Moonlight Iris Floral Reviews

52 | Charleston, SC

52 Reviews for Moonlight Iris Floral

Katie · Married on 10/22/2016

Maria was by far my favorite vendor to work with on my wedding! She is on top of everything each step of the way, worked with my budget while still ensuring absolutely stunning flowers and really understood my vision from the beginning. The flowers were everything I imagined and really topped off the whole look of my wedding day. The compliments poured in that day and still do when people see my photos. She nailed it!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Kim · Married on 10/15/2016

Can not recommend Moonlight Iris Floral highly enough. Maria is an absolute pleasure to work with and she goes above and beyond to make your wedding floral needs everything you have dreamed of. My flowers and centerpieces looked JUST like what I had sent her in my pinterest boards and she even included vases and had recommendations for additional things we could do. Maria is an absolute gem and just the nicest to work with. Would give her 10 stars if I could!!!!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Christine · Married on 10/14/2016

I absolutely loved working with Maria! She was always very quick to respond and really listened to what I wanted. She was very flexible and really stayed within my budget. All the bouquets were amazing and so were my centerpieces. Everything turned out absolutely beautiful! I would definitely recommend her to everyone. I promise, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Leanne · Married on 10/14/2016

Moonlight Iris Floral is amazing :)
    Maria does fabulous work, and designed beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids and my bouquet was breathtaking!
    She used a combination of colors and unique flowers and helped us fit our budget :)
    There was a GORGEOUS flower in the center of my bouquet which stole the show, it was brilliant!

Highly recommend Maria, she's kind, sweet, fabulous and attentive.

Sent on 11/14/2016
  • Sally

Sally · Married on 10/08/2016

Maria (and her husband) did a wonderful job on the bouquets, and the arch was absolutely stunning. I was very happy on my big day and they are so nice and responsive to your needs/wants.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Katherine · Married on 09/18/2016

Maria perfectly captured our floral vision for our wedding this fall. When we met before the wedding, she showed me pictures of the different flowers she was considering so I understood her ideas. Everyone at the wedding loved the bouquets and centerpieces. Maria is a wonderful florist, great communicator and excellent value.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Brooke · Married on 06/11/2016

Maria is an absolute delight and pleasure to work with! Everything was on time and exactly what we envisioned!!! Perfection! - Brooke & Brooks Moeller

Sent on 03/07/2017

Lindsay · Married on 06/11/2016

Maria and the entire Moonlight Iris Floral team was definitely exceeded our expectations for our wedding flowers. From the professionalism to the creativity, they hit it out of the park!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Maria from Moonlight Iris Floral is wonderful to work with and she has flawless taste! Her flowers are always beyond beautiful!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Sera Kate · event on: 02/12/2016

The flower arrangement from Moonlight Iris was absolutely beautiful! The flowers were fresh and unique (my boyfriend chose the wildflower mix chosen from the florist) and they lasted so much longer than any other flower arrangement I've received. The vase, while simple, was heavy and good quality, and I am actually using it right now at my house with a simple arrangement I bought the other day. Overall, I would recommend to any of my friends or family.

Sent on 03/24/2016

Maria with Moonlight Iris Floral is the BEST. Her talent, professionalism, and friendly nature is enough alone to work with her, but beyond that, her flowers are absolutely amazing! They were all so fresh and so beautifully arranged - I couldn't have been happier with her work. Maria is truly one of a kind!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Such a pleasure working with Maria of Moonlight Iris for my wedding! She went above and beyond to make my day storybook beautiful. She's so talented and I love her nature inspired work. She chose flowers and succulents for the bouquets that were just perfect for me and my personality. She takes great pride in her work and it shows! I was very lucky to have her be part of my wedding dream team!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Maria provided excellent service and really listened to my ideas. She is creative, budget-friendly and a pleasure to work with! I would encourage any brides to utilize Maria for your flower needs!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Kerry · Married on 10/10/2015

One of my best memories of my wedding day was my first look at my bridal bouquet--my heart fluttered and breath shorted, I was stunned by the sheer beauty of a dream turned reality. It was a perfect bouquet, and it was mine!

From the beginning, Maria at Moonlight Iris made everything easy. Through Pinterest boards and consultations she guided me through the decision making process, got to know me as a bride, really listened to my desires and translated them into floral design. Her professionalism paired with an easy going attitude helped alleviate some of my bridal stress.

