Moon Light Limousine Service Reviews

230 | Saddle Brook, NJ

230 Reviews for Moon Light Limousine Service

Eric · Married on 07/28/2018

I could not be happier with the service I have received. Moonlight Limo was the first company I called to get a quote, and having never planned an event that required a limo I was unsure of the logistics. Scotty took all the information he needed and not only helped me plan everything but made what I thought would be complicated and simplified everything for me. He took away all the stresses I had about planning the limo and gave me a quote on the very first phone call.

After researching 4 other companies I decided to go with Moonlight for the simple fact that no matter how many questions I asked, they answered all of my questions, put my mind at ease, and I know that come my wedding day, Moonlight Limo is going to make sure everything goes smooth!!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Dina · Married on 07/14/2018

I have a wonderful experience with MoonLight Limo. I have booked my transportation for my upcoming wedding in July. So far the company has been incredibly responsive and very quick to provide any information I need. Receiving a quote and booking was extremely pleasant and easy and everyone I have come into contact with has provided excellent service. Looking forward to my event and I have no doubt it will go smoothly! Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Hello Dina,

Thank you very much for the good words. Very happy to hear that you found our process to be simple and thank you for entrusting us with the Wedding Transportation for you and your Family. We look forward to having an awesome Wedding Day !

Paul · Married on 07/14/2018

Great experience. Requested 2 Limos for my wedding. Both drivers arrived 20 minutes early. Drivers were professional and courteous. The customer service was also great and made things simple. Definitely recommend using moonlight limo.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Joia · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I would like to just think Moonlight Limo and they're awesome crew for our wedding transportation. From the moment we decided to go with moonlight until the day of our wedding it was nothing but pure perfection. The staff and drivers are extremely friendly and very helpful! Thank you moonlight, you guys are awesome!
    Joia & Gianfranco Puma

Sent on 07/12/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for taking your time to place this review for us.
    It means a lot to all of us here & we greatly appreciate your trust in our company.
    Just wanted to add that it was our great pleasure to be part of your wedding as well as the whole process prior to it.
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 06/29/2018

On the day of our wedding our limo driver was Big Mac and he was great! He was on time and was very helpful and even stayed at the venue so that we could take pictures with the limo! I don’t recall getting the shuttle drivers name but he was also very accommodating and was there and able to give all my guests rides from the venue and back! I had a great expirence using moonlight limos! I would definitely use you guys again!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Christina for taking your time off to place this review for us.
    We're devoting a lot of attention to our customer service as that is the only way in making sure everything is tuned up for the day of the wedding . So we welcome customer's feedback as it gives us an understanding of what else can be done to make things run even better.

Katherine · Married on 06/23/2018

Everything was absolutely amazing. The Rolls Royce was perfect(as I imagined it would be), the complimentary champagne and red carpet was beautiful, and the drivers were phenomenal. Not only was I satisfied, but my picky father loved it and all of the bridal party. The Cadillac driver was awesome, all of the bridal party was so impressed and had soooo. Much fun. But most importantly, they were on time and everything went smoothly thanks to you guys!!

I will always recommend you guys and look forward to using you again for other occasions.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for taking your time to place this feedback for us. It means a lot to everyone here & makes us wanna give our best every day & every minute of our time. Good luck with everything & thank you for putting your trust in us

Stephanie · Married on 06/22/2018

We had multiple services for our wedding from your company. Our limo driver (Big Mac!) was very professional and fun! I loved that he kept us updated on where he was and when he would be arriving. Each pick up he was early. When he picked up me and my bridal party at the hotel I was a little stressed because we were running behind and weren’t ready yet. Our driver kept me calm and at ease and told me he’d be waiting until I was ready and not to rush! He helped put all our dresses in the limo and helped everyone in and out of the limo which was very nice! We were very happy with his service!

After the wedding we had two busses pick up guests to bring them back to the hotel. Shuttles were on time and drivers were extremely nice and professional.

I also had two pick ups for my honeymoon and Pavel was our driver both times! He was professional and texted us the morning of to let us know he was arriving. He picked us up in a beautiful Tesla and kept great conversation on the way to the airport (which calmed my nerves because I’m scared of flying !!) He also picked up us from JFK on the way home! We had to change the address and he had no issue at all doing that for us!

