Momentus Special Events & More Reviews

Momentus Special Events & More 5
Momentus Special Events & More 6
Momentus Special Events & More 7

Ashley · Married on 07/22/2011

Rosalina helped plan a double wedding reception and two ceremonies!! I honestly do not know what we would have done without her!! We were concerned on saving money and we almost did not go with a coordinator but we are so happy we did!! Her response time was amazing!! Anytime I wrote an email, I would get a response within minutes!!! She made it very easy to help us focus on the day. She was on top of everything and we feel she even did more than what we signed a contract for. I would definitly recommend her and her assistant. Wonderful people!!

Sent on 07/28/2011

Amanda · Married on 07/22/2011

Rosalina was amazing. She is very efficient, answered every and all of our questions, while working with two brides! My husband and I got married at the same time as his sister and her groom. Rosalina went above and beyond what was stipulated in our contract. She made the wedding day run smoothly when things became complicated. She also gave directions very well to our guest without being rude or bossy. Rosalina made the day stress free and did everything exactly the way we wanted. I would not have even eaten our diner had it not been for her assistant. I highly recommend Rosalina's services. If you are raising a child while trying to plan a destination wedding (like us), I stongly encourage you to spend the extra money and hire Rosalina to do the work for you.

Sent on 02/23/2012

Camille · Married on 05/14/2011

I just read the other reviews before writing my own, and I have no idea how the "Myrna" reviewer could have been talking about Momentus by Rosalina Torres. I truly had the wedding of my dreams in May of this year, and Rosalina was the architect of it. I have no complaints about her; only good things to say. From the very first meeting, my mother and I were impressed by Rosalina. She was highly organized in presenting and explaining her services, and that same organization and professionalism characterized her work until the very last minute of our wedding day.

My family and I are from Puerto Rico, but this was basically a destination wedding for me because I live in the U.S. Rosalina was very responsive to all my communications with her. I would be sending her emails constantly, and she always responded promptly and substantively to them all.

The vendors that she recommended and that we worked with were equally professional, and I thanked them all individually after the wedding for what they contributed. Rosalina would recommend the vendors based on my budget and what I was looking for, and they all worked out beautifully and were wonderful people as well.

As for the actual wedding day, it went flawlessly. Honestly, pure perfection. My family and I did not have to worry about a single thing that day. We arrived, and the venue was a dream - just as I had envisioned it. From the moment the ceremony started until the last guest left the reception, everything went perfectly. She was also a wonderful MC, and even my guests commented on how great the wedding planner was!

I will always be thankful to her for making the wedding planning process, especially long-distance, so seamless, and for putting such great care into my wedding being everything that I asked for. You won't find better value and quality in wedding coordination in Puerto Rico.

Lourdes · Married on 05/06/2011

Rosalina Torres Ramos is an angel to me and my family. The wedding was organized in a perfect way. For me you were more than a planner. Sorry for calling you a lot and especially on those days and times I know you were resting or working. You were always there for me no matter the day and time. Your attention was positive every time. Our wedding was a dream comes true. Thanks for your dedication and professionalism during the planning process and wedding day. I don’t know what had happen in my wedding without you. I’m one hundred percent sure it would not had been a huge success like it was.

Solo puedo comenzar esta carta dándole gracias a Dios por colocar un ángel en mi camino. Si un ángel, pues dicen que en la vida de los seres humanos siempre hay uno y el mío sin que me quepa la menor duda fue mi gran coordinadora, Rosalina Torres Ramos, de Momentus Special Events & More. Gracias, Rosalina, por hacer nuestro sueño realidad de la manera más hermosa posible. Comenzando por ti, tu grupo de trabajo excelente, al igual que tus recursos, mil gracias. Me encantaría que muchas novias tuvieran la experiencia sumamente positiva obtenida por nosotros de pasar por tus manos y que todo fluyera tal como fue. Tanto la familia de mi ahora esposo como la mía quedaron maravillados con esa magia especial que tienes para coordinar. Ni te cuento de los invitados, todos quedaron muy a gusto por tu organización de principio a fin. Fuiste más que coordinadora, pues mira que nosotras las novias nos encanta llamar a nuestra coordinadora para cualquier detalle aunque ya se haya hablado varias veces, y tu siempre presente a cualquier hora para atendernos positivamente y con la mejor de las sonrisas. Por cierto, discúlpame por las veces que lo hice. Además, por llamarte hasta en los momentos que se a veces descansabas y no eran horas laborables. Tú siempre estuviste ahí para nosotros sin importar día y hora. Nuestra boda fue un sueño hecho realidad. Todos los detalles de principio a fin fueron a la perfección, y mira que hay gente que dice que la perfección no existe, pero yo la encontré en mi coordinadora Rosalina Torres Ramos de Momentus, el día que me case.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Diana · Married on 04/03/2011