I gave Maria creative liberties and she did not disappoint. What Moonlight Iris delivered was high quality, personalized, unique, beautiful, fresh--far beyond my expectations. All of the floral arrangements filled the wedding with warmth, vibrancy, intrigue, and rustic elegance. Maria, you captured my vision in a vase!

I received so many compliments on the gorgeous arrangements. I am proud to say the florist was my dear talented friend! My favorite wedding pictures are all of the flower shots--from the pumpkin centerpieces, to the exuberant fall floral archway--every time I look at them I fall in love again with some new detail. Maria, you have a true gift! <3

Sent on 03/16/2016

Ruggie · Married on 09/19/2015

Maria was amazing! She made everything so easy and she gave me exactly what I wanted for our big day! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Laura · Married on 09/12/2015

Maria was wonderful to work with! With very little guidance from me, she nailed our style and made my vision come to life. I actually printed and framed photographs of my bouquet and hung them in my house. On our big day she was more than just our florist. I didn't have a day of coordinator and Maria stepped in to keep everyone organized. Out of all my vendors, she was by far the shining star. She exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 07/08/2016
  • Luke

Luke · Married on 08/07/2015

Maria did a wonderful job for us at our Sunset beach wedding. Maria met with us well ahead of the wedding week and supplied extremely high quality artistic arrangements exactly as we hoped. Maria is warm and professional and a joy to work with. She was one of our favorite vendors to work with during the entire wedding planning season. We recommend Maria and Moonlight Iris Floral without reservation!

- Luke and Leigh Harmer

Sent on 03/26/2016

Sue · Married on 06/27/2015

Moonlight Iris Floral did an amazing job in providing flowers for my daughter's bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and wedding! They listened to what colors we wanted, types of arrangements we wanted, and gave creative suggestions. The flowers were delivered at the correct time and set up before the guests arrived. We didn't have to do a thing!!! Everything was perfect!!!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Jenny · Married on 06/27/2015

Maria is just wonderful!! Whether you know exactly what you want or have no clue where to begin, her talent is endless and you won't be disappointed. Her design and arraignments were beautiful and classic, with textural layers that added pops of surprise that left our guests raving about our flowers. I knew immediately that working with Maria we were in great hands and I wouldn't have to worry a bit about this aspect of the big day!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/30/2015

By far one of my most favorite vendors -- Maria's expertise made me feel at ease and I was beyond impressed with the end result. She really took the time to understand what I wanted and used her creative talent to expand upon my vision. The bridesmaid bouquets were bold and bright and my bridal bouquet was soft and fresh...she can do it all. At the last minute we decided to add an arch and Maria created a beautiful wedding arbor as well. Not to mention she was able to do everything within budget!! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Mariposa · Married on 06/04/2011

Like something out of my dreams! When Maria and I first spoke, she told me that she had never done a wedding this big. I truly appreciated her honesty and openness. What sold me was her vision and confidence. From start to finish, we never lost touch, and she never lost sight of what I wanted. The large table settings were exquisite as was her eye for detail. She even hung flowers from our tent, which was not something I was expecting, but is definitely what made our first dance so magical. To the moon and back, I LOVE you Moonlight Iris!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Lesley · Married on 07/02/2017

Maria was so great in helping me plan my wedding flowers. She was collaborative and offered great advice. She helped me look at different options and pick the very best for our special day.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/02/2016

Maria was totally awesome. Pricing was fare and the flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Keely · Married on 09/02/2018

Maria is wonderful to work with! Our flowers were absolutely stunning for our wedding. She
    created a large piece for the fountain at our venue that everyone immediately swooned over. Would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Brittney · Married on 12/08/2017

This review is long overdue, but Maria was so great to work with! We planned our Colorado wedding from Tennessee and, first of all, she listened to me ramble and panic about how everything was coming together! She offered many suggestions and cost-effective options which I really appreciated. She was also very responsive and flexible and all of the flowers looked gorgeous! I think a few of the minute details may have gotten lost in translation, but overall I would definitely recommend Moonlight Iris for your flower and decor needs! Thank you, Maria!!

Sent on 05/15/2018