Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

84 Reviews for Montecito Weddings

Non-religious (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Buddhist (1)
84 Montecito Weddings Reviews

Nicole was extremely helpful and invested in our wedding plans right off the bat. In all of our wedding coordination it was clear that she cared and wanted to make our day special. I would recommend having Nicole and Montecito Weddings help plan a wedding to anyone.

Profile Picture Cory, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My now husband and I wanted a VERY VERY VERY small wedding and our budget is the same. We found Montecito Weddings when we searched for an all inclusive packages via the interwebs. We ended up getting one of the "Blue Diamond" packages that included a ceremony and dinner (score!). Our goal is to have a buddhist ceremony, we wanted our colors to be blue & green ( our favorite colors), have the wedding during a weekday so we don't get grandpa in a speedo sun-bathing in the background of our photos, and our overall goal is to just show up. We didn't want to make any decisions regarding flowers or any of those small details that turn people into bride & groomzillas. Nicole the wedding planner was amazeballs. She made the whole process soooooooooooooooooooooo easy. I mean the only thing I really had to worry about was where to get my hair & makeup done; since we don't live in the area. We initially met her at least a year before our wedding date; which gave us plenty of time to make any adjustments to the package. We did have some restrictions, since my husband does have pollen and food allergies. Nicole was SUPER accommodating regarding those requests. I did have to chose colors and tell her what kind of flowers we could have, I basically gave her my "Soon to be Mrs" pinterest board. I think that made it so much easier in communicating what we wanted/expected.
The day came and everything went like how it's suppose to with the ceremony, and the dinner on the beach. Everything was beautiful down to the little details. Dinner was provided along with the package & photographer too. If we had to pick which part of the wedding we were like "meh" about, is the tri-tip. A couple people didn't like to see pink & wanted it cooked more. Other than that, everything exceeded our expectations, seriously.

Profile Picture Darleene, 4/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Buddhist, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Sarah and Nicole will make all your dreams come true! They are absolutely AMAZING and will give you the most magical wedding in the world. I had the PERFECT WEDDING they did everything so beautifully and with passion. Sarah and Nicole are truly wonderful women and love making fairy tales come true. They certainly went above and beyond on everything from the decorations to the entire ceremony and every little thing. My wedding was better than i could have ever imagined and it was all because of them. I am so blessed and thankful for Sarah and Nicole they are the best of the best! It was a Magical Day in Santa Barbara

LOVE,
The Massoni Family
(Matt, Jeanelyn and Tanner)

Profile Picture Jeanelyn , 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Nicole and her team did a fantastic job at our little 40 person wedding ceremony. They set up white chairs, chuppah with fabric and starfish detail, and a space for our officiant which happened to be Nicole at Butterfly Beach in Montecito, California. I couldn't be happier with the services received from this company. In addition to providing officiant services along with ceremony set up, they worked with a florist to create my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquet, boutonnieres for the groom and groomsmen, and work directly with a photographer that captured the entire ceremony and photos afterwards. I highly recommend them if you are looking for small wedding ceremony services at the beach, courthouse, etc.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/15/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Montecito Weddings is AMAZING! Our ceremony took place at Butterfly Beach, the set up was breathtaking. Nicole coordinated our 20+ bridal party perfectly and Sarah gave a beautiful, heartfelt ceremony that left my husband teary-eyed. It was a marvelous day and Sarah really helped to make it that much more special. We appreciate everyone at Montecito Weddings who took care of every detail, from the rehearsal to the set up, music, ceremony, and clean up. Glad we were able to have you do our wedding!

Profile Picture Juanita, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sarah Farmer was an excellent wedding officiant. She had an amazing speaking voice and was very professional. She listened to us as to what we did and did not want read at our ceremony. She was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture User4359062, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sarah And Kim provided such a beautiful experience for our very small wedding. We purchased the "Santa Barbara Special". Although our package was one of the cheaper ones, they put in just as much effort to make everything perfect and run smoothly as a big wedding package. Without a doubt I would refer them again and again to friends and family. They truly are professionals in the business and lovely people to cross paths with.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography
1.8

I read the reviews before deciding to hire Sarah and when I first started the planning about 6 months before the wedding, she was very professional and responsive. However, after about a month, she became very hard to reach. She would take at least a couple weeks to respond to emails, always out of town or had something else going on. I figured she was just busy though, so didn't worry too much about it. I flew in from out of state so only had a couple days to get final things together before the wedding day, then at the rehearsal dinner, we showed up to the site and she told us it was double booked and we had to find somewhere else. She claimed no responsibility and said it was the parks department and she had taken care of it months ago. I guess she never double checked the reservation though, because we found ourselves without a venue less than 24 hours before the wedding on a Friday night. We spent the time we should have been at a rehearsal dinner running around Santa Barbara looking for an alternate site. After about an hour of trying to find places, she told us she had to leave because she was already 45 minutes late to officiate another wedding ceremony and we were shocked. We then went to find a spot on our own, then told her about it. Not only that, when we drove by the original spot the day of the wedding, it was wide open!

She did end up pulling it together the day of the event, but the stress and uncertainty leading up to it was not something I would recommend to anyone. Maybe we just had bad luck, but I definitely would think twice before using Sarah. I think she has overbooked herself and may not be able to pay the attention deserved to each individual wedding.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Very easy and simple. We had a small wedding, and this was perfect. We were able to adjust the ceramony to fit our style. Sarah was in the moment and made our wedding very special.

