Molly Pitcher Inn Reviews

96 | Red Bank, NJ

96 Reviews for Molly Pitcher Inn

Stephanie · Married on 05/07/2016

I fell in love with the Molly pitcher at 13 years old. After relocating to California, I returned to the Molly pitcher out of responsibility to my inner 13 year old thinking my tastes must have changed. Not so!
    Sometimes you just know. The moment I met Kelley, I felt so at ease. The Molly was one of the only venues that didn't require we hire a wedding planner. Being an executive asst, I am extremely hands on and have hosted many events so I was clear I wanted to be my own wedding planner. Kelley was terrific to work with from the beginning. She answered all my questions, was flexible with the vendors and incredibly accommodating to every request. Additionally, the Molly Pitcher offers a maitre'd the day of which for me is one of the best reasons to host there. Mike Dennis was exceptional. Everything was set and arranged exactly as I'd requested in our interview and everything was returned to my parents room as requested. I wasn't involved at all with the clean up. Such a relief knowing it was handled!!
    We opted for a brunch wedding and despite the fact many say you don't eat at your wedding, we absolutely did! The staff brought over plates of every assortment. It was phenomenal and I can attest to how fabulous the food was! Our guests raved about the food as well. Additionally they loved the bartender!
    Although it rained the morning of, the Molly still arranged our reception outside and I couldn't be happier with the results. I would not have changed a thing.

Sent on 05/09/2016

The Molly Pitcher was an absolutely amazing venue. We had our wedding in March, 2016 and the entire reception went perfectly. Judy helped us with all the planning and made everything very simple. The food was amazing and all the guest raved about how much selection there was. Our maitre d', Christian, was extremely helpful and attentive all night. The wait staff during the reception also went above and beyond to accommodate every guest. For example, we had a guest who was pregnant and could not eat the soup we served as one of our courses. The staff brought her a beautiful fruit plate which amazed everyone. The molly pitcher is the ultimate wedding reception spot.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Lisa · Married on 11/21/2015

We had our ceremony and reception at the Molly Pitcher, and our guests stayed here as well. I cannot say enough good things about our event manager Allison, our Maitre'D Cristian, and the entire staff. The food was exceptional. The service was exceptional. Our guests were raving about our wedding! It truly was the perfect venue and a spectacular night!

Sent on 12/13/2015

The Molly Pitcher is the perfect place to have a wedding! The entire staff was so kind, professional, attentive and overall displayed excellent. Thanks to the entire Molly Pitcher team, my husband and I had the most amazing day of our lives and everything turned out better than we could ever imagine. I highly recommend your services to anyone considering a venue for any event, and have only heard wonderful reviews from anyone who I speak to about the Molly Pitcher.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Pam · Married on 11/06/2015

The Molly Pitcher has been a place to celebrate events with our family for many years so it was an obvious choice for our daughters wedding. Elizabeth and Jessie's reception exceeded our expectations. Kelly was wonderful throughout the planning process and Christian oversaw our event and made sure every detail was perfect. The food was amazing- our guests are still in awe over how they served the most perfect surf and turf to 150 people! We were so lucky to have a warm fall evening and our guests were able to enjoy the beautiful views/setting our on the decks.
    We had many out of town guests staying at the hotel and knew they would want to continue the party. Kelly helped us plan an after party food station that was set up in the tea room-it was a huge hit! The new bridal suite is beautiful and the bridal party loved being served all of the cocktail hour food between the ceremony and cocktail hour.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Becca · Married on 10/17/2015

We had our wedding reception here and our guests stayed during our wedding weekend. It was everything we were looking for. We loved the service and planning we got from Molly Pitcher – our only regret is that the wedding is over! We searched endlessly to find a classic ballroom that felt authentic, rather than gaudy or cheesy. We live in New York, and searched NJ, NY, MD, and Washington DC and still landed on The Molly. This place has gorgeous views and a really elegant, genuine look. We’ve received so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the reception room – it photographs great too!

We’ve also gotten endless rave reviews for the food from our guests. We opted for a buffet (simply bc it was our preference) and our guests were over the moon – gushing about how much there was and how flavorful everything tasted. It’s tough to get wedding food right, and we’re sticklers for good food, so to feel like we actually accomplished delicious food is fantastic. The guests were comfortable throughout the weekend and stayed close to enjoy their delicious brunch menu as well!

