Monica McPartland, Professional Bridal Consultant Reviews

25 | Valencia, CA

25 Reviews for Monica McPartland, Professional Bridal Consultant

Gabriela · Married on 11/18/2011

I originally was against hiring a coordinator altogether, but after meeting her, and going through the service she was providing, I reluctantly agreed to it. As the wedding got closer, I realized how important her role was for our wedding to go through without a hitch.
    Monica went above and beyond what was expected. She helped us with favors and made sure the details of the reception went by smoothly. She made sure that we kept on schedule and filled in wherever necessary. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/25/2011

Rika · Married on 10/08/2011

Monica was such an instrumental part of the planning process! My fiance and I knew that we wanted to have the most elegant and fun-filled wedding that our budget would allow but we had no idea where to start and how to keep our ideas organized. My biggest concern was how to make sure our Big Day goes smoothly as scheduled and how to stay ahead in the planning process so that the week of the wedding, I can just relax and enjoy the company of our friends and family who were flying in early from Japan and New York. Monica did a fantastic job of keeping us on schedule with the timeline that she provided and meet with us several times to go over every little detail imaginable! Finally, with one week left before our wedding, Monica had us prepared enough to just look forward to tying the knot and partying the rest of the night!

On the Big Day, Monica was the go-to person for all of my vendors and did a fantastic job of keeping them on schedule. At the end of the night, she made sure that the vendors cleaned up after themselves and stayed there until the venue looked the same as it did before the wedding. We even got our full security deposit back 3 weeks later! A few of our vendors fell short while most of them exceeded our expectations but Monica was the most valuable of them all by a landslide!

Sent on 11/27/2011

Joseph · Married on 10/02/2011

Monica was very professional every step of the way leading up to and including making sure all the wedding gifts were secure. There was very little that came up during the wedding and that was do to all her hard work before.

Sent on 10/04/2011

Marjorie · Married on 09/25/2011

I cannot begin to express our gratitude for the service Monica provided for us. I had a strict budget which required me to do most of the planning on my own. Once Monica came into the mix, things went smoothly because she always checked up on me and the plans to make sure all was taken care of. That alone shows how much of herself she puts into every wedding because I only hired her for the Day Of coordinating. She goes above and beyond. She and her assistant gave me such peace of mind on my big day. Monica is professional and an absolute sweetheart. You will be amazed watching her go from this focused "get it done" type of woman, to the most catering and nuturing friend. Trust me, her warmth will make you feel as if you were friends from years past.

Sent on 10/13/2011

William · Married on 09/24/2011

Monica is simply the best, we could not have had a better experience. She truly does provide full service and was present for our entire event to make sure everything came off as planned. We had a great wedding experience and felt she truly went above and beyond in every way.

Sent on 10/05/2011
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 09/10/2011

Monica is a must-have for wedding planning! She's experienced, well-organized, a pleasure to work with and ensured that my wedding day ran as smooth as possible. She's also a great resource for any wedding advice that I may have needed throughout my planning. I would highly recommend her to any bride and groom!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Kelly · Married on 09/04/2011

Monica was perfectly organized, extremely helpful, responsive and great to work with.
    Being the first of my friends to get married I was unfamiliar with wedding day logistics and overall timeline. Monica was a great person to get feedback on wedding ideas and gave great vendor recommendations during my wedding planning process. The day of the wedding I was very happy with everything. Monica didn’t just oversee other vendors; she really facilitated all of the wedding events. From setting up the ceremony to the end of the reception Monica provided great service. I was able to enjoy the day and not have to worry on my wedding day. The peace of mind Monica provided was priceless. Monica is a true professional and I highly recommend Monica McPartland!

Thanks for everything Monica :)

Sent on 10/11/2011

Murray · Married on 08/20/2011

Absolutely the best. Our event went off without a flaw. She's organized & responsive, responsible & reliable. You can't find any better then Monica.

Sent on 08/22/2011
  • W

Kris · Married on 08/20/2011

Chris and Alexis did a fabulous job, they really did great, both of them are adorable, fun and very sweet. The place was stunning and set up just as I had dreamed it would be. It was so very beautiful. If you want I can send pictures and u can use them as you wish. Thank you Monica, and please let the Chris and Alexis know how much I appreciated all they did, and thank them from the bottom of my heart for all the hard work and effort they put into Manda's and Gio's wedding day.
    Thank you as well Monica, everything went so smoothly and perfect.

Sent on 08/22/2011

Laurie · Married on 06/25/2011

If you are debating on hiring Monica as your wedding planner take my advice and do it!

