Moissanite Co. Reviews

580 | Las Vegas, NV

580 Reviews for Moissanite Co.

• Zahra

Nicoleta · Married on 10/13/2019

Happy Customer =)

MoissaniteCo made my custom (aka: dream) engagement ring for me and I had exchanged dozens of emails with Chris prior to putting down a deposit. This review might actually be as much for Chris as it is for MoissaniteCo! I really appreciated the level of thought and insight he provided in understanding my vision and answering all of my questions and concerns before and during the process. Chris was always super helpful and informative, and I feel like the company treated me well as a customer (especially a very particular one). He really advocated for me when it came to making tweaks in the design and acted as a great messenger between me and the designer. He understood exactly what I wanted and was very clear and communicative with me throughout the process.

The ordering process was smooth and within a few months we had the ring (only got to try in on once before SO hid it from me before proposing a some months later, but I took photos and thoroughly inspected it and everything looked just how I had envisioned). Once I finally got it on my finger (YAY!), I was just as in love and now I can better speak to the longevity and the quality because I've been able to wear it for a length of time. I got a F1 8x6 oval and boy does it sparkle! I get the stark white coloring that some people mention, but only in bad lighting (fluorescent lighting isn't anybody's friend...). Other than that, the stones look incredible in most lighting and I get compliments on the design all the time. The style I went with has a good amount of intricate detailing (a unique and petite halo with dinky lab diamonds inlaid, milgrain detailing, fine lines), and though it took a lot of back and forth, I'd expect nothing less when executing a flawless design to make a customer happy.

As a whole, my experience with MoCo has been a positive one. My main suggestion is to be as communicative as you can about your wants, whether you go custom or not. I am looking forward to customizing my wedding band through them soon!

Steven · Married on 10/12/2019

Got this beauty custom for my (now) fiancé! Everyone loves it

Sent on 06/05/2018

Brian · Married on 10/02/2019

Amazing customer service and an even better product! Made my proposal day an amazing experience. No stress leading up to it.

Blaine · Married on 10/01/2019

The ring was perfect and arrived quickly.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Justin Sponholz · Married on 09/29/2019

Top Quality

The rose gold does not fade, even after many years. Other rose gold from other vendors fades and turns to the normal gold color. Amazing quality!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Jason Lee · Married on 09/28/2019

Good experience

Good quality of the ring and good service

Sent on 11/19/2018

Kara Marie · Married on 09/28/2019

Couldn't be happier!!!

The staff is more than helpful and responds in no time (which I really love)!! But the important part.....MY RING!!! I AM OBSESSED!!! I get complimented almost everywhere I go!! I couldn't be happier with my ring! Thank you SO much to all the Moissanite.co staff! I have been recommending you to everyone!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Ben · Married on 09/27/2019

I was Skeptical at first of buying a ring from an online vendor. Especially not being able to see it in person before I bought it. But after the look on her face and her friends reactions. I am completely satisfied with my purchase. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. She is beyond happy and loves the shine and shimmer it gives off.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Andrew Hoffman · Married on 09/27/2019

Happy fiance

Chris worked with me throughout the design process for a custom engagement ring. He was always responsive and followed through with everything he said and I asked.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Monica · Married on 09/21/2019

We did a lot of research on lab diamonds and everything brought us to Moissanite Co.
    The customer service I experienced was impeccable! My ring took about two weeks to come in and it has been a show stopper. Earth diamonds (in our shopping experience) appeared "dirty" for lack of a better work, and to get a stone that was clear, without imperfections, was an astounding price (36k for an almost-flawless 1.5 carat). Moissanite's ARE the alternative and totally worth it! Well done!

Sent on 09/18/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful jewelry

The engagement ring we got was a 1.5 carat solitaire, thin band and it was stunning. I still get comments on how beautiful it is to this day. Highly recommend this company for those looking for diamond alternatives!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Molly Kalmoe · Married on 09/20/2019

Just what we were looking for

Moissanite Co made it super simple to get exactly what I was looking for. I now have the ring of my dreams and I love wearing it. Thank you! Will be back for more :)

Sent on 04/02/2020

Chris Baumann · Married on 09/15/2019

Great looking ring for a great price

I am very pleased with the quality and choices of the ring available. I was able to find exactly what I wanted it to look like, in the metal I preferred and the stone size that was perfect. I was able to do all of this for significantly less than going to a jewelry store would have been. Shipping was great and having a return policy (not necessary!) was nice to have.

