Moissanite Co. Reviews

584 | Las Vegas, NV

584 Reviews for Moissanite Co.

• Jaclyn

Dorothea Pon · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Amazing Experience

Our experience was fantastic! We were able to customize exactly what we wanted down to the small details. The ring came out better than expected and has continued to stay brilliant and beautiful as the first day we got it!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Brendan Ryan · Getting married on 09/06/2020

10 Out of 10 on Every Level

The customer service at MossaniteCo was the best customer service I have ever seen. They made a very nerve wracking and stressful process feel like a walk in the park. My fiance was blown out fo the water by the ring. So much so that she had me ask MossaniteCo to mock up a completely one of a kind wedding band. Without any hesitation or push back we had an image of a possible band within 48 hours. I have recommend them to everyone I know looking for jewelry.

• Nicole

Nicole Silvester · Getting married on 09/05/2020

An absolute dream come true!

I did extensive research on Moissanite engagement rings but could not seem to find one that was exactly what I was looking for. I came across Moissanite Co. and read their glowing reviews, and reached out for more information on a custom ring. Their customer service is exceptional and my custom ring is even more perfect than I ever could have imagined. I have already gone back and ordered my wedding band as well and will definitely be ordering more jewelry from Moissanite Co. in the future. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Aubree

Aubree · Getting married on 09/01/2020

The company made me a custom ring using gemstones in a three stone setting. They spent the time to make sure that the stones matched well and the colors were great. I had to wait a bit longer due to some problems finding matching stones. but the wait was worth it and they compensated me by sending the ring overnight. Overall the service was excellent. If I had questions they had answers, and the sales person wasn't pushy at all. She listened to what I wanted and helped me get there. Thanks, alot

Sent on 02/03/2018
  • Tyler

Tyler Hill · Getting married on 09/01/2020

Excellent customer service

Everything about my experience getting a ring here was fantastic. I needed the ring on short notice for an anniversary proposal, and emailed them before 8am asking about this - within 10 minutes, Lauren sent me a reply promising they would get me the ring on time. When I later sent another email asking about how the timeline was coming along I sent an email after 11pm - once again a response from Lauren within 10 minutes. Thats some seriously dedicated customer service and I was very impressed. They insisted on overnighting the ring even though needing the rush delivery was because of my last minute request to ensure the ring would arrive on time, and even though I had opted for 2 day shipping! I got the ring with time to spare. It really felt like me having a positive experience was very important to them. The ring itself looks great in the pictures, but even better in person! My girlfriend had mentioned she wanted a ring ethically sourced - and now that Ive seen the ring moissanite seems like a no brainer - in my opinion even more beautiful than diamond at a really fair price. From an amazing ring at a great price to perfect customer service, I could not be happier with my purchase!! Yes, I am feeling positive bias because the girl of my dreams just accepted my proposal and is super happy with the ring!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Kacie

Kacie · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Awesome customer service!

Chris was quick to respond to my emails and super helpful in picking the perfect moissanite for my setting. The stone is AGS000 and is so beautiful! The cut is perfect and I can't stop staring at it!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Erik · Getting married on 08/24/2020

Easy and stress free

When I was stressing out trying to plan and time everything, you guys took the weight off my shoulders and got it to me with time to spare. I will for sure refer you guys to everyone.

• Jeramy

Jeramy Hyden · Getting married on 08/22/2020

Awesome experience

This company is absolutely amazing to work with!! I have bought several items from them, all simply GORGEOUS.. Whether it was a pair or earrings, necklack w/ pendant or now an engagement ring. With the ring I had it in law-a-way and decided I liked another ring instead, within minutes they had my order changed and the process went so smoothly. I will always do business with this company for my jewelry needs.

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Daniel

Daniel Corey-Goodman · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Great customer service and exceptional ring selection

I wanted to get the perfect ring for my fiance. Not too flashy, not too tall, but still really shines bright and she can wear it everyday with no problems. The selection of rings really allowed me to find one that fit my needs and the customer service was very quick to answer questions about gem size and dimensions of the ring.

• Nick

Nick Novy · Getting married on 07/12/2020

Wonderful!

Mossiante was extremely helpful with the questions I had and helping me decide the perfect ring from their vast variety for my fiancé. She absolutely loves her ring and we're thankful we went with this company.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Autumn · Getting married on 06/20/2020

I purchased two items: a ring and a pair of earrings. I need them quickly, and before the stated processing time. MoissaniteCo was happy to accomodate. Both items, my earrings and the ring I got my mom were both BEAUTIFUL! Great customer service. I'm a return customer who loves this company. I can't wait to shop more on this site! Also love the loyalty rewards...great idea!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Lisa Starcher · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Amazing!!! Simply Amazing!

I contacted Moissanite Co. wanting a specific ring. I seen it and fell in love. They made me this amazingly beautiful wedding ring set. I can't stop looking at it. I appreciate everything they did to make sure I was happy with this ring. Thank you so very much!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Katie Rogers · Getting married on 06/14/2020

Absolutely Incredible - will definitely purchase from again!