Our experience with moonlight was amazing!!! One thing I loved was during each pick up (which we had many in the few days we used moonlight) I would receive an email with all the info about our driver, pickup time and even the drivers picture! Also, they will work with you and your budget! I have already recommended moonlight to another couple getting married in a few months as well as a friend needed airport transportation!  I highly recommend this company, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Stephanie.... Nothing brings us more satisfaction than our best efforts in making every aspect of the wedding to be exactly the way you expect it.
    It's even more rewarding to get such a great feedback from our happy customers like you .

Bruce · Married on 06/21/2018

Moonlight Limo's has been such a pleasure to work with and has made our transportation selection painless. Mike has made us feel at ease and answered all of our questions. Moonlights fleet was amazing when we viewed the vehicles and cannot wait for the GHOST! If you are looking into transportation for that special day please reach out to Moonlight Limo's. Their service and Professionalism is second to none!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Hello Bruce,

Thanks for the compliments,
    We are glad to be your chosen Wedding Limo provider.
    Looking forward to the big day,

Jason · Married on 06/16/2018

After calling a few different places, I was referred to Moonlight Limo, and they were fantastic. Moonlight beat the other 3 places we called on price. Their driver was on time, party bus was great, and the driver was a great guy. I would highly recommend them for any of your transportation needs and I will be using them again in the future.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Hey Jason,
    Thanks for the feedback. It was a pleasure to be a part of your celebrations & we look forward to many many more,

Scotty

Alyson · Married on 06/02/2018

Scotty was a pleasure to work with. He coordianted our wedding arragements beautifully, very bubbly personaility and great to work with. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Hello Alyson,

Thank you for the compliments and kind words,
    Truly our pleasure and thankful to be your preferred vendor,

Diana · Married on 05/27/2018

We are so happy for picking Moonlight for our big day! Scotty was great with answering all of our questions, and incredibly kind. Our drivers were on time with pick ups, and cars were exactly what we wanted! Thank you everyone at Moonlight for a great experience!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Diana for taking your time to write this wonderful feedback for us.
    It means a lot to everyone of us, starting from our first conversation over the phone till the moment driver waves good buys & wishes you all the best.
    It gives us great satisfaction to make our customers happy & their weddings stress free, enjoyable & memorable. Good luck with everything &, please think about us whenever you're in need of any type of transportation . We're always here for you & your family.

Brian · Married on 05/20/2018

First class all around! I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Brian for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated . Look forward to providing outmost service to you, business wise & personal.

Leanne · Married on 05/05/2018

Thus far I’ve had a wonderful experience with Moonlight Limos! Scotty has been great and worked with us to make sure everything fits with our ideal schedule. I’m so glad we found such an awesome team to handle our wedding day transport!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Hello Leanne,

Thank you for the kind words & the pleasure of being a part of your Wedding Celebrations. Look forward to the big day & continuing the excellent service & exciting moments.

Jisha · Married on 05/05/2018

Service, ride and experience was beautiful! Our driver Larry was also very nice and we felt so welcomed. Thank you again Moonlight for making sure your team was punctual.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Hello Jisha,

Thank you for the kind words, it was our pleasure to be a part of your Wedding.
    Thank you for the pictures they are beautiful, Congrats and best wishes to you guys,

Courtney · Married on 04/21/2018

I was referred to moonlight limo from a friend and since then have referred them to several brides! My experience with moonlight limo was quick and seamless! They have a live chat on their website so that you can talk to them really anytime. I worked with Mike and he made the booking experience just fantastic! Looking forward to working with Moonlight Limo our wedding day! Thank you for everything Mike and the whole Moonlight Limo team!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Hello Courtney,

Many thanks for your good words and helping to spread the word.
    We are super excited to be a part of your Wedding.
    Looking forward to the Big Day !!

MoonLight Team

Valentina · Married on 04/07/2018

My daughter will be getting married in April. We called for a quote and called back within minutes. Price is reasonable and afforadable. Gary was soooo informative and helped with our budget. Cannot wait until April and will be using them for future events.

-Camille

Sent on 01/12/2018

Hello Valentina,

Thank you for the feedback and the opportunity to be a part of your Wedding Celebrations. Its our pleasure to be chosen as your Transportation vendor.
    We look forward to the Big Day !!

