27 Reviews for Montage Catering

House Wine (1)
House Liquor (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
22 Montage Catering Reviews

Chef Ken and his staff did an excellent, professional, beautiful job of catering my daughter's wedding at my house! The food was delicious, hot and attractive. His staff was attentive, polite, and a pleasure to be served by. All of my guests have raved about the food and the service. Thank you, Chef Ken!!

Profile Picture Anne, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Ken was simply amazing. From start to finish. Our guests raved about the food

Profile Picture Teresa, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Montage Catering is truly the best in town! I had used them for several other events and when we started to plan our wedding, it was the first decision we made...to use Montage Catering. We even looked for venues that allowed outside catering because we knew how great the food was going to be! And people ALWAYS remember the food! Its been a few weeks since our wedding and people are still talking about how great the food was! Ken designed the most amazing charcuterie table for us and it was amazing!

Profile Picture Adrianne, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, American, French, Italian, Seafood, Chairs, Tables

Such a great company! They catered our company's grand opening.
The Chef/Owner, Ken, is easy to work with.

Profile Picture Dana, 8/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

If I could give 10 stars I would. Ken is amazing! I coordinated my entire destination wedding from Texas without a single issue. I was never able to do food tastings since I was out of state, but everyone is still talking about how delicious the food was!!! Also, the price was VERY reasonable. I met Ken 36 hours before the big day and my wedding was absolutely perfect! I'm still blown away on how talented Ken is. Thank you for everything Montage Catering!!!!

Profile Picture Jonelle, 6/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Italian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Organic, Chairs, Tables

Such a great company! We had our wedding at a private residence so along with food, we got linens, tables, chairs, bars - pretty much everything! They were on time, set up, broke down. The staff was so friendly!! We really loved them. Out of everything from that day I would say... Read More I got the most compliments on how great the food was! I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Joanne, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Montage catering is a great vendor choice for your wedding. We had our wedding at the winter park farmer's market which doesn't even have a functioning kitchen and Ken and his team still managed to pump out great food. Everyone died for his Chicken Parmesan. I am still getting compliments about it! As for Ken himself, he is incredible accommodating and flexible. He is very responsive and honestly, just nice to work with. His servers were so sweet and the bartender made some great drinks. All in all I have no complaints! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture ashley, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

This is the 3rd occasion I had the pleasure of engaging the services of Montage Catering, first at my rehearsal dinner, then my wedding, and now at my niece's baby shower. I can not tell you enough good things about this service. The responsiveness of Ken DiGiorgio is amazing, his suggestions for menu selections, pairing with beverages and consideration for your budget and vision for your event, not to mention the quality of his food used in his preparation and his presentation and final product in the way of taste if amazing, outstanding and compares with no other service I have used. Ken will also assist you for your special events as much or as little as you need, from chair and linen set up and timely delivery and professional wait staff. He is an absolute joy to work with and takes such pride and integrity in the planning of your event and delivery that surpasses expectations. His prices are very reasonable and his chef talents are beyond compare. I cannot wait to employ his services for my next event. My family also has used him and shared the exact sentiments. Montage Catering is amazing. My friends and guests first told me my wedding was beautiful and the 2nd question was who did you use to prepare the delicious food.

Profile Picture Karen, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Tables

This was for a company holiday party, not a wedding, but Ken and his crew were fantastic all the same.

Profile Picture User6080144, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, American, Local, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations

From day one of speaking with Montage about our wedding, we knew that this was the caterer for us. Between the responsiveness, the options made available to us for catering and rentals and the menu itself, it was a no brainer. Ken worked with us all the way through the planning to make this our dream wedding. He offered us multiple options for the menu and also worked with us on staying within budget. He also had many options available for all rentals, so it was so easy to get everything taken care of with one vendor, instead of 3 or 4. Ken was also extremely knowledgeable on our venue and that helped us all plan accordingly, as our venue was unique and required a lot of logistical planning in advance. The food itself was out of this world! We have never experienced any sort of catered food on that high of a level and got rave reviews from all of our guests all night and since the event. We loved that every selection on our menu was freshly made, was flavorful for multiple palates and had that special touch to it, which I feel only Montage could provide. The service staff for our event was also so attentive and professional. Everyone always had plenty of what they needed and if they did not, they were taken care of immediately. It honestly was the best service/food/experience that we could have ever dreamed of! We thank Ken and the rest of the Montage staff for making our dream wedding come true.