My wife and I just got married in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Our wedding event greatly exceeded all of our
    expectations. A big reason for this was due to our wedding coordinator, Rosalina Torres.

When we initially began our search for a local wedding coordinator, we had a number of requirements.
    My wife and I live in Phoenix, Arizona, so we were looking for someone who could provide strong
    recommendations for local wedding suppliers, venue locations, and fun activities. We were planning
    a destination wedding for 40-50 friends and family that would be as much a vacation for everyone as a
    celebration for our wedding. We were also looking for someone who would help us turn our ideas into
    the perfect event for us. We are also a multi-cultural couple. I am American and my wife is Colombian.
    We knew we needed a coordinator who could effectively manage the multi-cultural issues to insure
    the best possible experience for all guests at our wedding. Finally, we wanted to have our coordinator
    become a friend during the process.

We got this and more with Rosalina.

Rosalina provided us with excellent recommendations for all of our vendors. We had some pretty
    aggressive cost requirements for our event as our biggest financial priority was providing a great
    vacation to our guests, as opposed to providing the dream wedding day for us. Much of our financing
    was going towards trip expenses for us and our group. Rosalina provided us with a great selection of
    vendors, all of whom exceeded our expectations in terms of the services and pricing provided.

Rosalina also did a great job helping us screen venue locations for the hotel and wedding day venues for
    the event; the pre-wedding activities; and the rehearsal dinner. Based on her knowledge of what we
    were looking for with our group, Rosalina provided us with confirmation that the El San Juan Hotel and
    Casino was the best venue for us. She also found us the perfect company for a day catamaran cruise
    for our group when our initial selection was booked for the day. Finally, she found the perfect spot for
    us for our rehearsal dinner. Antonio’s Restaurante in Condando provided the perfect venue for our
    rehearsal dinner. The room was first rate with a bar and dining area. The food was simply amazing
    with a great choice of entrees. And the staff was incredibly attentive. All for a very economical price
    for our group.

Rosalina also did a great job of leading us through the planning process. She was always in control of
    what needed to be done prior to our visit, and showed great patience with us throughout the process.
    My wife and I are very different in terms of our planning and execution process. I am very efficient and
    focused on quickly moving forward on actions. My wife is more cautious and always wants to review
    options to insure we are getting the best possible selection for the price paid. I’m sure this was a bit
    frustrating for Rosalina at times. However, Rosalina always supported us in the process, and she always
    showed patience, understanding, and experience in her management of the planning process with us.

Once we arrived in Puerto Rico for our event, Rosalina expertly managed the entire process. She
    coordinated all of our vendor payments, insured all arrangements were booked and finalized, and
    insured all vendors were supporting based on our needs. We had a bit of a delay on our wedding day
    due to no fault of Rosalina, but she effectively managed the schedule to insure that all planned activities
    occurred as we desired. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! Rosalina definitely deserves a lot of

the credit for this. Both for her management of the event as for her recommendation on vendors.

Rosalina demonstrated to my wife and I that she was a very experienced professional in wedding
    coordination. More than that, though, she became a trusted advisor for us in the process. And, more
    than that, Rosalina became a friend. During our planning process, we made a trip to San Juan where
    we first met Rosalina in person. We made our decision to utilize Rosalina pretty quickly upon our initial
    meetings with her, then enjoyed a few nights out with her as we got to know her better. She joined
    us for our day catamaran cruise during our wedding event, and we’ll definitely be looking forward to
    meeting up with her when my wife and I visit Puerto Rico in the future.

