Montclair Studio Reviews

Montclair Studio 6
Montclair Studio 7
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Brandon · Married on 08/11/2018

Super happy with our choice

We got married on 28/06/18 and our photos are so lovely! I love every picture so much and cannot wait to see the video. We had Christopher and he was a hell of a guy. He definitely knew what to do and we really appreciate his professional guidance during the day. Thank you 5 Star!

Maria · Married on 07/20/2018

Montclair Studio was absolutely AMAZING for our wedding on July 20, 2018!!! We knew we were in good hands when we had our engagement session last year, and Michael was incredible to work with and the pictures were gorgeous!! For our wedding day though, the team at Montclair Studio went above and beyond!! They were incredibly fun to work with, and kept the mood light even when we were feeling nervous. They did a great job directing the bridal party and families for shots, and listened to any shot requests we had as well!! Throughout the ceremony and reception, my husband and I did not even notice they were there! They remained so unobtrusive, and they let everything happen naturally. We got our pictures back within a month of our wedding, and we received over 1,600 of them!!! The pictures are GORGEOUS!!! Better than I could have ever imagined!!!! When I look at them, all of the memories of that beautiful day come flooding back to me. I notice details that I was too overwhelmed to notice on the day of; I feel like I get to re-live our wedding day in slow motion with these beautiful photos! We cannot thank Montclair Studio enough for everything they did for us!!! They are amazing!! To all future brides and grooms: Montclair Studio is the way to go for your wedding photographs!! They will exceed your expectations!! THANK YOU!!! Love, Maria and Brandon Cresci

Montclair Studio 8
    Montclair Studio 15
    Montclair Studio 16
    Montclair Studio 17

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2018

When it came to choosing our photographer, we very very picky on our choice. Michael and Shan were amazing to work with from the time we booked the company more then a year away , up to the wedding day and then to getting our images. Their prices were very reasonable and we would choose them again if we had too. We recommend visiting them and getting a chance to talk to Shan or Michael!

Raya · Married on 03/17/2018

Montclair Studio really exceeded our expectations with the quality, level of service, and professionalism. Shan Kadkoy and his team of photographers and videographers are so fun, creative, flexible, and easy to work with. From pre-wedding shoots, to drone footage, to the reception, they captured every golden moment on camera. We highly recommend working with this team of professionals. Their lenses invite everyone else to truly see your big day!

• Diana

Diana Pereir · Married on 02/17/2018

Loved working with Shan and Michael for our wedding day

We have had a very pleasant experience working with Shan and with Michael. From the time of our initial meeting up to getting our album they have been easy to work with . I would recommend them to any bride . Thank you !

Anna · Married on 12/20/2017

I just got married a few weeks ago, and I just have to share that choosing Montclair Studio to capture the event is one of the best decisions I ever made! What an amazing group! They arrived at my house with a plan and stuck to it. They knew exactly what shots I wanted without me having to say anything and knew exactly how to execute the perfect pictures. Everyone in my bridal party was so impressed! One of the photographers, Peter, even stayed a little late to take pictures of me and my husband with each table of our large group of guests (it was a "Big Fat Greek Wedding"). After the event is over, the pictures are proof of the memories...they are what will last. So do yourself a favor and look no further than Montclair Studios to capture the moment. Thank you Montclair Studio!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Montclair Studio's reply:

Thank you for your review . We loved being a part of your wedding day !

Brittany · Married on 12/02/2017

I would definitely recommend Montclair Studios to anyone planning a wedding! My husband and I can not say enought about them! They were so kind and fun! We took pictures before the ceremony and we literally laughed all day with them! They made it fun and relaxed! They went out of their way to get amazing unique pictures! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Montclair Studio's reply:

Thank you for your kind words ! We loved being a part of your wedding day as well.
  • Jessica

Jessica Buck · Married on 11/18/2017

They really did a fantastic job!

We just got our highlight film, and I have watched it at least 5 times already this morning. I seriously have the biggest grin on my face each time I watch it, it's so AWESOME!!! They really did a fantastic job with the video. We haven't gotten our pics just yet, as it's only been 3 weeks, but the few they've sent over as a teaser, they are absolutely stunning already. So very very pleased with this company. They really did a fantastic job!

Noelle · Married on 10/01/2017

The Montclair Studio team was amazing! It was important for us for our wedding day to be timelessly captured and they did just that while also being such a pleasure to work with. They made it so easy for us to feel comfortable in front of the camera. We were also floored by how beautifully done our same day edit turned out at the end of the night and our guests absolutely loved it too. Special thanks to Mike, Monica, Brandon, Katter & Fanuel for being there on our special day. We can't wait to see the pictures in a few weeks! :) Noelle & Mark

Monica · Married on 09/08/2017

What an amazing experience! We loved working with the team at Montclair Studio. Easy to communicate and very friendly. They made our day so much more easy and fun!

Kelly · Married on 08/26/2017

I don’t even know where to start! Montclair Studio was one of the best choices Peter and I made for our wedding day! They are just amazing. Our photographer was Monica, she is a sweetheart, very professional and fun to work with. Her assistant Tom, made my day so much easier, even fixed my hair when it got all messed up by the wind. We just received our photos and we are in love with them! I feel like 5 stars os not enough, they sure deserve more. We totally recommend them. A+

Sent on 09/27/2017

Montclair Studio's reply:

Thank you for your review. We loved working with you and we wish you all the happiness

Berit · Married on 08/05/2017

Michael and team did a wonderful job with our pictures and videography. They were very efficient but we never felt rushed. They made us feel at ease during the day and were never intrusive. They did a wonderful job of capturing our friends and family and we loved our couple portraits. Both my husband and I were worried about feeling awkward in front of the camera, but the team made everything feel very natural. We selected their two photographer and one videographer package, and I highly recommend our choice. We loved the video as well and I’ve probably watched it a million times already. They were also very accommodating with answering all of our questions, and quickly offered to fix a mistake I made with the video editing (after I sent the wrong song). Thanks again, Michael and the rest of Montclair Studio!

Lacey · Married on 07/15/2017

I can't say enough amazing things about Montclair Studio! I've always seen their gorgeous photos online and just knew we had to book them for our wedding day - and they are extremely affordable! Michael and his team are so friendly and nice and willingly to work with you anyway you want! Our engagement photos came out beautiful and I know our wedding photos will too! Michael was on time the day of our wedding, knew what photos to take while I was still getting ready and kept our bridal party moving right along all night! We had so much fun with Michael taking photos - he's so funny and takes any photo you ask him to. My husband & I highly recommend Montclair - in fact, two couples we're friends with booked with them! Such a pleasure to work with, thank you!!

Anna · Married on 06/23/2017

AMAZING !!!! we are so in love with our images and the way we were treated by everyone at Montclair Studio. They are true professionals and they can make your wedding day so much more better! They helped us in ways we cannot thank them enough. They are super attentive with everything ! We recommend going to meet them and see why they have such a good reputation

Rob · Married on 05/26/2017

We are so glad we chose Montclair Studios for our wedding photos. They were very easy to work with, and were committed to capturing our wedding the way we wanted. Michael and his staff are very professional and we couldn't be more satisfied with the way everything worked out. We did our engagement photos with them as well and those also turned out amazing. The photo booth was a cool touch and our guests loved it! We highly recommend booking Montclair!

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 05/25/2017

Michael is wonderful. From the moment my fiancé an I met him, we knew he was better than the rest. He made everything about us and what we wanted and expected of our wedding photography (not about how many awards he'd gotten or how other couples had changed their wedding date because that photographer wasn't available). He's very responsive to email and very flexible with all our requests. We love working with him!

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2017

They were so amazing in helping us before, on the wedding day, & even after. Michael & his team were very responsive, respectful, profession, on time, & made me and my husband feel very comfortable on the day of our wedding. Even after our wedding the whole team was still very nice & responsive to any questions we had. We received our photo & album very soon after the wedding. I was amazed with how good the quality was. Our album was absolutely perfect. I would recommend Michael & his team to any bride. You will not have to worry about anything photo related if you choose Montclair Studio, it will be one less thing to worry about cause you can trust them 100% to capture every moment of your special day.

Kathryn · Married on 05/06/2017

We were in very good hands with Michael and the Montclair Studio team for our recent wedding! From the engagement session to the post-wedding communication, the team has been so easy to work with. We are very happy with the photos we’ve received thus far for the engagement session and can’t wait to see the photos and video from the wedding! Once of the nicest things about working with Montclair Studio was their calm presence – it’s very appreciated on a hectic wedding day. We also felt our photo/cinema package was very reasonable given the quality and amount of work that you get from it! Thank you Michael for being so great and for capturing our big day!!

Barbara · Married on 04/22/2017

We just got married this week and Mike and his team were simply great! They made us feel relaxed and enjoying our day. We are not picture people but from the previews we love what we see!

• User4974319 · 1+ year ago

Michael and the staff at Montclair Studios did the photography and videography at our wedding on 2/17/17. My husband and I, as well as our bridal party, felt so comfortable the whole day and fully got to enjoy the entire wedding while still getting some amazing shots. Michael was responsive to all my emails and really took into consideration the type of photos I was looking to get. I would recommend Montclair Studios to any one looking for a top notch photographer!

Jackie · Married on 01/27/2017

Elegant and beautiful ! Those are my words when it comes to their work. We looked amazing in all our images !
    They provided with all the high resolution images which for us was a must . Go check them out; you will not regret it !

Anna · Married on 12/03/2016

Montclair studios was such a good find! Michael and Monica are such amazing photographers, they both made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera without ever looking cheesy! Our photos came out beautiful and are such a great reminder of our wedding day!

Andreia · Married on 11/20/2016

My experience was great! They are patient and flexible which is most important on your wedding day. I haven't seen all of the pictures of our wedding yet but I have seen their work and know they are amazing. Highly recommended!!!

Nicole · Married on 11/19/2016

Montclair Studios did a phenomenal job for our wedding on November 19, 2016 at The Grove. From the moment we met Michael, we knew he would be a perfect fit for us. We immediately booked him and his team for photos and cinematography. We couldn’t be happier with our choice. Michael was extremely accommodating and was there to answer any question we had every step of the way.
    Michael took our engagement photos and they are outstanding. It is hard to put into words just how talented he is – his pictures speak for themselves. After seeing the pictures, we knew we were in good hands for the wedding.
    On our wedding day, Michael and his team showed up on-time and exercised extreme professionalism from the moment they walked in the door. There was no need for us to worry or stress about a thing. He had the timing down to a science and knew exactly how to coordinate the day for us.
    Our same day edit video was shown to us at the reception. It came out absolutely beautiful. We’ve received so many complements on it.
    The photobooth was a huge hit as well!
    I would highly recommend Montclair Studios. Thank you Michael and team for helping to make our day so perfect and memorable.