Moonlight Iris Floral Reviews

57 | Charleston, SC

57 Reviews for Moonlight Iris Floral

Lesley · Married on 07/02/2017

Maria was so great in helping me plan my wedding flowers. She was collaborative and offered great advice. She helped me look at different options and pick the very best for our special day.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/02/2016

Maria was totally awesome. Pricing was fare and the flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Keely · Married on 09/02/2018

Maria is wonderful to work with! Our flowers were absolutely stunning for our wedding. She
    created a large piece for the fountain at our venue that everyone immediately swooned over. Would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Brittney · Married on 12/08/2017

This review is long overdue, but Maria was so great to work with! We planned our Colorado wedding from Tennessee and, first of all, she listened to me ramble and panic about how everything was coming together! She offered many suggestions and cost-effective options which I really appreciated. She was also very responsive and flexible and all of the flowers looked gorgeous! I think a few of the minute details may have gotten lost in translation, but overall I would definitely recommend Moonlight Iris for your flower and decor needs! Thank you, Maria!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Hannah · Married on 01/07/2017

Maria with Moonlight Iris Floral was very personable, flexible, knowledgeable, and helped me brainstorm and create my bridal bouquet.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Emily · Married on 11/26/2016

Maria was great! I absolutely loved the flowers for our wedding. She was incredibly thorough when we discussed what I was envisioning and created beautiful bouquets for us! I would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 04/20/2017
  • Julie

Julie J. · Married on 09/03/2020

Nice to work with

I sent pictures of what I specifically wanted. It came close but I was disappointed on the fact that bout was a small calla Lilly instead of a rose like the picture I sent. All in all I was ok with it.

Sent on 09/08/2020

Moonlight Iris Floral's reply:

Thank you for the feedback, Julie. I'm so sorry for your disappointment in the boutonniere and not clarifying exactly! The bouquet had both roses and callas, so I went with what I thought might be equally as complimentary, softer and also durable in the heatwave that we were experiencing in order to last the entire evening. My apologies for not running with the specific boutonniere inspiration! This is my first four star review ever so I appreciate the input in order to communicate more clearly on which variety is preferred. Wishing you both all the best!