Moissanite Co. Reviews

680 | Las Vegas, NV

680 Reviews for Moissanite Co.

• Poppy

Poppy Stonham · Married on 08/20/2020

Perfection!

Chris and Katrina and the gang were absolutely 💯 awesome! Very accomodating and professional I cannot speak more highly of MoissaniteCo...I would recommend them and do so to all my family and friends thank you sooo much 💖 my experience was perfect..as is my stone!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Kris Abdalla · Married on 08/14/2020

Very positive! Easy transaction, found more than what I was looking for, excellent quality and great price!

Excellent merchandise! Several friends commented how beautiful my rings were, they would never know they are not real diamonds, only a professional jeweler could tell the difference. Love Moissanite because I can have beautiful “diamonds” without worrying about having them insured or losing them on vacation or at our lake property!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Crash

Crash Cookson · Married on 07/30/2020

Amazing, 10/10, customizable high quality, cheaper than any other ring store

My fiancé tried to get me to buy her a 30$ ring off amazon buying from here was a nice compromise looks fancy, high quality, fooled all the relatives

Sent on 09/01/2020

Paul Bennett · Married on 07/24/2020

Awesome experience

Awesome quality and my wife loves the ring!!

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Bre

Bre Symons · Married on 07/21/2020

Excellent product

I love my ring! I get sooo many compliments!

Sent on 09/04/2020
  • Daniel

Daniel Corey-Goodman · Married on 07/18/2020

Great customer service and exceptional ring selection

I wanted to get the perfect ring for my fiance. Not too flashy, not too tall, but still really shines bright and she can wear it everyday with no problems. The selection of rings really allowed me to find one that fit my needs and the customer service was very quick to answer questions about gem size and dimensions of the ring.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Nick

Nick Novy · Married on 07/12/2020

Wonderful!

Mossiante was extremely helpful with the questions I had and helping me decide the perfect ring from their vast variety for my fiancé. She absolutely loves her ring and we're thankful we went with this company.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Liam Kopp · Married on 07/11/2020

The perfect ring

This ring was absolutely great

Sent on 09/06/2020

Amy Cobb · Married on 07/03/2020

A real show stopper

I couldn't be happier with a wedding set. Ethical reasons pushed us towards a diamond alternative, but the price is what sealed the deal. Moissanite is so beautiful and my vintage inspired set gets compliments all the time.

Sent on 09/13/2020

Autumn · Married on 06/20/2020

I purchased two items: a ring and a pair of earrings. I need them quickly, and before the stated processing time. MoissaniteCo was happy to accomodate. Both items, my earrings and the ring I got my mom were both BEAUTIFUL! Great customer service. I'm a return customer who loves this company. I can't wait to shop more on this site! Also love the loyalty rewards...great idea!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Lisa Starcher · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing!!! Simply Amazing!

I contacted Moissanite Co. wanting a specific ring. I seen it and fell in love. They made me this amazingly beautiful wedding ring set. I can't stop looking at it. I appreciate everything they did to make sure I was happy with this ring. Thank you so very much!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Katie Rogers · Married on 06/14/2020

Absolutely Incredible - will definitely purchase from again!

We were so unbelievably nervous making this purchase. We had done so much research and decided that a Moissanite ring was the right choice for us. The design process was a lot of fun, but it look for us to see the videos on the Instagram page before we were convinced. After plenty of hours we had chosen our design, and ordered the ring. The FEDEx website appeared on my favourites after 2 days because I checked it multiple times a day to see where our order was up to. While we waited I read so many reviews and freaked myself out whenever I saw a negative one. It’s terrifying putting your trust overseas, to a company you’ve never heard of, feeling like it is too good to be true. The ring arrived to Australia in two weeks as stated, and it is flawless! I am in awe everyday at just how beautiful this ring is. It sparkles so dramatically in the sun that my camera struggled to get a photo of it. I am at a loss for words just how grateful we feel to have such a gorgeous, sentimental piece as part of our story. I would, without hesitation, happily make another purchase for our wedding bands when the time comes. If you’re reading this review scared about getting ripped off - I totally understand. After my experience, all I can say is that you have nothing to worry about and you will be blown away when your order arrives.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Ashley Johnson · Married on 06/12/2020

Exactly what we wanted

We got the most beautiful ring- designed exactly how I dreamed it would be- for a price we could afford as we started our married life together.

