Monteverde Catering Reviews

248 Reviews for Monteverde Catering

248 Monteverde Catering Reviews

Michele Calvert · Married on 10/15/2018

Monteverde Catering

Kelly & team were excellent. Kelly was very responsive, very accommodating, and quite assuring. The team went above and beyond to help the family when setting up and cleaning up. Wait staff very kind to all guests. Most importantly the food was great and reasonably priced

cathy · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing is all I can say. We attended a wedding and was expecting the normal wedding food this past Saturday. I have not attended a wedding with such amazing food. The appetizers were outstanding..beef puffs that melted in your mouth, a cheese puff with a berry sauce and an antipasta station that was incredible. It had everything on it that you could ever imagine and it looked like it was almost gone by the end of the happy hour. There were several other appetizers that also were amazing. With the amount of appetizers I thought this was all we would be having but then came a dinner buffet which looked delicious. I was full from the appetizers but had to try the chicken and stuffed shells because they looked so good and I was not disappointed. Everyone was raving on how good everything was and there were no left overs at our table. By far this was the best wedding food I have ever had. I also have to compliment the staff. When our salads were served all the women at our table were served first and I was very impressed that this tradition was still being upheld. You do not see that very often and it surely says alot for Monteverde's catering. The staff that worked the buffet were very friendly and very knowledgeable about the food they were serving. The group of women working the floor were smiling and interacted with the guests and worked very hard to clear each table immediately following dinner. Their smile and interactions gave off a warm feeling as they did their job. These women hustled all evening to make sure all the guests and their needs were attended too. They surely had a great staff working that night. This group of staff members says a lot for this company by their good attitudes and hard work. I would highly recommend Monteverdes for their amazing food and outstanding service.

Kristen · Married on 09/01/2018

Food was GREAT!!! the service was amazing and kelly was absolutely amazing to work with! 100% would recommend using Monteverde's Catering you will not be disappointed!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2018

We LOVED monteverdes! They made sure everything we wanted was what we got! Their food is delicious and Kelly was amazing to work with! I highly recommend their company and I definitely hope to have an event to use them for in the future! ♥️

Megan · Married on 06/09/2018

Highly recommended! They did such a great job! We've received so many compliments on the food!

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

We used Monteverde Catering for our wedding back in May! We couldn't have been any happier with their services. Kelly was easy to work with and was responsive to all of our questions! She made things so easy and stress free! The food was excellent and the staff was friendly and professional. Everyone always had a smile on their face! We also rented our chair covers and sashes through them. The color of the sash worked out perfectly with our centerpieces! Monteverde helped make our day so special and we can't thank them enough! We still have guests commenting on how delicious the food was and how nice the staff was! We would highly recommend to anyone!

Kim · Married on 05/19/2018

Kelly is amazing! We had a taco bar and a s’mores bar and everything was delicious! We got sooo many compliments on the food and service!

Matt · Married on 05/05/2018

Great Food, great service, went above and beyond what they were responsible for to help us out especially with leftovers.

Meghan · Married on 12/02/2017

We were fortunate enough to get Monteverde Catering for our wedding at the Mayernik Center in Avonworth. When I first emailed Kelly, she was prompt and friendly. We set up a tasting that week and were so impressed that we didn't even feel the need to look into any other caterers. Kelly and her family have been in the business for a long time and she had all of my questions answered before I could even ask them. She even went above and beyond to make some special vegetarian dishes for me and my husband! The wedding food was amazing and our guests raved about it!! We even got to take home the leftovers! Monteverde's staff was so friendly and professional. Everything from the appetizers to the white glove buffet was beautiful. I very highly recommend!

Laura · Married on 11/04/2017

Monteverde Catering was fabulous! The food was very high quality, all of my guests were very impressed! The linens were gorgeous. And lastly, the staff were extremely friendly and professional. Worth every penny!