We had the perfect wedding. Our vacation with family and friends was one of the best times of our
    lives, and our wedding was all we expected and more! We are eternally grateful to Rosalina for all of
    her expert assistance, and her knowledgeable and customized advice that allowed for the perfect event
    for us.

We would highly recommend Rosalina for any event planning needs you might have in the future.

Paul & Diana Butler

Sent on 10/19/2011

Darlene · Married on 03/05/2011

If you're looking to have a unique, glamorous and fun wedding, ran by a person you can trust then you must hire Rosalina Torres of Momentus Special Events and More.
    Rosalina Torres is a very responsible person, honest and a dynamic wedding planner who'll be available 24/7 days a week to answer and help you with any questions or concerns you may have. She's a very patient and an educated professional with exquisite taste.
    My husband and I are very busy professionals who did not have the proper time to take care of all the details of a wedding. After performing our due diligence of researching and asking questions of people in the wedding industry, our choice was clear when deciding to hire Rosalina.
    We wished for a themed-musical wedding, an event that families and friends would remember and treasure for years to come. Rosalina made sure that every expectation was met, taking care of every little detail and easing our minds so that we didn't have to worry about anything and she make sure will be perfect.
    With her experience, Rosalina Torres helped us in so many ways, from organizing the space in the banquet as to get full use from it, to the "save the dates", invitations, etc. She considered our budget before she ever recommended anything, and gave us different supplier’s choices, so that we could make the best possible decision. Her knowledge of the industry, suppliers and such, was of major importance, so that we knew what to expect out of any of them.
    Our wedding was inspired on the 50's glamorous years and Rosalina recommended to us a perfect choreographer which resulted in the perfect couples dance. The same with the decoration and flower arrangement companies which were both responsible and exquisite.
    As the hosts (or MC) of the wedding, she was marvelous. She also took care of the program so that everything flowed accordingly, also including all the different surprises we had in store for our guest, from gifts to musical dances performances.
    Thanks to Rosalina Torres our wedding was an unforgettable event, that our families (both local and in the States) and friends will cherish forever. According to our families and friends it has been the best wedding they've ever been to, so we've set the bar very high.
    And all thanks to one great lady. Thanks Rosalina Torres of Momentus Special Events and More!
    Thanks for your great job! , may you continue enjoying great success.
    God Bless your team!!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Linnette · Married on 02/13/2011

Rosalina Torres from Momentus Special Events and More was just amazing! I decided to contract Rosalina after I received a good feed back from another bride. Rosalina clarified all my doubts in just an hour meeting and then she took care of all the details and coordination of my wedding. She answered all my emails and my calls right away and was honest about all the process; Her knowledge in this field made me feel fearless and comfortable and the day of the wedding everything was so organized and perfect just because she took care of all the details and the program! I had the wedding of my dreams!!. She was there all the time making sure that I look pretty for the pictures and that I was wearing lipstick all the time...making sure that I enjoy every minute of my night and taking care of all the suppliers!..We just had fun with friends and family! Our wedding was an amazing event filled with unforgettable experiences.
    Without a doubt, Rosalina did a fantastic job organizing the wedding to ensure it would be memorable, successful, and stress-free.

Jessica · Married on 02/06/2011

My wedding was on February 6, 2011. Since the moment I got in touched with Rosalina, she was very diligent with me and she recommended several alternative suppliers of the highest quality and they all were adjusted to my needs, ideas, desires and budget. I was very pleased. We had several meetings via skype and felt like she was really in to my wedding and my dreams. She always answered extremely fast and was very responsible. I enjoyed every single minute of my wedding because I had an outstanding professional to detail from the time of assembly until the end of the event. I highly recommend Rosalina and her company Special Events and more for any occasion.

