Molly Rahe Music Reviews

32 | Harrisburg, PA

32 Reviews for Molly Rahe Music

32 Molly Rahe Music Reviews

Karen · Married on 11/18/2017

I am the owner of Harmony Hall Estate and Karen’s Catering, LLC., over the past 31 years I have had the honor of helping thousands of couples make their wedding day dreams come true. Selecting the vendors for our wedding day was no easy task! I have worked with some of the best wedding vendors in Central PA and a few that are not so good. So when it came time for John and I to plan our own wedding we had a long list of vendors to consider. Selecting a musician for our ceremony music was easy. We knew we wanted something uniquely us. So when we asked Molly to play our favorite songs, she didn’t hesitate to learn our songs and send us links of her playing so we could listen to them. I have worked with Molly many times over the years and although I knew she was extremely talented I never fully understood the depth of her knowledge and skills. Here eagerness to help us make our wedding day dreams come true was extraordinary. I would highly recommend Molly Rahe Music! Thank you for helping make our wedding day dreams come true! Karen & John

Kayla · Married on 08/19/2017

We found Molly while looking for live music for our ceremony and we couldn't have been more pleased! She is effortless to work with, responsive, and her list of song choices is fantastic! We got married outside and I will never forget as I got closer to the site while walking over with my dad, the first thing I could hear before being able to see anything was Molly and it was so perfect. I would recommend her to anyone - she was a fantastic addition to our big day.

Meredith · Married on 05/27/2017

Molly Rahe was a beautiful addition to our ceremony. Her music selection is extensive- she had every song I wanted except one, and she worked hard to locate the music for the one she didn't have before we decided to go with a back-up. Her timing was impeccable- she allowed the various songs to flow perfectly during the processional. She created a lovely atmosphere before and after our ceremony as well. We're so glad we chose her to accompany our big day!

Dana · Married on 07/30/2016

I really wanted to add a touch of live music to my wedding day and found Molly last minute. She was great at communicating and flexible. A very important guest at my wedding commented that she did an excellent job and I believe she did as well! Do not hesitate to hire her for your special day.

Molly provided our ceremony and cocktail hour music. She did a fantastic job! I wish I had more time to listen to her since we missed cocktail hour due to pictures. Everyone loved her! She personalized everything and has a large music selection!

• Kahla

Kahla · Married on 09/12/2015

Molly Rahe Music did a beautiful job with the ceremony music for my 9/12/15 wedding at Ironstone Ranch. I hired Grace Notes, which was a violin and piano duo, and they sounded absolutely amazing. Both musicians are very talented! I appreciated that I could listen to a few of Grace Note's songs on Molly Rahe Music's website, and was very pleased with the large selection of diverse song options we could choose from for our ceremony. Molly was very prompt in returning my emails and helpful in answering all of my questions. Grace Notes was very accommodating with our request to play two songs during the ceremony when we planted a tree and had a time for silent prayer. Their music added such a special touch to our wedding ceremony and we are very appreciative that they we willing to be a part of our special day. I would HIGHLY recommend Molly Rahe Music for any of your music needs. THANK YOU so very much, Molly & Sara :)

I booked Molly Rahe for my ceremony music! I chose grace notes which involves pianist and violinist duo. They did an amazing job! I had a catholic ceremony and it was so beautiful. She was fantastic with communication and getting back to me through phone and emails. I cannot thank Molly enough for help making my wedding day so wonderful!

Megan · Married on 07/12/2015

Molly Rahe-Randall was the easiest, most flexible vendor I had worked with for my wedding! She was able to play the songs we asked of her (my fiance and I had added 4 songs not on her list). She was quick in sending out a new contract and staying prompt on all our questions. She was a very professional musician who I would strongly recommend.

Donna · Married on 07/11/2015

Absolutely outstanding professional! Molly's talent enhanced the outdoor ceremony in the wooded amphitheater! She was responsive and willing to learn a special song.

