Moissanite Co. Reviews

680 | Las Vegas, NV

680 Reviews for Moissanite Co.

Jenni · Married on 10/05/2020

Chris is simply wonderful. He answered all of my questions day and night via email without any hesitation or delays. The customer service I have received was top notch and I could not be any more pleased. I will definitely be doing business with them again when it is time to purchase my wedding band.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Richard · Married on 10/01/2020

I cannot thank Chris from customer service enough! My fiance and I had planned out what her ideal ring would be over several months before the order was even started. When we came to Moissanite Co., Chris was very helpful and took time to go over the various ring options and made images of what the potential ring would look like. When I secretly returned to communicate with Chris, he was extremely helpful with deciding on the finishing touches to the completed order. When I finally surprised my fiance with the ring, she couldn't stop admiring the beauty of it- she still does, and she's had it for three months now. We were ecstatic with the results and plan on consulting with moissanite co. again when the time comes to plan our wedding rings. Thanks Chris and Moissanite Co.!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Lizrn:) · Married on 09/27/2020

Hands down best experience

So I’ve only been dreaming about my engagement ring for 26 years now, I learned all I could about diamonds and after studying up it simply appeared that diamonds were a poor decision. I did not want to shell out tens of thousands of dollars for something with a man-made inflated market, poor ethical history, and so on. It seemed logical to go with Moissanite because of the cost vs quality compared to “real diamonds”. I mean they are so similar, why pay more? Didn’t make sense. I was skeptical about buying online but everything was perfect. The customer service was perfect. The delivery was perfect. The production time was perfect. Just everything. Now I have a Colorless, 1.25 carat Milgrain banded Moissanite which I got at the fraction of the cost of an actual diamond. I don’t feel guilty about the cost and it’s more beautiful than I could have imagined. I am so pleased with this company and their products. I LOVE MY RING and get so man my compliments!!!!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Alex

Alex Witzel · Married on 09/20/2020

Gorgeous Ring and Amazing Service

MoissaniteCo made buying an engagement ring incredibly easy. Shipping was really fast and the ring itself is perfect.

Sent on 04/18/2019

David Fleck · Married on 09/20/2020

highly recommend

Excellent support and customer service

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Z

Zachary Wilco · Married on 09/14/2020

Great experience

Very response team that answered all my questions and made sure my order was perfect even during a pandemic

Healy · Married on 09/14/2020

Great product

I purchased a engagement ring and wedding band for my girlfriend. I ended up ordering the working size. I contacted them and they were quick to turn around and get the ring resized

Kalena Conyers · Married on 09/14/2020

Fantastic, I’ve loved everything!

I have purchased a few pieces from moissaniteco and they never disappoint. Quality every time and fast customer service responses when I have had a question. I recommend them to everyone and definitely will purchase more from them in the future.

Tony N · Married on 09/10/2020

Sent on 09/10/2020
  • Jaclyn

Dorothea Pon · Married on 09/09/2020

Amazing Experience

Our experience was fantastic! We were able to customize exactly what we wanted down to the small details. The ring came out better than expected and has continued to stay brilliant and beautiful as the first day we got it!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Daisy Perez · Married on 09/09/2020

Oval moissanite with pear diamond side stones

I absolutely live my ring!! It is very elegant and the fire is stunning!! My experience with the company has been amazing.

Sent on 09/07/2020

Caleb Escamilla · Married on 09/07/2020

Absolutely amazing

The ring was exactly what we wanted and the customer service was very friendly and helpful

Sent on 09/07/2020

Brendan Ryan · Married on 09/06/2020

10 Out of 10 on Every Level

The customer service at MossaniteCo was the best customer service I have ever seen. They made a very nerve wracking and stressful process feel like a walk in the park. My fiance was blown out fo the water by the ring. So much so that she had me ask MossaniteCo to mock up a completely one of a kind wedding band. Without any hesitation or push back we had an image of a possible band within 48 hours. I have recommend them to everyone I know looking for jewelry.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Silvester · Married on 09/05/2020

An absolute dream come true!

