45 Reviews for Moments & Milestones Photography & Events

Trash The Dress (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Proofs (1)

2.0

So, I truly hate to do this but considering I have been given the run around by both Aimee and Derek I feel I have no choice. My fiancé and I started out with a positive experience with M&M but we unfortunately had to cancel our wedding and services with them. According to the contract we received, we canceled with enough time in order to get a refund for unused services. After many emails with no response I started to lose my patience. Once they did respond I started getting excuses (we had you sign the wrong contract, we already spent your money, this is our livelihoods and we ask that you not take the refund, we don't know when we'll be able to get back to you or refund you).

I'm sorry but it's not my fault you gave my the "working contract" to sign. It's not my fault that you spent the money I paid to you for services I didn't use. I have tried to be patient and nice but I can tell they they are just waiting and hoping that I go away and forget about it. It wouldn't be a big deal if it wasn't a lot of money and I hadn't lost my job.

All I can say to future clients is that you read the fine print in your contract because they are going to avoid giving you any sort of refund. Don't pay out until the the services are conducted (engagement shoot, wedding day). I want people to know what I'm going through so they won't have to go through it themselves. I personally will never use them again and unfortunately encourage others to think twice before signing any contract with these people because if you sadly have to cancel, don't expect to get a dime back.

Profile Picture Debbi, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Proofs

I have been working in the wedding industry (at a venue) for about ten years. So I've been planning my wedding long before I met my husband! :)
Throughout the years and hundreds of weddings, I've worked behind the scene with vendors and have learned who I absoluelty would and wouldn't work with. I've seen the way they interact with their clients and the results of all their hard work. I've seen their response to unusual situations and how they handle the pressure when things go off track.
When my hisband and I got engaged, I knew the vendors I wanted to work with, long before we picked our date.
The service and attention to detail that Derek and Aimee have provided their brides throughout the years left an impression on me. Every time I saw Derek with a bride, either doing bridal portraits at our location or at an event, everyone always seemed so comfortable and relaxed. And that is what I wanted for my husband and I on our day.
Well, that's exactly what we got. The M&M team from beginning to end makes you feel like you are their only client. What I love most is that they want to get to know you on a much more personal level so that they capture your true self. They delivered photos far greater than I expected and were so kind and attentive on the big day!
Having been on both sides now, I can truly recommend Moments and Milestones on both a professional and personal level. Thank you for being part of our big day!

Profile Picture Priscilla, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

I absolutely loved working with Moments and Milestones. I picked them because I knew I want to do a boudoir session instead of a bridal session and they offered it. My husband loved it by the way. But they were amazing to work with they make you so comfortable, relaxed and there so fun. So if you want go pics for your wedding you need to pick them.

Profile Picture Brandi, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had the absolute best experience with Moments and Milestones! From meeting them at an open house all the way through the wedding experience, i experienced nothing but patience and professionalism. Derrick walked me though every step of the wedding day making sure we captured every moment that mattered to me and my family. When we did my bridals, he went out of his way to find a venue that fit my taste and worked well within my busy schedule to make sure i had the best shoot possible! His team is absolutely outstanding and made me feel so comfortable with the entire shoot!!! I recommend them over and over again!!!!!

Photo for Moments & Milestones Photography & Events Review
Profile Picture Heather, 12/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Moments & Milestones was the absolute best! They were so easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable around them, even when we first met everyone. Our engagements session was SO MUCH FUN and our wedding day was so smoothly run! They were able to capture all of our favorite moments of that day and turn them into something we can cherish forever. If you're looking for an awesome team of photographers who take their time to really get to know you and understand what you're wanting, Moments & Milestones is the way to go!!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Moments and Milestones for our wedding photography. Finding a photographer that we trusted and felt comfortable with was one of our biggest priorities for our wedding. The team at Moments and Milestones went above and beyond all of our expectations! Derek and Aimee both made us feel comfortable from the very start. They both reached out before the wedding to learn more about my husband and I as well as what type of photos we wanted out of our day. We both wanted candid photos that capture the emotions of the day and who we are as a couple and that is exactly what we got. Our photos came out beautifully and on time!! Not only were the photos great, but the Moments and Milestones put my husband and I first on the wedding day. They made sure all the special moments were slowed down and that we both took the time to soak in the moments completely. We are both so happy that they were there on our wedding day and would highly recommend to anyone looking for photos. We hope to use them the next time we need professional photography!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

After our previous photography failing us, M&M really stepped up and made everything amazing! Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

HIRE THESE GUYS!!! Everyone at M&M was amazing to work with and the end product was fantastic. My husband and I worked mainly with Derek and loved the way him and his team work in trying to understand us as a couple before the big day. All the prep-work really paid off, our formal pictures with the family were so quick and painless at the wedding that everyone got to go enjoy the cocktail hour. Derek even made sure my husband and I got some drinks brought out while we were finishing up some of our pictures. The photographers were great and captured not only the things we would ask them to but also a lot of things we didn't even see going on. We had our pictures in about 4 weeks and there were A LOT! It was easy to get access to them and share with our loved ones. All in all it was great service; they truly try to make your wedding day a great experience and go above and beyond for their customers.

