Moissanite Co. Reviews

681 | Las Vegas, NV

681 Reviews for Moissanite Co.

Helen · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Simply Stunning

Love my ring! It is so gorgeous, my husband surprised me with a new ring to replace my original engagement ring and i was shcoked! It is stunning. I get so many compliments on it!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Michael Gruca · Getting married on 04/06/2021

Exceeded expectations

Every part of ordering this product was an excellent experience. The order shipped only 8 or 9 days after I finalized the payment. The product met or exceeded all of my expectations. I truly know that I paid only 20-30% of what another customer would pay when purchasing a traditional diamond of the same size and quality. I will be counseling all unmarried friends moving forward to consider ordering from MoissaniteCo and to remove any stigma that they may have about going with a moissanite product.

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Ben

Ben Shields · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Great product

My wife loved her engagement ring. We are married now. What else is there to say.

Sent on 09/20/2020
  • TR Rhodes

TR Rhodes · Getting married on 03/06/2021

Engagement ring

This was a beautiful ring at a great price!

Sent on 09/07/2020

Melissa · Getting married on 03/01/2021

my boyfriend decided it was time to order my engagement ring. I am the type of gal that does endless research. I was extremely hesitant to order online, I had seen a moissanite in person only once, but I watched countless hours of video and read hundreds of reviews before taking the leap with moissanite co.and I am thrilled beyond measure with my ring. I wanted a solitare with a thin setting and a small touch of flair, but with no side stones. I'd like to stack thin bands on either side of the solitare, so I chose the 2.2ct. Forever One cushion cut with a woven white gold band. The ring is delicate, yet very sturdy. The stone is a show stopper! It sparkles with more vibrant color than I expected and I couldn't be happier. After reading reviews, like I said I have only seen one moissanite in person before, but others said spend the extra cash and go with a forever one stone, you won't be disappointed. And I agree 100%. If you are going with a solitare, treat yourself and get the best! Chris in customer service answered several emails I had sent him regarding different rings and custom designs. He was very prompt, and extremely helpful. This ring setting that I had chosen takes a little longer to set, but it was worth the wait. Now that I've seen the ring and approved of the sizing(I wanted to make sure it fit properly) my boyfriend has the ring in his possession until he's ready to propose, and I'm so excited to wear my ring very day for the rest of my life!

Sent on 02/02/2018
  • Serenity

Serenity Harris · Getting married on 01/11/2021

Better than expected!

Start to end the experience with purchasing with Moissanite Co was perfect. The idea of purchasing a ring online without being able to see it was daunting at first, especially with the different stone options, but it worked out beautifully for us. All of our questions were answered very quickly and fully. We opted to use Moissanite Co stone and it is beautiful. You won't regret going this purchase!!

Sent on 09/07/2020
  • Emmanuel

Emmanuel Bravo · Getting married on 01/11/2021

Great selection and variety, prices, and service!

I love Moissanite Co. as it provided me with all the details to pick out the perfect ring for my now fiancée! The quality and build is spectacular. I have no complaints. When I ordered the ring, it took a good 6 weeks to ship and arrive as it was in the beginning of quarantine. Nonetheless, it arrived in great condition and I was informed of when it shipped out and was able to track the progress. Many options are available for your ring of choice but do your own research to understand what exactly it is you want the ring and band to be comprised of.

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Culley

Culley Cook · Getting married on 12/29/2020

Ordered center stone

Bought center stone from here and turned out amazing!

Sent on 10/17/2020

Emma Ly · Getting married on 12/20/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Chris was so kind and accommodating. Best customer service I've ever experienced. I had messaged about 100 times and they were still so patient with me. The ring was beautifully packaged and is perfect. It's the most stunning thing I've ever seen and I'll treasure it forever. The moissanite is so high quality, you really will not find one better. I am so happy with my experience and I recommend anyone looking for a moissanite to look no further as this is the best company out there. Thank you so much for my dream ring!

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Guadalupe

Guadalupe De La Cruz · Getting married on 12/19/2020

Marvelous!

