Montecito Weddings Reviews

84 | Santa Barbara, CA

84 Reviews for Montecito Weddings

84 Montecito Weddings Reviews

Darleene · Married on 04/20/2016

My now husband and I wanted a VERY VERY VERY small wedding and our budget is the same. We found Montecito Weddings when we searched for an all inclusive packages via the interwebs. We ended up getting one of the "Blue Diamond" packages that included a ceremony and dinner (score!). Our goal is to have a buddhist ceremony, we wanted our colors to be blue & green ( our favorite colors), have the wedding during a weekday so we don't get grandpa in a speedo sun-bathing in the background of our photos, and our overall goal is to just show up. We didn't want to make any decisions regarding flowers or any of those small details that turn people into bride & groomzillas. Nicole the wedding planner was amazeballs. She made the whole process soooooooooooooooooooooo easy. I mean the only thing I really had to worry about was where to get my hair & makeup done; since we don't live in the area. We initially met her at least a year before our wedding date; which gave us plenty of time to make any adjustments to the package. We did have some restrictions, since my husband does have pollen and food allergies. Nicole was SUPER accommodating regarding those requests. I did have to chose colors and tell her what kind of flowers we could have, I basically gave her my "Soon to be Mrs" pinterest board. I think that made it so much easier in communicating what we wanted/expected.
    The day came and everything went like how it's suppose to with the ceremony, and the dinner on the beach. Everything was beautiful down to the little details. Dinner was provided along with the package & photographer too. If we had to pick which part of the wedding we were like "meh" about, is the tri-tip. A couple people didn't like to see pink & wanted it cooked more. Other than that, everything exceeded our expectations, seriously.

Jeanelyn · Married on 09/06/2015

Sarah and Nicole will make all your dreams come true! They are absolutely AMAZING and will give you the most magical wedding in the world. I had the PERFECT WEDDING they did everything so beautifully and with passion. Sarah and Nicole are truly wonderful women and love making fairy tales come true. They certainly went above and beyond on everything from the decorations to the entire ceremony and every little thing. My wedding was better than i could have ever imagined and it was all because of them. I am so blessed and thankful for Sarah and Nicole they are the best of the best! It was a Magical Day in Santa Barbara

LOVE,
    The Massoni Family
    (Matt, Jeanelyn and Tanner)

Jennifer · Married on 08/15/2015

Nicole and her team did a fantastic job at our little 40 person wedding ceremony. They set up white chairs, chuppah with fabric and starfish detail, and a space for our officiant which happened to be Nicole at Butterfly Beach in Montecito, California. I couldn't be happier with the services received from this company. In addition to providing officiant services along with ceremony set up, they worked with a florist to create my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquet, boutonnieres for the groom and groomsmen, and work directly with a photographer that captured the entire ceremony and photos afterwards. I highly recommend them if you are looking for small wedding ceremony services at the beach, courthouse, etc.

Juanita · Married on 05/16/2015

Montecito Weddings is AMAZING! Our ceremony took place at Butterfly Beach, the set up was breathtaking. Nicole coordinated our 20+ bridal party perfectly and Sarah gave a beautiful, heartfelt ceremony that left my husband teary-eyed. It was a marvelous day and Sarah really helped to make it that much more special. We appreciate everyone at Montecito Weddings who took care of every detail, from the rehearsal to the set up, music, ceremony, and clean up. Glad we were able to have you do our wedding!

Sarah Farmer was an excellent wedding officiant. She had an amazing speaking voice and was very professional. She listened to us as to what we did and did not want read at our ceremony. She was a pleasure to work with.

Stephanie · Married on 09/27/2014

Sarah And Kim provided such a beautiful experience for our very small wedding. We purchased the "Santa Barbara Special". Although our package was one of the cheaper ones, they put in just as much effort to make everything perfect and run smoothly as a big wedding package. Without a doubt I would refer them again and again to friends and family. They truly are professionals in the business and lovely people to cross paths with.

Very easy and simple. We had a small wedding, and this was perfect. We were able to adjust the ceramony to fit our style. Sarah was in the moment and made our wedding very special.

We had our wedding on very short notice and Montecito Weddings helped pull it off and make our day beautiful. Thank you

She was wonderful! The ceremony was exactly the way we were expecting, it was perfect.

