MONARCH THE FRESH FLOWER SHOP Reviews

6 | Schererville, IN

6 Reviews for MONARCH THE FRESH FLOWER SHOP

Peggy · Married on 07/11/2015

While considering floral options for my wedding, I visited six different shops. After meeting with Denise at Monarch, I can say that she is the only floral designer I felt confident hiring to do my flowers. Anyone can show you a picture from Pinterest and promise you the world. What made Denise different is that she showed me examples of her actual work. I knew she understood my taste and would design pieces beyond my expectations. When I saw our bouquets, corsages, center pieces, etc. on the day of the wedding, the my brought tears to my eyes. The pieces were breath-taking. Several of my guests said they were the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen. I would recommend Denise to anyone bride!

Sent on 07/30/2015

MONARCH THE FRESH FLOWER SHOP's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review! Thank you for including us in your wedding day!

Jessica · Married on 06/19/2009

Beautiful flowers for a great price!

Sent on 07/21/2009

Thank you, Jessica!

Eliza · Married on 08/02/2008

I was so pleased with the flowers that Monarch Giving did for our August wedding. I had a specific color scheme and certain flowers that I wanted, and Monarch did a great job of meeting my needs. The price was very affordable too for the Chicagoland area. Kristy at Monarch met with me multiple times to go through flower options, needs, timing, scheduling, etc. and provided me with samples to see before the wedding. When the flowers arrived at my parent's house I couldn't believe how beautiful they looked - exactly as I had seen them in my head. I would recommend Monarch to all of my friends.

Sent on 10/18/2008

Monarch did the flowers (minus the decorations and centerpieces) for our wedding and did a fabulous job! Of the quotes I received for flowers, they were the highest priced but I chose them because Jen was so easy to work with, she was super helpful when I didn't know exactly what I wanted, and I had only heard good things about their work. I gave her an idea of what I liked but the actual bouquets turned out WAY better than I was even hoping for! They were absolutely gorgeous and fit perfectly with the whole "look" I was going for. My bridal bouquet was HUGE and pretty heavy so I would have preferred it be a little smaller but it was absolutely beautiful nonetheless. Very very pleased I chose to work with them over my other option!

Sent on 09/29/2015

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

Monarch did a wonderful job with our bouquets, boutonnières, and corsages. However, I thought that our ceremony flower arrangements looked pretty blah and funeral-ish. No one wanted to take them home cause they didn't think they were pretty. They also cost a couple hundred dollars. All the other flowers ordered were gorgeous. We hated for the arrangements to go to waste but every time I asked someone if they'd like to take one home, they scrunched up their nose and said no. That's the only reason why I didn't give them 5 stars. It was too late for me to call and say anything the day of the wedding so I just bit my tongue and dealt with it.

Sent on 10/23/2013

MONARCH THE FRESH FLOWER SHOP's reply:

Thank you for the review and the feedback!

0.2
      1.0
      0.0

Very unhappy with service! Went for wedding consultation months before wedding. They told me they will contact me 30 days prior to wedding. I HAD to go in to the store to fiinalize my wedding flowers TWO weeks prior. They never caled. They didn't have any of the photos I printed for them (from first visit) had to literally go over whole flower decor again that day. And they lady asked if we wanted delivery or pick up. I suggested pick up since my parents house is literally 5 mins from the store. My dad goes pick up wedding flowers on wedding day. He stated the store had a closed sign on the door and lights completely off. However, my dad saw the delivery truck as there and back door was open. He knocked and knocked and locked on the door only to get yelled at by a woman. My dad stated why he was there and was very rude to him! Told him that he should of had the flowers delivered and not for him to come get them!!! I will never do business with them. They are very unprofessional and unorganized!

Sent on 09/13/2014

MONARCH THE FRESH FLOWER SHOP's reply:

We are not sure who this is and we are very sorry you weren't happy. We are usually contacted by the bride to set up final appointments since we understand that it is a busy and stressful time for most brides. As far as pick up goes, we always accommodate pick ups on days that our business is closed, just as we did this day. We keep the door closed so customers don't come in, and we do have a door bell. We feel that this information is not accurate because we are happy to have pick ups.