235 Reviews for Monteverde Catering

Custom Menu (1)
Server(s) (1)
Tastings (1)
223 Monteverde Catering Reviews

We were fortunate enough to get Monteverde Catering for our wedding at the Mayernik Center in Avonworth. When I first emailed Kelly, she was prompt and friendly. We set up a tasting that week and were so impressed that we didn't even feel the need to look into any other caterers. Kelly and her family have been in the business for a long time and she had all of my questions answered before I could even ask them. She even went above and beyond to make some special vegetarian dishes for me and my husband! The wedding food was amazing and our guests raved about it!! We even got to take home the leftovers! Monteverde's staff was so friendly and professional. Everything from the appetizers to the white glove buffet was beautiful. I very highly recommend!

Profile Picture Meghan, 12/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Server(s), Tastings, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, American, Clean Up, Set Up

Monteverde Catering was fabulous! The food was very high quality, all of my guests were very impressed! The linens were gorgeous. And lastly, the staff were extremely friendly and professional. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

If you want a fantastic caterer, use Monteverde's. They did a phenomenal job catering my daughter's wedding. The food was delicious, service was great, and Kelly and staff ensure that everything goes as planned. They also accommodated a guest who came 3 hours late to the reception. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Betty, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I absolutely loved the service provided. Each of the workers was professional and polite at my wedding reception. The food was delicious and it was exactly what I wanted. I had so many people come up to me to compliment how nice the workers were and how good the food was. It was easy to get in contact with Kelly too, who responded to my emails immediately. Overall, it was great service!

Profile Picture Lexi, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kelly and her employees made everything super easy and stress free for me on my wedding day! She made sure that my husband and I were fed and taken care of! She was super responsive to emails even when I emailed her millions of times with many questions! I would highly recommend Monteverde's catering!

Profile Picture Marissa, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

What a absolutely amazing company! We have nothing but good things to say about you guys. The staff had the absolute best customer service skills and the food was AMAZING. We will be recommending Monteverde Catering to everyone we know.

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely the best catering company in Pittsburgh! Monteverdes knows exactly how to treat their brides and grooms on their special day! Devine and Delicious food!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Working with Kelly was a pleasure. She answered all of our questions. She always got back to us in a timely mannerly.
The food was delicious and the price worked well into our budget. She was very flexible. Our reception was on a boat that required some adjustments from the normal catering. The tables were simple but beautiful as per our request. I would recommend Monteverde Catering for any event. We had a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Debbie, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Monteverde was great! They were extremely professional throughout the entire planning phase and quick to respond with any questions. The food was excellent, we had a ton of compliments throughout the wedding. All in all, they were great to work with and did a fantastic job.

Profile Picture Steve, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We really enjoyed working with Monteverdes for our wedding. Their food was really amazing. Our wedding party appreciated that they left out the appetizers for us to snack on before we went into the reception. The Swedish meatballs and the twice baked potatoes were to die for!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Absolutely a pleasure to work with Monteverde catering. Kelly did a beautiful job with linens- went above to attend to every detail. The food was delicious and all of our guests loved the food- very good value for price of catering. Would hire Monteverde catering again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Robin, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kelly was great to work with! Super responsive, flexiable with our schedule, quality of food was great. Everyone raved about the food :)

Profile Picture Diana, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

From the first day I contacted her, Kelly was amazing to work with. She and her team were extremely accommodating and helpful. The food is so delicious and such a great value! I would very highly recommend Monteverde Catering to anyone planning a wedding in Pittsburgh!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Me and my husband ussd this wonderful caterer. They where a little expensive but not to bad. The food quality was great. Everything looked and tasted amazing!!!!! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture User7537047, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Very good food at a reasonable price. Kelly is fantastic to work with and I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture caralee, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kelly is absolutely THE BEST to work with! We truly appreciated her constant upbeat, professional approach to planning our daughter's wedding! Kelly is creative and is in the know to show you the latest! She customized everything - capturing our Autumn date - from appetizers / soup / salad / buffet meal / dessert / PGH. Cookie table - to our hearts desire! We truly appreciated her thoroughness and focus on details and we surely can not forget unending energy on the wedding day! Thank you Kelly!