We were so unbelievably nervous making this purchase. We had done so much research and decided that a Moissanite ring was the right choice for us. The design process was a lot of fun, but it look for us to see the videos on the Instagram page before we were convinced. After plenty of hours we had chosen our design, and ordered the ring. The FEDEx website appeared on my favourites after 2 days because I checked it multiple times a day to see where our order was up to. While we waited I read so many reviews and freaked myself out whenever I saw a negative one. It’s terrifying putting your trust overseas, to a company you’ve never heard of, feeling like it is too good to be true. The ring arrived to Australia in two weeks as stated, and it is flawless! I am in awe everyday at just how beautiful this ring is. It sparkles so dramatically in the sun that my camera struggled to get a photo of it. I am at a loss for words just how grateful we feel to have such a gorgeous, sentimental piece as part of our story. I would, without hesitation, happily make another purchase for our wedding bands when the time comes. If you’re reading this review scared about getting ripped off - I totally understand. After my experience, all I can say is that you have nothing to worry about and you will be blown away when your order arrives.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Stella K · Getting married on 06/11/2020

Best moissanite jeweler

This was my second engagement ring. The first was an emerald cut (8x6) from brilliant earth, and the moissanite was cloudy. After returning that and buying with moissanite co, this moissanite gem is so much more clear and the quality is exponentially better. It also comes with a Charles & Colvard lifetime warranty card. The price is also less than brilliant earth, even though I got a bigger size (9x7)!
    Customer service is also very responsive and friendly.

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Kendall

Kendall Lucara · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Best Value for Gorgeous Engagement Ring

The ring I ordered was even more beautiful then I expected! It fit perfectly too. Everyone who has seen it always assumes its a diamond and is surprised if I tell them it isn't. You can't tell one bit and I think its even more sparkly then most diamonds! Such a good price and value for a high quality engagement ring. Will definitely buy from Moissanite Co. again.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Jenna · Getting married on 06/01/2020

the best customer service

I received the best customer service and end product from this company. Chris at Moissanite Co. answered all my questions via email (15+) with patience and professionalism. My partner let me chose the ring and I had no idea where to start!! With the help of Chris I received my dream ring in the mail. No question went unanswered, no request was too hard. I was very cautious buying blind (I live in Perth Australia) but I recommend this company with all my heart.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Jonathan · Getting married on 05/23/2020

It took about a month from ordering to receive the engagement ring I purchased, but that's understandable considering it was made to order. The stone is beautifully cut and has a wonderful sparkle that captures the attention of everybody who notices. There were numerous customization options and all in all, I feel like the value was great. I liked the ring a lot, but more importantly, my fiancé loved it.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Josh · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Okay. To start I wanted a high quality ring on a low quality budget. I didn’t have much money so I tried all the jewelry stores and didn’t find anything. I somehow stumbled upon this website and I was blown away. Could it be real? I ordered my ring and it came in about a week and a half. I opened it and I fell in love with it. It is so crystal clear, great workmanship And the way the light
    reflects off it..I was in love and my fiancé is more in love with it. Whatever you do, go with moissanite. You will not be let down. It’s worth the money!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Ari · Getting married on 05/10/2020

have gotten three rings from them so far and exchanged one for another and my experiences with them have been great.They are super responsive, understanding, and prompt in there response time. Their jewelry is beautiful and well made. I always know I didn't want a traditional diamond and fell in love with moissanite. MoissaniteCo was where my ex got my engagement ring and where my fiance bought my promise ring and engagement ring, which is beautiful.

Honestly, this is the only place I will shop and I am totally gonna get my wedding band here along with any additional pieces.

For pricing references, my current ering was around $1300, my promise ring was on sale and $500 and the ring that got returned was around $1000. Which the return was due to me feeling nervous about having something that huge and sparkly on my hand all the time. The detailing and the ring itself was beautiful and I would certainly consider it as a semi pricey cocktail ring if we weren't on a budget. The exchange went amazing and I am super happy with the end results.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Derek Cottrill · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Wife to be LOVES IT!!!!!

The ring was absolutely amazing, exceeding all expectations.
    Wife to be LOVES it and couldn't be happier.
    I will be purchasing more jewelry from moissaniteco.com in the future.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kyle Lee · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Custom engagement ring - Success!

I worked with Craig to design a custom engagement ring. He was quick to respond and patiently answered all my questions. The ring turned out beautifully and arrived right on schedule. My wife loves it!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Travis · Getting married on 04/18/2020

My fiance really wanted a big ring, but a diamond just wasn't fiscally responsible for us. When we found out about Moissanite Co, we knew it was the perfect answer. We've been engaged for 2 months and I still catch her staring and smiling at her ring almost daily. Would recommend to anybody, the best bang-for-your-buck I could imagine. Made me look like a hero!

Sent on 06/25/2018
  • Sadaf

Sadaf Samay · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Absolutely Perfect!

I just received my custom engagement ring and band yesterday and I am just stunned at the workmanship. They're both absolutely flawless; better than anything I had envisioned. It was stressful at first trying to make this huge purchase online, but Craig (sales/customer service) made it so easy. He answered all 1000 of my questions (sorry!) in a timely and professional manner. Many thanks to everyone involved for bringing my dream ring to life! I am already planning my next purchase from MoissaniteCo!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Lonnie

Lonnie Green · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Amazing Quality

Quick and efficient. Ring looks stunning! Well worth it.

Sent on 04/12/2019

Janice M. · Getting married on 04/13/2020

Happy Repeat Customer

I have been purchasing from MoissaniteCo for several years now. They have high quality craftsmanship in their jewelry, with good prices. Great customer service with fast and professional responses. They can do custom work as well. Happy customer every time.

Sent on 11/13/2018