Monica Duldulao Professional Reviews

Monica Duldulao Professional 3
Monica Duldulao Professional 4
Monica Duldulao Professional 5

Gloria · Married on 05/30/2015

Monica's was amazing very professional on time stress free on the weddings . I give her 5 start for her work. She made me and my bridesmaids very happy wit her work we all look fabulous on my wedding day . I HIGHLY would recommend Monica for any event she is super talented.

Sent on 07/05/2015

Vina · Married on 05/02/2015

Very stylish and accomodating. Monica uses products that are top of the line and she make sure that her makeup brushes are clean before and after use.

Sent on 06/19/2015
  • User5202489 · 2+ years ago

Monica and her team were AMAZING!! I could not have asked for a better team to be part of my bridal party. She was very professional, flexible, organized, and friendly! Communication was not a problem, she made sure everyone loved the way they looked. I got a lot of compliments on my hair and makeup. Look no further, I highly recommend MD Professional Hair and Makeup on your big day!

Mary · Married on 02/21/2015

I absolutely love getting my hair & makeup done by Monica. She goes up & beyond... makes sure that everything is perfect- and exactly what I want. I give her my idea of what I want, whether it be natural or bold... i never walk out unsatisfied. On a scale from 1-10... I would rate her a 15 ♡ She is personable, professional and does all her work with pride/love. A definite plus would be... she leaves me with a touch up kit- before she leaves =) She will be my go-to hair & makeup person for years to come...

Sent on 06/18/2015

M · event on 12/14/2014

Monica did my hair and makeup on 2 occasions. It wasn't only me but the entire family and she did an amazing job! I don't usually wear makeup so I let her decide and only asked to keep it natural looking. She had a lot of great input and ideas which made everything so easy and comfortable. My makeup looked flawless and wonderful! On both occasions, Monica and her assistant arrived well ahead of time to set up and prepare for our big group. She is very professional and worked quickly without making us feel rushed. I would definitely recommend Monica to anyone looking for a great makeup artist. Thank you Monica!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Vanessa · Married on 12/13/2014

Monica did my hair/ makeup for my wedding this past Saturday and she did an awesome job. She gave me what I had envisioned, and went beyond to make sure I was satisfied with the end results. I couldn't have been happier. I received so many compliments on my makeup, and the best part is that it lasted all day and night. She is the most sweetest person I have ever met, and I feel like I've known her for years. I can truly say I have found a new friend with Monica. I highly recommend her for your wedding, or if you just want to glam yourself for a day. Thank you sooo much again Monica for making me look beautiful on my speacial day :) You're talented at what you do. My bridal party and I thank you!!!

M · event on 11/16/2014

We asked Monica to do our hair and make-up for our family photo shoot and called her again on my brother's 50th birthday celebration. I regularly don't use a lot of make-up so I relied heavily on her to make the best decision for me. Because of that, Monica also tried not to use heavy makeup on me which I appreciated a lot.
    Monica did an amazing job and was extremely easy to work with. She was respectful, on time, and had a lot of great ideas. We discussed options for different hair and makeup styles. My makeup looked flawless and simply wonderful! I was so excited, confident and was ready to party. I highly recommend Monica!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Junior · Married on 10/18/2014

Monica serviced my wife, mother and mother in law. My wife looked for a particular hair and makeup artist for our wedding day because she does not wear makeup on a daily basis, but she did want to have "Glam" look as she says. I absolutely am not a fan of makeup, especially on my wife because I think she is beautiful without it- I've seen her past experiences getting makeup done and lets just say it was not flattering at all and possibly my wife does not apply it well, haha. My wife, Jessica found Monica on yelp and was the one in communication, but I had emailed Monica separately reaching out to give her an idea of what I did/didn't want my wife to look like when walking down the aisle. I think everything I requested was reasonable, and she responded very politely, understanding and agreed with me which made me very comfortable. I told Jessica I had emailed Monica which caught her off guard, but that made Jessica feel at ease knowing that Monica responded so professionally and kind. On the day of, Jessica said her experience with Monica was fantastic from customer service, to her attitude and the way she carried herself, how professional and mature she is at such a young age. Jessica looked so beautiful! I don't have an idea of how Monica made my wife look so glamorous and natural all at the same time. She looked like herself done up, the way its supposed to be-it was perfect. My mother LOVED her hair and makeup-which she gets done for every possible event she goes to, and she stated that no one had ever enhanced her beauty like Monica did, they would just change her features or tell her what she can't do with her hair, but Monica made my mother happy! My mother-in-law is also a natural beauty and Monica made her cry because of how overwhelmed, excited and happy the turn out was. She said "In the last 67 years, I've never felt this beautiful in my life." I am fortunate to say Monica made all 3 important women in my life very happy and beautiful....

Susann · Married on 10/11/2014

After having less than desirable trials with other hair and makeup professionals, I was so happy to have found Monica on wedding wire. Her before and after shots really impressed me. She is very professional, down to earth and spot on with understanding and capturing your ideal wedding day look. I especially appreciated her flexibility as she managed to squeeze me into her schedule with a very short notice. I received so many compliments the day of. If you are looking for flawless, "wow" makeup and hair for your special day, then look no further. I will definitely use her services again!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Elda · Married on 10/04/2014

