Momentus Special Events & More Reviews

Momentus Special Events & More 6
Momentus Special Events & More 7
  • Damaris

Damaris · Married on 11/03/2012

Rosalina was amazing since day 1!! She promptly answered all my emails and was always there to help me out with every detail of my wedding. All the vendors she recommended were the best! All of them extremely professional, responsible and with exquisite taste. The same I must say about Rosalina. She was very knowledgeable, she knew exactly what I wanted and worked hard so I could get it. She made sure everything went smoothly before and during the wedding. All of my guests raved at how organized and beautiful everything was. It was all thanks to Rosalina. I am forever grateful of this amazing and talented woman. I had the wedding of my dreams!!!

Sent on 03/06/2013
  • I

Ivy · Married on 10/06/2012

Rosalina Torres of Momentus was amazing and really became apart of our celebration. She was professional and caring. All of the vendors she recommended were just as awesome and I would hire her 100 times over! Thank you Rosalina for making our special day one to remember for good memories! I will miss talking with you!

xoxoxoxox,

Ivy & Jorge

Sent on 10/15/2012

Rose · Married on 09/02/2012

Team Momentus Special Events & More is a no brainer when it comes to wedding planning.

Thank you so much Rosalina for helping us to achieve the wedding of our dreams. We greatly appreciate it.

My husband and I coordinated the wedding with Rosalina from out of town and besides all the challenges, Rosalina and her team made it happen. Throughout the whole wedding planning process Rosalina treated us with professionalism, respect and patience, especially for all those crazy moments that my husband called "bridezilla moments". Moreover, Rosalina and her team was very detail oriented, provided us excellent attention and also put together a beautiful wedding. We can't thank you enough for everything.

Based on personal experience, I categorically recommend Rosalina and her Momentus team for any type of wedding planning. We (my husband and I) and the attendees were ecstatic with the final product from the ceremony to the reception. The wedding was very elegant and went very smooth to the point that we felt relax and fulfilled. Again, thank you Rosalina. You are the best, hands down! You bet I will recommend you (already did) any day since your work speak for itself.

Saludos y besitos,

Rosangeles y Carlos

Sent on 09/13/2012
  • F

Frances · Married on 08/04/2012

I hired Rosalina thanks to a friend who recommended her, and after looking at my friend's wedding pictures I knew she was the best option for me. I didn't have that much time to plan a wedding but I did want it to be special, unforgettable and the time of our lives, then I met Rosalina. She was young, extremely professional and with amazing ideas for this wonderful day ahead. We got together and work on my ideas, her ideas and her recommendations on photographer, catering, venue, decorator etc. A wedding can turn into a very stressful event, but with her help it was so simple, exactly what I needed. On the wedding day I didn't have to worry about anything, it was all taken care of. The result: a wonderful wedding, which we enjoyed 'till the end, our parents were more than pleased with the event and people will remember and still talk about it. Everything was JUST PERFECT!! there's not a single detail that I would change of it. I can't stop thanking Rosalina for her dedication, professionalism and of course the beautiful experience.

Sent on 08/29/2012

Rita · Married on 07/07/2012

Great sense of responsibility.
    Outstanding coordination of the event. Everything on time.
    Well known and respected by other vendors.
    Good communicator.
    Always looking for the client's best interest. Great suggestions.
    Absolute knowledge of the business.

Sent on 09/30/2012

El pasado sábado 23 de junio del 2012 estuvimos celebrando uno de los acontecimientos más importantes de nuestras vidas, la boda de nuestros sueños. Todos los acontecimientos de este magnifico evento se organizaron y ejecutaron como verdaderamente nos los esperábamos, y todo fue gracias a la empresa Momentus Special Even & More y la coordinación mano a mano con su directora Rosalina Torres. Siempre se estuvo al pendiente de nuestras exigencias, gustos y preferencias, logrando así una completa satisfacción y disfrute de todo el evento. Los servicios prestados que se recibieron departe de Rosalina Torres y su empresa son unos los cuales recomiendo a cualquier pareja que desee que su boda se lleve a cabo como todo un cuento de hadas. Su responsabilidad, conocimiento y organización proyectan confianza a la pareja durante el transcurso de la planeación de un evento de gran magnitud, como lo es una boda.

Sent on 07/27/2012

Brenda · Married on 06/16/2012

Rosalina, tenerte como mi wedding planner fue una de las mejores decisiones que Eliott y yo tomamos para el matrimonio. Fue súper útil tenerte desde Puerto Rico ayudándome con todo, hasta la recepción coordinando con el excelente Gadiel que todo estuviera listo. Fue un tremendo alivio saber que contaba contigo para estos detalles e hizo el evento stress free!!! Gracias por toda tu ayuda, tu tiempo, tu atención a larga distancia y tus sugerencias para que todo saliera a la perfección."

Con todo nuestro agradecimiento,
    Brenda y Eliott Rodriguez
    Telemundo / CBS

Sent on 07/09/2012
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 06/15/2012

Rosalina T. Ramos of Momentus Special Events is undeniably the best when it comes to wedding planners!

We live in San Antonio, Texas. But we knew we wanted a beach destination wedding in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Rosalina planned everything and her response time is incredible. She literally answered any questions we had within minutes via e-mail, text and phone call, day and night.

We visited PR four months prior to the wedding to touch bases with her. Rosalina provided a schedule for vendor meetings and even drove us in her personal vehicle to meet everyone. She proposed all the best vendors, from our flawless hair/makeup stylist to the greatest DJ.

The wedding theme was a blend of cultures- Filipino, Indonesian and Puerto Rican. It was held at the Caribe Hilton on the beach, terrace and reception room. Rosalina’s attention to detail ensured the smooth transition of the entire day. She turned our vision into reality with her elegance, incredible ideas, organization skills and professionalism.

Rosalina of Momentus Special Events exceeded our expectations and gave us the most beautiful wedding celebration!

Sent on 07/06/2012

Maritza · Married on 05/11/2012

We can't say enough great things about Rosalina. We got married 5/11/12 and we must say that the wedding was absolutely perfect. We held our wedding at the Caribe Hilton in San Juan and worked with Ruben Alvarez for all things in the hotel. Ruben went above and beyond what we would expect and made us happy we chose the Caribe Hilton. The plan was to have the Ceremony on the beach, the cocktail reception in the garden and the reception on the Las Olas Terrace. The weather was perfect the whole week we were there, but several hours before our wedding it was like a tropical storm moved in. We had no choice but to move inside. Fortunately, Rosalina had a back-up plan that turned out to be better than the original plan. My husband was extremely concerned about moving indoors, but Rosalina was able to convince him it was the right decision. We moved the ceremony to the Las Olas Terrace and it turned out to be perfect. We had 75 people sitting outside under a covered terrace looking out on a beautiful backdrop of Palm Trees and driving rain (with a rainbow). The guests seemed to agree that the scene was beautiful and something they will never forget. Our cocktail reception was moved to a room with panoramic views of the ocean and all of our guests enjoyed the steel drum band and the amazing food that the caribe hilton served. We spent the cocktail hour taking photos and video, but we always felt like Rosalina was in control of the situation and was ensuring that everyone was enjoying themselves. When we entered the Reception Hall everyone was blown away by the lights, the decorations, the light up dance floor, the 12 piece band and the most unbelievable bride and groom table. We met with Rosalina 3 different times leading up to the wedding and I had lots of ideas for her each time we met. I can honestly say that she delivered everything we ever wanted and more. Her recommendations on the band, the DJ, the decorator, the lighting company, the photographer and the videographer were all home runs. She conducted the ceremony flawlessly and worked harder than we would have expected a wedding planner to. The dance floor was packed the entire night and we even had to extend the reception from midnight to 1AM because everyone was having so much fun. It was the wedding we dreamed of and there isn't anything we would have changed. The next day at brunch everyone was talking about how it was the best wedding they had ever been to. We had guests tell us "it was the best time I've ever had in my whole life" and called it "the wedding of the century". I get so excited every time I think back to our perfect wedding day. We couldn't thank Rosalina enough for all she did and for having the perfect back-up plan. If you are looking for a world class wedding planner she is it.