Betty · Married on 09/09/2017

If you want a fantastic caterer, use Monteverde's. They did a phenomenal job catering my daughter's wedding. The food was delicious, service was great, and Kelly and staff ensure that everything goes as planned. They also accommodated a guest who came 3 hours late to the reception. I highly recommend them.

Lexi · Married on 08/19/2017

I absolutely loved the service provided. Each of the workers was professional and polite at my wedding reception. The food was delicious and it was exactly what I wanted. I had so many people come up to me to compliment how nice the workers were and how good the food was. It was easy to get in contact with Kelly too, who responded to my emails immediately. Overall, it was great service!

Marissa · Married on 08/18/2017

Kelly and her employees made everything super easy and stress free for me on my wedding day! She made sure that my husband and I were fed and taken care of! She was super responsive to emails even when I emailed her millions of times with many questions! I would highly recommend Monteverde's catering!

Meghan · Married on 08/11/2017

What a absolutely amazing company! We have nothing but good things to say about you guys. The staff had the absolute best customer service skills and the food was AMAZING. We will be recommending Monteverde Catering to everyone we know.

Brittany · Married on 07/08/2017

Absolutely the best catering company in Pittsburgh! Monteverdes knows exactly how to treat their brides and grooms on their special day! Devine and Delicious food!

Debbie · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Kelly was a pleasure. She answered all of our questions. She always got back to us in a timely mannerly.
    The food was delicious and the price worked well into our budget. She was very flexible. Our reception was on a boat that required some adjustments from the normal catering. The tables were simple but beautiful as per our request. I would recommend Monteverde Catering for any event. We had a wonderful experience!

Kandace · Married on 06/19/2017

Monteverde was so professional from the first phone call to the wedding day and beyond. Kelly and staff was exceptional. Kelly suggested a variety of meals for us to sample. I highly recommend the pear gargonzola salad! The staff was helpful every step of the way. The value of the food and the fact they had kids meals was a plus for our budget.
    Give them a call you will not be disappointed!

Steve · Married on 06/03/2017

Monteverde was great! They were extremely professional throughout the entire planning phase and quick to respond with any questions. The food was excellent, we had a ton of compliments throughout the wedding. All in all, they were great to work with and did a fantastic job.

Shannon · Married on 05/28/2017

We really enjoyed working with Monteverdes for our wedding. Their food was really amazing. Our wedding party appreciated that they left out the appetizers for us to snack on before we went into the reception. The Swedish meatballs and the twice baked potatoes were to die for!!

Robin · Married on 05/13/2017

Absolutely a pleasure to work with Monteverde catering. Kelly did a beautiful job with linens- went above to attend to every detail. The food was delicious and all of our guests loved the food- very good value for price of catering. Would hire Monteverde catering again in a heartbeat.

• DIANAandJEFF

Diana · Married on 05/06/2017

Kelly was great to work with! Super responsive, flexiable with our schedule, quality of food was great. Everyone raved about the food :)

Kelly · Married on 04/29/2017

From the first day I contacted her, Kelly was amazing to work with. She and her team were extremely accommodating and helpful. The food is so delicious and such a great value! I would very highly recommend Monteverde Catering to anyone planning a wedding in Pittsburgh!

deborah · Married on 10/29/2016

When looking for a caterer Monteverdes was at the top of my list. Their professionalism and amazing food can't be beat. Kelly and Debby are a Mother Daughter team and you can feel their food and business is their passion. They offer a huge variety of menu choices along with specialty hors d'oeuvre if that's what you're looking for. Monteverdes also has an abundance of different linens to choose from, in practically any color you can dream of! And their staff are so attentive! I can't say enough about this family owned business! We loved them!! Thank you Monteverdes you made our wedding day one people will talk about for years!!!

Me and my husband ussd this wonderful caterer. They where a little expensive but not to bad. The food quality was great. Everything looked and tasted amazing!!!!! I would highly recommend them to anyone!