Moments Video Productions Reviews

10 | Eau Claire, WI

10 Reviews for Moments Video Productions

Lindsey · Married on 09/15/2018

We really enjoyed having Rich film our day. He was very professional and we felt comfortable with him from the start. We are so excited to see our wedding video!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • D&D2016

Danielle · Married on 12/03/2016

We were very impressed with Rich! He is very professional and you never even though he is filming! My new husband and I cannot wait to get our video back!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Krysten · Married on 10/24/2015

Moments Video Productions did a fantastic job for our wedding! Rich was our videographer. He was professional, responsible, and such a pleasure to work with. I was always impressed how quick his response rate was. He was throrough in asking questions to ensure he was capturing our ideal video. I had him record the rehearsal and wedding day, and I couldn't have received a better product than the one I did!

Sent on 05/10/2016

cari · Married on 10/04/2014

We were so happy with Rich, and the video he made of our day. It is something we will have and treasure forever. He was super easy to work with and the price was great for all of the work that he put into our day.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Andrea · Married on 08/17/2013

Moments Video Productions did a fabulous job for my wedding! Watching the video after the wedding was an incredible feeling. They do so well at capturing that special day. It's so priceless compared to just looking at pictures from the day. Watching loved ones moving and talking will be irreplaceable in years down the road. The professionalism, creativity and reasonable prices made it so worth it. I absolutely love the videography service we had and have recommended them every chance I get!

Thank you MVP!!!

Sent on 11/20/2013

I can't even begin to say how grateful I am that we had Rich (Moments Video Production) do the video at our wedding. He did an amazing job capturing everything. The best part was how he recorded the getting ready and ceremony and then played pieces of it back at the reception. I can't wait to see the final product and relive the memories :)

Sent on 08/15/2012

Deanna · Married on 12/13/2008

Rich was one of the nicest guys to work with. He was very professional and knew what he was doing. Half of the time I did not even realize he was there filming. It's definetly a great way to remember your special day! You put so much time and money into making your wedding perfect, what's an extra $1,500.00 to capture your memories?. At least give it a thought.. you will NOT regret it!

Sent on 12/30/2008

Going to a friends wedding I had thought I had everything planned until I watched the same day edit video at the reception. I needed to have it at mine, and it was worth every penny!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/01/2015

This was a great vendor to go with! He was great to work with, and the work he did for the price was fantastic! Overall very happy with experience!

Sent on 07/01/2016
  • User6720975 · 2+ years ago

The coverage of the day was very thorough and you receive edited and raw video. They were very flexible and helped meet your personal vision of what would be included in your edited version. Easy going and great to work with! :)

Sent on 05/16/2016