Profile Picture User4369244, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Sarah and her team were great! They did my chair ceremony set up at Padaro Beach, CA. Sarah has a wonderful calming spirit and was a joy to work with. She takes a little time to get back to emails, but is VERY organized and is on top of everything. She met us a month before so I could go over my vision of where I wanted chairs. I felt soooo comfortable after meeting with her that she had everything taken care of and she did. Her crew arrived early and even raked the sand to ensure a level area. She threw in a cute sign for free too! I would highly recommend her and her team for any kind of rental/set up. And if we did't already have our family pastor doing the ceremony, we would have booked her. She has an amazing spirt and presence.

Profile Picture Amy, 4/5/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had our wedding on very short notice and Montecito Weddings helped pull it off and make our day beautiful. Thank you

Profile Picture User3830968, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant

She was wonderful! The ceremony was exactly the way we were expecting, it was perfect.

Profile Picture User3840546, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you to Sarah for a very beautiful wedding ceremony. The ceremony itself was just perfect for us. Later in our hotel we we read again several times the copy of the words from our ceremony- just beautiful. Please convey our thanks and appreciation to our harpist , Sara, her playing was so lovely and was such a wonderful part of our wedding. Also thanks and appreciation to Kim for her photos that will be coming in a few weeks. I know from the poses and locations her photos will be amazing, We are so excited to see them. Thanks again to all for making out wedding very special.

Profile Picture Bill, 11/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sarah was easy to communicate with and really helped to make our wedding exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Susan, 11/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Stop stressing if you hire Sarah because she really does have it covered. She has good taste, professional, never abrasive, and if you let her do the work you really can relax. And please please hire her notary to do all the legal work for you, I promise, it IS worth the fee. Specifics:

I hired Sarah mainly to plan the ceremony but turned out she helped with the reception too. I picked the package I wanted and added ala carte items as I wanted. Sarah confirmed the details (flowers, color theme, etc.)

Flexibility - If I could give her 10 stars on this I would. We chose to get married on the beach. The weather turned out to be horrific! There was 35mph winds on the beach (the news said hurricane speeds). Tables were turning over. Sarah quickly found a private home in the Santa Barbara hills with a beautiful yard that could accommodate the size of our party. Done and done. I didn't have to lift a finger.

That's what it's like working with Sarah, she takes care of it. Easy.

Bonus: I decided to have Sarah do the cake, and didn't tell her much other than I like square, I wanted carrot cake and chocolate. Risky, I know. But it was beautiful and delicious, and I'm picky!

A realistic caution: If Sarah doesn't respond within a few days, she will within the week. The few weeks right before your wedding, she's in contact with you daily if needed. And when she did respond, we often went back and forth right there because we were both on email at the same time. At one point, she was on vacation and took the time to respond to my email and sent me all the info I needed. Be patient, she's knows what she's doing, she's on top of it.

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Sarah did a terrific job of setting up our wedding at the location she recommended. The ceremony went really well and all the ideas ans suggestions she offered us went well in the implementation of our wedding. I strongly recommend her services to anyone wanting to get married near or at Santa Barbara.

Profile Picture John, 9/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sarah helped provide us a pre-packaged set for our wedding in the Rotunda Gardens at the Santa Barbara Court house. She was flexible and quick to answer. Thanks so much for helping our wedding be grand!

Profile Picture User3487838, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Sarah and the team did a beautiful job on our wedding. I would highly recommend Montecito Weddings.

Profile Picture Anita, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography

I loved working with Sarah. She was easy to get along with and very helpful with me questions and concerns. I would recommend her!

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Sarah provided everything she said she would. The flower arrangements were awesome including flowers on the cake.

Profile Picture Jose, 8/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

We had the most beautiful beach wedding on Padaro Lane in Carpinteria, and Sarah Farmer made it all possible!! SEVERAL guests said it was the best wedding they ever attended. It was the event of a lifetime.
Sarah's website offers well organized information and photos. Sarah is easy to contact and full of expertise. The Montecito Weddings staff arrives early, sets the scene and provides anything/everything necessary for a seamless ceremony. PLEASE look no further!! You'll have the wedding of your dreams!!

Profile Picture Andre, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Sara was very flexible and sweet. She had great ideas and willing to go out her way.

Profile Picture User3486221, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.3

Sarah and Montecito Weddings were amazing!! I planed my wedding from Utah and was really not sure what to expect. Sarah made my vision come to life. All I had to do is send Sarah pictures of the look I was going for and she carried out the rest. The best part is that Montecito Weddings is a one stop shop. Sarah and her crew handled absolutely everything. The venue, the licenses, flowers, photographer, notary services, food, cake...everything!!! It was so amazing to be able to work with just one person to plan an entire wedding. Our event surpassed all my expectations, I couldn't have asked for more. The only negative I have is that sometimes Sarah was hard to track down. But, to her credit it was the middle of the crazy wedding season. At the end of the day our wedding was more beautiful than I could have ever pictured or dreamed of. Sarah helped a typically stressful event become seamless, and allowed me to just enjoy the moment and not fret over logistics.

Profile Picture Jennica, 7/24/13, 1 Review
4.7

We had a great wedding ceremony and reception w Sarah and her crew. It was a beautiful day and it was executed very nicely. The food was good, the decorations were very pretty. Sarah gave us everything we asked for and thanks to her military support she gave us a military discount. :) Everything that she did and planned was done very quickly and efficient as well. We got engaged and married in 2 months time and having everything go so smoothly and quickly during prime wedding season seems like a miracle!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Wonderful, wonderful service! Thank you so much, for making our wedding so memorable.

Profile Picture User3042896, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews