Moments In Time Wedding & Event Rentals Reviews

3 | Laurel, MT

3 Reviews for Moments In Time Wedding & Event Rentals

Chelsey · Married on 10/11/2014

We cannot say enough great things about Lisa! She was amazing, she provided all of our wedding decorations and it was beyond beautiful!! She was so great to work with, an all around wonderful person! you will not be disappointed ! Her decor is amazing !!!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Kristina · Married on 09/01/2014

Lisa is a kind, talented woman to work with. I very much wanted draping over our head table, and she provided exactly what we were looking for. I loved the sheer fabric, and lighting! It looked stunning, especially when she and our florist got together to make it even more fabulous with a floral chandelier. Lisa is professional, quick to respond to questions, and easy to work with. I'd recommend checking out her rental items if you are looking for affordable, unique pieces for your event. I've seen a lot of her work, and it always looks great.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Moments in Time was by far my favorite vendor to work with for my wedding. They were quick to respond to my questions (which I can't say for all my vendors) and were extremely friendly and helpful every time we spoke. My wedding decor was beautiful and they set everything up and took it down at the venue for us which saved a lot of time and worry. The decorations we picked out went perfectly with our indoor/outdoor venue.

Sent on 07/22/2014