Moments Pro Studio Reviews

35 | Plano, TX

35 Reviews for Moments Pro Studio

Angela · Married on 04/26/2014

I am completely satisfied with the fabulous job from the two professional ladies at Moments Photography!

They did our engagement photos, my bridal photos and our wedding. I am very impressed with the details that they love to focus on and how they brought my dream photos to reality!

They are both very talented, fun to work with, completely professional and will work with you to capture those special moments of your wedding day that are the most important.

I absolutely recommend this vendor to anyone wanting to focus on the details of their wedding as well as the complete picture.

Sent on 01/01/2015

Moments photography was the best decision we made throughout our wedding planning. They tailored the type of photography we wanted in addition to adding their own personal touches. We received our edited digitals within a month of our wedding. We highly recommend them to anyone needing photography for a special event.

Sent on 02/06/2014

Steven · Married on 03/02/2013

Moments Photography did an absolutely outstanding job for my wedding. Not only did they deliver top-notch quality photographs, but they really went the extra step to capture the small moments that make a day like that meaningful. Definitely would recommend to anyone needing friendly, professional photographers for any occasion!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Sara · Married on 05/27/2012

My pictures are beautiful. I feel like Moments Photography did a wonderful job capturing every moment of my wedding and they did tasteful touch ups that improved the pictures without going overboard. I love the variety of shots and the photobook is gorgeous!

Sent on 11/07/2013

judy · Married on 05/19/2012

Karen and Rebecca did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos!!! We love all of our photos taken and especially our wedding album!!!

Sent on 10/10/2013
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/17/2012

Moments exceeded our expectations for a wedding photographer! Karen, Rebecca, and Ron were very professional. They worked with us from beginning to end giving us exactly the photos we wanted and needed. They are prompt, professional, and very helpful. Rebecca created some of the most breathtaking shots I've ever seen. Karen made sure everyone was where they needed to be! Our photos came back sooner than we expected. We will use them again for all our future events!

Sent on 04/13/2012

Nanette · Married on 10/29/2011

The photographers thought of way more poses than we could have imagined. Our daughters entire ceremony was photographed. They even got some great funny shots that the goonsmen and father of the bride thought up.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2011

Experience could not be better. Pictures are stunning.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Laura · Married on 07/15/2016

My family and husband and I loved working with Rebecca and Karen, they were so organized and made sure we talked everything over before the big day. They were flexible with package add one and even agreed to meet in a mutual location when my husband had an allergic reaction to their cat haha
    We love our wedding album and print, they truly preserved the best day of our lives for the rest of forever!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2015

4.2
      3.5

When my fiancé and I started our wedding planning, I had no idea what style of wedding I wanted. I thought going through local wedding photographer's websites, would help me find my own style, get familiar with different venues, wedding decor, gowns, etc. and I soon decided to visit a bridal show held in my area.

After passing several photography booths and lots and lots of pictures from different photographers I still didn't know if I wanted to have a Winery/Country Club outdoor wedding, or a fancy hotel ballroom wedding, BUT I knew I wanted Rebecca and Karen to shoot my wedding either way!

As soon as we finalized our date and venue, I contacted Karen and was so happy to find out they were available! Coincidentally they shoot the engagement sessions at the venue of my finance and I first date. WOW, the pictures were beautiful and that sealed the deal for me. I booked with Karen and Rebecca after our engagement session, never talked or got a quote from anywhere else. Karen and Rebecca’s pictures touched me like no others, and I just knew I had to have them shoot my wedding!

We met later in the studio, and they were super friendly and we instantly felt comfortable with both of them. They went over some of their beautiful albums with us, and each of them were artistic and unique. There are amazing pictures on their website and facebook page, but I saw some extraordinary shots in their studio, on large quality prints and they were just breath taking. What impressed me most was that not two albums were similar in couple's portraits, or lighting, two things they all shared was quality and creativity.

Sent on 01/05/2016