The Monarch Studio Reviews

The Monarch Studio 4
The Monarch Studio 5
The Monarch Studio 6

Marie · Married on 05/24/2015

Scott and David made the trip to Atlanta to photograph our special day. My husband and I can't say enough wonderful things about these guys! When we initially talked to Scott, he made sure we were getting everything we dreamed of when it came to our wedding pictures. I made a list of the group shots I really wanted, as well as shots that meant a lot to me. One in particular was a picture of my hand, my mothers hand and my grandmothers hand, all with our rings. That turned out to be one of my favorites! All of our pictures turned out fabulous and we owe it to the talented guys at Monarch!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Sara · Married on 04/25/2015

Todd and I were destination wedding to St. Augustine. Scott was able to accomodate our every need with a few toddlers at an outdoor beach wedding. He always responded to email and our wedding pictures are stunning. We were recommended by him through the Bayfront Marin House Bed and Breakfast. Thank you Scott!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Scott Smith was excellent, from our first consultation with him-to the final day! He was extremely professional and always timely in responding to questions throughout our whole planning process. His photos of our special event turned out amazing-not only did he document the day through photos-he truly captured the essence and emotion of our special day, which is ultimately what you hope to achieve!!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Laura · Married on 11/15/2014

Scott and his assistant did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding photographs!, He is a sweet guy with an open mind :) I would recommend him and his assistants to anyone!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/25/2014

I can't say enough about Scott Smith. He is amazing! We chose him because we liked his use of light in the photos we saw. My husband and I had a beach wedding timed at sunset. Scott captured the colors in the sky in a heavenly way. His photos truly reflected our perfect day in such a special and wonderful way. I highly recommend him for any occasion. Scott is a true artist.

Sent on 11/25/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2014

Wonderful to work with! He is awesome in capturing action shots! Anyone can pose pictures (he is awesome at this too) but he is great at capturing moments as they happen! Very Talented! Sincere! Friendly! I did not feel uncomfortable getting dressed with his team in the ndct room. Very professional!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Madison · Married on 10/11/2014

We got married a month ago in St. Augustine, Fl and couldn't be more thrilled with our wedding photos. Scott was referred to us because he has an impeccable eye for lighting. He proved himself and we're grateful he captured our natural, beautiful moments. He's also super nice and easy going which made us not stress. I would pay to get him to my wedding- even it was very far away!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Laurie · Married on 10/05/2013

Scott Smith was great to work with for our Wedding pictures. He was very flexible and let us pick various locations for the pictures. We started at a historic musuem with beautiful columns and he guided us through the quaint cobble stone streets selecting various scenic backdrops. Our last stop was on the pier for sailboats in the background since my husband and he both love sailing. During the ceremony he captured all the great moments and emotion. When the rainbow appeared over the bay after the ceremony, none of us hesitated to climb on the new seawall to capture the moment. We highly recommend him for his local knowledge and creativity.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Selena & Jamie · Married on 09/07/2013

Scott is very talented and a fun individual to work with! He will go over and beyond to make it very special!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Christine · Married on 09/07/2013

Scott & his team are top-notch in professionalism, flexibility, respect, expertise, patience, & creativity. Furthermore, they implement state-of-the-art technology to bring amazing results & to protect your memories. Not only do they recommend unique suggestions, but Scott & his assistants also welcome your personal ideas & respectfully honor them, goint out of their way to please their clients. Additionally, Scott is more than willing to develop custom packages that consider the budget of the client. My husband & I personally considered Scott when deciding on a wedding photographer because he studied photography, values the art behind his work, & shoots a variety of venues/needs, giving him a well-rounded perspective in the business; he does not just seeing another sale. Last & most important, Scott & his team have amazing attitudes that bring a special touch to your treasured event. I would highly recommend Scott & his assistants to anyone!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Shannah · Married on 08/31/2013

Scott Smith was absolutely amazing. My husband and I couldn't be more thrilled with beautiful pictures we have to remember our wedding day! Scott was so easy to work with and unbelievably kind, and I would highly recommend him, if you want gorgeous photos.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2013

ords can't even describe how gorgeous our photos are from our recent wedding in St Augustine with Scott Smith from Monarch Studio! Scott had mapped out the perfect spots around town to ensure that we had unique and memorable photos. We had a small elopement, but this didn't stop Scott from treating us like we were his biggest and most important wedding, from the planning details with their studio manager Drea, to the final photo output. You will NOT be disappointed- Monarch Studio is an excellent crew of great, talented people who will give you the most beautiful memories to last a lifetime!!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Sara · Married on 06/08/2013

Scott has a beautiful photography style, and is fabulous to work with. More importantly, he and his team are FUN to work with! He guided us through the whole process, but was very open to our ideas and vision for wedding photography. My parents, and many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed Scott and his team, and how they made photos a non-stressful part of the wedding. We will cherish these photos for years and years to come!

