Mojo Photo Booth Reviews

4 | Washington, DC

4 Reviews for Mojo Photo Booth

Nikki · Married on 06/25/2016

Staffs are super nice. Booths are super big, Processing transactions and all were super easy.

Ling · Married on 06/27/2015

Everyone enjoyed the photo booth and had a lot of fun, was provided duplicate copies so everyone gave us a copy for our scrapbook for memory sake. Wish there was more prop choices but service was great.

Mandy · Married on 10/05/2013

Mojo Photo Booth Edmonton was given to us as a gift for our wedding. And they were amazing! Every one of my guests LOVED them - I am now the proud owner of some very goofy pictures of my parents & even grandparents - and the guest book we got from them was wonderful! I've had interactions with them during work events and loved them then, but they went above and beyond my already high expectations for my wedding. Would definitely recommend them to anybody who wants their DJ to have some major competition for the crowds.

1.0
      0.0

Dealing with this vendor leading up to our wedding was great, however, the attendant that worked our wedding was TERRIBLE! She was very rude to our guests, wasn't at the booth when she was supposed to be because she was either on her phone or drinking at the bar. Most of my guests didn't realize she was the attendant and thought she was someone's date and therefore I didn't hear of her unprofessionalism until after the wedding. We did get some good pictures of our guests, but not nearly enough as she wasn't there to actually man the booth.