Sent on 05/19/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/10/2012

If I could give Rosalina, wedding planner and owner of Momentus Special Events & More a 6.0/5.0, I would! Not only did I work with her for over a year and a half to plan my destination wedding at the El San Juan Hotel and Casino in San Juan, Puerto Rico, but I have never received such a quick, professional response from anyone else I've worked with (planning my wedding or otherwise!). She walked me through the entire process, talked through different options over the phone and email, provided me with numerous recommendations, pictures, quotes, etc. from multiple vendors, and provided her feedback on the MANY questions I had. I'm a little bit of a control freak (probably an understatement), but I always felt at ease after speaking with her. She definitely has a gift for keeping the many details straight, so you don't get too stressed out or worried about them. We were able to meet on location a few days before the wedding, where we carefully went through every detail of the day, as well as the extremely important backup plan in case of rain (we were originally planning the ceremony and reception outside by the pool/beach area). On the day of the wedding, she let me know that there was a 60% chance of rain for that evening, and asked what I felt comfortable doing. I trusted her as the expert I asked her what she recommended, and thankfully I listened to her. We moved the ceremony and reception to our "plan B" space, which actually turned out to be so much more perfect (as it did start to rain a little!). We could not have imagined a more perfect, beautiful day, from the flowers and decor, to the music at the ceremony and reception, and our amazing officiant - all who Rosalina recommended to us. I would 110% recommend Rosalina and Momentus Special Events & More to ANYONE planning a wedding in San Juan!

Sent on 05/21/2012

Jason · Married on 05/04/2012

Rosalina,

First, I want to just say thank you from the bottom of my heart. We never would have pulled this off without you. You were excellent and you gave Erika the day she has always dreamed of. You are the best and we can’t thank you enough.

Best,

Jason Chorlins

Sent on 05/14/2012
  • Z

Kimberly · Married on 04/21/2012

My wedding just took place on 4/21/12 at the El San Juan Resort and Casino in Puerto Rico. The hotel doesn't provide any wedding services other than catering and the venue so they highly recommend a wedding coordinator. After researching I found that Rosalina Torres of Momentus Special Events looked to be the obvious and best choice. I was coordinating with her for my destination wedding from Connecticut so everything was being done via email for the most part. She was very on top of everything and very quick will communication and responses to questions. She kept me on track with deadlines and must-do's. She provided me with excellent vendors including photography, DJ and live music service, videography, decor, cake, and officiant services. All were excellent and within my budget. I took too long to sign the contract for her services and she had commited herself to another event for my actual day so she had 2 of her other coordinators work my actual wedding day. They were also excellent and knew everything that was suppose to happen during my event. I would highly recommend her company for any event that you might need planned. I had a stress free day that allowed me to truely enjoy every moment of my wedding.

Sent on 04/30/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 04/10/2012

Rosalina is MUST HAVE for anyone thinking of planning a destination wedding in Puerto Rico. We planned an elopement from Washington DC in about 3 months. After looking at Rosalina's portfolio and website, I completely trusted her insight and sense of style and I wasn't disappointed. We could tell she was professional, experienced and most importantly passionate after our first initial hour consultation over the phone. She spent the time to get to know us and followed up promptly to every call and email. Literally we would get a response immediately even late at night. She was amazing to work with and put our minds at ease every step of the planning especially when we got closer to the wedding date. She also was able to work within our budget and give us alternatives when we wanted.

When it came to our wedding day, all of my dreams were more than exceeded. The ceremony site looked beautiful even though we had a last minute change because of rain. Rosalina works with amazing vendors.  Even though we were eloping we wanted it to look very nice and still have the wonderful feel of a well done wedding. Rosalina  was so professional and arranged everything to perfection. The flower arrangements were beautiful, the ceremony setup was fantastic and the wedding cake was one of the best cakes I've ever eaten. She made our wedding so easy and carefree and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Thank you for the most incredible and memorable day of our lives. Your professionalism and passion for what you do allowed my husband and I to enjoy every minute and moment on our wedding day. No doubt in my mind you are the best of the best at what you do.

Sent on 04/20/2012

Brian · Married on 03/31/2012

Rosalina:

What can I say? One million "thank-yous" would not be enough. You made everything seem to happen as if by magic, not a single problem. I have heard nothing but compliments from our guests, all of whom wonder how on earth we made something like this happen. Frankly, I am still wondering too. You are simply amazing. Tasha and I wished for a flawless wedding. You made that happen through your untiring effort and unwavering enthusiasm. I know Tasha will cherish this memory forever, and I will cherish my memory of the joy that you helped me bring to her heart.

