53 Reviews for Art Group Weddings

Liability Insurance (16)
Slideshow (16)
Proofs (14)

Wedding Date - May 19, 2018
This review is just another thank you gesture to the Art Group Team. My wife and I couldn’t be happier with their services from the beginning to the end. They were professional and kind from the day we contacted them. We had a few special requests and they managed to respond positively to all of them. Our pictures came back about 5 weeks from the wedding day and we couldn’t believe how great they looked! We feel very fortunate that we had Monika and John with us on our Big Day. I would highly recommend the Art Group for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Douglas, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Monika & John were so lovely to work with! They were professional, polite and above all- they were amazing photographers. The photos that they produced were above my expectations. Our friends and family were delighted with the results too! I am confident that we hired the best photography team for our wedding. If you are searching for a photographer, you can't go wrong with Monika and John!

Profile Picture Cory, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

We had a difficult time picking our wedding photographers, but after speaking with Monika and John, we knew we were in good hands. Our wedding is in January, but if those pictures turn out anything like our Engagement Photographs, we will be over the moon! John was really creative in suggesting poses and places to take our pictures. John was also quick to pick up on the fact that we have a more "laid back" approach, and that my fiancé feels really uncomfortable with PDA. John made us both feel comfortable and relaxed being photographed, and really did an amazing job capturing "us". I would highly recommend Monika John Photography, and will be updating this post after the wedding!

Profile Picture Heidi, 1/14/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Wonderful
> vendor, worth recommending! We hired them for our destination wedding
> and they did an amazing job. It’s hard to choose which pictures to
> pick for our wedding album - there are so many good ones. We decided
> to add the video part about 2 weeks prior to the wedding day. They
> were accommodating and made it happen. We were so happy we did because
> we end up watching our 6 minute wedding video over and over again.
> It’s cute, short and sweet and it was so affordable! I can’t believe
> we only paid additional $500 to get this video service filmed, edited
> and delivered to us within 2 months from the wedding date. What a
> steal! You will regret not getting the video and you will save a lot
> of money by getting it with this vendor.

Profile Picture John, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for wedding photographer you just found one.Monika is unbelievable takented.I have nothing but wonderful compliments on our weeding pictures. She was calm and patient with all my guests, and with me,as I was struck with wedding-day nerves.Monica's professionalism,skill,and artistic eye were all deeply appreciated.

Profile Picture AGGIE, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You need a great photography team to capture your perfect day! You want to remember it forever and those beautiful photos are going to help you with that. We made a huge afford while searching for a photographer for our wedding day. We were turned off by a lot of things with other photographers. It seems that there are a lot of competitors our there in the wedding photography business. However, when you really try to find the perfect one, the one that meets your criteria, is experienced and pleasant to be around, you start to realize that there is not that many of them out there after all. Make sure your photographers are actually FULL TIME photographers, not just some people, who have another profession and just do weddings as a weekend job to make some extra money. Monika and John have been full time photographers for many years. They are world travelers, sophisticated, polite and entertaining people, who know how to talk to anyone and everyone. Believe me it is important because your photographers are going to be there all day long, interacting with a lot of your family members and friends. Pictures turned out like they were meant to be printed in a magazine! I am very impressed with the service this vendor provided to us and I will be recommending them in the future.

Profile Picture S?awek, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Monika was AMAZING and her work if beautiful! I knew that from the moment I saw our engagement photos. Our save the date cards came out fantastic. Then came the Big Wedding Day and she showed us that she is very experienced and reliable. Monika and her team went above and beyond with everything. She was energetic and had some fun ideas for the Thank You cards. We are very pleased with the service and we feel good recommending her to any couple.

Profile Picture User7214693, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Monika was very flexible and easy to work with. She went above and beyond as we had many requirements due to the large size of our family and everyone having to be included in the photos. Also, the quality of photos can't get any better! We are struggling to decide on which photos to include in an album as almost every shot she took was perfect. We did a lot of research before choosing a photographer for our wedding, and the quality and services for the price was easily the best we found.

6 months down the line and we are still in touch with Monika... Very customer oriented organization.

We wouldn't have had it any other way. It was meant to be as Monika said. Loved every bit of it.

Profile Picture Youssra, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

This team rocks. They are professional, on time and provide great results. Well organized, well dressed and polite. I was very impressed because it was my wife, who chose them so I wasn’t sure what to expect. They captured every singe moment of our wedding day, every moment, believe me :) We will forever be able to look back at those photos and enjoy that day again and again. I strongly recommend them. You don’t have to look any further.

Profile Picture User7167661, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I married my best friend and our wedding day was the most important moment of our life. It was captured by Monika and I am so glad it was! She made me feel and look so beautiful. I couldn’t ask for better memories from our wedding. We had an engagement photo shoot added to our package and these pictures were great for our Save the Date cards. Also I would like to thank Monika for taking the time out of her busy schedule to help me pick out the right outfit for that shoot. Monika made sure we were all happy on our Wedding Day and with our photos. She is the greatest! Thank you Dear! We will be in touch for other shoots!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were very pleased with how our wedding pictures came out. Monika put together a slideshow for us, which was not in the agreement and she didn’t have to do that. It was a nice surprise which put smiles on our faces. Overall, we feel very grateful for having Monika John Photography with us on our wedding day. Their professionalism and the experience they have are noticeable and the results speak for themselves.

