Moelleux Events Reviews

36 | Mesa, AZ

36 Reviews for Moelleux Events

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2017

Melissa is amazing! She helped me so much with my wedding and made a stressful time less stressful especially since my then Fiancé spent a week in the hospital with pneumonia a week before our wedding! I can't imagine not having her support and being there to take care of everything! The wedding was amazing and was better than planned thanks to her and her team! Thank you.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Meaghan · Married on 05/07/2017

I was actually led to Melissa at Moelleux Events because I had a rather poor experience with another Florist and my amazing photographer recommended her. I'll admit I went into meeting Melissa with a slight hesitation only because of my past experience - and by this point it was just a couple months before the big day. Melissa and I met for coffee and I cannot even begin to explain how fast she eased my concerns. I could tell there was truth behind her words and a passion for what she did that far exceeded any other florist I had met (plus she just has this spunk about her that's so rad) ?? I let her know my overall budget and what I my dreams were. I'll be the first one to tell you that I am completely ignorant to flowers and I like it that way. I had dreams and visions but my lack of specific floral requests allowed Melissa's amazing creativity take off. When my big day came and I saw Melissa make ALL of my floral dreams happen I was in absolute awe. The best way to put it is that she MADE IT HAPPEN! I had the most gorgeous bouquets, the most intricate ceremony details and I cannot forget the life she brought to my donut wall (which was a personal favorite). Her sweet heart even prompted her to check on me multiple times throughout my "getting ready process" to make sure I was already having the best day and didn't need anything. I cannot speak highly enough of Melissa's work and to know that florals are just a small part in the bigger picture of what she does blows my mind. You would be so blessed to have Moelleux Events back you on your dream day - because they will make it feel like just that: a D R E A M!

Love you Melissa!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Kendall · Married on 04/15/2017

Melissa and her team our wedding angels sent from heaven! She took my vision of rustic romance, and transformed it into the most spectacular, warm and unique wedding. Working with her made planning the wedding stress free and fun. She's easy to communicate with, stays in touch and genuinely cares about how you're doing leading up to the big day. When the big day arrives, she will go above and beyond to make sure you are relaxed and well taken care of. If given the chance to do it all over, I wouldn't change a thing. Especially making the decision to hire Moelleux Events for all my wedding coordinating needs.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Jacquilyn · Married on 03/17/2017

Melissa and her team did an amazing job with every single bouquet and boutonnière they created for our wedding. My bridal bouquet was everything I could have hoped for!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Sheila · Married on 02/11/2017

Where do I begin! Melissa and her entire team are simply amazing. I cannot imagine having my wedding without her there to help me every step of the way. From the very beginning to the big day, she put everything at ease. And when I felt an ounce of stress, she was always there to reassure me and answer any questions or concerns I had.

Melissa made the whole wedding process so easy, and without a doubt I would recommend her to any bride. She is extremely talented in planning, logistics, coordination, decor, and so much more. Melissa always made sure we were kept in the loop on any decisions and kept us on track. She not only met my expectations but far exceeded what I could have ever imagined for my big day.

From the timelines, suggesting vendors, the beautiful decor and florals, Melissa was our biggest advocate, fighting for our best interests. She fought for every penny saved, and every detail of execution. And with so many vendors and moving parts, Melissa was the leader we needed who brought everyone in sync to pull off the perfect wedding.

Simply put: Melissa nailed it. I could not be happier with how everything turned out. Melissa not only takes her work very seriously, but she has a heart of gold and always made sure that my husband and I were happy throughout all the planning.

Melissa was not only our wedding planner but became a good friend. I cannot thank her enough for all her hard work in helping to create our happily ever after.

Sent on 06/14/2017
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 01/21/2017

Can you say amazing more than once?

Melissa and her team continue to go above and beyond for all events. We have worked together countless times for weddings and I (along with every one else) am always blown away at her professionalism, personality and most of all her creative eye to turn a chunk of flowers into a majestic art piece. I could rave about Melissa for days but her work speaks for itself!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Amanda · Married on 04/25/2015

Melissa and her team are nothing short of amazing. She thought of everything and made our wedding day a dream come true. She not only thought of everything but she executed it as if were her special day. Nothing out of place or missing and the best part was I didn't worry about anything. I was able to enjoy my wedding day with piece of mind knowing everything was handled. Thank you Moelleux Events for making the best day of my life better then I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 06/30/2017

N. · Married on 10/07/2017

Melissa and her team were amazing! Moelleux is a preferred vendor for the Legacy Golf Resort and I am so glad they are! Melissa goes above and beyond for her brides and I can't thank her enough for the beautiful flowers her and her team put together for our wedding this past October. I loved my bouquet so much that I have dried it out and still have it sitting in our dining room (even though my husband wants me to part with it). : )

Sent on 04/05/2018
  • W

Wanda · Married on 06/14/2019

3.0

Melissa & her team are outstanding!!! She took my vision & made it the most beautiful reality. Thanks.

Sent on 06/27/2018
  • Stevie

Stevie · Married on 01/19/2019

4.2

Beautiful Flowers

Loved Moelleux and Melissa. The flowers we absolutely amazing and different, exactly what I wanted! She was great on the unique flower choices and being in contact and within budget. Wish I could have seen her the day of when the flowers were dropped off to tie up my bouquet accessories but my maids were able to figure something out! last minute. Amazing quality and beautiful arrangements.

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Rose · Married on 01/25/2020

1.6
      1.0
      1.0

Extremely Uncomfortable

I met with this florist to discuss options after being told by my venue to meet with her as soon as possible. We scheduled everything via email so I never spoke with her on the phone. This was honestly a little weird to me because she never called the day of to confirm our appointment. I don't really mind I just think it's a smart choice as a business and shows organization.
    When we got to the appointment she immediately seemed turned off when we started talking about my wedding. I understand it might be frustrating if some of the wedding details aren't figured out (still 1 year out) but I felt like there wasn't any sense of collaboration. I told her an idea I had and showed her pictures on Instagram and her only comments were "Thats not really my style" It was almost like she didn't want to be our florist for some reason? I even asked her "Are you trying to say we shouldn't work together because out styles don't match?" When we got in the car my fiance said "that was the weirdest experience, was she mad at us for something?" So we were both on the same page.
    I can't speak to her work and am sure she does a great job if you have the same "style" but I would maybe call her and have a phone conversation first so you don't waste your time meeting with her. The most frustrating part is there are about 3 bouquets on her wedding wire page that are EXACTLY what I was asking for, yet she didn't show me any of them and just kept saying white and green isn't her style.
    If you are looking for someone to create with you and really incorporate your style, she isn't the person to go to.

Sent on 01/17/2019