Momentus Special Events & More Reviews

Momentus Special Events & More 5
Momentus Special Events & More 6
Momentus Special Events & More 7

Kaitlin · Married on 10/23/2015

We were excited after choosing Puerto Rico for our destination wedding, but we weren't really sure how to start the planning process. A friend's sister got married in PR and planned everything herself, but, after speaking with her, I knew I wanted someone with a real knowledge of Puerto Rico and all its vendors to help us. Luckily, she had another friend who was able to give us Rosalina's name. From the beginning, Rosalina was amazing. We had been warned about things being on "island time," but Rosalina was prompt and thorough with all her responses. It's hard for me to even imagine how much more difficult this process would have been without her as she made everything so seamless. She helped us select all of our vendors (each one better than the next!), and she met with my mom and I when we took a trip about 4 months before the big day. We both loved her immediately and were so grateful to have her guidance. The day of the actual wedding I didn't spend as much time with Rosalina- because she was working all day behind the scenes to make sure everything was perfect! And it was literally PERFECT. The day after the wedding my husband and I just looked at each other and said "How did NOTHING go wrong??" We had 120 guests at our destination wedding, and each and every one had an amazing time. I cannot thank Rosalina enough for everything she did for us and making our wedding a complete dream!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Linda · Married on 10/11/2015

Rosalina is the best! She helped us plan our dream wedding in Puerto Rico and we couldn't have done it without her.

She knows all the best vendors and you can tell she is well known on the island. My favorite thing about her is that she works really fast and is super responsive which is refreshing given that most of the island is on "island time". Anytime we asked for anything she already knew where/how to get it for it us. Most of our planning was done through email but she did spend a few days with us meeting the vendors when we were in Puerto Rico during the summer time. She is so professional, friendly, responsive and even took calls with us late at night to accommodate our busy schedules.

On the actual day of the wedding, we did not see her much but we knew she was working hard to make sure all the vendors were on time and did their jobs. Everything that day was perfect and we smile thinking about it all the time. All our friends raved about the wedding and told us what a great job we did with the planning - obviously it was all Rosalina! Thank you Rosalina and Momentus events for helping us plan such a perfect wedding!!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Marisara · Married on 07/03/2015

I just had my dream wedding on July 3, 2015, and this would not have been possible without Rosalina!!!
    I'm from Puerto Rico but moved to Dallas 6 years ago. I have a very busy job, and why I knew I did not have a lot of time to make decisions, which by the way, I also hate. In addition to all this, I could not find a single person who would recommend me a good wedding coordinator in the island and my mom couldn't help me. Last but not least, I was planning a wedding for half Puerto Rican, half American wedding party and I wanted to make sure I could have the Puerto Rican flavor but entertain the American crowd very well. Soooo having said all the above, I was convinced planning this wedding would be HELL for me! Lucky me, I found Rosalina online and saw that she had amazing reviews. I did not think about it twice and chose her to be my coordinator. That was by far the most important decision I made! From day one she was extremely available, answering all my questions immediately, literally!!. If time went by and I hadn’t made decisions, she would remind me and be on top of everything. It was literally perfect for me, because as I could not spend long hours looking up things I just trusted her vendors and recommendations all the way and I cannot imagine how my wedding could have turned out better. Every single one of my guests was soooo impressed with everything and many people came up to me to tell me it was the best wedding they had been to. Everything went smoothly and I am happy to say I have zero horror stories from that day (unlike many others I had heard). Bottom line, planning a wedding went from being the most scary and stressful situation for me to the easiest, smoothest process. If I had to do it all over again and even if I had a a third of the budget I had initially, the one thing I couldn't change would be hiring Rosalina.

Sent on 07/24/2015

catarina · Married on 05/09/2015

Rosalina is AMAZING!!!! May 9th, 2015 was the best day of my life, thanks to Rosalina for providing me the dream come true wedding. She is extremely professional, and knows how to manage her job very well..I would highly recommend her to anyone..THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY ESPECIAL DAY EVERYTHING I EVER DREAMED OF..WE LOVE YOU!!!
    Mr.&Mrs. Centeio:)

Sent on 05/18/2015
  • Z

Zara · Married on 04/25/2015

We just had our dream wedding in Old San Juan on 4/25/15, and we have Rosalina to thank for helping us to realize our vision.