Profile Picture User7161539, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You will find the best photographers at Art Group. They are professionals, not just people, who pick up the camera over the weekends and treat wedding photography as a hobby and an extra income.
Our engagement pictures were amazing!!! Art Group always had time for me when I wanted to ask them a question. That is very important. They replied within 24 hours. I strongly recommend them!

Profile Picture El?bieta, 2/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding was during the winter so we didn’t have much of the natural day light available. However, the photos turned our flawless, low light was not a problem for Monika and John. I cannot thank them enough. They are definitely a company to trust when it comes to your special, big day!

Profile Picture Kate, 1/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so thankful for Monika that she did everything what she promised. Her personality and knowledge kept us all entertained, happy and calm.
The wedding is one of the most important days of your life. I was so glad that Monika was there for me to photograph my special day.
She captured every moment perfectly. Thank You so much!!!

Profile Picture Magdalena , 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Monika John Photography was an amazing vendor to work with. Our personal photographer was John and he did an amazing job. By the end of our wedding we felt like our photographer was a part of the family. He captured everything perfectly! We fell in love with the story he created with the photos, it was almost like a fashion story from a magazine. We did a lot of shopping around for a wedding photographer and in our opinion no one compares to this company.

Profile Picture Agnes, 1/16/16, 1 Review

Great photography!
Thank you so much!
Definitely worth recommending.

Profile Picture Renee, 1/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Art Group (John and Monika) were great to work with! They are so laid back and are willing to work with you to fit your needs (for instance, I inquired how much it would cost to do an engagement shoot which was not included in the price, and John said no problem and did it without a fee- and he shot it in January outside in the freezing cold!) If you are looking for a non-invasive, low-key photographer (meaning they don't pull you away from family/friends mid-conversation to get a shot and you barely know they are there all day) this is the way to go. Not many planned, posed pictures, but more a style that captures true moments of joy and feelings which is so different than most photographers (and beautiful!) My wedding package did not include an album, but when I won an album from The Knot John was able to put my pictures ahead of other couples and have them ready within 1month of the wedding.

Profile Picture User5479680, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Monika and John were awesome, professional and on time! They captured our wedding day perfectly! A picture is worth more than a thousands words - it’s true. When we look through the wedding photographs it is like it is happening all over again! They did not miss a moment! We loved working with them throughout the whole process! You will love them too!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Monika John Photography is great! We ended up with hundreds of photos that we absolutely LOVE! They have an eye for detail and take the most beautiful pictures. I especially like the fact that many pictures were taken when I had no idea that the photographers were taking them. They captured all of our special moments. We will use them for different photography needs. We know that we can trust them and that the results will be worth all the money.

Profile Picture Sandra, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files

I have been very impressed with Monika and John’s work from the day we met them. When I was searching for a wedding photographer I knew I wanted beautiful, artistic pictures to remember our day forever. It was so important to me that it took me a long time to find the right vendor. I immediately fell in love with Monika John photography. I was so relieved to find out that we actually could afford them. I stopped my research when I found them. You will be very happy with them, I am sure about that.

Profile Picture Alice, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow

Profile Picture Alice, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the first phone call to the final product, the Art Group Team was fantastic. We worked with Monika and John. They were really helpful with figuring out the best package to fit our budget and needs. It was great to have a chance to do the engagement photo shoot before the wedding. The photos turned out perfect for the save the date cards. Our wedding was a large one but they managed to capture all the moments. It seemed like their cameras were everywhere! We received almost 1000 pictures, all retouched and ready to be printed and shared. The online gallery that they upload the pictures to is very easy to use and a lot of our guests got some very nice prints from them. We started our marriage with amazing pictures from Art Group. Thank you very much!!!

Profile Picture michael, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My best girlfriend had Art Group photographers at her wedding and I loved her pictures. I had to have them for my wedding. They are truly fantastic, very experienced photographers with a huge portfolio of ideas. They are extremely adaptable to unpredictable situations. It was snowing on my wedding day but they didn’t panic. They helped me stay calm and assured me that we will make it work. At the end they did an amazing job on our wedding pictures. We are extremely happy and glad that we had them. My cousin is going to have them for her wedding soon. I can’t wait to see het photos.

Profile Picture User7206266, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the most amazing wedding and Monika’s work and personality in one word spectacular! My husband and I took our engagement pictures in one of the hottest days of the summer. We were sweating a lot but she still captured so many beautiful pictures ( or did a lot of retouching :) I knew when it came to the wedding day that I could trust her judgement to get fabulous shots. My husband doesn’t like being photographed and is rather shy but for some reason he was comfortable with Monika. She is extremely professional but still funny and relaxed! All the guests were impressed with her! Her work is very unique and creative. She has a personality that makes you smile! You should book her now! My husband and I loved her so much that we are going to use her for our future photography needs! We can't wait to work with her again. God Bless!

Profile Picture Kate, 2/14/15, 1 Review