Profile Picture Valerie, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Tables

I would recommend this catering company for any event. They are vey professional and the food is out of this world!! Great Job!!!

Profile Picture Sandy, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The overall experience was great, the food was awesome! Couldnt of asked for better.

Profile Picture Mariah, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chef Ken from Montage Catering was absolutely wonderful! He went over and above throughout the entire process. He helped in every way possible from setting up the rentals that I rented through him, setting up the s'mores bar, and cutting/serving the cake. Ken kept telling me he would help in anyway possible, which was reassuring and also decreased my stress for the day of the wedding. I chose to rent my tables, chairs, and linens through him, which helped me out because I didn't have to work with so many vendors. The food was absolutely amazing! The guests raved about how awesome the food was! The staff was very friendly and eager to help and to make sure everything was perfect! I would highly recommend Montage Catering and I will recommend to all my friends getting married!

Profile Picture Paige, 5/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Ken and his team where what made my wedding amazing! The food was talked about all night and was the best I've ever had at a wedding! I had a very difficult venue manager to deal with and ken was patient when dealing with her and made sure everything went smoothly so I wouldn't have to stress. The wait staff made sure to come and find us while we where taking pictures to give us ordervse so we didn't miss out! And when dinner was served it was all cooked perfectly! They also did my bar, we had 2 signature cocktails and they where made quickly, so everyone could have fun and not wait in a long line! I am so happy I chose montage and would Highly recommend them to Everyone!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved Montage:) Ken was always there to answer any questions and the food was AMAZING! He hosted our wedding reception at Skyline Ranch for 170 guests and everyone was crazy about the food! Thanks you so much!!!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 3/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Montage Catering was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! Chef Ken was so wonderful to work with throughout the planning process and our guests are still raving about the food 3 weeks after the wedding. It made the process so easy and enjoyable to work directly with the owner/chef. He was incredibly thorough in his preparation for the event and was so flexible and accommodating of our requests. He had amazing meal options to choose from in his catering menu and was able to customize them especially for us. The pricing was very reasonable - falling kind of middle of the road in comparison to several caterers I spoke to - but the quality, service and value we received for the price was beyond compare! I would not only recommend Montage Catering to any and all future brides, but would love the opportunity to work with them again myself for future catering needs!

Profile Picture Monica, 1/10/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Our guests had nothing but great things to say about Ken and his staff. The food was delicious, promptly and courteously served, tables were bussed expeditiously, and my place was left spotless. Amanda and Rachel were attentively served all night. The bartenders kept up with bar service. Couldn't have asked for more.

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Ken and his crew did an excellent job
The presentation was beautiful and food was delicious! He is a great guy to work with and adjusts the menu at request. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The Montage staff and food were amazing!! Chef Ken was so flexible and made sure everything was perfect with only one week to prepare and increases in guests up until the day of the wedding he was never upset of frazzled.
Montage provided all of the rental tables, chairs, linen, etc. everything was so beautiful and professionally done. And after the event they cleaned everything up and it was like they were never there. It has been over two months since our wedding and everyone is still talking about how great it was and how amazing the food was!! I will definitely use Mantage for future events!! I will recommend them to everyone I know, in fact I have had two friends book and use their catering services since our wedding!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Montage did my wedding reception and did a very good job!It was beautiful and the food was amazing!!Everyone was happy with the selection of food!I would recommend this company to everyone.

Profile Picture Leah, 3/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Quality, Professional, and Stress-Free. Montage Catering and Ken are the best catering company I've ever experienced. Quality: the food options, display, presentation, appearance and taste were all exceptional. Professional: Ken is a consummate professional, his attitude, demeanor, and attention are comparable to service you expect from a five-star dining establishment. Stress-Free: every venue is unique and unfortunately our venue presented several challenges that Ken just rolled with, took care of, and ensured that I didn't have to worry about a thing.
Event: Retirement Party with a selection of six, heavy hors d'oeuvres for 75
Bottom line: You should book Montage Catering for your next event. Period.

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/3/08, 1 Review