We spent over 18 months planning a large (220 person) wedding with a rehearsal dinner at Casa de Espana, night ceremony at Castillo de San Cristóbal, and reception at Antiguo Casino. Given that this was a destination wedding for us (we live in NYC and California), Rosalina was a vital resource for us. We relied on her to find us quality vendors and coordinate all of our efforts on the ground, which she did exceptionally. We had very specific ideas for all the details of our wedding, and Rosalina worked hard to help facilitate each of them. We sent her numerous emails and she would almost always respond within minutes, which was very helpful and reassuring.

There is no way that we could have executed our wedding weekend without Rosalina. She coordinated everything behind the scenes, and her close relationships with all of our vendors helped them to work together closely and communicate seamlessly throughout our events.

Rosalina is great at her job, but also a great person to work with. She is kind, patient, always cheerful, and very calming in even stressful situations. All of our many friends and family that met her during the wedding loved her. We chose Rosalina as a wedding planner because we liked her style and felt like we would want her as a friend. 2 years after meeting her we can say that we are happy we chose her and that she will always have a friend in both of us.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Erica · Married on 04/10/2015

Rosalina is a very professional, responsive, wedding planner. I found her to be very sharp in remembering details and coordinating vendors to accommodate the vision I had for my wedding. She was very instrumental in ensuring my wedding day wishes came true and closely followed all of the requests I gave her .

Sent on 04/20/2015

Best coordinator ever! Rosalina was always on task and ready to work, she was always very professional, responsive and was always available when needed. She helped us greatly during that one last month rush before the wedding day. She called all of our guests that didn't RSVP and made sure of who was going to be present and who was not, she made sure to contact all of the other vendors and coordinate the entire day with them so that everyone was on the same page. That day ran very smoothly and everything was more than perfect! Her partner and herself where amazing that day, very nice, very attentive and always making sure everything was up to par. I could not ask for more. It was all better than what we imagined it would be. Extremely pleased with everything and would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Sujey · Married on 03/15/2015

I came across Rosalina when she planned a close friend's wedding. Just by experiencing that amazing wedding I knew that she's who I wanted for planning my special day. No doubt she will recommend the best wedding vendors and I am glad I listened to her advice for every detail. NOTHING went wrong prior or during the event, everything went smooth and flawlessly and you will be able to enjoy your wedding day from the moment you wake up to the moment the party ends.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Leslie · Married on 12/13/2014

I was dreaming of my perfect wedding day for soooo many years, and I wanted to make sure that the vendors I chose to make this a reality were the perfect ones. As everybody told me, my first step was to have my wedding planner. I choose Momentus Special Events & More, and Im just speechless with the performance of my wedding planner, Rosalina Torres and all the vendors she recommended to me. She was very professional, hard working, knowledgeable, and most importantly, a joy to work with. Rosalina responded to all my emails immediately, and I felt that even though I was living in Florida, she was there always for me no matter the time of the day.

Since my wedding, mostly every day, I think of that amazing day and how much fun everybody had. Everyone is still talking about how perfect everything was and this was because of you, Rosalina Torres. I don't have words to express my gratitude and how happy I am with your work. You made a girl's dream come true!!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Ashley · Married on 11/15/2014

Amazing is an understatement when describing Rosalina and her services! When I began my wedding planning, I was dreading all of the stress that comes along with planning your dream wedding. Choosing Rosalina as my wedding planner was the best decision ever! When I say I had a stress-free and smooth journey throughout my wedding planning, I am not kidding! Needless to say my wedding day was a dream come true and my family and I were blown away with how perfect everything went! I can not imagine planning my wedding without Rosalina. When you give her an idea or explain to her what you are looking for, she knows exactly what to do. She is an expert in her field and knows of all the best vendors in Puerto Rico. Rosalina made sure I had the best team and that all vendors fulfilled what we were looking for on our special day!! Our expectations were not only fulfilled but exceeded! We were blown away with how perfect our wedding came out!!

