94 Reviews for Molloy's on the Green

China (2)
Flatware (2)
Glassware (2)
Parking (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Cocktail Reception (1)
Stations (1)
Tastings (1)
House Wine (1)
Centerpieces (1)

Molloy's on the Green and Destiny's catering were wonderful!! The venue is very attractive and inviting. Little is needed
to enhance the surroundings, just put your personal touch on it.
The food was delicious. I heard many complements on it, including "Best Wedding Food I've ever eaten" which came
from someone who attends a lot of weddings.
And I can't say enough good things about Jenn who is the person you will be dealing with. She was prompt, kind,
knowledgable and most helpful. She has catered many weddings and when I was lost on some detail or other, if I asked her she always had helpful information to offer. She never butted in or pushed an agenda on us, but was a wealth of
knowledge when I remembered to ask.
She was most helpful in the preparation leading up to the big day and on that day she was aware of what was happening and quietly, behind the scenes saw that everything in her power went well.
Our price included the venue, the ceremony, all the food and basic beverages (alcohol not included), plus there were no extra charges for things like cutting and plating the cake, nice tablecloths and napkins, dinner ware and glasses.
I would use them again in a heartbeat.
Thank you Jenn and husband and crew for an amazing day.

Profile Picture Mary, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Molloys on the green with such a beautiful place to host a wedding or any type of event we think everyone there for their professionalism quality of service was excellent and we thank you all for making our special day wonderful for Courtney and myself Sonja we loved the people there they were so kind to us and our guest and they made us feel very welcome we also especially would like to thank Jennifer for hosting it she's so professional we loved her thank you so much molloys on the Green

Profile Picture Sonya, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding was June 30. We had the ceremony and reception at Molloy's on the Green. Jenn and her team did a fabulous job. The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious. From the moment I walked in to tour the venue, I knew this was the place for me and they did not disappoint. The wedding was everything I imagined it would be.

Profile Picture Marjorie, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The food was amazing and Jen went out of her way to meet me and did all the decorating (I’m just not good at that ). What a great night!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so glad we found Molloy's on the Green! I cannot say enough amazing things about this venue! Jenn was so incredibly professional, accommodating and knowledgeable during the entire planning process. She truly is a pro who knows her events! The one thing that made Molloy's stand out is that it was large enough to accommodate all 186 of our guests, but at the same time the ambiance felt warm, cozy and inviting. Communication was a breeze and the food was absolutely amazing...all of our guests raved about it! We had the Dreamland chicken, Salmon, mixed veggies and asparagus. Love love love how they also label what is on the buffet table...makes it easier for the guests. The staff was courteous and helpful and did a great job. Our DJ had a full weekend and she was kind enough to let him come and set up the day before. The decorations turned out beautifully. I highly recommend Molloy's on the Green and hopefully, we will be back for another occasion!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Extremely professional and high-quality catering company. We were very satisfied with working with destiny’s catering and would recommend!

Profile Picture Cassie, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a very nice experience! From planning to wedding day all went smoothly! The staff was on top of it all night. Well kept, clean and comfortable setting made for a day of great memories. The food was fantastic (Jenn created special menu for our Reds Theme) we got so many compliments on not only the food but the layout and labeling of it. Thank you Jenn and staff for all your hard work!

Profile Picture Deanna, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The people are great the food is delicious and the venue is very beautiful

Profile Picture LaTonia , 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Molloys on the Green was the first and only venue we looked at for our wedding. After meeting with Jenn we knew it was THE venue! Jenn and her staff were absolutely amazing from the planning stage to the ceremony and reception! They made planning very easy and we never had to worry about anything. Guests are still raving about the food and service. Our wedding day was everything we imagined it would be. They made it perfect!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I wish I could give 6 stars! Molly's on the Green exceeded our expectations in every way. They were affordable, friendly, and flexible! If you are looking for a great caterer look no further!