Brianna · Married on 09/14/2019

This was my first time buying a mossi, so I was nervous. I am absolutely in love with it! It's beautiful and we won't ever be buying diamonds now. This stone is better!

It's completely colorless, I don't have any issues with seeing other colors except for rare hints of some rainbow sparkles which I love. Spent 2k on a ring that would have been >10k as a diamond. Completely worth it and will be buying the matching wedding band and all other rings from here.

I get nothing but compliments. Best purchase weve made!

Sent on 07/07/2018

John · Married on 09/07/2019

I originally ordered a 5.5mm stone and found out it was too large for the setting I had purchased. Moissanite Co exchanged the stone for the correct size after my return date and credited my account. Best company for customer service!!

• Rachele

Rachele struthers · Married on 09/06/2019

4 prong round F1 H&A Earrings, 2 total carat wt

Beautiful product, even better than pictures can show. Wonderful customer service. Arrived quickly and I am very happy overall!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Ashilynn · Married on 09/01/2019

The customer service I have received has been awesome! Chris on the customer service team has gone above and beyond to make my ring buying process easy.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Seth Williams · Married on 09/01/2019

Oval halo Engagement ring

My now fiancé and I were both blown away by how beautiful and well made the ring was. It’s a great alternative to an unethically mined diamond and at a great value as well. We couldn’t be happier

Christian Hericks · Married on 08/31/2019

Excellent Experience Buying a Custom Ring

I had a wonderful experience purchasing a custom engagement ring from Moissanite Co. The sales rep worked with me to get exactly the band I wanted on the first try, and my fiancee got exactly what she had been hoping for. The only speed bump was that one of the two side-stones was loose in its setting upon arrival, but it was easily and inexpensively repaired at a local jeweler. Definitely a great experience, and they can look forward to my continued business.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Lucie Knobloch · Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing ring

Everything was perfect!!!my ring is amazing and I will be back soon :)

Sent on 09/25/2019

Diana Radford · Married on 08/29/2019

Great experience, gorgeous ring!

I found it hard to pick a ring using the artist renderings on the website. However, every time I wanted to consider a ring, I would message Moissanite Co. on FB and usually within a few minutes, they would send me a link to a video on Instagram showing me the real ring. I couldnt believe how fast they sometimes responded! I communicated with them about customizing the ring with sapphires, then changed my mind. I had questions, they had answers. Through out the process they were helpful, professional and patient. The order came quickly, the packaging was beautiful and the ring gorgeous! My fiance was, initially, nervous about buying a ring we had never seen in person. But once she saw that stunning ring, she was a convert! Thank you, Moissanite Company!!

Sent on 08/29/2019

James · Married on 08/24/2019

Had a great experience buying the Moissanite Stone. It looks just as expected and my now fiance is in love with it. I did not purchase the ring from here but the ring wouldn't be what it is without this Stone. Awesome experience and I will definitely be shopping here again!

David · Married on 08/17/2019

Made my purchase on-line; so I didn't deal directly with any specific sales personnel. What I can say without question is the quality and speed of delivery in getting the ring I ordered. My fiancee had stated to me that she was looking for a non-conventional engagement ring. She immediately fell in love with the brilliance of the moissanite stones, in particular the green moissanite. I was able to find a beautiful 2ct. round stone with 2, .30 ct clear stones on either side. Beautiful without being overdone. She absolutely loved it and has gotten scores of compliments on the style and luster of the gems in this ring. I will be back to buy the wedding ring to compliment this fabulous ring.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Molly Quigley · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Rings

Products are amazing and delivered on time in a great box

Sent on 06/18/2019

Kathy · Married on 08/16/2019

Dream Ring

After searching and getting quotes from other jewellers, I found this company via Instagram and just loved all their designs. But the final choice was when I saw my dream ring, made with the same type Moissanite I wanted for less than half the price I was quoted elsewhere. I took a punt at ordering as I live overseas, and the end result was mind blowing. Photos do no justice, the sparkle and fire is incredible!! Absolutely love it! Thankyou so much. My forever ring 💍 XX

Sent on 11/19/2018