Rosalina, thank you so much for all of your hard work and for making our wedding day a dream come true!! We will be forever grateful! Thank you thank you thank YOU!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Rosalina was an absolutely incredible wedding planner. We were planning our destination wedding from the states and had no idea where to start. The El San Juan Hotel (we had our reception at the ESJ ballroom) recommended a few wedding planners and Rosalina was by far the most qualified and most attentive. One of the first things she asked me was “what is the best way to communicate (text, phone or email)”; she wanted to make sure I felt comfortable with our communication and she wanted to make it easy for me. One of the things I loved about Rosalina was I would send her about 5 emails a night (no joke…) and she always answered me no later than a few hours later or at the latest first thing in the morning. That’s how I knew Rosalina was perfect for us. The other wedding planners took days to return calls and I knew I could not work with that. I felt that I was taking a chance with planning my wedding from so far away, but Rosalina took the anxiety away. She is extremely attentive and responsive, but not only that, she truly wanted me to have my dream wedding. She is also extremely knowledgeable about the Puerto Rican wedding vendor space. She knows all of the best vendors & all of the vendors she recommended to us turned out to be FABULOUS. I changed my wedding ceremony location a few months before my wedding to Plaza Norzagary and Rosalina was the reason I was able to make it happen! I was very specific in what I wanted and she saw my vision and brought it to life in a way words cannot begin to describe. We had around 160 people at our destination wedding and every single person that I have spoken with from the wedding said that it was hands down the most FUN & GORGEOUS wedding they have ever been to … I want to tell them it is because of my wedding planner! Rosalina truly knows how to plan the best wedding and she is best friends with all of the top wedding vendors….SHE WILL MAKE MAGIC HAPPEN. We will forever be grateful for Rosalina! - J&J
    Oct 11, 2014

Sent on 11/17/2014

Chanté · Married on 07/16/2014

Rosalina. WOW. There are not enough words to describing how amazing she is!! From the very beginning I felt like I was her only bride. I was planning a wedding in Puerto Rico from Hawaii so I was very very needy and she responded to emails immediately, the 7 hour time difference was never an issue!! She always had the best advice and the best vendors. She always went above and beyond. Our wedding went off without a hitch because of her. I never broke a sweat or worried because I knew I had Rosalina by my side. She found us the best vendors, places for bridal showers, bachelorette parties, and even put favors together for us. To say she was a god send would be an understatement. All I did was tell her what I wanted and she made it happen with a snap of her fingers! If you're having a wedding in Puerto Rico, hire Rosalina!!!

Sent on 12/07/2014
  • User4582047 · 2+ years ago

From the first time I contacted Rosalina I knew she would be the perfect wedding planner to carry out my dream wedding. We contacted her two years before our wedding date and throughout the whole process she was absolutely amazing. My fiancé and I had moved away from Puerto Rico and counted on her to handle all the details that we couldn't take care of since we were no longer on the island. From our first meeting she suggested the most beautiful venue in Old San Juan and from there everything just fell into place. She responded quickly to emails..even at 2 in the morning when my mind was racing with ideas! She knows the best of the best vendors in Puerto Rico from bands, to photographers, make up artists and even helped me find a place for me and my bridesmaids to relax and get our nails done before the wedding! There was not a second that I doubted that things would get done as planned since Rosalina is very organized, professional and really cares about her work and her clients. I loved everything about my wedding and would do it all over again! Thank you so much Rosalina!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2014

Rosalina is an excellent wedding planner! She is very good at her job and made me comfortable throughout the entire process. At first I didn't know what all to expect planning it from Dallas, but Rosalina made me feel much better having her there. She recommended excellent vendors and our wedding day was perfect! I would definitely recommend Rosalina as your wedding coordinator, I don't know how we could have done it without her!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Cesci · Married on 05/31/2014

Used Rosalina and best decision ever! I live in Florida and visiting PR was not an option but Rosa made the whole planning experience easy and followed thru thoroughly with all my questions and concerns. The vendors she recommended were amazing and everyone worked well together and flowed nicely. My decorative ideas were executed tastefully and elegantly.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Lirio · Married on 05/03/2014

She made my dream come true. The best wedding planer of the world. Responsable and trustworthy
    I recommend her without any reservation

Sent on 05/26/2014

Kimberly · Married on 05/01/2014

Rosalina was AMAZING! I wanted a small, intimate, romantic wedding. Rosalina delivered way more than what I was expecting! The venue was perfect, the ceremony was exactly what I wanted, the flowers and decor were stunningly FABULOUS! The evening was beautiful and magical; it was a fairy tale wedding!
    THANK YOU ROSALINA! LOVE YOU!

I would highly recommend Rosalina to anyone wanting a spectacular wedding!
    Kim and Daryl Bowen

Sent on 07/30/2014
  • I

Isabel · Married on 04/19/2014

My daughter had a destination wedding in Hatillo, Puerto Rico. Planning a wedding is not an easy thing to do. Even more when is a destination wedding. That's why we decided to hired a wedding planner. Rosalina from Momentus events and more was very professional and responsible from the first day we contacted her. Every time I e-mailed her she responded in a timely manner. We are very satisfied with all the vendors she recommended to us. I don't have enough words to say how grateful we are . I highly recommend Rosalina Torres as a wedding planner . Excellent wedding planner.