Elyse · Married on 06/20/2015

Molly was easy to work with and super talented!! The musIc played during the ceremony was perfect and she allowed us to put our personal touches with the music we picked. Unfortunately we didn't get to hear her music during cocktail hour due to taking pictures but our wedding guests had nothing but wonderful things to say!! We would recommend Molly to anyone seeking beautiful modern and classical musical choices for their ceremony and/or cocktail hour.

We loved working with Molly. She was really communicative, reliable, professional, experienced, and had a nice song selection with a mix of modern and classical options. Her solo violin performance was just beautiful during our ceremony and the violin/cellist duo was perfect for our cocktail hour. Definitely worth it - I absolutely recommend her!

Jess · Married on 05/17/2014

Very nice great communication and the music was absolutely beautiful! Affordable as well which was very nice :)

Dana · Married on 04/05/2014

Molly was awesome! We found her with only 2 weeks before the wedding. She added such a nice classy and eloquent touch to our ceremony, She has a long list of music to choose from, and she even learned a song for us to walk back down the aisle. My only disappointment was that as the Bride i did not get to enjoy her talents as much as the guests!

J.C. · Married on 11/22/2013

Molly and her partner (violin and guitar) were wonderful! They learned a song that meant a lot to me and my husband at the last minute, which was very fun and special for us. They played perfectly for both the ceremony and cocktail hour and we received many compliments on the music. Highly recommend!

David · Married on 11/16/2013

Molly Rahe provided wedding music for our daughter's special day, music prior to the ceremony, the ceremony and during the cocktail hour prior to the reception. Molly is the ultimate professional. She had a wide array of music for our daughter to choose from, and was flexible in playing music not on her play list as well. Molly's music was wonderful, our daughter, and we her parents, could not have been more satisfied with the job Molly did! Several wedding guests commented to us on the beautiful violin music of Molly Rahe!

Jackie · Married on 10/26/2013

Molly Rahe Music performed beautifully at our daughter's wedding. They were very accommodating and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them!

Molly was definitely a great pleasure to have at our ceremony. She added the perfect touch.

Christi · Married on 09/29/2013

Molly Rahe played beautifully at our wedding! She went above and beyond what I would have expected by researching some very odd music choices as well as playing our song! I would recommend her for any type of occasion!

Molly-Rahe was great to work with, very responsive to questions and emails, and our ceremony music was beautiful and a big hit! We chose a guitar/violin duo and they really impressed everyone... Highly recommended, and appreciate their beautiful work!

Beautiful and talented! Professional and flexible! We couldn't ask for any better!

Noelle · Married on 08/31/2013

Sounded great ..they did excellent job!

• Kacy

Kacy · Married on 08/24/2013

Molly Rahe did an amazingly beautiful job as our musician on our wedding day. She provides an excellent repertoire of music with a refreshing and unique spin. Our guests commented on how beautiful and fun it was to hear a violin and viola play music from the 2000's. I contacted Molly with less than a month from our wedding date due to issues with a previously booked musician. She worked quickly to help us design our ceremony and cocktail hour music. She was very professional, highly dependable, and provided wonderful music for our wedding day. I truly appreciated her responsiveness; with little time to plan, we were booked and our music was planned in only a few days. Molly even practiced with her viola player prior to the wedding in order to ensure our music selections were spot on for our big day. I wish I would have found her earlier during my wedding planning. I am fortunate for things to have happened as they did, as I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to play at our wedding. Thank you for making our wedding day special!

Emily · Married on 06/16/2013

The violin/guitar duo was great. Molly was easy to communicate with and had a wide repertoire to select from.

Tracy · Married on 06/08/2013

Molly was amazing to work with! She played the violin for our wedding & even did a few duets with our church organist. She was flexible & accommodating. She is extremely talented, very easy to work with & very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend Molly Rahe Music to anyone who is looking for a professional musician.

Cindy · Married on 05/18/2013

Working with Molly was wonderful! She was professional, was their on time, and did a fantastic job! I have already recommended her to another woman getting married at the same venue. You will be extremely happy with Molly!