Nakasha · Married on 02/24/2018

All I can say is I love love love Moonlight limo. Scotty is such a joy to work with. I appreciate his patience and understanding and willingness to go above and beyond. Thank you so much Scotty and Moonlight
    KAY&Guy

Sent on 01/31/2018

Hello Nakahsa,

Truly our pleasure & honor to be part of your Wedding.
    Wish you & Guy many many years of Love & Happiness.

Crystal · Married on 02/18/2018

Truly a pleasure to work with! The team has assured me my transportation needs will be met, and I have total trust in Moonlight Limos!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Hello Crystal,

Many thanks for the kind words.
    Looking forward to your Wedding Day,

Gary & the MoonLight Team

Kasia · Married on 02/03/2018

I have founf Moonlight Limo online and From the moment I called to inquire about priving I have been treated with professionalism and could not be happier with the service!
    Keep up the good Job!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Hello Kasla,

Thank you for the feedback.
    Look Forward to your Wedding Day.

Dena · Married on 12/16/2017

Super happy with this company!! They did a great job for the bachelorette party to NYC from Paramus NJ.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Hello Dena,
    Many thanks for the kind words. It was truly our pleasure & we look forward to many many more celebrations.

• F

Frances · Married on 12/10/2017

Used Moonlight for my daughter and son in laws wedding last weekend (12/10/17)
    without a doubt i would highly recommend them.

I rented the 30's Rolls Royce and an 18 passenger stretch...

The chauffers were very personable and helpful..they were on time and as promised popped the champagne immediately after the church...

THANK YOU MIKE AND STAFF...for a job well done..

Sent on 12/16/2017

Hello Frances,

Truly our pleasure to be a part of your celebrations.
    Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with the service on such an important day. Glad you guys loved the Rolls & Limo.
    Thank you for the compliments it makes what we do that much sweeter.

Lauri · Married on 12/02/2017

Moonlight Limo goes above and beyond! We first used their services for my daughters wedding in August. We surprised her with the Rolls Royce antique car, the car was immaculate and beautiful! The driver went above and beyond with everyone who wanted to take a pic! But especially with the brides, he went out of his way to help with the pics and getting the girls in the right spot for the best pic! My hubby this past weekend hired the brand new Tesla for my 50th birthday party! WOW! What a car, it was beautiful and again the driver was exemplary and beyond professional! Thanks Moonlight, we WILL be calling on you again! THE BEST!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Hello Lauri,

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was our pleasure to be a part of your Daughters Wedding and your B'day Celebrations. We certainly look forward to many more celebrations in your lives. And the Picture is awesome !!!
    Along with your Daughters wedding pics that we have featured on our site :)

Laura · Married on 11/11/2017

I used moonlight limo for my wedding on 11/11/17. The communication whenever I called the company was instant. I had a number of questions and called several times to review my plans and ask follow up questions and everyone I spoke with was extremely responsive and patient. I booked two limos and two shuttles used for transporting guests from our hotel to the reception. All of the drivers were on time and professional. The transportation services they provided the day of our wedding were exceptional.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Hello Laura,

Thank you so much for the kind words. It is an amazing feeling to receive such a awesome review. It reminds us everyday why we do what we do, to make brides like yourself happy.

Mike & the Entire Team

Georgia · Married on 11/11/2017

My wedding was Saturday 11/11/2017. Jamal was very pleasant and he was very helpful in the church with me as well. I wasn’t in this car but my bridal party said it was a pleasant experience. Tony was great. The Rolls Royce car was clean and it was a smooth ride. He was very friendly with me, my dad, and my husband. We had a great experience. I didn't have to worry about anything before my wedding day or on my wedding day. I definitely recommend MoonLight Limousines for your wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Hello Georgia & Michael,

Thank you for the kind words & the excellent review. It was truly our pleasure to be a part of your Wedding. Glad that you guys had a great experience with us in the office as well as Jamal & Tony.
    Look forward to seeing you guys soon for your next celebration,

Andrea · Married on 11/05/2017

No complaints! My experience with Moonlight Limo went very smoothly.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Hello Andrea,

Thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure to be a part of your Wedding,

Entire team at MoonLight