Momentus Special Events & More Reviews

Momentus Special Events & More 5
Momentus Special Events & More 6
Momentus Special Events & More 7

Beth · Married on 11/26/2013

We contacted Rosalina for our small (just the two of us) wedding at El Morro. Even though our wedding was small, she didn't just brush us to the side because our wedding wasn't complicated. Rosalina helped us stick to our budget (about $2000) and found us an excellent photographer and officiant. She even went through the park service for us to help us get the wedding at El Morro. She was very prompt at responding to my emails in a timely fashion. The planning and wedding day were pretty much stress free thanks to her. If you are getting married or eloping or doing the weddingmoon thing, like we did, I would definitely recommend having Rosalina as a planner.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Excellent service, professionalism and flexibility!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Melissa · Married on 11/02/2013

Dave and I brought Rosalina on board late in the game when we found out our original wedding planner had found a new opportunity. With just about 2 months to our wedding there were a lot of small details left to plan so we were starting to get a little nervous about managing things.

All our nerves were immediately settled once we had our first conversation with Rosalina.

Rosalina is prompt, detail oriented and extremely responsive. She had pre-exisiting relationships with all our vendors which made for seamless execution and management of all our vendor relationships.

She created detailed timelines, managed all coordination with the Cathedral and on the day of the wedding made sure we did not run even a second over time.

She is clearly passionate about her job and even though we weren't the only wedding she was managing we never felt for a second that she wasn't all over every detail -- often sending late night emails with updates and responses.

A big thanks to Rosalina and her team for helping to plan and ensure our wedding day was truly perfect.

Warm regards,

Mel and Dave

Sent on 11/05/2013

We hired Rosalina about a month before our destination wedding in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico to help with final coordination for the day. My only regret is that we didn't hire her right from the start. We planned most of the wedding ourselves and dealt with vendors which would've been much easier with Rosalina by our sides. She has great style and taste, is supremely professional (even with difficult family members or rowdy groomsmen), and her cool energy keeps you calm as a stressed-out bride. She and her assistant were by my side throughout the wedding day, it was like having 2 extra maids of honor. She has great contacts across the island for vendors so you can rest assured that you're going to have quality at your wedding. If you're thinking of a destination wedding in PR, hire her before you even take a trip to PR and she will help you every step of the way.

Sent on 11/06/2013
  • CLAUDIA

CLAUDIA · Married on 10/20/2013

I am writing this review last because I think it’s the most important one. When I decided to have a destination wedding, my next question was “do I need a wedding planner?” I was worried about my budget and the cost of getting a wedding planner. I felt that maybe I can do everything myself and wouldn’t need help by a planner. But I am so glad I went against that and decided to get a planner. I did A LOT of research about different planners and read their reviews. I emailed a couple of planners and some would not even have a phone conversation with you until you filled out some questions. However, when I emailed Rosalina and told her I preferred to have a phone conversation, she did not hesitate and made time for my call. I asked her a ton of questions and by the time I got off the phone with her, I felt relieved that I would have her by my side. For the past 16 months I must have sent Rosalina hundreds of emails with so many questions and concerns and she responded to each and every one right away. She recommend me EVERY vendor I used for the wedding and every single one was amazing. The day of the wedding was when she even further exceeded my expectations. She made sure the day went smoothly. Everything was perfect! I am not kidding when multiple guests told me that I had a great planner. I am sad that this whole process is over because I felt I built a relationship with everyone I worked with during this process. The last thing I will say, if you are unsure about getting a planner because you do not want to spend the money, please re- think it. The day of the wedding you want to be stress-free. All you want to do is get up and get ready. And that was possible for me, because I knew that Rosalina was going to handle everything. I had my wedding of my dreams with all the help of Rosalina! I will remember that day forever.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Maillim · Married on 09/07/2013

Words can not express how lucky I am to have found Rosalina as my wedding planner. She is absolutely wonderful. She went above and beyond for me and I am so grateful for all of her hard work. If you are getting married in PR-you NEED her! She is #1!