She did so much more than I ever expected from a day-of wedding planner. I met her at a bridal show about 9 months before my wedding date. Her and I were in touch from September 2010 (when I hired her) thru my wedding date which was June 25, 2011 (and then for some time after because she assisted me with tying up some loose ends with my venue).

Not only did she run the show on my actual wedding day, but she was available in all the months leading up to the date to answer questions and offer vendor suggestions and advice.

She was extremely organized at coordinating my entire wedding day and all of my vendors. Several problems arose on my wedding day and Monica handled all of them for me like a champ. I can't even imagine what would have happened had she not been there.

From what I hear, many day-of-wedding planners leave the reception after the cake cutting, but Monica and her assistant stayed until the bitter end (which was after 1am) making sure all of my belongings were accounted for and were safely back in my possession.

During the wedding planning process I got the feeling that many vendors took advantage of brides-to-be and their budgets, but Monica was one of the few who I felt did the exact opposite. We received so much more than we expected from her, and were amazed at how fair and reasonable her prices were.

In fact, when everything was said and done my new husband turned to her and said "you really should charge more."

That is how great we thought she was. She was the best decision we made in regards to our wedding preparations.

My husband and I whole-heartedly recommend her to any couple looking for a wedding coordinator. You won't be disappointed. She's fantastic!

Sincerely, Laurie (& Roger) married on June 25, 2011

Sent on 07/05/2011
  • Mrs.Lutig

Michelle · Married on 06/12/2011

Monica McPartland is an outstanding wedding coordinator. She blew us all away. My parents and I met with her several times before the big day and she was always ready to make things happen. Monica returns phone calls and emails almost immediately and is early to every meeting. Here professionalism is outstanding. My parents and I could not have asked for a more perfect person to handle our wedding! Monica pitched in a helped with all of the vendors, she really goes the extra mile! She did an excellent job keeping us all calm no matter what “issue” came up. Despite what was thrown at her, fire at the venue (a few weeks before our wedding), an injury during the wedding, DJ playing the wring song, Monica got on top of it and helped pull off my fairy tail wedding. Her assistant Chris was also wonderful. Both women had everything in place and were available for our every need. I can’t imagine doing a big event without Monica and her team. Everyone has raved about our wedding, and no one had any clue as to the few oops, Monica kept everything under control.

Sent on 06/27/2011

Deborah · Married on 06/04/2011

Monica was one of the best parts of the wedding planning. She has such a pleasing personality and really cares about the needs of all involved in the
    wedding, particularly the bride and groom. I absolutely would recommend
    Monica!

Sent on 06/08/2011

Lesley · Married on 06/04/2011

Monica McPartland was an outstanding wedding coordinator. We could not have asked for anyone more astute, friendly and professional to handle our wedding! She always pitched in, no matter what needed to be done -- it was the day before our wedding and it was madness of course! We were putting covers on the chairs and Monica just got right in there and helped out. We were really impressed. On the wedding day she was a godsend! As a bride on my wedding day, the last thing I was thinking about was all the little details. She handled everything so well so I was able to relax. Our wedding was seamless thanks to her! My husband and I highly recommend Monica!

Sent on 06/19/2011
  • David

David · Married on 06/04/2011

Absolute pleasure working Monica...everything turned turned out perfect on our big day....
    --David Pond

Sent on 06/27/2011

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2011

Hiring Monica was the best wedding-related decision I made (other than saying yes to my husband, of course). That our wedding day went so smoothly is due in large measure to Monica and her assistant Mary Kay. It wasn't until well into the festivities at the reception that it dawned on me that everything was as it was supposed to be and no one was asking me any questions. All I had to do on my wedding day was be the bride and it was awesome. I wish I could give her 10 stars, but I'll have to content myself with saying that I highly recommend Monica McPartland.

Sent on 05/30/2011

Meagan · Married on 05/21/2011

Monica was amazing. I only hired her for day of coordination, but I couldn't have asked for a better person to handle the day's events. EVERYTHING went smoothly. There were absolutely no hiccups because she was on top of everything. At one point she asked, "do you have light bulbs for the lamps you brought?" which I totally forgot. And, magically, light bulbs appeared. At one point we realized the kids table had not been set up and she went to task! She also took care of the candy buffet and made sure that it was constantly filled. It truly was my perfect day, thanks to Monica.

