Montana Event Rental Reviews

19 | Butte, MT

19 Reviews for Montana Event Rental

Crystal · Married on 12/03/2016

We use this company every year for our company Christmas party. Not only are they very professional, they were kind and great to work with. The pictures turned out great and were even available online. I highly recommend these Montana Event Rental!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Jackie · Married on 09/10/2016

Fear not when dealing with the gals at Montana Event Rental! We had the most wonderful experience. Communication, stellar service, and beautiful like-new products - worth every penny!

Sent on 10/25/2016

NIKKI · Married on 09/04/2016

Montana Event Rental was a breeze to work with. I was an out of town bride and was planning a wedding from California at a venue I had never seen. The team met my family at the venue days before the wedding because it was a holiday weekend to drop off, everything was very clean in bins. The quality was perfect, everything looked basically brandnew. The day after the wedding I showed up at the venue, dragging my feet a little and MER was already there breaking the tables and chairs down. I would use them again without thinking twice. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 10/20/2016

cyndi · Married on 08/06/2016

Needing linen and coming from Helena (where A-1 was the only option for linen) and our event was in Craig. Johanna was amazing in meeting our needs. Would recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Valarie · Married on 07/02/2016

We planned our wedding in Butte, Montana from Logan, Utah. It would have been impossible to pull it all together without Johanna and Montana Event Rental. She was very flexible and easy to work with no matter how we changed plans at the last minute. I sent her supplies and ideas and she pulled it all together perfectly. All we had to do was show up. She coordinated with our other vendors and really did an amazing amount of legwork. Thanks to Johanna and your entire team for an absolutely amazing job and Unforgettable wedding and reception!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Janae · Married on 06/11/2016

Montana Event Rental was prepared on the day I needed linens to setup for my wedding. Very affordable & accomodating. I would rent from them again & definitely recommend them to anyone in need of decor, linens, photobooth, etc. Wonderful service!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Tammi · Married on 06/11/2016

The photo booth was a wonderful addition to our wedding. Everyone loved it, and we really enjoyed looking through all of the photos afterward. They were so fun. I would highly recommend the use or Montana Event Rental. They were very accommodating and professional.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Emily · Married on 04/30/2016

Johanna will make your special day just that much better! She really goes out of her way to work with you and is very responsive. When planning an event, it is important to work with people that respond to your needs and work with you, so you don't have to stress about these things at the last minute.

Sent on 05/20/2016

Bryna · Married on 04/02/2016

Don't sweat the small stuff because your day will be exactly what it's suppose to be! Take in ever second...it goes way too fast!!!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Kathy · Married on 01/02/2016

Great company - made things stress free. Would use them again!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Jami · Married on 10/30/2015

Friendly, energetic and willing to travel! Great experience!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Deer Lodge Medical Center · Married on 10/30/2015

Montana Event Rental was perfect!!! We have used them several times and find them to be very professional and timely! Johanna is a true sweetheart and will do anything to make your event come together as needed!!! Look no further and go with Montana Event Rentals!!!!
    Deer Lodge Medical Center

Sent on 11/04/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/24/2015

So easy to work with and the photo booth was a hit for our event!

Sent on 11/05/2015

I found Montana Event Rentals extremely easy to work with. I used them for renting items for my wedding reception as well as providing labor for set-up and break-down. This was an outdoor event in a semi-rural setting for 72 people and they did a fantastic job decorating, setting up, and breaking down. They worked well with the caterer and the florist. Johanna was very easy and fun to work with and never once did she try to up-sell or pressure me to change my mind about something. She was the only vendor for this event to provide an actual contract for signature, which gave us peace of mind compared to the others where we were left wondering if they were actually going to do what we asked them to do and what recourse would there be if they didn't. Very professional and very easy going. I would definitely recommend you use them.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Amy · Married on 07/25/2015

You guys were great ! I can't thank you enough! You had beautiful decorations and helped with everything extra I needed. You were so easy to work with and so flexible. I would and do recommend you to everyone!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Susi · Married on 12/02/2016

Having the photo booth at our Christmas Party was a huge hit! Will do it every year!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Johanna was a joy to work with. She was extremely flexible and handled all our event needs in a timely and professional manner. I really enjoyed working with them and would do so again!

Sent on 04/25/2016

June · Married on 07/22/2015

We rented tables, chairs, canopy tents and dinnerware from Montana Event Rental for our small backyard ceremony. They provided all the items we needed and were able to make adjustments to our order up to the last minute. Their dinnerware is of a high quality, and their chairs and tables are both nice-looking and durable enough for our outdoor wedding. For example, the tents and tables weathered a thunderstorm without any problems. Montana Event Rental had no trouble working with our schedule. They delivered everything the day before, and picked them up the day after, at no extra charge. This allowed us plenty of time to set up and to repack the items afterwards. It was great to be able to leave for our honeymoon without worrying about washing dishes or returning many borrowed items to many different people. I would highly recommend Montana Event Rental for your next family gathering or group event!

Sent on 08/24/2015

3.6
      3.5

I thought the photo booth was a great, fun activity for the wedding. However, it took a long time to take 6 pictures. Other photo booths I have seen, would take 3 pictures and print two copies so the guest could take one and leave one for the couple! I know a lot of people did not leave some pictures for the book. Also, it would have been nice to have the props set up differently so you did not have to rummage through the tote.

Sent on 11/02/2015