Molina Bridal & Tuxedo Reviews

44 | Avondale, AZ

44 Reviews for Molina Bridal & Tuxedo

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

April · Married on 03/12/2017

After a long day of searching just for a place to try on a dress without an appointment we came across Molina bridal, where the employees were very welcoming and made everything easier. Turned my whole day around. They found me the perfect dress and worked with my budget. They made everything very comfortable. I would highly recommend them.

Debra · Married on 10/08/2016

My wedding gown was given to me by my fiancé's sister, it was a size 14 but was taken out for her. I brought it to Molina's Bridal after reading sooo many reviews on other places. As soon as I walked in I was greeted with smiles and immediately taken to the dressing room to put on my dress. As soon as I had my dress on the seamstress came in and took my measurements and told me what she was going to do, I made an appointment to come back in 2 weeks. At the 2 week appointment I tried my dress on again but had to be very careful due to all the pins in the dress, no other changes were needed. I came back a week later to pick up my gown. She had me try it on one more time for the final fitting and it was perfect! All together she took in the sides, removed the straps and redid the hem which took a lot of work due to the fabric and lace overlay and was all done at a great price and threw in my bustier at a discounted price! I would recommend Molina's Bridal in a heartbeat!

Alexis · Married on 10/07/2016

I absolutely love Molina's Bridal, and would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a wedding dress altered! I had my Maggie Sottero wedding dress altered here (was not purchased at the store), and the entire staff was so helpful and accommodating. The dress had to be taken in about two sizes, and brought up several inches. They worked with me to ensure that the dress was exactly how I wanted it, and it looked amazing when they were done with it! Also, their pricing was extremely reasonable!

Lea · Married on 08/27/2016

Molina Bridal was great!! I looked at many different bridal stores before checking into this one. They didn't have the dress I wanted in stock but were able to order it for me. It was farther away from where I lived but they were willing to work with me some on pricing with alterations as opposed to some other bridal shops so it was well worth the drive! Plus the standard prices (veils, cups) were pretty reasonable in comparison to other shops as well. They were very quick to get alterations done and very responsive.

I bought a dress and took it to Molinas Bridal to alter is. My dress was a huge Lazaro gown. In the window was a beautiful Maggie sottero Britannia dress. I tried it on and fell in love with it! It was the perfect dress for my outdoor reception. She also made my Lazaro dress for perfect which was beautiful for my church ceremony. We also purchased the tuxedos through Molina Bridal and they went perfect with everything!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Molina Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Ashlee, thank you for taking the time to give us this fabulous review and I can't wait to see pictures of your wedding.
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2013

I was given my dress but took it to Molina Bridal for alterations and cleaning. The ladies there made it so effortless! I only needed two appointments and my dress was beautiful and fit like a glove!!! I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Molina Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Amanda thank you for taking the time to give us this great review. We are pleased that you were so happy with our work and our staff.

Sabrina · Married on 06/15/2013

Wow, I was in from out of town visiting family. I had no idea that I would find my dress in this stores. The owner was so polite and helpful. She took the time to pull dresses for me and work with me. She encouraged me to try on a dress and I ended up getting the dress. Her mother and her were so great and such a pleasure to work with! This is a great bridal store in Arizona!

Sent on 06/02/2012

Molina Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you Sabrina we had a great time helping you choose that special gown.
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/30/2013

I bought my maggie sottero wedding dress and rented all of the tuxedos from Molina bridal. .Sondra was such a wonderful person to deal with. She took the stress out of keeping track of my large bridal party and dealt with my picky groom . She called me often to keep me updated so I wouldn't stress out. Her prices are great too. I would highly recommend molina bridal !

Sent on 04/01/2013

Molina Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you Michelle. We work hard at our job to make yours a little easier. Congratulations to you and Adam.
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 02/22/2013

We got our bridesmaids dresses here because our wedding planner, Mrs. Hancock recommended Sandra to us. I'm so grateful that she gave me the info for Molina Bridal. Sandra allowed us to browse and made some recommendations based on our short time-frame and which designers would be most efficient in production. She has such a great personality and made it a lot of fun to search through dresses and find just the right one for all the girls. She was flexible when my Matron of Honor came into town to try on her dress, and when the other girls needed to pick theirs up. It was quite a drive for us, but it was worth every mile. Go see her. She'll make your bridesmaid experience fantastic!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Molina Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Heather thank you for the GREAT review. We try our best to make your wedding experience with us a great one.

M · Married on 02/02/2013

I recommend that every bride visit Molina Bridal. I was looking for a pressure free store to try on wedding dresses and they allow you the time to ponder on your choices. They are very good with trying to work with your budget and will try to make your dreams come.

MBaez

Sent on 09/18/2012

Molina Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review.

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2012

Molina Bridal gave excellent customer service, I highly recommend them

Sent on 08/08/2012

Thank you Ste[hanie.
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 11/02/2012

I went into Molina Bridal this afternoon with my mom to pay off my wedding dress. Keep in mind, my dress has been there since 6/11. Of course I was notified once it was in the boutique. I made payments on it because at the time, I was unable to try the dress on because I was pregnant. So I figured today I would pay it off and see when I would have to come in for alterations. As soon as we stepped into the boutique, the owner was very polite and began to help me. She made us feel welcome, and she tends to get to know her brides on a personal level. As we were talking, she did notify me that it is prom season and they are BOOKED! Obviously, I haven't tried on the dress at all, so we were all curious to see if it would fit. She explained that it was up in storage and they would need time to get it out. I completely understood! I was in high school, I know how busy prom is, and I wasn't expecting special treatment. She booked my appointment for next week and we continued to talk. After a few minutes, she looked at us and asked if we could give her a second. There were no calls, no one in the boutique, things were quiet. So she took the time to pull my dress down and I was able to put it on for the first time! She advised me that it would be wrinkled (I'd be a fool to think it wouldn't be) but once it's steamed come our wedding, it will be perfect! My mom and I were surprised. She could have easily let us keep the appointment for next week, send us on our way, and take it easy before things got busy. But NO! She took the time to pull my dress from storage and let me try it on so I could finally see what it looked like and how it felt. We felt welcomed from day 1 and this is why we will be coming back to purchase bridesmaids dresses. The women here care about their clients, are up front and honest. I couldn't ask for better service! Thank you so much for taking the time to take care of me and listen.