Sent on 10/05/2013

Susan · Married on 05/25/2013

Scott was a pleasure to work with. Our venue was very small in the backyard.
    Our backyard was so beautifully pictured in the photos I almost didn't recognize it!
    He was very thoughtful for the bride and groom, wanting to make this special day very memorable.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Courtney · Married on 05/13/2013

Amazing! He was "Our Eyes" for us & I adored the way he caught the images. I wanted different- He delivered!

Sent on 09/10/2013

I absolutely loved my choice in photographer. The service before, on the day and since has been great. I love the photos and the package we received was perfect. I recommend highly.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Cassie · Married on 03/15/2013

We got married at a B&B, and Scott was the photographer contracted through our package with the B&B. He was easy to get in touch with before the wedding, and he agreed to stay until we got all the pictures we wanted, even if it took an extra hour. Come the wedding day, he was unobtrusive during the ceremony. He took all of the group pictures we wanted and then trekked across town with us (while carrying all of his equipment) to take the couples shots we wanted. His pictures turned out beautifully, and his post-wedding communication was stellar. I would recommend Scott to anyone.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Anita · Married on 03/09/2013

Scott and Dave are so amazing! Our pictures are absolutely radiant. They were both so creative and came up with such great ideas for memorable pictures. And they look absolutely stunning. We will cherish them forever. Thank you Scott and Dave!

Sent on 03/14/2013

Carrie · Married on 10/06/2012

Scott Smith and his team did an amazing job for us on our wedding day. Both his professionalism and passion for what he does was only exemplified when we looked through our pictures afterwards. Scott comes the day of with a sense of calm and did a great job at getting the wedding party to and from various areas of St. Augustine to capture truly amazing shots. The day of the wedding we had to work around the weather (rain) earlier in the day, but that didn't deter his team from capturing exactly what we were looking for. Ultimately we had the most amazing day and Scott was able to capture all that and more perfectly. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/20/2012

Chrissy · Married on 08/05/2012

Scott is Excellent! He is an amazing photographer and has a great personality. He was so professional and catered to our every need. His pictures far surpassed our expectations both artistically and in quality! We purchased the photobooth package which turned out to be a highlight of the reception. If you need a photographer that goes above and beyond, look no further.

Sent on 09/26/2012

Beautiful Photos - We Love Them!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Carolyn · Married on 05/04/2012

Scott provided 3 days of photography. First for our wedding rehearsal cruise, before, during and after the wedding and reception and the next day at our wedding bar-be-que and soccer game on the beach! He is simply amazing and so accomodating. Scott fit right in with the crowds and made everyone feel at ease and natural. The only problem is that which ones of the hundreds that he took do we pick??? He certainly captured what we wanted to remember forever! I will definitely use him again and again and again!!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Caroline · Married on 05/04/2012

Scott's work was incredible--he really has an artistic flair that captures the hidden beauty of candid moments and raw emotions. Scott shot our wedding as well as our rehearsal and our "beach party" the day after our wedding, and his professionalism was matched only by his friendliness and the ease with which he worked with us and our guests. And our guests loved him! Both he and his assistant delivered EXACTLY what we were looking for, which has more to do with his ability to listen and understand our likes/dislikes than with any great vision that my husband and I had. Scott was easy to work with and quick to respond, which was key because we planned our wedding from Chicago and had it in St Augustine. Scott has a passion for what he does and a perfectionism that ensures his clietns are extraordinarily pleased with his work. We would definitely recommend Scott!! His style is interesting, creative and breathtaking!!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Lori · Married on 04/27/2012

I could not be happier choosing Scott to capture my special day. My wedding pictures are absolutely beautiful! Scott is hardworking, creative, great personality and made everyone feel very comfortable. I had so many compliments from wedding guests on the amount of photos he took at the wedding and his professionalism. All of my friends and family that have viewed the photos online thought they were amazing. Scott and his assistant were wonderful to work with, and I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Kaitie · Married on 04/14/2012

Scott was so professional and conducted everything very well. It was so chaotic that day; I didn't have to worry about any pictures! He was so amazing! I would use him again and again. We were so speechless when we got to see our photos!

Sent on 09/12/2012