Momentum Talent Group Reviews

54 | Glenview, IL

54 Reviews for Momentum Talent Group

Grant · Married on 06/27/2015

3.0

Exelent band and cooperation through our whole experience.

Sent on 07/13/2015

The band was awesome! We got so many compliments, I am very pleased with the entertainment they provided, it made the party! The only issues we had were that they forgot to announce part of our bridal party during introductions and I would suggest that someone from the band let the bride know when they are going do to the first dances and bouquet toss because the time goes by so fast and I wasn't prepared when they made some of those announcements. Other than that, awesome!!

Sent on 07/08/2015

3.5

I shopped around quite a bit before hiring Larry Eckerling and Momentum Talent Group to play at our wedding, and definitely made the right choice. I was a little nervous at first because I hadn't seen the band perform, and only had to go by the video on the band's website. I went by the word of mouth reviews and by the reviews on Wedding Wire. The band learned a new song for our first dance and did a great job performing it, and my mother-in-law was extremely impressed on the band's performance of the song she chose to dance with my husband (she taught at Juliard in NY and is an expert when it comes to classical and opera music). The only complaint I have would be that somehow Larry didn't have the most up-to-date version of our agenda, and called up my parents (divorced) in the wrong speech order (we had changed it at the last minute, and we should have confirmed it with him on the day of). The only other complaint is that the party went by way too fast and we also went into 45 minutes of overtime, which was expensive, but worth it, I'm still getting compliments about the band almost 2 months later!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Michael · Married on 07/09/2011

4.2
      3.5

Larry is extremely professional and the band performed very well.

Sent on 08/03/2011