Molloy's on the Green Reviews

Molloy's on the Green 7
  • Deborah

Deb Fryman · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Tasting at Molloy's

We are in the early stages of planning but because our date is popular, we had to scramble to book a venue. After visiting Molloy's, I immediately fell in love with the space. Jenn has been great to work with so far. We just attended a tasting event there and the food was excellent!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Molloy's on the Green's reply:

Thank you for your kind words...you are in excellent hands and i am looking forward to creating memories with you!

Darlene · Married on 11/23/2018

Rehearsal Dinner

They were excellent!! Food was fantastic! Their service was exceptional and they were very prompt and very helpful with anything we needed!!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Sonya

Sonya · Married on 08/18/2018

Molloys on the green with such a beautiful place to host a wedding or any type of event we think everyone there for their professionalism quality of service was excellent and we thank you all for making our special day wonderful for Courtney and myself Sonja we loved the people there they were so kind to us and our guest and they made us feel very welcome we also especially would like to thank Jennifer for hosting it she's so professional we loved her thank you so much molloys on the Green

Sent on 08/23/2018

Marjorie · Married on 06/30/2018

Our wedding was June 30. We had the ceremony and reception at Molloy's on the Green. Jenn and her team did a fabulous job. The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious. From the moment I walked in to tour the venue, I knew this was the place for me and they did not disappoint. The wedding was everything I imagined it would be.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Mary · Married on 06/23/2018

The food was amazing and Jen went out of her way to meet me and did all the decorating (I’m just not good at that ). What a great night!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Molloy's on the Green 8
    Molloy's on the Green 9

Cassie · Married on 06/02/2018

Extremely professional and high-quality catering company. We were very satisfied with working with destiny’s catering and would recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2018

I am so glad we found Molloy's on the Green! I cannot say enough amazing things about this venue! Jenn was so incredibly professional, accommodating and knowledgeable during the entire planning process. She truly is a pro who knows her events! The one thing that made Molloy's stand out is that it was large enough to accommodate all 186 of our guests, but at the same time the ambiance felt warm, cozy and inviting. Communication was a breeze and the food was absolutely amazing...all of our guests raved about it! We had the Dreamland chicken, Salmon, mixed veggies and asparagus. Love love love how they also label what is on the buffet table...makes it easier for the guests. The staff was courteous and helpful and did a great job. Our DJ had a full weekend and she was kind enough to let him come and set up the day before. The decorations turned out beautifully. I highly recommend Molloy's on the Green and hopefully, we will be back for another occasion!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Molloy's on the Green's reply:

our pleasure! working with you was an absolute gift! many blessings to you and your family!

Deanna · Married on 05/05/2018

We had a very nice experience! From planning to wedding day all went smoothly! The staff was on top of it all night. Well kept, clean and comfortable setting made for a day of great memories. The food was fantastic (Jenn created special menu for our Reds Theme) we got so many compliments on not only the food but the layout and labeling of it. Thank you Jenn and staff for all your hard work!

Sent on 04/16/2018

LaTonia · Married on 03/17/2018

The people are great the food is delicious and the venue is very beautiful

Sent on 03/27/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

Molloys on the Green was the first and only venue we looked at for our wedding. After meeting with Jenn we knew it was THE venue! Jenn and her staff were absolutely amazing from the planning stage to the ceremony and reception! They made planning very easy and we never had to worry about anything. Guests are still raving about the food and service. Our wedding day was everything we imagined it would be. They made it perfect!

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Molloy's on the Green 10
    Molloy's on the Green 11
    Molloy's on the Green 12
    Molloy's on the Green 13

Molloy's on the Green's reply:

Thank you! Wishing you and Jason much happiness!!!

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2017

Destiny's Catering was absolutely amazing. All of our guests loved the food. They were so easy to work with.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Erika · Married on 09/10/2017

I wish I could give 6 stars! Molly's on the Green exceeded our expectations in every way. They were affordable, friendly, and flexible! If you are looking for a great caterer look no further!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Thank you!
    My pleasure.