Kelly, the events manager, is nothing short of AMAZING. She’s incredibly friendly and more importantly, on top of every detail. She’s upfront and honest, which is something you want when you’re entrusting someone to help plan such an important event. The staff makes sure that your ever concern is addressed in a timely manner and make sure that you have a point person for your day of concerns. Ours, Odeila, made sure everything went smoothly and was highly communicative with us, our family, and our wedding party – keeping us all in the loop throughout the day.

Book your wedding at The Molly. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Erika · Married on 10/10/2015

I cannot say enough good things about the Molly Pitcher Inn. Our wedding was a magical day. Kelly, the event coordinator was so helpful and knowledgeable. Cristian the maitre d' is the best in the business! From the food to the drinks to the decor, the day went off without a hitch! From first look to the after party, it was the absolute perfect day! If you are looking for a stunning outdoor ceremony, this is the place for you! If you are looking for a beautiful reception room and outstanding service/food, this is the place for you! We are still receiving compliments on how amazing our wedding was. I highly recommend the Molly Pitcher Inn for your wedding. Make sure you ask for Kelly Leimbach!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Regina · Married on 10/10/2015

As the parents of the bride, we cannot say enough good things about the Molly Pitcher Inn. Everything from the venue, the event coordinator, Kelly to the matter d' Cristian was top class. The entire process including all the planning steps to the day itself was effortless. The event itself was simply magical. All of the staff at the Pitcher provided excellent service. After a few weeks we are still hearing about how wonderful the food and service was at the wedding. We highly recommend having your wedding at the Molly Pitcher Inn. Ask for Kelly Leimbach as your event coordinator!

Sent on 10/24/2015
  • Jeanne

Jeanne · Married on 10/09/2015

More than two months after our wedding and the compliments still keep pouring in!!
    Thank you to the entire staff and team at The Molly Pitcher Inn.

We are so happy that we choose The Molly Pitcher for our entire wedding! From the ceremony out on the patio, to the elegance of our evening in the grand ballroom, to the morning after breakfast send off...everything was beyond expectations; professionally executed and simply perfect! Even when Mother Nature tried to hijack our long awaited "I do's" they never wavered from their vow to give us the best outdoor wedding ever!!

Every member of the staff is talented and dedicated to perfection, but there are always a few that standout! From the moment we met with banquet director Judith Ivan, she went above and beyond our expectations. Nothing we asked for was ever a problem, or something that she wouldn't at least try to accommodate for us. Judy worked with us through all aspects of the day, encouraging us to have the wedding we wanted. Judy is a professional who so obviously loves what she does and truly cares that each bride..and in our case both brides...have the wedding of their dreams!! We are also grateful for the wonderful care we and our guests were given by maitre d' Cristian Soto. His passion for service with sophistication & style came shining through. As a team, Judy & Cristian are the best in the business!!

And can we talk about the food!! A cocktail hour that had everything - shoutout to one of the best raw bars. Our entree choice of lobster & filet, both prepared to perfection---our guests even raved about the chicken!

We will never forget our amazing wedding day and the proud, professional and personable staff at the Molly Pitcher Inn!

If you are a bride or two brides, looking for a fairy tale wedding, shop no further and place your wedding day in the hands of The Molly Pitcher Inn!!!

Sent on 01/08/2016

deanna · Married on 09/13/2015

Absolute Perfection! We were and are thrilled!
    The staff and venue are superb. We are so glad that the best day of our lives was spent with these
    amazing people in this most gorgeous space; the highest recommendation!

Sent on 09/19/2015

The Molly Pitcher Inn was fantastic. From the first meeting with Kelly, I knew I was in good hands. The rehearsal with Paul and Kelly was perfect. There were no issues and we all felt extremely comfortable. It was raining the day of and my ceremony and cocktail hour was supposed to be outside, but everyone was extremely accommodating at having everything inside and done right. Our suite was amazing as well, and we even got a bottle of champagne and dessert in our room after the wedding. I received so many compliments that the hotel was beautiful, room was amazing and the food was fantastic.

Sent on 10/26/2015

We had a 130 guest wedding at the Molly Pitcher - a Saturday evening event with an outdoor ceremony at 6pm immediately followed by indoor/outdoor cocktail hour and indoor reception in the ballroom. Everything exceeded my expectations, it was truly fantastic. Throughout planning, Kelly Leimbach was very knowledgeable,

Sent on 07/27/2015

Patricia · Married on 05/24/2015

We had our daughter's wedding at The Molly Pitcher Inn. If you are looking for a venue that is unique and not a cookie cutter place, this is the place to host your special day. The service is incredible, the food is outstanding and the view is magnificent. It is just the right setting for a romantic, intimate wedding. Simply wonderful!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Bridget · Married on 08/23/2014

My husband and I had our rehearsal dinner at the Molly Pitcher Inn. Not only was the food amazing, but the views were to die for. The room was beautiful and held our large group very comfortably. The staff was very professional and met every request. Our wedding was at the Oyster Point Hotel next door the next day. This made for a very easy walk back to our hotel rooms the night before the wedding. So easy for us and our guests!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Our wedding reception at the Molly Pitcher was absolutely perfect! Kelly was a trusted partner in the entire planning process, available to answer all our questions in a timely manner and her warm, friendly personality was a huge plus. The venue was great for our 110 guests - cocktail hour on the promenade was beautiful and the food was plentiful. Dinner was delicious, all our guests agreed. The bartenders were fun and the wait staff were so accommodating. Our maitre d' Fernando made my wedding vision a reality - every last detail, and there were a lot!

Clearly I can't say enough good things about the Molly Pitcher - best night of our lives!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Morgan · Married on 08/02/2014

Everything was perfect at our wedding! First of all, the venue itself is beautiful with the amazing water views and elegant rooms. However, the people that work there make the entire experience simply wonderful. We worked with Judy for our planning. She was extremely helpful and responded quickly to all of our emails. She was also very accommodating with our visits since we live in Florida and made quick weekend trips to NJ to plan. We met Paul during our last planning visit and he is such an incredible person! He took the time to understand how we envisioned our wedding day. On the big day, he exceeded all of our expectations. He made sure everything (ceremony, first dance, cake, etc) went smoothly. He even reminded my new husband and I to take a minute to ourselves to take in the moment after our ceremony. The entire staff at the Molly Pitcher Inn was incredibly professional and caring. The waitress working with our parents' table went above and beyond to take care of my handicapped younger brother (she even got him out on the dance floor!). All of our guests were so pleased with the service they received. We are so grateful to the Molly Pitcher Inn and their wonderful team for creating a magical day for us!

Sent on 01/11/2015

My husband, families and I were 100% satisfied in the Molly Pitcher Inn for our wedding this summer. Kelly was beyond professional and helpful from the moment we chose the venue the previous summer. She was able to answer my many questions throughout the year and accommodate any needs and changes we had. Paul ran the event the day of and did a fabulous job. It was so wonderful as the bride to not have to be worried or think about the planning at all. Having our event at the Molly Pitcher Inn meant that I could relax and enjoy every moment of the evening. The food was outstanding and I would definitely recommend the risotto balls as a passed hors d'oeuvre, fabulous. Many of my guests stayed at the Molly Pitcher Inn for the weekend and had a wonderful time. I am beyond happy with my choice to get married there and hope to return to celebrate Anniversaries and events in the future.

Sent on 08/07/2014
  • C and P

C and P · Married on 06/22/2014

Without a doubt we were 100% satisfied with our wedding at the Molly. Judy was more than helpful with every question we had. Paul ran the event seamlessly. The venue is beautiful, the food was magnificent, the staff was a small running machine. They accommodated our silly requests and helped us to have the comfortable yet elegant experience we wanted. Many, many reviews by our guests echoed our experience. Thank you....

Sent on 07/09/2014

Erin · Married on 06/21/2014

I recently got married at the Molly and it was absolutely amazing! Judy was our coordinator and Fernando was our maître d. They were both incredibly helpful, flexible and truly made our wedding perfect! All of our guest raved about the food and the hotel and how our wedding was the best they have been to in a long time. My husband and I had the best day of our lives and we couldn't have done it with out the incredible staff of the Molly Pitcher Inn. I definitely recommend the Molly to anyone who is looking for a place to hold their ceremony and/or reception!

