Moments Forever Studio Reviews

Moments Forever Studio 1
Moments Forever Studio 2

Michaela · Married on 09/15/2018

AMAZING Photography Service

Moments Forever Studio (Jae) is an amazing photographer. We used him for our engagement photos, as well as for our wedding. Jae was able to capture all of the special moments, as well as candid pictures we were unaware of! His editing skills are phenomenal and his pictures are timeless. From our first encounter with Jae, we know he would be easy to work with, yet professional. For the quality of work Jae and his team provides, Moments Forever Studio is extremely affordable. My husband and I would recommend Jae to our friends and family and give him a 5 star rating.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Tiffany · Married on 01/03/2018

Jae was great to work with! We had family pictures taken at a gorgeous location and the outcome couldn't have been better! The portraits he took of my girls perfectly captured their sweet, little personalities. I will definitely be reccomending him to my friends!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Moments Forever Studio's reply:

Thank you Tiffany!! Your family is so fun to photograph. Your girls will break so many guys' heart that it's kinda tragic... You guys make me want to have a family.. Someday:)!

Carissa · Married on 07/01/2017

Jae has always been responsive and professional with me. He is shooting my wedding in about 4 weeks and he has made me feel completely at ease with the work that he has promised to do. He took the pictures on the day of my engagement and I was completely in love with them. One of his pictures was even posted on the instagram account of the jeweler who my fiancé got my engagement ring from

Moments Forever Studio's reply:

Thanks Carissa! I'm so excited to be at your wedding soon. It is my pleasure to help plan your wedding easier, and I believe it's part of my job too. All I can guarantee is that your wedding pictures will be 10 times better than the engagement pictures and any pinterest board ever existed.

CINDY · Married on 05/20/2017

We loved how are pictures turned out! We received so many compliments on them. I would definitely recommend Moments Forever Studio to everyone.

Sent on 06/11/2017
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 03/31/2017

Jae was an amazing photographer! He was so willing to listen and understand exactly what I as the bride wanted. The photographs all turned out AMAZING!!! Thanks Jae!

Andy · Married on 03/31/2017

Our Family has had two weddings since last August. First our son and then our daughter in March. Two very different weddings expressing the personalities of each couple. This studio captured the flavor of each. Both beautifully documented and some images as my wife commented, "This could be on the cover of any wedding magazine." Our final child and his bestie are expecting to use Jay and his team in a couple of years, if you don't book them first. I have come to think of them as a family friend for they have certainly served us well here in South Carolina.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/02/2016

Moments forever studio made our engagement in NYC absolutely magical. He scouted the city and park for the perfect places for shots, captured our engagement in the moment and we now have unforgettable photographs of such a special day. Incredibly professional, with such a personal touch. Moments forever will truly capture all the moments you treasure with stunning photography and artistry!

• Sophia

Sophia · Married on 10/19/2013

Seriously Impressed from Vendor to Vendor!

As a bridal hair and makeup vendor, I see a lot of wedding photography. Moments Forever Photography stands in it's own category of incredible. Jae is detail oriented, responsive and most importantly his style is fresh, modern, clean and every bit of PHENOMENAL! Thank you Jae for sharing your art with my onsite bridal beauty team! I hope more of our brides select you as their photographer in 2019 and beyond!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Moments Forever Studio 3

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Very Happy!

We were very happy with Jae! He did an amazing job capturing the special moments on our big day. Could not be happier that we selected him for our engagement/wedding photos!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Kirsten · Married on 06/30/2018

Beyond Pleasant & Delivers Magic

My family voluntarily expressed to me their enjoyment of interactions with Moments Forever Studio on our wedding day. Jae is organized, kind, calm, thoughtful, composed, and flexible. He even took the time to meet with me before our wedding to ensure we communicated well since I was from out-of-town. I expressed that we wanted candid photos most of all, and Moments captured some of the most tender moments of our wedding day, right next to some of the most hilarious. My Husband, who is not fond of photos, even smiled in our photos - gasp! I'd recommend the Studio to anyone for an event, family photo, or a private shoot.

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Moments Forever Studio 4
  • jillian

jillian · Married on 06/29/2018

A great experience

A great guy and a great photographer, I recommend him for your special day. We love our pictures :)

Sent on 11/15/2018