Profile Picture User5252552, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

We were very happy with the photography work done by M&M! Derek, Aimee and the photographers were very easy to work with and in fact, we had a lot of fun! Our friends and family had good things to say about them as well after our wedding!

Profile Picture User4794153, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Moments and Milestones Photography was The Vendor of our day! Our venue and florists really let us down but Moments and Milestones came through in every way! Our photographers quickly felt like family. They were genuine, creative and thoughtful. They jumped in to help with ties and the small but personal details. They captured beautiful moments with my friends and family as well as our traditional wedding photos. Our photos were more than I could have dreamed of and I cherish them.

Profile Picture Sandy , 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Trash The Dress, Digital Files

I absolutely loved my experience with M&M. They came right when they said they would and even with my wedding having so many problems and ending up running behind they remained professional and helpful through out the whole event. They made sure they got every picture I wanted and even when i asked them to take some more they were more than happy to do so. I would recommend them to anyone! you will not be disappointed throughout your whole experience with them. They are all about communication and making sure that they understand your vision. Can't go wrong with this team!

Profile Picture User3045523, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Photography

One of our favorite times during all of the hectic wedding planning was working with Derek, Aimee and their team over at Moments & Milestones! The whole vibe of the office is very cool and they are the perfect combination of fun and professinalism. The whole team was very accessible and quick to respond to emails and phone calls. They are extremely helpful and ready to steer you in the right direction or even suggest other vendors you may need; for example I almost DIED because I lost my hairstylist very last minute and Derek referred me over to another who had availability and was WONDERFUL! They also have a perfect planning process in place which ensures they capture exactly what you want!
Our photos are gorgeous, our families and friends all loved them and I looked spectacular (which is MOST important, right? LOL!)
We 100% recommend the M&M team - they are fantastic and will not disappoint!
Thank you so much guys!
Albert and Michelle Ellis!
BOOYAH!

Profile Picture michelle, 5/9/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Moments and Milestones did an absolute AMAZING job on our wedding pictures!!! They turned out so good!! They also did my Bridal session as well which was a success! They’re staff is so friendly and go above and beyond to please you. My photographer team for both sessions was Scott and Chelsea and they just made the whole experience such a pleasure! We had such a blast the entire time and it was sad to see them leave the wedding when it was time! They got my pictures back to me exactly when they had said they would which was in a timely manner. Aimee and Derek were a pleasure to work with and their team is awesome! I even enjoyed my late night texts from Aimee making sure everything was what I wanted and making sure they had all of my “visions”!!!! If I ever need a photographer in the future I will use them and definitely recommend them to anyone needing a photographer. They were able to capture beautiful moments and pictures that we will cherish forever!!!!

Profile Picture Callie, 3/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely AMAZING is the best way to express how much we loved our photos. We were welcomed and felt right at home at Moments & Milestones Wedding Planning & Photography from the moment we walked in the door. Each and every team member we met with were so down to earth and made sure to cover every aspect of getting to know the Bride & Groom first, so they could know what to expect between the happy couple. We felt that our wedding photographers had to have an interest in our lives and get to know us. We did shop around with several photographers and all of them were either too impersonal or didn't want face to face

Profile Picture stephanie, 3/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Yalls team did an amazing job! we loved the photographers and were very happy that Deryk showed up and everything went so smoothly and the photographers were so much fun to work with and got some awesome shots and knew exactly what we were looking for and they were so much fun to hang out with!I have already been referring friends to yall and I let Stephen know that if we are going to be doing any other photo shoots for anything we are 100% coming back to yall! Im so anxious waiting for them to all come in and cant wait! :) thanks soooo much for yalls hard work for our big day! It was great

Profile Picture Savanah, 2/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Moments & Milestones were amazing to work with! They really cared about us and wanted the best photos for our wedding. They were responsive and answered all my questions (I ask a lot). They were patient and fun to work with. On the day of, Scott and Marilyn were so awesome and were a joy to work with. Scott was running around taking so many photos and having a good time with us. Our pictures turned out so great, and we couldn't ask for anything more! Cost is pretty reasonable, they were the only photographers I went with, didn't need to go to anyone else!

