Mojo Productions Reviews

4 | Britt, IA

4 Reviews for Mojo Productions

Melia · Married on 08/18/2017

We had Jared for our big day, and everything went perfectly. He took pictures for us and sent them to me, did any and everything we asked. Couldn't have asked for anything better. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/26/2017

Andra · Married on 05/28/2017

We weren't sure if we needed a DJ at our wedding, but hiring Mojo Productions was one of our best decisions.
    Alissa was our DJ and she was fantastic. She handled a lot of our difficult requests smoothly. She kept things running on schedule and was a great MC. Everyone was on the dance floor until we shut the party down. I'm so glad we found Mojo.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/06/2016

Mojo Productions has been nothing but great!! always getting to contract and a copy to me in a timely manner :) and worked well with our budget.

Sent on 09/15/2015

My husband and I were not sure we wanted to pay tons of money for a dj for our wedding reception. Mojo Productions were willing to work with us on a price that we felt we could afford and they were definitely worth paying for the extra money of actually having a dj! They were good at picking out music our guests liked and made sure we were having a great time!

Sent on 08/17/2014