Sent on 09/12/2013
  • MQ

Leslie · Married on 08/02/2013

What wonderful words can I say about Rosalina that haven’t already been said? Usually my friends and family come to me for help planning their events. I am specific and I take charge, so for my wedding most assumed I wouldn’t let anyone assist me. However, we were planning a destination wedding so we needed a planner. We went to Puerto Rico a to meet with wedding planners and scout locations. As soon as we met Rosalina we connected with her. She was up front and answered all of our questions. She even gave us some advice and suggested some locations to look at. Since it was a destination wedding I assumed planning was going to be difficult. I felt that the vendors weren’t going to “get me, get my vision.” I WAS WRONG! Rosalina took care of EVERYTHING, even the details I didn’t think of. If she tells you to get the white dance floor, get it. She knows what she’s talking about, consider her ideas. She connected me with great vendors and assisted with any questions I had. I usually send my emails at night so I was surprised to get instant replies. If she didn’t have the answer right away she would at least reply that she’ll soon get you the answer. Our wedding was beautiful, it was a beach theme wedding. I didn’t want flowers in fact I hate them. I sent her an inspiration board of what we wanted and we got more. She exceeded our expectations. My bouquet was beautiful, I wanted an all white seashell bouquet and she made sure I got what I wanted. Everyone was talking about it. My dad was in an accident three days before the wedding in Puerto Rico. While I took care of him Rosalina was handling the wedding details. She was prepared with a plan B if my dad wasn’t up for the wedding. Our guests were amazed and they all had a great time. Rosalina gave us the greatest gift of all, because of her we were able to enjoy our wedding. I was able to focus on having fun and the groom danced the whole night. Thank you Rosalina, we are truly grateful!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Katerina · Married on 07/27/2013

My experience with Momentus Special Events and More was beyond amazing! The moment I saw a glimpse of her work, I knew Rosalina Torres was the perfect wedding planner for me. She's a woman with vision, professionalism, kindness, and most importantly the experience to make that special day an unforgettable one! Rosalina took the time to understand the concept I had in mind, and along with her wonderful team... I HAD THE WEDDING OF MY DREAMS! Every single detail of my wedding was a reflection of my taste and personality. She had everything organized and under control... at all times! So, I can happily say, I had a perfect wedding. Words can't express the gratitude and happiness I feel each time I remember my wedding day, or see the pictures of a day that will definitely live in my mind and heart till the end of times! I'm forever grateful, and would recommend Momentus Special Events and More to every bride to be!

With love,
    Katerina & Neftalí

Sent on 08/12/2013

Tieuvi · Married on 07/13/2013

Rosalina solved all of our problems for our destination wedding in San Juan. She was unbelievable throughout the whole process, and would literally respond to emails within 10-15 minutes at nearly any time of day. The vendors that Rosalina recommended were spot on, and saved us a lot of headaches (and probably money) as things work much, much slower in PR than in the States. Rosalina's familiarity and professionalism with La Concha Resort were an added bonus, as she knew much/all of the hotel staff and was well respected throughout. If you're having a destination wedding in PR and live in the mainland, you would be crazy to go with any other wedding planner. She runs a tight ship on wedding day, and keeps everything moving smoothly even if there are snags. We were SO lucky to find her on Wedding Wire!!!

-Tieuvi and Dan

Sent on 10/02/2013

Chrystal · Married on 07/05/2013

I highly recommend Rosalina! My wedding was an absolute dream thanks to her!

El San Juan Resort and Casino was the perfect place for a gorgeous wedding. Amnel, the catering manager, is top notch. He emailed me a list of suggested wedding planners and vendors to choose from. After reviewing several planners online, I decided to contact Rosalina. She responded that day explaining her services. Through her email I could tell that she was thorough, detailed, and professional.

Working with Rosalina was so easy. She responded swiftly to my emails and answered every question. She kept me on track as far as when decisions had to be made. She gently let me know that wedding planning is a process and I needn't try to rush or stress over anything. I also swear she is connected to the best of the best wedding vendors in San Juan! I couldn't have been happier with our decorator, wedding cake creator, DJ, and photographer.

As Rosalina's client, I felt well taken care of. She included special touches that I wouldn't have even expected. For example, after our guests had gone to the cocktail hour and my husband and I stayed behind for pictures, Rosalina had a waiter follow behind us with a small tray of water and wine. After pictures, she made sure we were the first to step into our beautiful wedding reception room and see it before our guests. She gave us a moment to unwind and had a waiter serve us the cocktail hour hors d'oeuvres and drinks. And during the reception our waiter kindly brought us our dinner plates and made sure we had plenty to drink. At the end of the night, she packed up all of our remaining belongings including our cake and made sure all of the gifts were collected!

We had one minor hiccup that was my fault. I left off four guests from the final reception list. Rosalina thankfully took care of the problem making sure she found chairs and made room for them!

My destination wedding was absolutely beautiful and I'm so thankful to Rosalina!