Profile Picture Alexis, 1/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

The photos were one of the most important parts of the wedding experience for us, and I know we made the right decision with this company. Aimee and Derek are very present and thoughtful. Scott did our engagement and wedding day photos and we couldn't be happier. The creative coordinator the day of was also amazing. We loved having two photographers there. They definitely got the shots we wanted and many, many more. The quality is fantastic and they were so great to work with. We plan on using them for our future needs and have recommended them to our friends and family.

Profile Picture User4799415, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wow!!! This vendor did such an amazing job capturing our special day. Not only were the pictures beautiful, but the staff and I were able to develop a close relationship throughout the year. It was almost hard to say goodbye. From my bridals and boudoir session, all they way to the big day, the staff was in constant contact with me, making sure they were doing their job as I saw fit. Looking back, I don't think I would have chosen anyone else...and I plan on using Moments again in the future :-)

Profile Picture User4166936, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Moments and Milestones did my engagement pictures, bridal pictures, and coverage the day of the wedding!!! Their team does very well with communication so everyone is on the same page!! I had the pleasure of working with multiple members because of all the sessions!! They are very organized, CREATIVE, and respond to any questions in a timely manner!! The best part is the memories (PICTURES) turned out AMAZING!!! They also take the time to know their couples so that the ideas in your head are exactly what you get out of the pictures. They think out of the box and want to match everyone unique style!!

Profile Picture Tara, 12/6/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Derek and Aimee are wonderful, from the moment you meet them you will be completely drawn to them and how passionate they are about what they do. Working with them was great and we couldn't be anymore pleased with Chelsea and the photographers on the day of the wedding. They were just amazing, so helpful, took the most amazing photos that we are beyond anxious to see. On the day of the wedding the photographers were always around capturing shots without being in your face obnoxious. I cannot express how wonderful these photographers were and that's coming from someone who does not like taking photos. They were a true pleasure and I know you will be happy if you book them!

Profile Picture S, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Moments and Milestones did an awesome job for my daughter's wedding. Derek and Aimee are beautiful people who live up to what they say on their website. They love people and weddings and the service they provide shows it.

The photographers, Scott andRandon and coordinator Chelsea went above and beyond. The photographers showed up early enough to luckily record all the outdoor decorations. It started to rain 20 minutes before the outdoor ceremony. Scott and Randon were able to record all the decorations for us before the rain required a move under cover. Chairs, people and everything else had to be moved away from the rain in less than 15 minutes. Chelsea's assistance with the bride was fantastic and allowed my daughter and myself the luxury of relaxing enough to have a priceless daddy/daughter moment before heading down the aisle. Scott and Randon did not miss a beat and adjusted to having to move under cover AND a totally different light. As a photographer myself I know that this is a skill many photographers do not possess. The photos are simply awesome!

Profile Picture Fred, 9/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved working with M&M! Our photographers made us feel super comfortable during our wedding day, they were on time and they even offered to help with last minute details the day of the wedding! Our pictures were so gorgeous and they truly captured the essence of our day! Yes, yes and thousand times yes to Moments & Milestones Photography!

Profile Picture Alice, 9/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

A wonderful company run by real, honest, caring people! The best vendor from our entire wedding! Our lead photographer Scott just got it! I felt comfort in knowing our day would be represented well!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I wholeheartedly recommend Moments & Milestones to anyone in need of photography. This is a company that truly cares about their clients. The owners, Aimee and Derek, really try to get to know their clients so that the photographers can capture the essence of the bride, groom, and their family. I am extremely pleased with the service I received as well as the photos. I am so happy I chose M&M to capture our wedding day. Go with M&M you will not regret!

Profile Picture Veronica, 6/29/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I wanted a photographer that would be able to capture our individual personalities as well as tell "our story." We love sports and wanted to portray that, as well as our love for the outdoors in our photos. We wanted someone to represent us and capture the story behind our first date and our love for the great state of Texas. Moments and Milestones listened to everything we had to say (both my husband and myself). This particularly great because I was working mostly with the consultants via phone and email so the in person meetings, my husband was able to give is visions to Derek and they were able to get information our of him that I was unable to... they are great at knowing the proper questions to ask to understand what he wanted. We were also able to post ideas on Pinterest, email ideas and talk on the phone with Derek, Aimee and our consultants throughout the entire 8 month process as well as meet in person... The entire team made the process stress-free. Both my husband and I come from divided families but family portraits the day of the wedding were a breeze (even with my 14 nieces and nephews). The Moments and Milestones team made all our invisions come true, met our price budget and allowed us to share our ideas to fit into the theme of our big day. The photographers we worked with were AWESOME and along with our consultants... gave us ideas for poses and pictures we didn't think about... I've recommended M&M to a few friends getting married and will continue to in the future.

Profile Picture kelly, 6/28/14, 1 Review