Karen · Married on 09/02/2017

Thank you for our day the best day if my life the food was FABULOUS the place was Gorgeous I highly recommend it the service was excellent and Jenn Hollstegge was so accommodating in everyway couldn't ask for a better place

Sent on 09/25/2017

Kathleen · Married on 08/18/2017

Jenn at Molloys is amazing as soon as I contacted them she was there to answer every one of my questions and concerns by email the same day! When we went in to make our final choices for the catering portions they where more than happy to accommodate our tastes and even switched some menu items around for us! When our day came and I finally got to see the rooms fully set up I cried. They had thought of everything, there where so many little touches that I didn't even think of it was beautiful! My guests wanted for nothing the entire night, Rodger and Seth out did themselves with the set up and food it was delicious and they kept it coming! I have had so many compliments from friends and family about how elegant and comfortable they felt Malloy's was! I cannot thank Jenn and her team enough for making our day as perfect as it can get!

Sent on 08/29/2017

My pleasure!!!

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2017

Jenn & her staff were absolutely the best. The food & service they provided were top notch & we couldn't be any happier. Thank you all

Sent on 08/06/2017

Anna · Married on 07/01/2017

Molloys on the Green gave me the best wedding experience I could imagine. The venue looked beautiful (especially with the linens they provided). The food was to die for and my family members are still raving about the teres major beef a week later. Jenn was amazing -- emails were always immediately answered, she always knew exactly what to do whenever we had a question or concern, and she was so responsive to requests (even when we did crazy stuff like when we changed one of the beers a week before the wedding!). On the day of, she and her staff kept everything running smoothly and thought of every little thing, like carrying our plates for the groom and I to our tables so we wouldn't spill on ourselves. The staff was very attentive and helpful. We are so incredibly pleased and will be recommending Molloys to everyone we know!

Edit: Forgot to mention how much we appreciated their coordination with our florist/DJ/bakery the week before the wedding. We didn't have to worry about any of that!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Nancy · Married on 06/16/2017

Wonderful experience at Molloys on the Green. Everything from the rehearsal through the last dance at the reception was perfect. Jenn and her team were very professional. They really cared about making our rehearsal dinner and reception a memorable occasion. The venue is beautiful and accommodated all of our guests comfortably. The food was delicious, bartenders efficient and personable. All of our guests enjoyed themselves. This is truly a great venue!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/16/2017

Jenn at Molloys was amazing! She made the whole planning process fun and simple, and made sure everything would run so smoothly the day and night if the wedding. The place is beautiful, the food is amazing, and the people are so friendly. We wouldn't have changed anything at all!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Jane · Married on 05/19/2017

I was so impressed with Molloy's - the food was delicious, the staff was wonderful, the room was beautifully set up and decorated, and Jenn was so helpful with suggestions and ideas. We received many compliments from our guests at the rehearsal dinner. I will not hesitate to recommend Molloy's for any social event.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Robin · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with the service we received from Molloy's on the Green, they went above and beyond every step of the way. They were willing to work with us on a customized catering menu which was absolutely delicious, all of our guests raved over the menu. The staff were so kind and made sure everything went smoothly and even had staff available to help us set up before the wedding, everything was perfect. They were so accommodating with our every need or want. We loved working with Jen, she made the whole process so easy. We are so happy that we found this hidden gem and highly recommend booking here.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Derek · Married on 09/17/2016

They were amazing to work with and the food was fantastic!

Sent on 09/28/2016

marcia · Married on 06/25/2016

I would highly recommend you guys anytime! You did a wonderful job and made our day extra special. Let me know if you ever need a recommendation, happy to give you one!

Sent on 07/07/2016

A great venue for the cost. Not a single guest left w/o saying how beautiful the venue was. The whole staff is extremely attentive and VERY flexible in terms of decorations and customization.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Taylor · Married on 04/23/2016

Jennifer and Whitney were great to work with! Anytime I had questions, they were just an email or phone call away! They worked with our venue directly for setup and kitchen access, which was a huge relief not to worry about the day of. They adapted to schedule changes on our wedding day, and most importantly the food was DELICIOUS! I highly recommend these ladies and their awesome staff!

Sent on 09/04/2016