Sent on 07/19/2013

gino · Married on 06/30/2013

Rosalina did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding. We decided to do a destination wedding and coming from NY my wife and I had high expectations for a beautiful and fun wedding in PR. Rosalina delivered a perfect wedding for us! She was unbelievably responsive at all times, you never have to wait long for her. She was accurate and on point with all her recommendations. She was professional, creative, and fun. We couldn't ask for anything more. We have been to a lot of weddings, taken a lot of notes, and seen many wedding planners in action. I promise you Rosalina is the best!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Krystal · Married on 06/23/2013

Rosalina- from the start you were professional, knowledgeable and responsive. I must say you have found your calling- you are detailed, efficient and very coordinated. At each step, you listened to my questions, my vision, my ideas and helped guide me to put them together. Our wedding day was perfect! We had a destination wedding and used Rosalinas services to coordinate. We visited a few months before and Rosalina helped us coordinate a day of visiting all of our vendors. She is a delight to talk to, work with and brings out ideas to personalize along the way. She is very respected by other vendors on the island, many many people told us that we had found the best, and we were sure we did!

It actually rained on our wedding day, so we got to see Rosalina and her team's true work. We had to use our back up plan (which Rosalina recommended) at the last minute. Rosalina and her team made everything seemless!!! They transformed a conference room at the hotel into our ceremony in literally moments. She took the time to meet our parents and siblings and bridal party and everyone commented on what an asset she was.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! I would recommend your services to anyone!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Renee · Married on 06/22/2013

Momentus Special Events & More, was extraordinary. My husband and I could not have been more pleased with everything that was provided to us by Rosalina. We met with Rosalina once, approximately one year prior to our wedding. She was extremly attentive, and made sure to get all of the information needed in order to plan for our wedding June, 2013. From that point forward Rosalina was right there all along the wedding planning with me, especially considering I was all the way in Ohio. She consitently assured me along the way that everything was going to be okay, and to not worry. The entire relationship was validated during the entire weekend of our wedding. If I had to plan anything in San Juan, PR, it will be with Rosalina and her team. Our entire family loves her!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Natalie · Married on 06/16/2013

Rosalina is AMAZING and that is an understatement. She did a fantastic job with my destination wedding. I hired her with only a month and half to prepare for my event. I had only chosen a venue and she did an incredible job pointing me in the right direction with my vendors. I contacted many wedding planners and she was the best, fastest, and easiest to work with. She made my wedding week celebration and wedding day fantastic and worry free. Everything was perfect and I could not have done it without her. Rosalina is the best and I would highly recommend her for your destination wedding in Puerto Rico!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Rosalina did a great job planning and helping me bring my vision to life and also referring me to all of the contacts/vendors who also did a great job! Everyone had a great time especially me and my husband. I truly appreciate all the hard work, time and energy she put in to making my day so special. I can't thank her enough! From decorations to pictures and music to the cake I appreciate it all. She did a awesome job and I can't thank her enough!

Rosalina answers emails right away regardless of the time, her suggestions are thoughtful and one of a kind, and she knows how to make a bride feel like her only client! Her relationship with El San Juan also made this process easier as well! You can tell Rosalina loves what she does through the connections she has.

Shes the best wedding planner anyone could ever ask for!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Jayleen · Married on 06/02/2013

We had our wedding at the Caribe Hilton and Rosalina at Momentus Special Events was beyond amazing. Rosalina was very professional and down to earth. She was awesome throughout the whole process. Rosalina was responsive to all of my emails and questions. She is amazing. Her vendors were also amazing... Everyone still keeps raving about her cake vendor and makeup/hair stylist Javier Moreno. Even while i am back in NY, people are still commenting about my make up thanks to Rosalina's recommendation. I would highly, highly recomment Rosalina as a wedding planner in Puerto Rico. She is amazing and made my day very special. Thank you Rosalina at Momentus...

Sent on 06/07/2013

April · Married on 05/31/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Rosalina on my destination wedding. Although I live in Milwaukee, I thought the communication was handled very well via long distance. It was mainly through e-mail and I found her to be very responsive to my questions and needs. I found her very easy to work with and overall, she is a genuine person who cares about her clients and their wishes. You have to be patient working with brides/weddings and I thought she did just that. I'm pretty sure she is used to doing big elaborate weddings, but I did not feel as though my small (30 person) wedding received any different treatment. All my needs were met. We had a last minute change due to weather, and I thought Rosalina did an excellent job making the necessary changes to make my ceremony beautiful. I'm very happy with her services and would recommend her to any bride looking for an excellent planner.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Our recent wedding in Old San Juan Puerto Rico, was absolutely flawless, and we have Rosalina to thank. Everything from the smallest detail to the largest request was addressed and executed perfectly. Rosalina was very professional, knowledgeable and extremely helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Momentus Speical Events and More.