Sent on 06/07/2011

Tina · Married on 05/06/2011

I would give Monica 10 stars if I could! Monica and her assistant were amazing, took care of every detail and helped make our very special day run smoothly. It was an absolute pleasure working with Monica and would HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Sent on 05/29/2011

Kasi · Married on 05/01/2011

Monica was a god send on our wedding day. She was the consumate professional and was available for my 100+ emails leading up to the big day. She was patient and so helpful in organizing all the details. She arranged an absolutly beautiful candy buffet which my guests raved about. I cannot say enough good things about Monica. The only thing i would say is that "day of" coordinator does not begin to describe all the things that she does. My wedding officient who has presided over 9000 wedding said Monica is the BEST wedding coordinator he has ever worked with. Thank You Monica for making our day perfect!

Sent on 05/20/2011

Colleen · Married on 09/24/2010

Monica,

Thank you so much for all your help with the wedding invitations and Thank You cards. They turned out gorgeous and you made the entire process painless. Everything was on schedule, and done right . I can't thank you enough for all you did.

Sincerely,

Colleen Witty

Sent on 01/05/2011

Lorin · Married on 08/30/2007

I loved this small husnabd and wife team who provided all of the personal touches I needed yet never even dreamed of - I can't recommend them highly enough - everything came off perfectly.

Sent on 10/04/2007

Elda · Married on 08/11/2007

Thank you very much Monica for your fine and beautiful work on my wedding. I never dreamt of a wedding, let alone of such a marvelous, elegant & superb event. I truly felt like a super special bride. All thanks to my husband's wishes to want me to have what I wanted, but it would have not mattered if the details-and all the people who wanted to "participate"- had not been handled by you in such a smart, organized & tactful manner. Everything ran very smoothly.

The ceremony, dinner & reception were like out of a fairy tale.

Friends & family keep revving about the elegance, perfection & attention to detail. All thanks to you and the awesome ideas that you gave us along with an amazing service.

The only bad part about the wedding being over is that I don't get to talk to you everyday anymore.

Superb is an understatement of the quality of your service, support & care that you devote to your magnificient job.

I'll always be grateful for your dedication, profesionalism & your holding our hand throughout the process, as well as saving us unnecessary expenses

Sent on 10/04/2007

Alina · Married on 05/06/2007

Monica McPartland is an outstanding wedding coordinator/party planner. She coordinated my wedding in May 2007, which had an Old Hollywood theme. She had creative ideas for the theme, was extremely organized, and was incredibly responsive to me and my family. No one will ever go wrong using Claddagh Wedding & Events to assist in creating the best experience for one of the most memorable moments in their lives. Thanks to Monica and her team, my husband and I were able to leave every detail in their capable hands and had absolutely no worries the entire day. I strongly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 10/05/2007

Holly · Married on 09/23/2007

Monica was huge part in making my day go smoothly. I hired her for the month of service, but in addition to those duties, she was very helpful in recommending a few remaining vendors I had to find. In retrospect, I think I would have hired her for the entire planning of the event. That would be my biggest word of advice for all you soon-to-be-brides...pay for the extra service. It really isn't worth the extra time and stress it will cause you to take on too much of the planning on your own and the vendors that Monica works with are all very reasonably priced. Where possible, she knows which vendors you can get away with paying less for and which ones you can't.

Monica has some great ideas of her own, but she really does act as an advocate for what ever your vision is for your day. She's also very responsive to emails and phone calls. I corresponded with her mainly through email since that is my preferred form of contact.

For our wedding, there were a couple planning hiccups that might have seemed disastrous to some brides, but Monica was able to help smooth things out. For example, we were minus a florist until a month before the wedding, but Monica found one (J. Madison in Santa Monica) and the flowers looked beautiful and came in right at the budget I had set. The other little hiccup pulled Monica out of the country on short notice the week before my wedding, but she continued to answer all my emails just as she had when she was in town and was kind enough to offer to pick up something for the wedding while she was away.

On the day of the wedding, she was able to handle quite a few issues that I was blissfully unaware of and the day went beautifully and my husband and I were actually able to have fun. One other small piece of advice to all your brides out there...On the day of your wedding, what ever coordinator you chose will likely gather up all your items (clothes, keys, sunglasses, anything that you brought with you into that changing room) so I would strongly suggest labeling or grouping your and your wedding party's items just to make it easier to find things later.

Overall, we were very happy with Monica's services and she truly did help make our special day be everything we hoped for.

Sent on 10/16/2007

Chelsea · Married on 10/02/2011

I'm so thankful that we decided to use Monica as our day of coordinator. She gave us some great ideas and really helped organize us all at the rehearsal. She even offered to return our linen rentals the next day since they were close to where she lived. She went above and beyond what we expected.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Charels · Married on 12/22/1977

I have worked with Monica as a vendor (officiant) and am able to speak highly of her services and to recommend her to others.

Sent on 11/06/2010