Molly's Flower Studio Reviews

5 | Minnetonka, MN

5 Reviews for Molly's Flower Studio

Kelsey · Married on 07/13/2013

Molly exceeded my expectations for the flowers. I wasn't exactly sure what to expect as I do not know much about flowers but on my wedding day I was so pleased to see how everything came together. We provided her with our budget and came in under it which helped a lot.

Sent on 01/09/2014
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 10/01/2011

I can't say enough great things about working with Molly. She was so helpful and creative and she went above and beyond. I took my bouquet on my honeymoon, and now it's back at home in a vase 3 weeks later and still looks beautiful. Molly even helped the guys put on their boutonnieres! I would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Maren · Married on 08/08/2009

Molly is a wonderful florist. She worked within my budget to make my vision come to life. She was honest with me about what flowers would work for a late summer wedding and came up with alternatives. She was willing to make changes along the way up until a couple weeks before the wedding. Molly made my day even more special by providing me with beautiful flowers.

Sent on 09/10/2009

Sarah · Married on 07/09/2011

Molly is an amazing florist! She was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning and was by far the best vendor I worked with for my wedding. She is honest, flexible and did wonders within my budget. I really wanted some unusual flowers and she not only delivered but made my haphazard ideas look amazing. All of the flowers far exceeding anything i had envisioned and we got so many compliments all night long (and still do). Molly truly is a talented florist.

Sent on 08/09/2011

Erica · Married on 05/30/2009

Molly was an excellent florist to work with! She has incredible vision and works with a couple to create the perfect flowers. Molly was flexible and made small changes to make our floral vision fit into our budget. The flowers were gorgeous and exceeded my expectations. She is very professional and friendly and one talented florist!

Sent on 06/25/2009