Molly Oliver Flowers Reviews

Molly Oliver Flowers 4
Molly Oliver Flowers 5
Molly Oliver Flowers 6
Molly Oliver Flowers 7

Molly did the flowers for our wedding in New York in January, and she was terrific. We had a couple of requests that probably made our event a little challenging. First, we wanted a sort of wildflower look, but it was 10 degrees out the day we got married. Second, we wanted to use our own collection of antique bottles, all differently shaped and sizes, as flower containers. Molly dealt with it all perfectly. She reached out to multiple local growers and greenhouses to figure out what would be available in January, created a customized pinterest board for us so that we could share pictures for ideas, reviewed photographs of all of our bottles so that she could figure out how best to use them, etc. Throughout, she was friendly , flexible, and responsive. And in the end, all of the flowers – including the bouquet and the boutonierre – were beautiful, and really represented the look that we wanted. We highly recommend Molly’s services!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Alden · Married on 04/29/2017

Molly was the natural choice for me. I would consider her the leading sustainable florist in New York City and Brooklyn. Molly not only sources the blooms seasonally from local Brooklyn farms, regional growers, and NYC farmers markets (with supplement from NYC floral district wholesalers), she’ll even plant the seeds for the flowers you want for your wedding at Youth Farm if you give her enough notice. Working with Molly was a dream. We showed her our Pinterest inspiration board, and she patiently let us talk through our disparate and crazy visions until we settled on a victorian gothic style. Then she set up a Pinterest board with all the flowers that would be in season, plus inspirational bouquets, and from there we kept iterating and refining until we were both clear and confident on what exactly we wanted. She did the bower, bouquets, boutonnieres, lush table centerpieces, bud vases for the tall tables for cocktail hour, decorated our hanging birch cutouts, and even put a few flowers in the bathrooms. After the ceremony, a team moved the bower inside behind the DJ booth. And after the dinner was done, she and her team stripped the tables that had to be moved off of the dance floor and made bouquets that our guests were able to take home when they left. She also moved one of the table garlands to the DJ booth. For all of this – her flowers really did transform a giant space – we thought her rate was more than reasonable. I think she should be any conscious NYC bride’s first choice!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Sally · Married on 09/27/2015

I had planned to order wholesale flowers online for my September wedding, so Molly was a late-game decision. I hired her to make bouquets, boutonnieres, and provide ~800 stems for me to make my own centerpieces. She helped me work within my budget, even offering to do bouquets below her normal price.

The flowers turned out GORGEOUS. We got so many compliments. I was obsessed with my bouquet and the colors all looked amazing. Molly herself was really easy to work with and I love that she sources locally and only uses in season blooms. She even gets some of her flowers from the farm where I got married!

Bottom line: hire her.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Annie Greengard · Married on 06/01/2019

The Perfect Florals!

Our wedding was magical thanks in large part to MO! My spouse and I envisioned a Hawaii-inspired aesthetic in our Brooklyn venue (but one that wouldn't look ridiculous and would work in the setting). MO nailed it! We asked for a backdrop for the ceremony, and MO created the most spectacular floral wall. I got so many compliments on the floral design. To top it off, MO uses locally sourced flowers and has a wonderful sustainable approach to the work. Couldn't be happier / recommend more highly!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 04/06/2019

Molly Oliver flowers did a great job!

Molly is wonderful, a good person and a great floral artist. She personalized the wedding flowers based on our discussions and did an excellent job. I loved my flowers! She even put together a vase of sunflowers as this was meaningful to me as my grandfather used to grow them in his garden. She worked well with the venue location and her team at the start and end of the night were great and did all as advertised. We were very happy with our experience with Molly!

Sent on 04/10/2019