MoissaniteCo is honestly the best. My now-fiancé has been hinting about moissanite, and believe me it was so hard finding an affordable yet elegant ring. I am highly impressed by them, the packaging was beautiful, and honestly my fiancé wanted to keep the packaging, but I told her that I wanted to keep it as a reminder Haha . The Moissanite is so beautiful, like I still look at to this day and wonder how a ring like that can keep its glow ! Definitely recommend this for guys looking to wow their future wife without breaking the bank. P.s. it shines brighter than a diamond ;)

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • W

William Hall · Getting married on 12/13/2020

Beautiful Stone

This ring is simply amazing. My fiancé is the talk of her group of friends. It’s defini sparkles, even in low light.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Tyler Jones · Married on 10/31/2020

She said yes

She loved the ring as soon as she seen it. She looks at it everyday and still in shock how beautiful it is. You guys knocked it out of the park for sure.

Sent on 01/24/2020

Susanna · Married on 10/30/2020

Ok so i read some bad reviews and let me say, what a bunch of BS. The ring we got makes Zales, Jared, etc. diamond engagement rings look like bubble gum machine rings. The radiant 2.5 Ct Moissanite we got was AMAZING. Diamonds are WAY over priced and some donkey years ago come up with the "Diamonds are a girls best friend" BS!! No they are a bank acct. killer and are mined from places where life is difficult and people are abused to obtain. So if you want a beautiful gem with a great price that your lady will love, then buy from MoissanitCo and you will both be very happy :)

Sent on 01/28/2018
  • Valerie

Valerie Linares · Married on 10/18/2020

Love my ring!

Moissanite Co. has been amazing! Great customer service and beautiful pieces. I absolutely love my ring!

Sent on 09/18/2020

Michael Olsen · Married on 10/17/2020

A beautiful engagement ring set and not expensive

my fiance loves her Round Forever One & Pear Sapphire Antique Wedding Set. This was one out of six choices and she is glad I have chosen this one.

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Jose

Jose Toscano · Married on 10/16/2020

Amazing ring

My fiancé is in love with her ring, the quality of work they do is amazing. Couldn’t have chosen a better jeweler then moissanite co. Thank you guys!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Christopher Hegarty · Married on 10/15/2020

Couldn’t Be Happier

Service, Quality, Packaging, the whole experience was fabulous, and we couldn’t be happier with our ring!!!

Sent on 09/13/2020

Mad Cot · Married on 10/15/2020

Beautiful ring

Everything went smoothly and they answered any questions I had. The ring is beautiful.

Sent on 10/15/2020

Ac Col · Married on 10/11/2020

Absolutely stunning

It was fast, easy, professional and best of all, my purchase is beautiful! I am a long time jewelry lover, these earrings exceeded my expectations! I'm looking forward to my next purchase.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Karen Neff · Married on 10/10/2020

Best Company on the Market

MoissaniteCo.com went above and beyond to assist in my son receiving the engagement ring in time for Christmas. This is truly the best customer service department I have every worked with and the ring is beautiful - even prettier than we imagined. I recommend this company 1000% and give it 1000 stars. I thank them with all my heart for making this an amazing experience. If you don't buy from MoissaniteCo.com, you may be disappointed, but I promise, if you purchase through them, you will be 100% satisfied. Amazing company.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Brandon Boger · Married on 10/10/2020

She loves her ring!

Extremely happy with my purchase! Her engagement ring turned out amazing, and she loves it! Quality was amazing and they shipped it in about a week.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Logan

Logan Francisco · Married on 10/10/2020

Extremely High Value - Diamonds are glorified ripoffs

Absolutely would recommend to a friend (and have). Got a ring through this company for my fiance and she absolutely loves it!!! When I first told her about moissanite, she was hesitant. But after obtaining the ring, she has said that it sparkles more than a diamond would have and that she likes the bit of rainbow fire-esque color scheme it gets in the sun. I suppose that might be hit or miss, but it really worked out for us

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful Diamond Alternative at a Great Price!

My fiancé let me choose my own engagement ring and I couldn’t have been happier with the selection at Moissanite Co. I had a hard time deciding but the instagram account and detailed pictures helped so much! Each ring is customizable to your preference and the price is great. My ring looks just like a diamond to the untrained eye and everyone compliments me on the extra sparkle that moissanites give off. Sometimes I can notice a glimmer of blue cast that makes it look “fake diamond” like, but I love this stone more than a diamond because it’s ethically sourced and just as beautiful. We went with a Forever One moissanite, in the style eng670.

Sent on 06/16/2020

Jeff Pike · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing service and quality

The ring I received was exactly as I expected it to be perfect!!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Gregory Letsch · Married on 10/10/2020

Easy and responsive

Great quality, I'm very happy with the results and I would definitely order other products from them.

Sent on 09/14/2020