Sent on 07/06/2014
  • User4292029 · 2+ years ago

One word: WONDERFUL!!!!!The Molly Pitcher is one of the most professional establishments I have ever been to. My parents were married there 20 years ago, I was proposed to there on my parents 20th surprise party, and I was married there. 20 years later, they are still as wonderful!! It was the ONLY vendor I went to with full intentions of looking around, but I stopped there. We met with Kelly, and were so pleased with her professionalism, knowledge, and overall support through the ENTIRE process. In a year of planning, I am sure I emailed her over 20-30 times, and ALWAYS received a response within 24 hours with the exact answer to the questions I needed. My wedding was stress free (if that is even possible!) and the staff handled EVERYTHING. My guests raved about the food, experience, professional staff, drinks, cleanliness, rooms, and service! The view is amazing, and my main reason for picking the Molly Pitcher is their flexibility on an outdoor wedding. They had a PERFECT backup plan for rain (beautiful set up indoors) so that myself or my guests did not have to worry. They offer valet service under the front overhang, so your guests do not have to worry about bad weather. We had our ceremony outdoors and wedding in the ballroom and it was FLAWLESS from the decor to the staff. Our Maitre'D Paul was one of a kind, from the rehearsal the night before, to the day of, he was attentive, professional and a PLEASURE to work with. Between Paul and Kelly, my stress levels were at a 0 (brides have enough else to worry about!). I had boxes of goodies, candy table setups, thank you bags, etc. that were given to Paul and were placed out for the guests exactly how i Imagined. They are so accommodating I cannot say enough incredible things about this place. What's even more great, is the AMAZING Sunday brunches they offer over half the year, it makes it really special for us to come back, visit, and relive the experience! GET MARRIED AT THE MOLLY!!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2014

I recently got married at the Molly and it was absolutely fantastic! Judy was our coordinator and Paul was our maître d. They were both incredibly attentive, flexible and truely cared about our perfect day! Every guest raved about the food and the hotel! We even had a brunch for our guests the next day and it was delicious. My husband and I had the best day of our lives and we couldn't have done it with out the incredible services of the Molly Pitcher Inn. I definitely recommend the Molly to anyone who is looking for a place to hold their ceremony and/or reception!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Alexa · Married on 05/03/2014

We couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding reception... Everyone at Molly Pitcher was wonderful to deal with - and the place itself is beautiful - the ballroom was decorated with so much care - and our guests couldn't stop raving about the food - everything for our wedding was done perfectly !! We are already talking about going back for our anniversary - We love the Molly Pitcher Inn !

Sent on 05/21/2014

Nancyann · Married on 02/14/2014

My daughter dreamed of the perfect wedding since she was a little girl and her dream came true at the Molly Pitcher Inn. This was all made possible with the competent, courteous and accommodating staff. From the initial meeting with Judy we knew we were in good hands. The ballroom looked exquisite and the food was delicious from the cocktail hour to the Venetian hour. Please pass my compliments to the chef for an extraordinary dinner. The front desk was pleasant and extremely helpful. The wedding ran smoothly from beginning to end because of Paul. He is truly an asset to the staff. It's not easy dealing with a bride and a large diverse bridal party but he went above and beyond to make sure every one was having a good time. Anything we needed he was spot on in handling it. The room accommodations were clean and comfortable. We will definitely be returning and I know my daughter and son-in-law will be celebrating many anniversaries there for years to come. Thank you again for everything.

Sent on 03/22/2014

Kerry · Married on 02/14/2014

My wedding at the Molly Pitcher Inn was more than amazing! The staff, the food & everything in between were outstanding. Paul, The Maître'd was more than accommodating & treated me, my husband, my family & guests like they were his family. He made sure everything was perfect from the moment we met, until we left the Inn. Judy, the event coordinator was so professional & personable. She kept me level headed while all the planning was taking place. Also, Tony, the security guard has a heart of gold & was professional in doing his duties. My husband & I will continue to celebrate our anniversary there for years to come! we feel The Molly Pitcher Family is now our family!

Sent on 05/29/2014

The Molly Pitcher Inn was amazing!!! Staff, was so helpful, the food was terrific, and the Chef and Host were so accommodating. My guests had some food restrictions and they worked with me on the food choices.

The Ballroom was beautiful, and perfect for our event.

Sent on 01/18/2014