WONDERFUL boutique Sandra has!

Sent on 04/19/2012

Molina Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Kim, it was great to work with you and your Mother. I appreciate the kind words. We always try to work things out if the time allows us. I happy it worked out and you loved your gown. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

Mayra · Married on 10/27/2012

Sondra is wonderful! I made an appointment for 1 Friday to have a fitting for my wedding gown and the dress was ready the following Thursday! Less than a week and my dress is ready for my day. Not only that, but the prices are unbeatable, Marisela (seamstress) made my dress everything that I wanted it to be - it was beautiful to start but it needed a little something 'extra' and it's now perfect. Sondra is fun and so helpful, it feels like a friend is helping you.

Sent on 05/11/2012

Molina Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you Mayra. It was a pleasure helping you. You made it very easy.
  • Windham

Windham · Married on 10/06/2012

Molina Bridal has provided nothing but excellent service for me! Being an "indecisive" bride, they let me take my time trying on dresses, accessories, and veils and were extrememly helpful throughout the whole process! The owner is so friendly and has been great to work with! I absolutely love my dress and would highly recommend Molina Bridal to all brides!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Molina Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Windham, thank you so much for taking the time to give us such compliments. You're the seetwest "indecisive" bride I've ever had the pleasure to work with.

Jennifer · Married on 08/27/2012

I went into this salon not knowing what to expect. I already had a dress and wanted something else. They first said that they would love to help fix my current dress if I really wanted it. I tried it on and it was just eh. I looked through their racks and ended up picking a dress that had only been in store for 2 weeks. I tried it on and it was beautiful and made me feel amazing! I fell in love right then and there with the dress. Sondra was amazing throughout the whole process and made sure the dress fit like a glove. I got my hair piece and shoes from there as well and I got so many compliments on it all :) They were an amazing staff who made me a beautiful bride for my wedding!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Molina Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Wow Jenneifer. Thank you so much. I had such a great time helping you put together the perfect look.

Jenna · Married on 07/28/2012

the girls here were wonderful and I would definitely reccommend them. I sent my girlfriend here for her alterations! thank you for making this special occassion very pleasurable and fun.

Sent on 07/31/2012

Molina Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Molina Bridal has provided gowns and services for more than one event for us in the past, and they always delivers quality products and services. Sondra is awesome in customer service, treats her customers with respect, not to mention is fun to work with! I would recommend Molina Bridal to anyone as I'm sure the great experience will be shared. ---E.Slater

Sent on 07/25/2012

Molina Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you E. Slater for your great review.

Crystal · Married on 04/27/2012

From the first time I stopped in at Molina Bridal I have been treated as a valued customer. Molina Bridal's quality of service has been wonderful. I purchased my dress before I found Molina but because my experience has been great I am having my bridal party have their dresses altered there and the groomsmen will be renting their tuxs from there. Their responsiveness and professionalism is fantastic and they have met every deadline thus far. I feel they work in the best interest of their customers. If I need a party or formal dress in the future, Molina's is my first stop. I know you will love them as I as I have.

Sent on 02/21/2012

Molina Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Crystal you are going to be missed. It is always a fun & funny time when you walk through our doors. Thank you for such a great review.

Kelly · Married on 03/27/2012

Loved the dress, it was gorgeous! Got it for a great price! Also got a tiara and bridal jewelry from them. Got all my bridesmaid's dresses and they turned out awesome.

Sent on 04/04/2012

Molina Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Kelly we thank you for taking the time ti give us a wonderful review.

Great service! Molina Bridal makes sure you feel special on your special day!

Sent on 07/25/2012

Thank you.

I have went to Molina Bridal for several different occasions. Sondra has helped me with everything from custom jewlery to beautiful gowns custom tailored to fit perfectly. The Molina Bridal team goes the extra mile to make sure you look perfect for your perfect day!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Molina Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

Thank you. We appreciate your kind words.

Abby · Married on 05/21/2011

Sondra (Im hoping I spelled your name right) was PERFECT! What a GREAT personality and helpful. Her and Lisa made my experience here worth it! You girls did a GREAT job with my dress!! :)

Sent on 06/02/2011

Molina Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

You did spell my name right. Thank you for your wonderful comments.

Awesome dress. Awesome shoes. Awesome service.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Carrie · Married on 03/12/2011

Sondra and the Staff at Molina Bridal went above and beyond my expectations! Thanks!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Sherry · Married on 01/15/2011

I Loved working with Molina Bridal... all the girls there were so caring and helpful. I went to a few other bridal boutiques and I just did not get the attention and service that I got at Molina Bridal. Sandra, the owner, has been helping brides and bridesmaids for years, she just knows what it takes to make a happy bride. I highly recommend going to Molina Bridal to get your Bridal gown and Bridesmaids dresses.

Sherry Gavin

Sent on 02/13/2011

Molina Bridal & Tuxedo's reply:

We appreciate your comments and we're happy you had a great experience.