MonogramWedding.com Reviews

7 | Bend, OR

7 Reviews for MonogramWedding.com

• JAL2015

Jessica · Married on 05/23/2015

Absoluetly loved my wedding invitations. I couldn't have asked for anything better. They were exactly what I wanted and I still get compliments about them and how great they were!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Vanessa · Married on 04/07/2012

I was sooo happy with everything that MonogramWeddings provided us with. This service was great and very professional. I have lots of friends getting married and have passed on the word. I look foward to using them for future events and recommend that anyone reading this message not re-think it and use them for your event, you will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 01/05/2012
  • SimpleSophisticate

Shannon · Married on 10/09/2010

MonogramWedding.com did an fabulous job on my wedding invitations! I got so many compliments on my invites and I absolutely loved how they turned out. Designing my wedding invitations was really easy with the online design tool provided on the website--I was able to save my design changes online and come back to them later as often as necessary, which helped tremendously as I flip flopped back and forth trying to make up my mind on the final invitation details. I was a little nervous at first about ordering my invitations online sight unseen, but when they finally arrived, I knew I couldn't have made a better choice. The pricing was awesome and the quality was even better! I would highly recommend MonogramWedding.com to other brides for all of their wedding stationery needs.

Sent on 10/11/2010

Parker · Married on 07/17/2010

They have an easy to use program with a great application. We could visually see when we was editing our text and moving it around. Some really cool stuff they\'ve got there. We also get a 10% discount after we put at the checkout a code: BRIDE. And in 1 week we had our invites, exactly like we designed them, even better than we expected, so we kindly recommend them!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Renea · Married on 06/12/2010

Monogram Wedding was a great company to work with. The products (invitations, programs and CD Sleeves) were beautiful, high quality and shipped on time. They did everything they said they would, from sending the sample kit, to sending e-proofs in a timely manner. The only thing I would recommend would be to make your color choice by the color chart they send in the sample kit, because those are the actual colors, not necessarily as the colors appear on your computer screen. We made this mistake on our invitations, but corrected it for the programs and CD Sleeves. This was our error as they had sent us the chart, but we neglected to check it before placing our order. Otherwise, I would stronly recommend this company.

Sent on 06/16/2010

Alaina · Married on 03/20/2010

I loved my invitations and got great feedback from our guests on them. There was a small mistake in the monogram that we received, but the company fixed it immediately and replaced the pieces that were wrong. They are a great company and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/05/2010

Lisa · Married on 10/03/2009

My invites, reply cards, and direction cards were perfect. I could not have asked for anything more perfect for the price.

Sent on 10/29/2009