Thanks again for everything. Tasha and I could not have done this without you. I am especially happy that Tasha was so delighted with the way things worked out.

I am surely going to tell anyone I hear is planning a wedding to speak with you about PR as a possibility.

Muchas gracias!

Sent on 04/04/2012

a · Married on 02/02/2012

I would strongly recommend Momentus Special Events to anyone looking for professional, responsive, and friendly service. My husband and I live in Atlanta and needed someone who would be completely devoted to finding us the best and most valuable vendors to fit our needs and executing the respective agreements we entered into for our wedding day. From the start, Rosalina and her staff's attention to detail and were invaluable and made all the difference on our special day!!! She always responded to all my concerns in a prompt and efficient manner, and she made sure that I was well-informed and felt comfortable with all our choices.

Our wedding day could not have been more perfect!!!! Everything was well thought out and perfectly executed...from the decorations, to the scheduling and planning, to the catering and entertainment. Rosalina had her hand in everything, and I can honestly say I had a drama-free wedding! All our guests were amazed with the beautiful job she did. In the end, Rosalina gave us the best possible wedding present...the ability to enjoy our special day with family and loved ones in a setting even more perfect than we had envisioned!!!!

Sent on 05/17/2012
  • ashlee

ashlee · Married on 01/28/2012

Rosalina is truly exceptional at what she does. I knew immediately that she was the best fit for me -- and she put me at such ease from the moment we began talking.

Every vendor she recommended was amazing, and her suggestions were thoughtful and specific to our needs. She and her staff were attentive and professional at every turn - I simply do not know how we would have managed the logistics of the wedding without her.

I am a bit of a control freak, super detail-oriented and mildly OCD -- definitely not an easy combination, and I felt absolutely 100% comfortable with everything she brought to the planning process.

I have one single complaint: i waited entirely too long to hire her!

Sent on 02/07/2012

Melba Marie · Married on 01/22/2012

Rosalina,

Thank you so much for everything you have done for us. The memories and pictures are priceless. I don't think anyone could have brought my visions of our dream wedding anymore to life than you did. We were speechless. Again, a million thank you's!!!

Sincerely,

Melba Marie & Alexander Page

Sent on 02/19/2012

Melissa · Married on 01/21/2012

Rosalina helped coordinate our wedding ceremony and reception as well as our rehearsal dinner and kayaking excursion for guests attending our destination wedding.
    Rosalina was a great find and was by far the most impressive planner I interviewed during my search. Planning a wedding from a distance presents it's fair share of challenges but I felt 100% confident that what I had visioned for my wedding would come to reality while working with Rosalina. She is professional, has excellent taste and is a joy to work with.
    I have already recommended her services to a friend who is getting married in PR this year. I am happy to hear she hired Rosalina and is already impressed!

Sent on 04/11/2012

Angela · Married on 11/19/2011

There are no words to describe how grateful and appreciative we are to have found Rosalina! Planning a wedding from a far can be very stressful and she came into our lives at a difficult time but Rosalina just made the last couple of months before my wedding stressful free. She took control of everything and most important of all she establish a beautiful relationship with my Mother and other family members. The vendors she recommended were amazing and very responsible. Rosalina and her staff made all of my guest feel very welcomed and comfortable.

We had the wedding of our dreams and this was all possible thanks to Momentus Special Events, they are simply THE BEST!

Sent on 12/13/2011
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/12/2011

Rosalina was amazing from start to finish. Having a destination wedding is very exciting but can also be very stressful since you are planning from afar. She kept me on track with every aspect of the planning. We were in constant communication for 6 months leading up to the day and her knowledge, professionalism and eye for perfection made our wedding day more then we could imagine. Having Rosalina and her assistant there on our wedding day put me at ease because she made sure everything went smooth. I was hesitant to hire a wedding planner in the beginning because I thought I could handle it all on my own but I realized it is impossible. If I have one reccomendation for anyone planning a destination wedding in PR, it is to hire a good wedding planner and Momentus Special Events is the way to go. They will make your dream wedding come to life.

