Moissanite Co. Reviews

583 | Las Vegas, NV

583 Reviews for Moissanite Co.

Missy · Getting married on 04/05/2020

Gorgeous Sparkle!

My fiance recently purchased a ring from MoissaniteCo, and I am in love with how much it sparkles! I had purchased another piece of jewelry previously and can attest that the quality in their jewelry is superb! I love the detail and craftsmanship that goes into my quality rings! Would recommend this company 100%!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Luispelayo · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Lose Gems are great

Excellent Gem that my fiance loves

Justin · Married on 03/28/2020

The timeliness of the delivery was amazing. Thank you for answering all of the questions I had. They were answered professionally and quickly. The ring looks beautiful and was well packaged. Thank you again.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Benedict Yeo · Married on 03/06/2020

Fast Respond and Delivery

The ring size guide was really helpful for me to purchase this gorgeous ring.

Sent on 01/17/2020

carly · Married on 02/29/2020

I LOVE my ring from moissaniteco! I would recommend it to all of my friends. I was nervous about buying a moissanite and from online as well. but the second I saw the ring I knew I had made the right choice! it is gorgeous, sparkly, and best of all—-way less expensive than a diamond! moissanite is my new favorite stone. I get so many compliments on my ring—no one knows it’s not a diamond! I tell them
    anyway though because I love it for what it is. Number one reaction—“I wish I had known about this before I got engaged!”

Sent on 09/23/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Carlough · Married on 02/20/2020

High quality for an excellent value!

MoissaniteCo.com was very responsive via email when I had questions about the ring. I’ve had my engagement ring for three years now, hard too believe because it’s flown by, and it still looks as gorgeous and sparkly as ever. Very high quality jewelry, and I’d recommend them to anyone with the highest praise! Fantastic company.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Bruce M Mendrikis · Married on 02/10/2020

"Perfect!"

Fiance used one word to describe the ring: "perfect". Seamless customer experience from start to finish. Staff were attentive and helpful, and replied quickly to all my questions. I had made an initial request for a custom order, and Elizabeth immediately sent me a link to have it filled. I'm happy to add this to the ever growing list of testimonials from satisfied customers. Well done Moissanite & Co.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Sofia

Sofia Fernandez Rabling Arechiga · Married on 02/04/2020

wedding ring

I needed a personalized ring and I needed very soon and to arrive on specific dates because I was traveling to the states to pick it up, the support was there, they helped me with everything I needed and the ring was amazing

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa White · Married on 02/01/2020

Couldn’t believe their phenomenal customer service

First of all. My ring is BEAUTIFUL. I knew a real diamond would never be for me because a Moissanite alternative is just too good to pass up. The prices are great and the quality is practically just as high compared to a diamond. But my ring even blew my already high expectations out of the water.
    Second, their customer service was unbelievably amazing. I (just being an eager beaver) emailed asking if it would be possible to have my ring by a certain date. I had an event I was going to and wanted to show it off. The responses were SO fast and so helpful. I had the ring with time to spare and felt so good about my choice with them

Sent on 10/24/2019

Dmitriy Ostrovskiy · Married on 01/18/2020

Absolutely gorgeous

Beautiful ring, pictures do not do it justice. Fiancé said it was absolutely perfect, and everyone else loved it; lots of compliments. Could not be happier with quality, especially at this price. Definitely looks at least three times more expensive.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Laurie Patterso · Married on 01/12/2020

Amazing customer service

I only wear Moissanite jewelry, Yes I have a real 3 carat diamond wedding ring, But I truly love the brilliance of a ring that is far less expensive yet is almost impossible to tell the difference

Sent on 01/12/2020

Phuong Yeh · Married on 01/01/2020

Great company!

The ring I received from this company was a beauty! Highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • O

Olivia I · Married on 01/01/2020

excellent value and quality

I have bought a few pieces of jewelry over the years with them. They didn't fail to impress me everytime.

Sent on 04/03/2020

David Henaux · Married on 12/06/2019

Great ring

Whoa ! Great and shiny ! Great shipping and fast enough To receive it before 10th wedding birthbay. Thank you

Kevin Cameron · Married on 12/03/2019

great quality high value

One of the best companies that I have dealt with. very professional, and great service with a good array of products.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Dhivya · Married on 11/18/2019

Amazing experience

Trust worthy, fast, responsive and beautiful designs.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Brown · Married on 11/12/2019

Easy, professional, quality experience

I reached out to Moissanite Co. with a custom ring request. I received a response within 24 hours and communicated several times back and forth with Craig. Craig was super helpful and was not afraid to let me know if he wasn't sure what I was thinking. Craig asked questions, sent me a couple of different CAD renderings, and reached back out when the actual production people had concerns with the structural integrity of the ring. It took about 10 days to get the ring once I approved the design, which is what they estimated. The final product is absolutely perfect. I highly recommend MoissaniteCo!

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle Chhong · Married on 11/11/2019

Great customer service and product!

I absolutely love my ring! Took it about 3 weeks from ordering to arriving. Customer service was very attentive and responsive. Could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 06/20/2019

A M B · Married on 11/10/2019

Exquisite!

After 32 years of marriage, I was ready for my dream ring: a large 3 stone emerald cut. I'd researched various diamond companies and was so disappointed that my dream ring would cost about $19,000 dollars! After weeks of research, I stumbled upon moissanite... the Moissanite Company impressed me with the detail of their site, educating me on moissanite and other gems. I also found my dream ring amongst hundreds of beautiful patterns... and it was a price we could afford!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Jonathan Teson · Married on 11/09/2019

Awesome Transaction!

Everything about this transaction went extremely smooth. The ring was very customize-able, was a great value, showed up exactly when it was supposed to, and looked more beautiful than I could have ever asked for. I highly recommend these guys if you're looking for a diamond alternative. Put in your time researching Moissanite. It's worth it!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Laura Marcus · Married on 11/09/2019

Simply Amazing!

Very easy to use and beautiful ring!

Nelson · Married on 11/02/2019

Easy process, quick responses from customer service and speedy delivery! Highly recommend Moissanite for their end to end Customer experience.

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful ring, great service and communication

My partner bought my engagement ring from MoissaniteCo earlier this year and was really wowed by the service and professionalism. He emailed the company back and fourth throughtout the process and talked with them on the website's live chat feature often. They even sent him a prototype ring to see the design in person before he committed to purchasing. Most importantly I LOVE LOVE LOVE my ring. It truly sparkles like a disco ball and I still stare at it everyday. My family was so shook when they saw it. I get compliments on it probably at least once a day, and have converted so many people to moissanites rings for my friends upcoming engagements! Would strongly recommend MoissaniteCo to others, their price points are fantastic compared to other moissanite companies and they are super easy to contact. We're currently working with them to purchase the matching wedding band and the process has been simple and easy.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Jack · Married on 11/01/2019

Happy Customer

Very good experience with this website. There is a huge selection to choose from and the process was easy.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Jess · Married on 10/26/2019

This was hands down the best experience I’ve ever had when it comes to buying something. My partner wanted me to be a part of picking my engagement ring, so I got in touch with these guys and they helped us through the whole process. We opted for the custom design as there were a few specifics that I wanted, they were very accommodating and kept us informed throughout the process. We have since received the ring (and he proposed, YAY!) and I could not believe how beautiful it turned out, considering the cost was very reasonable. We’re from Australia, and the closest I could get to the ring I wanted over here would’ve cost me four times the amount! Could not recommend this company more! So happy!

Sent on 07/28/2018