• W

Wilma · Married on 12/18/2010

Let me tell you a little something about our wedding day... it was one of the best days of our lives and one of the persons we have to thank for it was Rosalina Torres and her staff from Momentus Special Events !!! This is how it all started...
    We got engaged Wohooo and quickly started planning the wedding ourselves, right who needs help for something like this, at least that's what we thought. After realizing that we had a pretty complicated wedding affair (we live in the Washington DC metropolitan area, all of my husbands family was traveling from Mexico and California, we also had people flying in from New York, Virginia, and Pennsylvania and my family lives in Puerto Rico) we realized that we needed professional help!
    We hired Rosalina for partial wedding coordination and she was recommended to us by the limousine service we hired to transport all of our guests from their hotels to our wedding venue, to be honest hiring her was one of the best decisions we made! I really don't feel she charges enough for the services and quality she provides. She recommended the decorator, entertainment, wedding invitations and beauty services for my mother in law. Absolutely everything was exquisite and to my surprise the prices for the quality of the services we got were pretty cheap too (I did my research regarding prices on all of these items and these vendors had the best for the buck). I was so impressed by how quickly she would respond to my e-mails, honestly it's impressive! I really lost track of how many times we communicated!!!
    We still get compliments from people about how well coordinated and organized the wedding was. The day of our wedding was better than we imagined it and we had a blast!!! Our families and friends had a great time and we didn't have to worry about any of the details because Rosalina and her staff took care of everything. We wanted a big fun tasteful party and that is exactly what we got!
    There are so many things I would like to share with you guys about our day, but I would either bore you to death or would probably run out of character space!
    I just want to say thank you again Rosalina and Ricardo for giving us a wonderful wedding experience from beginning to end.

Sheila · Married on 12/11/2010

Rosalina Torres, es excelente en su trabajo. Su presencia en mi boda fue imprescindible. Ella es muy profesional, respetuosa, atenta y complaciente. Gracias Rosalina por tu esfuerzo en mi gran dia!

Sent on 05/08/2012
  • Lizbeth

Lizbeth · Married on 07/24/2010

As a bride, I have been dreaming about a perfect wedding day all my life. Rosalina and the Momentus Staff made it a reality.

The services, attention and professionalism of Rosalina went beyond expectations. She took the time to know me and my preferences. She took care about every detail from beginning to end. It felt like my best friend was coordinating my wedding!

I would like to thank, Rosalina, for being such a wonderful person and being there in one of the most important days of my life!

• F

Frances · Married on 06/06/2010

If I have To describe my experience with Rosalina Torres and her Staff in one word; will be Excellence! From the first day that my husband and I met her We knew that she was the right person to be in charge of one of the most important moments of our lives. Her professionalism and expertise give you the confidence that you need in this step in your life. Always available, her attention to detail, flexibility was clue and everything flow without concern. And those unpredictable circumstances were undetected by me because her exceptional ability to handle any situation. Her recommendations in relation to suppliers were completely successful. All suppliers very professionals and they all meet my expectations. I can said my wedding was a dream come true and she was clue in this! If you are looking for a wedding planner she is the best option and if you need another information my email is fcrc_8@hotmail.com. My wedding was on June 6,2010 in Puerto Rico Comvention Center in San Juan PR.

Adelba · Married on 12/19/2009

If you are searching for your wedding ceremony to be chic, bright and the best celebration of your life, Momentus Special Events will deliver everything you need for this special occasion and to fulfill that goal. Nothing escapes the eye of Rosalina Torres and her experienced planning team, always on time, extreme attention to every detail and a very impressive creativity for beauty.

Planning the process was easy thanks to Rosalina Torres; any issues will be taken care off. The impressive part about this executive planner is the professional networks she has developed, only works with the best (Hotels, Musicians, Decorator, Photography, Video, anything you name it).

My experience yells, Momentus Special Events as your wedding planner selection, it’s a no brainer; I couldn’t imagine myself working with someone else. If you dare, take your risks, I work with the best and Momentus brings that to the table, or wherever you need them to.

Thank you Momentus for making our wedding a very celebrated ceremony between family and friends, we will never forget!!!

