Monica Smith - Harpist Reviews

37 | Sandy, UT

37 Reviews for Monica Smith - Harpist

Brittany · Married on 06/05/2015

I dreamed of having the harp at my wedding reception. Monica made my dream come true and more! Monica is so incredibly talented and she set the tone with her beautiful music! It was so classy and romantic I absolute loved every minute of it!!!! I love watching our wedding video and listening to her beautiful music!!!! She is so impressive!!! She is one of the most reliable and talented people that I have ever met! She is very happy and everyone loved her! I absolutely adore her and I would recommend her to anyone that is looking to have a magical wedding and all of their dreams come true!

Sent on 02/07/2016
  • I

Ileana · Married on 05/24/2015

Monica is an excellent harpist! She played music for the pre-ceremony, ceremony, and cocktail hour. She is talented, flexible, easy to work with, and added a sophisticated, romantic flair to my garden wedding. It was so special walking down the aisle to Canon in D played on the harp. The memory still gives me chills! My husband loved it, and our families and friends loved it. It was such a special touch. I highly recommend Monica!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Monica did the music for our ceremony and we had a DJ for the reception and dinner at our wedding. She was on time and really listened to what we wanted as far as songs for each part of the ceremony. The harp music was beautiful and made the reception very reverent and classy.

Sent on 02/03/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2012

Monica was great! She was very easy to work with. She had a great selection of music that was fun and perfect for our taste. She was also very accommodating to our outdoor wedding that was moved inside at the last minute because of the weather.

Sent on 01/17/2013

Traci · Married on 09/08/2012

I would definitely recommend Monica Smith to perform at your wedding. She did a beautiful job during our ceremony. She ws very easy to get in contact with and I was able to meet with her in advance to listen to different music selections. It was a very nice touch to our ceremony.

Sent on 09/23/2012

Diana · Married on 10/08/2011

Monica is an amazing vendor to work with! She was very responsive to all of my emails and phone calls and even offered to play a sample of her repertoire for my husband and I a few weeks before our wedding. It was so beautiful we basically chose the processional and recessional and told her she could play whatever she like for any other portion of the ceremony!

Our wedding day came and she played beautifully! I could hear the harp as I was waiting to enter the chapel with my father. Our guests came up to use afterward and commented on how beautiful and fitting the music was. I highly recommend Monica to anyone looking for elegant and romantic music for their wedding. Super affordable, too!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Michele · Married on 09/04/2011

I was thrilled to have Monica as my harpist. Her talent and music recommendations elevated the feel of my wedding. Monica was always responsive and patient, as I had a lot of questions. She is clearly an expert in her field. You cannot go wrong in hiring Monica for your wedding!!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Angela · Married on 07/09/2011

Monica was great. The music was beautiful. I got a lot of positive feedback about the music from my family.

Sent on 08/09/2011

Shannon · Married on 12/17/2010

Monica was fantastic! She can play a very diverse assortment of music which added a fun element to our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 08/08/2011

Makayla · Married on 05/27/2017

Monica was absolutely wonderful!! So professional and flexible. She made our ceremony so beautiful with her wonderful talent!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Monica Smith - Harpist's reply:

Thank you for the review Makayla! Hope married life is off to a great start!!

April · Married on 10/05/2012

3.5

Monica was fabulous, and added a beautiful quality to my ceremony.

Sent on 02/05/2013

We really enjoyed having Monica perform at our wedding. She was incredibly professional, flexible and easy to work with. She was more than willing to learn additional songs for our wedding. However, one of the songs we asked her to learn did not really sound like we expected it would. This was likely a result of having this song on a harp as opposed to another instrument like a piano or a guitar. Overall, she did a beautiful job and our family and guests were very impressed by her. We would definitely recommend this vendor!!

Sent on 09/22/2012