was married on 10/4/14 and it was the best day ever!! Everything was elegant / romantic from the flowers, dresses, hair and makeup. A day my husband, myself&our family will never forget. People are still talking about what a great time they had. I am so happy everything turned out the way it did. There is so much stress going into planning a wedding. One of the areas I didn't stress was my Hair&Makeup because I had Monica Duldulao. She is such a sweet and telented person. Monica is also a Professional. Believe me before I chose her I had tried some other so called Professionals and they flaked. Either they never showed for appointments or kept rescheduling. I mean HELLO I'm willing to pay good Money! I need someone dependable with talent! During my makeup trail with Monica she made me comfortable&wanted to know what I wanted & also suggested ideas. But she was never pushy, just so helpful and willing to change my makeup colors or hair style so we could get a feel for what I was looking for. Of course the day of my wedding was stressful. There was an accident on the fwy which caused some bridesmaids to be late. With time ticking away&knowing I would be at least an hour late to my own wedding I had to zone out. So I put my ear plugs in&listened to music. Then let Monica work on my hair&makeup. She kept me clam&did not let anyone bother me. If they needed to talk to me they went through her 1st. She even had a little trick to keep my makeup on even when I got hot from the sun or sweaty from dancing. That trick worked so good too! Everyone kept complementing my makeup&how flawless it was. They also loved my hair! Of course my bridesmaids looked beautiful with their hair & makeup as well! Each bridesmaid that walked into my room once they were done was beautiful. We all danced the night away & our makeup was just still so pretty! She did an awesome job! Any bride would be blessed to have Monica Duldulao make them feel &look beautiful on their special day. Thanks Monica!

Melissa · Married on 09/20/2014

I really suck at giving reviews, but after hiring Monica, I had to do!

I got married on September 20th and made the best decision with hiring Monica and her team! It felt like I was looking forever for someone who's work I loved and fit my budget (I'm sort of picky) lol ... After seeing her work thru pics I sent her a text and right away I knew she was the one! She is very professional and quick to respond to your messages. And to top it off, she's a sweetheart!! We set up a trial and I instantly fell in love with her work! She did such an amazing job with every style that I just couldn't decide what I wanted for my wedding!! She's THAT good! My wedding day finally arrived and I can honestly say I've never felt so beautiful in my life! I received nothing but compliments all night! Her team of girls are so professional and so much fun to be around! I loved every bit of my experience! I even re hired her for a wedding I was in the following weekend! I will recommend her for years to come! If you're looking for amazing hair and makeup for your wedding day, at a great price... Monica and her team are the perfect pick! She's worth every penny! She will forever be my "go to" girl for any future events!

Jess · Married on 09/05/2014

Both my husband and I worked with Monica..

(Bride):
    Monica was great styling my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She was on time, my bridal party and I looked beautiful and she really paid attention to details. She kept me calm because of all the butterflies, anxiety and excitement. Thank you Monica for being part of my wedding day!

(Groom):
    The day of the wedding, I stressed out about styling my hair-it was just not doing what I wanted it to do. I actually called my fiancé asking her to find out if Monica had time to style my hair. Luckily she did and it looked great, I am not able to ever style my hair the was she did. In all, she made my wife and family look great, and lets not forget me!

• Camila

Camila · Married on 07/12/2013

I had the pleasure to work with Monica and her team on my Big Day. All my bridal party mentioned how much they loved Monica's service. She was really professional, on time and listened to everyone's input. She drove from LA to SD twice for my trial/ Engagement Session and the wedding day and she was super friendly. I do not hesitate to recommend Monica if other opportunities come up. She is awesome. Thank you Monica ;)

Sent on 07/18/2013

Esmeralda · Married on 09/24/2016

Monica is amazing!!
    I loved loved loved my hair and make up for my wedding AND it stayed on all day long! Only retouched my lips one time and that was all. She is so talented and very professional. Her and her team arrived on time and finished my large bridal party of 10 with time to spare, we were able to drink some mimosas before the photographer arrived for pictures. I highly recommend her and her team for hair and make up!
    Monica thank you for making me look my very best on my special day :)

Sent on 12/14/2016

Christine · Married on 08/29/2015

Monica was great to work with and did an amazing job! My hair and makeup looked amazing for my engagement photos and my wedding! She also created the perfect hairstyle for the wedding when I sent her a million pictures. She managed to combine all the best parts of each style to create the perfect up-do for me. I would highly recommend Monica and her team for great hair and makeup, at great prices too!

Sent on 09/11/2015
  • User5202714 · event on 11/16/2014

I had just finished chemo and radiation around that time. We were having Family portrait and Monica did a wonderful job in my make up. All of a sudden, I turned from chemo looking patient to stunning beauty,

Sent on 06/24/2015

Christy · Married on 04/18/2015

3.5

Monica are her girls did my hair and makeup for my wedding, as well as the mother of the bride's and my bridesmaids. She was professional, on-time, and worked with me to come up with the perfect hair and make up. I had so much fun with her during the trial coming up with just the style that I wanted for my big day. I would highly recommend Monica for hair and makeup in the future!

Sent on 09/22/2015
  • Estefany

Estefany · Married on 02/07/2017

2.6
      2.0
      2.0

Makeup and hair for wedding day

Overall not bad experiences, but she was very hard to get a hold of responded late to emails, she did not arrive on time on wedding day, and hair was falling apart thought wedding.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Monica Duldulao Professional's reply:

Hello Estefany! We hope all is well, and your marriage is going strong. We apologize that you felt we were hard to get ahold of, but I looked back at our emails from 2 years ago when you were a client and in about 60+ emails we were in contact with replies back and fourth. There were about 3-4 messages out of all that I saw may have taken longer to reply, but I did mention that if you needed a reply right away to write in the header “need reply” because most questions were general and the reply did not need to be urgent and was answered in priority of urgency... I would like to apologize on the behalf of Monica Duldulao Professional, but thank you for being one of our beautiful clients and hiring us because we were able to expand and hire an assistant who specifically answers all emails and text messages in a timely manner. As per the hair, we do apologize, and do our best to secure all styles, but BIG SORRY if and when it did fall apart. We thank you for your feedback, whether it had been then and now.