Sent on 09/12/2020

Stella K · Married on 06/11/2020

Best moissanite jeweler

This was my second engagement ring. The first was an emerald cut (8x6) from brilliant earth, and the moissanite was cloudy. After returning that and buying with moissanite co, this moissanite gem is so much more clear and the quality is exponentially better. It also comes with a Charles & Colvard lifetime warranty card. The price is also less than brilliant earth, even though I got a bigger size (9x7)!
    Customer service is also very responsive and friendly.

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Kendall

Kendall Lucara · Married on 06/06/2020

Best Value for Gorgeous Engagement Ring

The ring I ordered was even more beautiful then I expected! It fit perfectly too. Everyone who has seen it always assumes its a diamond and is surprised if I tell them it isn't. You can't tell one bit and I think its even more sparkly then most diamonds! Such a good price and value for a high quality engagement ring. Will definitely buy from Moissanite Co. again.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Catherine S. · Married on 06/06/2020

Just Beautiful!

I really am in Love with this gorgeous wedding set...its timeless and beautiful...the Customer service is wonderful and they go out of their way to make sure you are taken care of.

Sent on 09/20/2020

T. B. · Married on 06/06/2020

Excellent customer service again and again.

Ordering from Moissanite Co. has been such a pleasurable and easy experience. From ordering my wife's engagement ring, to ordering just the matching band that normally comes in a set. Their customer service has been top notch and they were always very responsive and helpful as well. Not to mention their product is beautiful and very well made. My wife has been so happy with everything from them, and she gets complements all the time on her "diamond ring". Highly recommend dealing with Moissanite Co.

Sent on 10/15/2020

Jenna · Married on 06/01/2020

the best customer service

I received the best customer service and end product from this company. Chris at Moissanite Co. answered all my questions via email (15+) with patience and professionalism. My partner let me chose the ring and I had no idea where to start!! With the help of Chris I received my dream ring in the mail. No question went unanswered, no request was too hard. I was very cautious buying blind (I live in Perth Australia) but I recommend this company with all my heart.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Jonathan · Married on 05/23/2020

It took about a month from ordering to receive the engagement ring I purchased, but that's understandable considering it was made to order. The stone is beautifully cut and has a wonderful sparkle that captures the attention of everybody who notices. There were numerous customization options and all in all, I feel like the value was great. I liked the ring a lot, but more importantly, my fiancé loved it.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Josh · Married on 05/16/2020

Okay. To start I wanted a high quality ring on a low quality budget. I didn’t have much money so I tried all the jewelry stores and didn’t find anything. I somehow stumbled upon this website and I was blown away. Could it be real? I ordered my ring and it came in about a week and a half. I opened it and I fell in love with it. It is so crystal clear, great workmanship And the way the light
    reflects off it..I was in love and my fiancé is more in love with it. Whatever you do, go with moissanite. You will not be let down. It’s worth the money!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Lady Larson · Married on 05/13/2020

Perfection!

I found MoissaniteCo after I lost my original diamond & sapphire wedding set. They were able to recreate the custom set my husband had made with a larger center stone at a fraction of the original price of diamonds. Customer service is the best. They responded quickly to all my questions and requests for customization. The ring arrived on time and is absolutely stunning!

Sent on 05/13/2020

Ari · Married on 05/10/2020

have gotten three rings from them so far and exchanged one for another and my experiences with them have been great.They are super responsive, understanding, and prompt in there response time. Their jewelry is beautiful and well made. I always know I didn't want a traditional diamond and fell in love with moissanite. MoissaniteCo was where my ex got my engagement ring and where my fiance bought my promise ring and engagement ring, which is beautiful.

Honestly, this is the only place I will shop and I am totally gonna get my wedding band here along with any additional pieces.

For pricing references, my current ering was around $1300, my promise ring was on sale and $500 and the ring that got returned was around $1000. Which the return was due to me feeling nervous about having something that huge and sparkly on my hand all the time. The detailing and the ring itself was beautiful and I would certainly consider it as a semi pricey cocktail ring if we weren't on a budget. The exchange went amazing and I am super happy with the end results.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Derek Cottrill · Married on 04/25/2020

Wife to be LOVES IT!!!!!

The ring was absolutely amazing, exceeding all expectations.
    Wife to be LOVES it and couldn't be happier.
    I will be purchasing more jewelry from moissaniteco.com in the future.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kyle Lee · Married on 04/25/2020

Custom engagement ring - Success!

I worked with Craig to design a custom engagement ring. He was quick to respond and patiently answered all my questions. The ring turned out beautifully and arrived right on schedule. My wife loves it!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Kathryne Blair · Married on 04/24/2020

Amazing Jewelry

I've purchased many pieces from moissico and they have all been wonderful.

Sent on 08/31/2020