Profile Picture Alice, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This catering service was the most professional hardest group of people I have come across in the many events that I have attended. I was a guest at a wedding on 10/14/16 and I myself being a server would like to compliment you on how attentive your staff is to guests and how hard and fast they work to clean the tables so guests can enjoy their evening without the the clutter of dirty dishes. Most impressive was their friendliness towards the guests. Food was wonderful and did not taste like it had been sitting for hours like some food you receive at weddings. Highly would recommend you services to others.

Profile Picture User7332137, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The staff at Monteverdi was amazing! I don't know what I would've done without them. They were so professional and so HELPFUL!! They were absolutely wonderful. It's a family run business and the daughter does the weddings. They are all so sweet. I highly recommend them to anyone. I booked them 2 years in advance and they were so timely and prompt with contacting me and letting me know what they had and the things I could rent from them. 80% of my centerpieces was from them. They assisted the family friends that went early to set up for us in setting up all our diy decorations. They helped us clean up after our reception ended. Such a huge help.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kelly Monteverde-Goldin and her family and staff are truly amazing! we had the pleasure of using her as our caterer at our wedding 09/18/2016 at Avonworth community park. She responded back to our request so quickly, and it really said something especially since it was during the holiday season when I first talked with her! We had a wonderful tasting with her and were happy to work with her! She was able to help us create our special menu at our wedding reception and stay within budget, making sure everyone would have enough to eat. She helped us create the best "bbq" reception meal, with brisket, chicken, and all the other delicious sides. The appetizers are to die for!!!-highly recommend her spinch and artichoke dip, her crab meat and shrimp dip, along with her roast beef wrapped around a pickle, and ham wrapped around asparagus-both with special sauces! Yummy! She was always available to answer any questions we had, via call, email, in person-and she even helped direct us to other vendors at the time when we were looking. Everyone was so friendly and helped my guests feel at home and made sure they had everything they needed. Its the small things-from details of the linen, her warm smile and personality, carrying our food to the table, etc. We highly recommend her services-Kelly and her staff truly made everything about our special day perfect! We love you Kelly-welcome to the "family"!-You're in our Hearts! =]

Profile Picture User7428569, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

The Monteverde team was great from start to finish. Only 15 minutes into the tasting, we knew we were going to pick them to cater our wedding. Everyone was friendly, responsive, and the food was good too!

Profile Picture Erika, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

This catering company deserves a 20/20 rating both for service and food. I attended a wedding on Sunday and was not sure how it would be as it was all vegetarian dishes. Let me tell you it was beyond amazing. Every entree from appetizer to main dishes were outstanding. There was not one thing I could say negative about this food. It was amazing. This caterer was a great discovery for us that night. Next I would like to compliment them on their staff. Their staff was professional, attentive and made sure every little detail was being taken care of. The bride and groom got personal one on one service to and from the buffet. The grandmother had a staff member make her plate for her and something very impressive was all ladies at our table all got served there salads first. What a touch of class that added. I can not say enough good things about this caterer from their food to their staff. Great job Monteverde's catering.

Profile Picture User7176348, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kelly Goldie and Monteverde Catering was top notch! It is a family owned business that has extremely delicious appetizers and entree options. My husband and I met with her for a food sample meeting and she was extremely professional and reasonable. The day of our wedding her and her staff were prompt, prepared, and provided excellent service. The food was delicious! We had a few vegetarians as well as nut allergy guests, and Monteverde was able to easily accommodate this for us. We would highly rxommend Jelly for her bubbly energetic personality as well as her hard work in this wonderful family business at Monteverde's Catering.

Profile Picture Brit, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We used Monteverde Catering for both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding reception. We could not have been happier with the service! They were willing to work with us with different menu options and we were able to try everything beforehand. For the rehearsal dinner we did a picnic menu which was perfect for a hot summer night. For the wedding, we ended up going with a buffet, and our guests were still talking about the food months after the wedding. I reccommend the prime rib and rosemary potatoes. This company is very professional and very prompt with returning emails and answering inquiries. The food was a top priority for us and they exceeded expectations. I definitely reccommend them and would definitely use them in the future!

Profile Picture Tina, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I would recommend Monteverde's Catering to anyone! Their staff is always friendly and professional. They were very helpful in determining the best options to please all of our guests and very accommodating when I had a guest special request. They also take care of the linens and chair covers, one less thing to worry about. They were fantastic!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/12/16, 1 Review