243 Reviews for Monteverde Catering

Custom Menu (1)
Server(s) (1)
Tastings (1)
231 Monteverde Catering Reviews

Food was GREAT!!! the service was amazing and kelly was absolutely amazing to work with! 100% would recommend using Monteverde's Catering you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Stations, American

Highly recommended! They did such a great job! We've received so many compliments on the food!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used Monteverde Catering for our wedding back in May! We couldn't have been any happier with their services. Kelly was easy to work with and was responsive to all of our questions! She made things so easy and stress free! The food was excellent and the staff was friendly and professional. Everyone always had a smile on their face! We also rented our chair covers and sashes through them. The color of the sash worked out perfectly with our centerpieces! Monteverde helped make our day so special and we can't thank them enough! We still have guests commenting on how delicious the food was and how nice the staff was! We would highly recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kelly is amazing! We had a taco bar and a s’mores bar and everything was delicious! We got sooo many compliments on the food and service!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Great Food, great service, went above and beyond what they were responsible for to help us out especially with leftovers.

Profile Picture Matt, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We were fortunate enough to get Monteverde Catering for our wedding at the Mayernik Center in Avonworth. When I first emailed Kelly, she was prompt and friendly. We set up a tasting that week and were so impressed that we didn't even feel the need to look into any other caterers. Kelly and her family have been in the business for a long time and she had all of my questions answered before I could even ask them. She even went above and beyond to make some special vegetarian dishes for me and my husband! The wedding food was amazing and our guests raved about it!! We even got to take home the leftovers! Monteverde's staff was so friendly and professional. Everything from the appetizers to the white glove buffet was beautiful. I very highly recommend!

Profile Picture Meghan, 12/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Server(s), Tastings, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, American, Clean Up, Set Up

Monteverde Catering was fabulous! The food was very high quality, all of my guests were very impressed! The linens were gorgeous. And lastly, the staff were extremely friendly and professional. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

If you want a fantastic caterer, use Monteverde's. They did a phenomenal job catering my daughter's wedding. The food was delicious, service was great, and Kelly and staff ensure that everything goes as planned. They also accommodated a guest who came 3 hours late to the reception. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Betty, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I absolutely loved the service provided. Each of the workers was professional and polite at my wedding reception. The food was delicious and it was exactly what I wanted. I had so many people come up to me to compliment how nice the workers were and how good the food was. It was easy to get in contact with Kelly too, who responded to my emails immediately. Overall, it was great service!

Profile Picture Lexi, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kelly and her employees made everything super easy and stress free for me on my wedding day! She made sure that my husband and I were fed and taken care of! She was super responsive to emails even when I emailed her millions of times with many questions! I would highly recommend Monteverde's catering!

Profile Picture Marissa, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

What a absolutely amazing company! We have nothing but good things to say about you guys. The staff had the absolute best customer service skills and the food was AMAZING. We will be recommending Monteverde Catering to everyone we know.

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely the best catering company in Pittsburgh! Monteverdes knows exactly how to treat their brides and grooms on their special day! Devine and Delicious food!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Working with Kelly was a pleasure. She answered all of our questions. She always got back to us in a timely mannerly.
The food was delicious and the price worked well into our budget. She was very flexible. Our reception was on a boat that required some adjustments from the normal catering. The tables were simple but beautiful as per our request. I would recommend Monteverde Catering for any event. We had a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Debbie, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Monteverde was great! They were extremely professional throughout the entire planning phase and quick to respond with any questions. The food was excellent, we had a ton of compliments throughout the wedding. All in all, they were great to work with and did a fantastic job.

Profile Picture Steve, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We really enjoyed working with Monteverdes for our wedding. Their food was really amazing. Our wedding party appreciated that they left out the appetizers for us to snack on before we went into the reception. The Swedish meatballs and the twice baked potatoes were to die for!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Absolutely a pleasure to work with Monteverde catering. Kelly did a beautiful job with linens- went above to attend to every detail. The food was delicious and all of our guests loved the food- very good value for price of catering. Would hire Monteverde catering again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Robin, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kelly was great to work with! Super responsive, flexiable with our schedule, quality of food was great. Everyone raved about the food :)

Profile Picture Diana, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

From the first day I contacted her, Kelly was amazing to work with. She and her team were extremely accommodating and helpful. The food is so delicious and such a great value! I would very highly recommend Monteverde Catering to anyone planning a wedding in Pittsburgh!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

When looking for a caterer Monteverdes was at the top of my list. Their professionalism and amazing food can't be beat. Kelly and Debby are a Mother Daughter team and you can feel their food and business is their passion. They offer a huge variety of menu choices along with specialty hors d'oeuvre if that's what you're looking for. Monteverdes also has an abundance of different linens to choose from, in practically any color you can dream of! And their staff are so attentive! I can't say enough about this family owned business! We loved them!! Thank you Monteverdes you made our wedding day one people will talk about for years!!!

Profile Picture deborah, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Me and my husband ussd this wonderful caterer. They where a little expensive but not to bad. The food quality was great. Everything looked and tasted amazing!!!!! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture User7537047, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Very good food at a reasonable price. Kelly is fantastic to work with and I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture caralee, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kelly is absolutely THE BEST to work with! We truly appreciated her constant upbeat, professional approach to planning our daughter's wedding! Kelly is creative and is in the know to show you the latest! She customized everything - capturing our Autumn date - from appetizers / soup / salad / buffet meal / dessert / PGH. Cookie table - to our hearts desire! We truly appreciated her thoroughness and focus on details and we surely can not forget unending energy on the wedding day! Thank you Kelly!

Profile Picture Alice, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This catering service was the most professional hardest group of people I have come across in the many events that I have attended. I was a guest at a wedding on 10/14/16 and I myself being a server would like to compliment you on how attentive your staff is to guests and how hard and fast they work to clean the tables so guests can enjoy their evening without the the clutter of dirty dishes. Most impressive was their friendliness towards the guests. Food was wonderful and did not taste like it had been sitting for hours like some food you receive at weddings. Highly would recommend you services to others.

Profile Picture User7332137, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The staff at Monteverdi was amazing! I don't know what I would've done without them. They were so professional and so HELPFUL!! They were absolutely wonderful. It's a family run business and the daughter does the weddings. They are all so sweet. I highly recommend them to anyone. I booked them 2 years in advance and they were so timely and prompt with contacting me and letting me know what they had and the things I could rent from them. 80% of my centerpieces was from them. They assisted the family friends that went early to set up for us in setting up all our diy decorations. They helped us clean up after our reception ended. Such a huge help.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/8/16, 1 Review