I did extensive research on Moissanite engagement rings but could not seem to find one that was exactly what I was looking for. I came across Moissanite Co. and read their glowing reviews, and reached out for more information on a custom ring. Their customer service is exceptional and my custom ring is even more perfect than I ever could have imagined. I have already gone back and ordered my wedding band as well and will definitely be ordering more jewelry from Moissanite Co. in the future. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Aubree

Aubree · Married on 09/01/2020

The company made me a custom ring using gemstones in a three stone setting. They spent the time to make sure that the stones matched well and the colors were great. I had to wait a bit longer due to some problems finding matching stones. but the wait was worth it and they compensated me by sending the ring overnight. Overall the service was excellent. If I had questions they had answers, and the sales person wasn't pushy at all. She listened to what I wanted and helped me get there. Thanks, alot

Sent on 02/03/2018
  • Tyler

Tyler Hill · Married on 09/01/2020

Excellent customer service

Everything about my experience getting a ring here was fantastic. I needed the ring on short notice for an anniversary proposal, and emailed them before 8am asking about this - within 10 minutes, Lauren sent me a reply promising they would get me the ring on time. When I later sent another email asking about how the timeline was coming along I sent an email after 11pm - once again a response from Lauren within 10 minutes. Thats some seriously dedicated customer service and I was very impressed. They insisted on overnighting the ring even though needing the rush delivery was because of my last minute request to ensure the ring would arrive on time, and even though I had opted for 2 day shipping! I got the ring with time to spare. It really felt like me having a positive experience was very important to them. The ring itself looks great in the pictures, but even better in person! My girlfriend had mentioned she wanted a ring ethically sourced - and now that Ive seen the ring moissanite seems like a no brainer - in my opinion even more beautiful than diamond at a really fair price. From an amazing ring at a great price to perfect customer service, I could not be happier with my purchase!! Yes, I am feeling positive bias because the girl of my dreams just accepted my proposal and is super happy with the ring!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Jordan Slay · Married on 08/31/2020

Perfect deal

It was my first engagement ring fit perfect price was right huge Rock lady loved it couldn't go wrong I can't wait to buy more

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Kacie

Kacie · Married on 08/29/2020

Awesome customer service!

Chris was quick to respond to my emails and super helpful in picking the perfect moissanite for my setting. The stone is AGS000 and is so beautiful! The cut is perfect and I can't stop staring at it!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Jorden Nieuwsma · Married on 08/29/2020

Absolutely will order from again!

I just got married this past weekend and everyone loved my wedding band! Even with Covid Moissanite Co. still got my ring to me in a very timely manner! I will definitely order from them again!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Laura S · Married on 08/29/2020

excellent company

My ring is beautiful! I love it, and I get so many compliments.

Sent on 09/13/2020

Erik · Married on 08/24/2020

Easy and stress free

When I was stressing out trying to plan and time everything, you guys took the weight off my shoulders and got it to me with time to spare. I will for sure refer you guys to everyone.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Alex Thurnbeck · Married on 08/23/2020

Bought it online and was very pleased with the product!

I would definitely recommend Moissanite Co. as a much more affordable option to real diamonds. Looks great!

• Jeramy

Jeramy Hyden · Married on 08/22/2020

Awesome experience

This company is absolutely amazing to work with!! I have bought several items from them, all simply GORGEOUS.. Whether it was a pair or earrings, necklack w/ pendant or now an engagement ring. With the ring I had it in law-a-way and decided I liked another ring instead, within minutes they had my order changed and the process went so smoothly. I will always do business with this company for my jewelry needs.

Sent on 08/31/2019

Danielle Herman · Married on 08/22/2020

Very perfect 5 year vow renewal ceremony

1. Moissanite Diamond is gorgeous. The selection process was better than one that you could get in a jewelry store. The options are endless but not overwhelming. Being able to see the finale testily with any and all cuts and carats is outstanding.