Sent on 10/20/2011

Rosalina did an amazing job on my wedding day plus months of direct coaching via text and emails. I have to say that it was very hard on me to trust my wedding to somebody I never met before but she delivered beyond my expectations. Her vendors are the best vendors of the Island by far! It was hard to manage my budget between her vendors but they're totally worth it! The decoration in charge of INTIC was amazing! I was surprised how much they did, and exactly the way I wanted. Amazingly gorgeous and a very professional team. Intic supplied all my needs directly; we had a few conference calls and Face time where they showed me everything. I never saw the faces in person but Jassiel, Hazel and Patricia, I’m deeply thankful. My photographer Daniel Romero, WOW! I haven’t received my pictures yet but he gave us a preview and I was speechless. I couldn’t believe I was the one in the picture. My wedding party and my hair do and make up was in charge of Peter Stylist, and I couldn’t be on better hands. Peter is sweetheart and a professional, he knows exactly what he is doing and you can see his passion on his work. He went beyond expectations. My make up last all night long even when I got wet. Overall, I’m in love with every one of the vendors I chose and I’m glad that I hired Rosalina. She is very professional, and knows how to deal with every kind of personality and situation with class, plus she has a great taste on everything. The only thing that I have to mention is make sure you discuss a backup plans on outdoors weddings. I did rain on my beach ceremony and it was kind of sad. I cannot blame on her but I little bit of planning could help since nature cannot be predicted. In a tropical island as PR this is a must. Even though, I loved my wedding day and I took the rain as an extra blessing. It was perfect, it was Magic!!! I love her and I will never forget my wedding day! I wish her and her whole team the best of the success in their business.

Sent on 04/07/2014
  • User3720100 · 2+ years ago

I met with several planners before making my decision and Rosalina was definitely the best match for me. She made me feel like her only client and was always there when I was starting to get stressed--- this will happen often if you are planning a wedding. Rosalina was the best wedding planner I could ask for! She is young and energetic, just like me, and was available 24/7. She always made things seem easy and when stress was building up she would just made it disappear instantly by working her magic. Thing were NOT perfect and we did had some problems with some vendors but she was very diligent and able to work with me to get hints moving and fixed as fast as possible. To me the most importante thing was that the day of the wedding everything went smoothly. My mom and I were able to enjoy every single moment of the wedding from the church to the dinner to the party, because Rosalina and her wonderful assitant took care of everything! Gracias POR TODO Rosalina!!!

Sent on 12/06/2013

elsie · Married on 07/09/2011

I just want to comment that I had a BLAST at my wedding. One of the persons that helped make my dream come true was Rosalina. She referred some great people that understood my vision, taste and budget. I know I was an annoying bridezilla but, she understood me and was always patience. Most importantly, I am super satisfied because it was a total success.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Rebecca · Married on 06/24/2011

Words cannot express our gratitude for the superior service Momentus Special Events [Rosalina] provided at our wedding this summer. Her knowledge, and attention to detail exceeded our expectations. Rosalina is resourceful, sensible and her gentle spirit made our destination wedding a memorable and easy-going experience. She always factored in our wishes – no matter how big the challenge.

The Momentus entourage managed to orchestrate an elegant event, with minimal effort on our end -- without a hitch. We particularly appreciate Rosalina’s diligence to ensure that we were able to spend time celebrating rather than worrying about the day's itinerary. Her extensive planning experience, attentiveness, and can-do attitude are a sure match for anyone looking for a planner, and I would recommend Momentus to anyone without reservation.

Our guests still talk about the reception and the superior service! Many thanks to Momentus for giving us an amazing day that we can talk about for the rest of our lives.

michelle · Married on 10/15/2011

Excellence service from Rosalina... Very happy with her services.

Sent on 12/27/2011

Nadya · Married on 04/15/2011

I recently married in San Juan, Puerto Rico. I planned my dream wedding from a distance (my hubby and I live in Washington, DC) with the help, guidance, and expertise of Rosalina from Momentus Special Events. I would not have asked for a different wedding planner. She is affordable and the service is first class. She came highly recommended by our Catering Manager at El San Juan Hotel y Casino.

From my first phone meeting with Rosalina, she assured me our wedding would be perfect. We quickly built rapport and she was able to put my abstract ideas into reality. We had a limited budget to work with, but Rosalina worked well within it. The vendors she recommended were phenomenal (See LECUMBERRI and Tuty Feliciano photographer).

Our guests had an amazing time at our wedding and are still talking about how beautiful and perfect the day went! This could not have happened if it weren't for Rosalina and her staff.

Rosalina is an excellent wedding planner/coordinator! Her passion for each of her wedding is evident. I highly recommend Momentus Special Events to anybody planning a destination wedding on a budget!