Sent on 04/22/2014

Nichole · Married on 04/05/2014

"In planning my wedding in San Juan Puerto Rico, I hired Rosalina Torres of Momentus Special Events and More. Her services were invaluable. Rosalina is very connected to the top vendors in Puerto Rico and is extremely respected by those she works with. Her recommendations were spot on and her attention to detail made our wedding weekend in San Juan more than what we could have hoped. Everything that we had planned happened perfectly. At the end of the weekend I had no complaints, not a single detail was missed and Rosalina handled everything from our rehearsal to our wedding night seamlessly. If anything went wrong, I wouldn't have known as she had the forthright to handle it without bothering me with the minuscule details to ensure that my night was perfect.

I would highly recommend Rosalina's services to any bride considering getting married in Puerto Rico. She is extremely professional, easy to work with and very accommodating to the bride. Her services were very affordable and she is worth every single penny and more!"

Sent on 04/09/2014

Glenn · Married on 03/15/2014

Ms Torres was professional and very organized. Whatever she promised she delivered. She organized both the ceremony and reception perfectly. I would highly recommend her to any couple getting their wedding plans underway. Her charges were also very fair and reasonable.

Sent on 03/26/2014

LESLY · Married on 03/14/2014

Rosalina did an amazing job helping us coordinate our intimate destination wedding!
    We loved working with her through the entire process. Her vendor referrals were excellent and everyone was perfect for us and our budget. She was a huge help given that we had to plan the wedding from a distance. Her knowledge of the wedding industry and relationship with the vendors made me feel at ease throughout the entire process. She was more than helpful and accommodating throughout and I am so glad that she was a huge part of our big day! I will be forever thankful for the wonderful memories.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Marieli · Married on 02/22/2014

Rosalina Torres, and Momentus Special Events & More were truly worth engaging! Although originally from Puerto Rico and now living in the states, we trusted the reviews to select what we believed were the best in league, and we sure got it! Rosalina Torres is a professional and knows the business extremely well. She takes her role seriously, and understands that with every engagement there is a lot at stake. Rosalina Torres is a woman with great vision, professionalism, thoughtfulness, and most importantly carries the experience needed to make of that special day all you want and more! Rosalina Torres, a highly regarded and constantly engaged professional, took the time to fully grasp our vision, guided us through the process, and along with her team, seamlessly made it happen. Our wedding was truly a dream come true. Still two weeks later and our families can’t stop talking about how magical it was. We are grateful for the opportunity to have someone like Rosalina Torres serve as our Wedding Planner. Beyond this role, I would consider her a true executive in this particular field. Her work ethic, commitment and engagement are evident, pre, during and post wedding. We too are extremely grateful to have crossed paths for such important occasion, and would highly recommend Momentus Special Events & More!
    Kindly,
    Marieli & Oscar

Sent on 03/10/2014

Rosalina was a joy to work with! Although we hired her to be our coordinator just for the day of the wedding, we were in touch throughout the wedding process. I sent her all of the decorations for the ceremony and reception ahead of time, and she set up everything perfectly! She helped us during the rehearsal, and on the day of the wedding, she arrived on time, coordinated the payment of all the other vendors, and she MCed the reception! Rosalina is professional and I would absolutely recommend her!!

Sent on 02/17/2014

Tamara · Married on 01/25/2014

La coordinación de Rosalina/Momentus para mi boda fue exepcional! Desde el comienzo cumplió todas mis expectativas.. Estuvo al pendiente de cada detalle con una gran organización, responsabilidad y profesionalismo.. El día del evento TODO quedo espectacular, tal como lo soñé! Gracias Rosalina por toda tu ayuda!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Rosalina helped us coordinate our wedding and we could not have done it without her! I was a very anxious bride, especially as our wedding starting getting larger and larger and Rosalina was an amazing (and calming) person to be around. We had 140 guests and we desperately needed help coordinating everything for from transportation to decoration. She gave us amazing suggestions for each vendor and we were really happy with all of our choices! Rosalina helped us throughout the entire process, she came to vendor meetings when we were in Puerto Rico and gave great suggestions about how everything should look and operate. The day-of the wedding she reassured us everything would be perfect....and it was! Her assistant was also amazing and even helped me walk up the steep steps of San Cristobal Fort!

Everything went off without a hitch and we cannot thank Rosalina enough for making our wedding day turn out perfectly!

Sent on 03/23/2014