Sent on 11/26/2011
  • Y

yonaira · Married on 11/05/2011

Rosalina is a great option for destination weddings, especially if you aren't familiar with Puerto Rico and wedding vendors there. She is extremely responsive and will make sure to get an answer to your questions or requests as quickly as possible. She has stellar relationships with other vendors that will make your event flawless from beginning to end. These vendors are top notch and she will ensure that her communication with them gives you the wedding you envisioned to the last detail. The day of our wedding ran without a glitch and it was great to be able to enjoy every second because her team took care of everything! Definitely a great choice for out-of-towners who want to have the wedding of their dreams come true without stressing on vendor contracts! She'll make it happen!

Sent on 12/17/2011

Elliot · Married on 09/03/2011

As a Wedding Planner within the Wedding Industry in Puerto Rico, Rosalina Torres of Momentus Special Events and More, has proven to be among the best on the Island.

Her responsiveness, attention to detail and a soliid reputation within the Wedding and Event Industry has led her to be the #1 choice for couples who plan on getting married in Puerto Rico.

Backed by a team of excellence and teamed up with the best service providers in the industry, Momentus Special Events and More will definitely make your wedding day worthwile.

Sent on 10/02/2011

Michelle · Married on 08/28/2011

Rosalina from Momentus Special Events and More is an excellent wedding planner. My destination wedding was everything I dream of. She was very responsive, dedicated, attentive, responsable and amazing. I recommend her service to every bride looking for a wedding planner. Her communication skills and great dedication are two characteristics difficult to find. Is evident she loves her job. Thanks for all your help, Rosalina. You are the best wedding planner in Puerto Rico.

Sent on 12/27/2011

Katherine · Married on 08/06/2011

Rosalina Torres from Momentus Special Events and More is an excellent wedding planner. My destination wedding was amazing. Momentus helped me in every step of the planning process. Her ability to analyze everything I needed and wanted and making it a completion the wedding day was a total sucess. My wedding was the one I always dream thanks to Momentus. This wedding planner respond to me everytime I needed her. She uses every communication method to keep in track with their clients. Also, she coordinated the room blocks for all my guests, their transportations and also planned activities to be done in Puerto Rico previous and after the wedding day. She takes care of every detail from the beginning to the end of the planning process. I absolutely recommend her as your wedding planner. She is the best!

Sent on 10/01/2011

Betzaida · Married on 07/31/2011

My experience with Rosalina Torres from Momentus Special Events and More is absolutely amazing. She is excellent and the best wedding planner in the industry of Puerto Rico. With Momentus I had the wedding of my dreams. From the first beginning of the planning process, Rosalina analyzed my ideas, needs, desires, what I liked, what I don't liked and specially my budget. She found vendors that adapted perfectly to every element. Rosalina present me different resources including visuals of their works through websites, blogs, skype, among other communication methods. She was part in every negotiation and contracting process. Her flexibility for communication was key to the wedding success. She made feel secure and confident in every part of the process, specially because my wedding was a destination one. I'm a puertorrican leaving in the USA. I had the opportunity to travel some months before the wedding and Rosalina schedule meetings with our vendors including: decorator, cake, hotel, minister, among others. She pick us at our hotel and drive us to every meeting. She was present all the time. One of the things I love about her is the passion she has for her job and the ability to satisfied our needs one hundred percent. She is kind, friendly and has the ability to listen carefully to everything. Our wedding was a total success thanks to her and her great teamwork. All the resources she recommended were of high quality and excellent.

The day of the wedding everything runs great. The purpose of my beautiful day was accomplished: enjoy it with my family and friends. Rosalina, took care of every detail the day of the wedding. She was early supervising all the setup. Also, she went several times to my room to verify everything was excellent. My wedding was absolutely wonderful. I will never forget it.

I recommend the wedding planner Rosalina Torres of Momentus Special Events and More for every couple looking for an expert in Puerto Rico. Her prices are amazing and she adapts to budget in a perfect way. She is truly a professional and has a lot of experience in this field. Rosalina has an MBA in Marketing and Human Resources. Wow, she is great and her preparation cannot be compare with other wedding planners in the island. I interviewed some planners before choosing one and Rosalina cannot be compare with anyone. Thank god I found her through my hotel recommendation.

Finally, Rosalina communicated with me everytime and respond to all my emails immediately or in short time. I recommend this lady to everyone. Thanks, Rosalina, you design the wedding of my dreams. Your value is unique. Thanks again...

Sent on 10/05/2011