minute items probably 3 times and was happy to add them to my order. Thank you Maria for all your hard work and extra special attention to my arrangements. They were exactly what I wanted and more.

Profile Picture Hillary, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Maria was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was a great listener, easy to communicate with, made suggestions based on the budget, and went above and beyond the day of to make our wedding day run smoothly (even in the snow she made multiple stops to make sure everyone had what they needed for pictures!). We rented lanterns as centerpieces and they were even better than my expectations. A week later, the flowers still look beautiful! Moonlight Iris also did the flowers for my bridal shower and now with two events down there is no one else I would go to! Both events (bridal shower & wedding) went off without a hitch and everyone should work with this company (and Maria) because she really is the best! Most bang for your buck and the flower designs are more beautiful than you could dream of!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Maria was absolutely wonderful to work with. She always responded quickly to texts and emails and was very accommodating overall. She is so artistic and creative when it comes to her arrangements, you are truly in the hands of an expert. We would recommend Maria to anyone looking for a great florist and will definitely hire her again. Thanks for a wonderful experience Maria!

Profile Picture Paige, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't believe how amazing my flowers were with how little direction I gave! Maria knew my vision and I loved everything from the bouquet to the boutonnieres for the ring bearers. The flowers and colors were so beautiful and I'm beyond happy with Moonlight Iris and the entire process with them! Thank you for making my day amazing!

Profile Picture Jackie, 3/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Maria with Moonlight Iris Floral was very personable, flexible, knowledgeable, and helped me brainstorm and create my bridal bouquet.

Profile Picture Hannah, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Maria was great! I absolutely loved the flowers for our wedding. She was incredibly thorough when we discussed what I was envisioning and created beautiful bouquets for us! I would definitely recommend her services.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Moonlight Iris did an amazing job for my wedding! Everyone said how beautiful my flowers were. They were so easy to work with and communicated very well. I would recommend them to anyone that wants quality flowers!

Profile Picture McKayla, 11/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Chose Moonlight Iris! She has a special flare & is very motivated to provide everything your heart desires.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Maria was professional and personable. She added her own special flare! I'm most appreciative and the flowers were beautiful.

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/19/16, 1 Review