Bill · Married on 11/12/2013

Thank you to Sarah for a very beautiful wedding ceremony. The ceremony itself was just perfect for us. Later in our hotel we we read again several times the copy of the words from our ceremony- just beautiful. Please convey our thanks and appreciation to our harpist , Sara, her playing was so lovely and was such a wonderful part of our wedding. Also thanks and appreciation to Kim for her photos that will be coming in a few weeks. I know from the poses and locations her photos will be amazing, We are so excited to see them. Thanks again to all for making out wedding very special.

John · Married on 09/08/2013

Sarah did a terrific job of setting up our wedding at the location she recommended. The ceremony went really well and all the ideas ans suggestions she offered us went well in the implementation of our wedding. I strongly recommend her services to anyone wanting to get married near or at Santa Barbara.

Natalie · Married on 08/09/2013

I loved working with Sarah. She was easy to get along with and very helpful with me questions and concerns. I would recommend her!

• Andre

Andre · Married on 08/03/2013

We had the most beautiful beach wedding on Padaro Lane in Carpinteria, and Sarah Farmer made it all possible!! SEVERAL guests said it was the best wedding they ever attended. It was the event of a lifetime.
    Sarah's website offers well organized information and photos. Sarah is easy to contact and full of expertise. The Montecito Weddings staff arrives early, sets the scene and provides anything/everything necessary for a seamless ceremony. PLEASE look no further!! You'll have the wedding of your dreams!!

Sara was very flexible and sweet. She had great ideas and willing to go out her way.

Mark · Married on 06/01/2013

My wife and I fortunate and blessed to have found Sarah, and Montecito Weddings to help us plan and execute our intimate ceremony. It's amazing to work with someone so caring, down to earth and easy-going such as Sarah - she's a rock star! She kept in constant communication with us, up to the big day. Any changes or tidbits she didn't hesitate to accommodate. It's funny how a 5-person guest list ended up being 13 people + bride and groom, lol! She definitely made this wedding planning painless (I wasn't some sort of GroomZilla, was I, LOL).

The venue (even though we changed it from the Clock Tower to the Mural Room), was perfect! Much more intimate for us and the rest of the family. The ceremony was very beautiful and heartfelt, I almost shed a tear, haha! It was an awesome weekend getaway to get married in Santa Barbara... BIG THANKS, to Sarah and Montecito Weddings! PS: Kim gets KUDOS here too, for being such an awesome photographer and notary. We love you Sarah and Kim!

I would highly recommend them... even for the budget-minded and/or intimate ceremony-type peoples.

Melissa · Married on 04/06/2013

Sarah and her staff made planning my wedding from Seattle painless. She took the time to make me feel comfortable with every decision I made and went out of her way on several occassions to make sure I would have the wedding of my dreams. I highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Laura · Married on 03/26/2013

Sarah was great! Wonderful to work with and responded quickly to emails. She made planning a beach elopement from out of state very easy and low stress. I really appreciate her professionalism and assistance.

Jason and Josie · Married on 03/21/2013

Sarah made our day so special, she took care of everything we had no worries, sarah also made me the most beautiful bouquet it was exactly what I was looking for. the photographer kim was awesome as well.... overall experience was amazing

Ligia · Married on 03/17/2013

The whole team was wonderful! They are attentive to your needs ,provide beautiful settings and detail. They make your day extra special ! :)

Sarah was fantastic. Helpful, understanding and truly soulful. We were incredibly happy with Montecito Weddings.

Very responsive, professional and pleasant. Highly recommended!

• I

Ina · Married on 09/25/2012

We were given great personal attention! The photographer & officiant made our day a very special occasion. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sara · Married on 09/15/2012

My wedding took place on September 15, 2012 at Manning Park in Santa Barbara. I purchased the Garden package. The wedding ceremony was beautiful! Everything was taken care of. I had a guest list of about 70 and everything went smoothly. I added a couple things to the package that Sarah was able to take care of. I am from Los Angeles so it was nice to be able to email her questions. She was always very nice and sweet on the phone, email and in person. Julio and I are so glad we worked with her for our wedding! Thanks Sarah! xoxo

Lia · Married on 09/15/2012

I thought this was a great deal and the ceremony was nice. I really liked how the marriage license was brought us at the hotel to sign and then filed for us! So wonderful to not have to worry about that!!!

Simon · Married on 09/10/2012

Very warm and welcoming. Would not have chosen anybody else! They provided the kind of American helpful, friendly level of service that the US is supposed to be famed for! Fantastic service!