Profile Picture Erika, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Thank you for our day the best day if my life the food was FABULOUS the place was Gorgeous I highly recommend it the service was excellent and Jenn Hollstegge was so accommodating in everyway couldn't ask for a better place

Profile Picture Karen, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jenn at Molloys is amazing as soon as I contacted them she was there to answer every one of my questions and concerns by email the same day! When we went in to make our final choices for the catering portions they where more than happy to accommodate our tastes and even switched some menu items around for us! When our day came and I finally got to see the rooms fully set up I cried. They had thought of everything, there where so many little touches that I didn't even think of it was beautiful! My guests wanted for nothing the entire night, Rodger and Seth out did themselves with the set up and food it was delicious and they kept it coming! I have had so many compliments from friends and family about how elegant and comfortable they felt Malloy's was! I cannot thank Jenn and her team enough for making our day as perfect as it can get!

Profile Picture Kathleen , 8/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Parking, Indoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations

Jenn & her staff were absolutely the best. The food & service they provided were top notch & we couldn't be any happier. Thank you all

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Indoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Buffet, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up

Molloys on the Green gave me the best wedding experience I could imagine. The venue looked beautiful (especially with the linens they provided). The food was to die for and my family members are still raving about the teres major beef a week later. Jenn was amazing -- emails were always immediately answered, she always knew exactly what to do whenever we had a question or concern, and she was so responsive to requests (even when we did crazy stuff like when we changed one of the beers a week before the wedding!). On the day of, she and her staff kept everything running smoothly and thought of every little thing, like carrying our plates for the groom and I to our tables so we wouldn't spill on ourselves. The staff was very attentive and helpful. We are so incredibly pleased and will be recommending Molloys to everyone we know!

Edit: Forgot to mention how much we appreciated their coordination with our florist/DJ/bakery the week before the wedding. We didn't have to worry about any of that!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/1/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful experience at Molloys on the Green. Everything from the rehearsal through the last dance at the reception was perfect. Jenn and her team were very professional. They really cared about making our rehearsal dinner and reception a memorable occasion. The venue is beautiful and accommodated all of our guests comfortably. The food was delicious, bartenders efficient and personable. All of our guests enjoyed themselves. This is truly a great venue!

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Jenn at Molloys was amazing! She made the whole planning process fun and simple, and made sure everything would run so smoothly the day and night if the wedding. The place is beautiful, the food is amazing, and the people are so friendly. We wouldn't have changed anything at all!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I was so impressed with Molloy's - the food was delicious, the staff was wonderful, the room was beautifully set up and decorated, and Jenn was so helpful with suggestions and ideas. We received many compliments from our guests at the rehearsal dinner. I will not hesitate to recommend Molloy's for any social event.

Profile Picture Jane, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They were amazing to work with and the food was fantastic!

Profile Picture Derek , 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I would highly recommend you guys anytime! You did a wonderful job and made our day extra special. Let me know if you ever need a recommendation, happy to give you one!

Profile Picture marcia, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

A great venue for the cost. Not a single guest left w/o saying how beautiful the venue was. The whole staff is extremely attentive and VERY flexible in terms of decorations and customization.

Profile Picture User6889740, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs

Jennifer and Whitney were great to work with! Anytime I had questions, they were just an email or phone call away! They worked with our venue directly for setup and kitchen access, which was a huge relief not to worry about the day of. They adapted to schedule changes on our wedding day, and most importantly the food was DELICIOUS! I highly recommend these ladies and their awesome staff!

Profile Picture Taylor , 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I highly recommend considering Molloys. Our ceremony and reception were perfect. Guests told us that the food was the best they have had a t a wedding reception. Staff was wonderful at working out any request or detail.

Profile Picture Luann, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Book it, you wont be sorry....great service and impressive facility, great food, my guests had a great time and was very impressed with the facility!!

Profile Picture J, 4/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jenn and Whitney were amazing. They were so easy to work with and so accommodating. They let us drop off our centerpieces days before the wedding and ensured everything was set up. The room looked beautiful! especially with the fireplace going for our winter wedding. We could not have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture User6373883, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews