Montana's Reviews

8 | Greenwich, NY

8 Reviews for Montana's

Brittany · Married on 08/12/2017

Montana and her staff were absolutely wonderful! I can not wait for my wedding day she made me feel beautiful! And they are so warm and friendly they make the experience so much better, any nervousness I had was gone and they had me smiling and laughing the entire time....I highly recommend them!
    -Brittany

Sent on 04/18/2017

Ryan · Married on 06/17/2017

Montana's traveled for my wedding to Old Orchard Beach, Maine on June 17th of this year. I wouldn't have chosen any other hair stylist to do my hair! Montana did a phenomenal job, not only on my hair but my 7 bridesmaids, my mother, my mother in law and my grandmothers hair as well. With having an 11am ceremony, we were very time limited, but montana made it work and she didn't rush us at all. She made sure each and everyone of us were happy before we walked down the isle. She made my day perfect! I'd recommend her over and over again.

Sent on 07/28/2017

meow · Married on 11/30/2016

Katerina is really wonderful at doing makeup, she also has a very charming personality.

Nicole · Married on 08/07/2016

Montana did my hair for my wedding. I saw a video of how I wanted it done and she went above and beyond what I wanted. Adding little touches like sparkling pins to really make it pop. She also did my maid of honor and bridesmaids hair which also came out gorgeous. Ashley was there to take pictures every step of my wedding day starting with hair and makeup right through to the very end of the wedding. She went above and beyond making sure that every special moment and detail was captured. We did posed shots and a lot of candid shots. I would highly recommend these girls to my other friends.

Laura · Married on 06/18/2016

I never thought my wedding could be so beautiful! Montana's provided my bridal party and myself (7 ladies total) with hair, make up & photos before, during and after my wedding! I will definitely be recommending them to everyone!

Trinity · Married on 12/28/2016

Great little hair and nail place!!

Jade · Married on 09/03/2017

Montana came on site to do our hair and did a beautiful job! It held through rain and was very affordable!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Meg · event on 07/02/2018

1.2
      1.0
      0.5

I never give reviews but I had to this time.....so to start everyone was more that helpful and polite Montana is super sweet! With that being said... I was very concerned with the cleanliness of the place!!! Very dirty!!!!! Didn’t see any place where tool for pedicures were being cleaned. Over all the place did not appear to to be on the clean side. Pedicure file looked like a $1 store file that could not be sanitized. My sister said she would call my phone and say there was an emergency so I could get out of there. Again super nice... I hope they read this and take it as constructive criticism and make some needed changes.

Sent on 07/05/2018