Joanne and Erik
    Boston, MA

Sent on 06/02/2013

My wife is from New Jersey and I am a native of Puerto Rico. In the past few years we traveled frequently to PR to visit family and friends. My wife fell in love with the island from the beginning because of the culture and the people so we decided on having our wedding there. Being that we live in Virginia, we were concerned that we were not going to be able to plan from afar, then we met Rosalina Torres of Momentus Special Events and More. We arranged to meet her on one of the trips we took to visit family and were instantly impressed by her organization, professionalism, and knowledge of wedding venues across the island. During the planning process for one year prior to the big day, she always responded instantly to our emails and calls, was honest, and truly helped us make our wedding the vision we had. She helped us with total coordination of the event including venue, music, ceremony, florist, hair/make-up, photography. On the day of the event, we both were able to relax and enjoy as Rosalina ensured all went according to plan. We would recommend Rosalina to anyone that is planning a wedding in PR, she is the best without a doubt!

Sent on 02/16/2014

Maria · Married on 04/06/2013

We are more than pleased with the work performed by our wedding planner Rosalina Torres of Momentus Special Events & More for our destination wedding in Old San Juan, P.R. Rosalina demonstrated her professionalism from the time we contacted her the first time. She was well prepared for her presentation of her services when we were looking for a wedding planner. To us, it was very important to hire someone who not only demonstrated her competence through her presentation, but also who could demonstrate excellent social and communication skills in both English and Spanish. She is exceptionally organized and the vendors she recommended are all of high quality service/professionalism. We trusted her because she made us feel at ease. She demonstrated great working knowledge of the wedding industry in Puerto Rico. On the day of my wedding, my guests commended her for her professionalism and great organization. We are pleased with her work and highly recommend her to any couple who needs her wedding planning services. The quality of service was at is best, and you can judge by looking our album of pictures she has on her facebook page title under the name of maria arroyo & roberto polanco. Thanks Rosalina for going above and beyond. Our wedding was beautiful and much due to your services. you are the best in the industry and we can testify to that.
    best wishes,
    maria & roberto

Sent on 07/22/2013

David · Married on 03/01/2013

Rosalina is top notch! She is responsive and willing to listen to your requests and work with exactly what you request.

Sent on 03/12/2013

Allis · Married on 01/25/2013

Rosalina was great to work with from the start. She was quick to respond to my many many emails and was there every step of the way. All the vendors she recommended were amazing. The whole process went very smoothly and the wedding turned out perfect! I would recommend Rosalina to anyone getting married in Puerto Rico. Couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 02/10/2013

Katie · Married on 01/05/2013

Rosalina is absolutely AMAZING. I am so incredibly thankful that I found her to help plan and coordinate my wedding at the El San Juan Hotel in January 2013. I hired Rosalina about 9 months before my wedding and from day one, I was impressed. She was extremely responsive via phone and email. Literally, I'd be sending her emails at 11pm at night and within minutes she was sending replies to help answer my questions. Also, her recommendations on vendors were invaluable to us. We used Rosalina's recommendations for our DJ, Guitarist, Florist/Decoration, Hair/Make-up, Cake, and Transportation. Everyone she recommended were top notch professionals and our wedding wouldn't have been what it was without Rosalina and her amazing network of vendors, connections, and friends in the wedding industry in Puerto Rico. She also had a fantastic relationship with the catering manager at the hotel which helped our wedding day be flawlessly executed. Every detail was taken care of and I'm so thankful for her and everything she did for us! I really can't say enough about how great she is!!

Sent on 02/18/2013

Teresita · Married on 12/22/2012

Rosalina came highly recommended by our wedding decorators, and she didn't disappoint! We hired her for partial wedding coordination, where the client is responsible for setting up most of the vendors. During the months before the wedding, she made sure that everything was in place with our vendors, especially the venue. She kept us on time, and on track with the wedding planning. She promptly answered all our questions and concerns. Rosalina made a timeline of the wedding day, and everything went according to plan. At the end of the night, she and her partner gathered all remaining wedding favors, and gifts for us. But most importantly, she made sure our wedding day ran smoothly, and stress-free. Rosalina is prompt, professional and friendly! We definitely recommend her for wedding coordination.

Sent on 04/21/2013
  • Y

Yisenny · Married on 12/08/2012

Rosalina y su equipo de trabajo ofrecieron un servicio excelente para nuestra boda. Tuvimos la boda de nuestros suenos y sera inolvidable. Gracias Rosalina por tu dedicacion y profesionalismo durante la planificacion . Recomiendo 100% sus servicios =)

Sent on 02/15/2013