Muchas graias por todo, Rosalina! :)

Sent on 10/02/2011

3.5

Rosalina was fabulous!!! From the moment we met her, she right away set us up with list of places to visit while on vacation in PR. She is super responsive with emails, and is 100% dedicated to making sure you are happy with the end results. The only issue I had, and it was minor, was flexible spending. I wish that I was guided with my budget spending. I went way over my budget, but luckily it was not detrimental. She definitely knew my vision and brought it to fruition. I would definitely recommend Rosalina if you are doing destination wedding planning!

Sent on 09/09/2012
  • Brittanie

Brittanie Dunn · Married on 04/13/2019

Grateful for Momentus events !

Selecting a wedding planner can be overwhelming , but having one to execute your vision is soo important ! I reached out to a real bride who used Momentus events for a destination wedding. I was blown away by how happy she was with Rosalina and of course, this made my choice easy!

Rosalina is knowledgable and very popular . She was able to quickly identify which vendor would be best for my vision .

Rosalina wasn’t able to stay for my wedding , but her assistant was absolutely amazing ! So sweet , kind and caring ! Rosalina has a fantastic team .

Without her help , I wouldn’t have had such a spectacular day . If you want a perfect wedding, Momentus events will ensure that it happens !

Sent on 05/06/2019

Momentus Special Events & More's reply:

Thanks Brittanie for this excellent review about my services. I work very hard for all of my clients to have the wedding of their dreams with an unforgetable experience.

One of my roles as a coordinator is to make sure every detail is perfect during a wedding. The team of Momentus is simultaneously working on site and backstage so everyone have a memorable moment. So glad that was your case!

During your wedding I arrived early to supervise the setup, making sure all the details of the décor, hotel and vendors were as planned. I worked on your wedding day the ceremony, cocktail, reception, dinner and the beginning of your party, so that as you quoted the day after the wedding "everything was perfect"

Thanks again for trusting the team of Momentus and I wish you a lifetime of love/happiness 😊
  • Jonathan

Jonathan · Married on 09/29/2018

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

Kept on top of things during the wedding

Rosalina did an excellent job the day of our wedding. She made sure that everything was in order and the processions kept moving according to schedule. She made sure we had a sample of everything served during the cocktail hour while we were taking photos. She also made sure we got to try one of each dessert served in our dessert table before they ran out. We really appreciated that! Her assistant was excellent as well! He was funny and helped relax the nerves before walking down the aisle.

Rosalina's strong point is definitely coordinating and managing everything the day of the wedding. We felt that the pre-wedding coordination was lacking. There was barely any discussion about the budget. We set a preliminary budget, but we ended up doing most of the legwork on that. Most of the services Rosalina recommended were outside of our budget. Often times, we would have to do the research ourselves to find services that were within or closer to our budget. Some services, like glutten free desserts, we had to find ourselves because she didn't know of any vendors.

The first time we met Rosalina in person was during the food tasting. She was running about 30 minutes late, so we had to start the tasting without her. The restaurant hadn't prepared meals for her and she was visibly upset, even after they offered to prepare her meals. We thought this behavior was unprofessional and not a great first impression.

Rosalina communicated better with the groom than the bride. We felt she was more responsive and professional when talking with the groom. By the time of the wedding, the bride didn't want to communicate with her anymore and delegated anything that needed to be communicated to the groom.

Overall, we think Rosalina is a great coordinator and if you give her a high enough budget, she will take care of everything and you will not have to lift a finger. However, if you have a budget that cannot fit her preferred vendors/services, you will have to research vendors and services that are within your budget on your own. Either way, the wedding day coordination/management was excellent.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Momentus Special Events & More's reply:

Momentus is a Planning Company that takes in consideration the budget and the wedding vision of each one of our clients resulting in a personalize and unique experience.

Our Planning Services begin with a budget analysis, vendors recommendations and negotiations with different suppliers options and in Jonathan and Natalie’s wedding, it was all approved.

As a planner, I get involve in all the wedding activities, including the food tasting in order to make sure the quality and services are perfect. At this wedding I was invited to the tasting at the chosen hotel and upon my arrival, I was excluded from it in a impolite way, leaving the possibilities of irregularities during the main event, thing that is unacceptable in our line of work.

During the whole planning process including the day of the event, the communication was excellent with both the bride and the groom. We are well pleased with this wedding results and the positive comments of the guests and the newlyweds were proof of it.