Moments of Elegance Reviews

Rating 3.8 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

3.8

John Married on 01/14/2012
    We were totally thrilled by our party favors (teacups with candles inside and personalized tags) that we ordered from Moments of Elegance. They arrived in tact and on time and they were absolutely gorgeous. Our guests enjoyed them thoroughly! They were at www.momentsofelegance.com.
  • Natalia
    Natalia Married on 10/25/2008
    I found this company to be one of the most helpful and friendly of all the vendors I worked with. Due to some complications with another online company I had ordered from (nightmare), I found myself 2 weeks before my wedding with no favors. One of my bridesmaids suggested Moments of Elegance, as she had ordered her baby shower favors from them and was very pleased. I called them to find out if it was possible to get personalized favors within my very small time frame and not only were they able to do it, they kept me updated the entire way through the process. I worked with Heather who figured out the exact date I would receive my favors and gave me all of my options for expedited shipping and optional rush fees. They also beat the price of the other website where I had originally ordered - Double Bonus! I received my favors 4 days before my wedding on the exact day they said I would -with no typos either :-)

I don't usually take the time to leave reviews but I happened to see a 1 star review for moments of elegance and I just had to leave my 2 cents because I had the complete opposite experience with this company. They were completely accessible the entire time and I received email confirmations of every status update along the way. What more could a bride ask for?
    Alexis Married on 08/07/2007
    We ordered adorable blue favor boxes for our mountain themed wedding to fill with chocolates from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. We got them with personalized favor tags and coordinating ribbon and they were SUCH a hit!!! I was against favors, but these were so cute and yummy, I am so glad I went with them. In total our favors were about $2 each and the experience shopping with Moments of Elegance could not have gone better. I placed the order online (great website) and called to check on my personalization. They were super friendly and very responsive to my calls, and my order came in 5 days sooner than promised. I would definitely order from them again for friends showers and future parties!
  • Believe09
    Brenda Married on 12/12/2008
    I was so pleased, (as were our guests!) with the favors we got from Moments of Elegance. Our wedding was in December so we had a festive winter theme and went with personalized mint tins (with snowflakes), and little snowflake place card holders. The place card holders were perfect in adding to our decor of a winter wonderland, the mint tins came out perfect! We placed our order a little late, and the mint tins were supposed to take awhile to process, but the moments of elegance staff worked with us and got everything to us with well enough before the wedding (a concern of ours, in case things didn't come out just right...). We were both nervous purchasing off of an online company, afraid of being scammed, not receiving our products on time, or just getting crappy quality gifts for our guests...but they were the best! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about them. They were so sweet, and so sincerely concerned about my wedding being everything I hoped it would be. I did need to upgrade on shipping (which was still affordable) because of the mint tins (hence the 4.5 in flexibility...maybe my own fault for waiting till the last minute though, lol), but other than that, they were the best! Thank you guys so much for everything moments of elegance!! I will recommend you to all my engaged friends!! to anyone considering favors, this company was dead on! They were everything I could've hoped for!! Highly recommended!
    Amy Married on 01/01/2011
    We got this monogram cake topper for our wedding:

We got the 4" topper in Silver mirrored arcrylic and it was beautiful and truly elegant. It was worth the price we paid for it and it came right away. I would recommend this for couples looking for monogram cake toppers. I searched the entire web and this was the best I found! I am glad I went with them.
    Shadra Married on 06/19/2010
    I was kind of disappointed when I received the favor program fans--I actually had my sister in law redo them. I will still use them for something else because they were expensive but they were not what I thought they were going to be. They will call you back at customer service which is a plus.
  • Fanny
    Fanny Married on 09/01/2007
    I purchased wooden sailboats from Moments of Elegence and it was horrible. Communication is the key to a successful relationship (business or personal). Their responsiveness was a disaster. I placed an order on their website and there was no email order confirmation, so I didn't even know if my order went through or not. Their website also has a 110% Low Price Guarantee. So I wanted to contact them to first understand if my order went through or not and if they will honor their guarantee. Well... I tried all methods - their website offers an Online Chat with Customer Service -- they never are online, calling them resulted to nothing, emailing them did nothing UNTIL I said I wanted to cancel the order. They responded immediately, telling me that it's too late because the order was already processed (no mention of honoring the lower price I found by the way). I found out from the BBB that there are only 2 employees working for this company. Stay away.
    Sue Married on 07/21/2012
    I was totally scammed by Moments of Elegance. I ordered Candle Votives and as I live in Australua when I clicked on the cart it went to a separate website Ishopusa which took my money but failed to deliver . As moments of elegance use Ishop to manage their orders I believe they were responsible but they claimed they were not. No integrity whatsoever. Do not trust your spevial day to
    These people. If you would like more details please feel free to email me at sue.millman@gmail.com

Moments of Elegance's reply:

Sue,
    We are sorry for the unfortunate circumstances regarding your recent order, however felt we needed to address a few comments from your post. We do not use iShopUSA to "manage our orders" as you state. As a US based supplier, we and many other websites work along with international fulfillment companies to allow our products to be available to a global audience - companies such as iShopUSA. You essentially use our website to find products that you want, but the order you place is with the international company - in this case, iShopUSA. They receive your name, shipping information, order details, and your payment goes to them directly. They can charge whatever rates they want for the items, and shipment costs - we have no control over any of that. From there, they take all pending orders for items that we carry, and they place an order with us for whatever stock they have orders for. We receive no information regarding who or where these items will ultimately be shipping to. We send them the stock, and it is then their responsibility to go and fulfill each order to you, their customer.

Unfortunately we learned this past week that iShopUSA has gone out of business and this coincided with them apparently sending you an incorrect shipment. When you contacted us to let us know about the mixup, we attempted to reach out to them and discovered that their phones were shut off and we had no way of contacting them to get a refund for you (since again, the money you paid was to them and not to us). Since iShopUSA was the company that you ultimately placed the order with and your CC payment was to them, we recommended that you contact your CC company and file a claim for non-delivery of goods - you should be protected against circumstances such as this, and there should be no problem getting your money back.

There was no attempt to scam or defraud you on this order, we can show proof or our having sent the items which were delivered and received by iShopUSA. The only other way I can explain it, would be if you went into a retail shop that sold furniture, and used a manufacturer catalog to pick out the items that you wanted to buy. You pay the retail store, and they in turn order the items you want from the manufacturer. Say then, the manufacturer ships the correct items to the retail store, but the retail store messes up and sends you the wrong items - and then the retail store goes out of business. Since you are a customer of the retail store and not of the manufacturer, you would still file a credit card claim with the retail store - as ultimately the retail store is who you made an order with, who took your payment and who failed to deliver the goods.

We recommend that you file a claim with your credit card company for the order you made with iShopUSA, and there should be no problem getting a full refund back to your card.

Best Wishes,